Bi Black Men Of Detroit

Story Info
Rupert fucks Wendy and Sebastien in Detroit.
2.9k words
2.3
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The day started out badly and got progressively worse as time went on. Rupert ( funny name for an African American man ) Jackson woke up to the sound of fire alarms. The Bradbury building, located in a seedy neighborhood in the City of Detroit, Michigan, was smoking. Startled, Rupert pulled on some clothes, put on his old sneakers and then grabbed his faithful little dog Harriet. The two of them headed straight for the stairs. It was a long way down from the seventeenth floor but whatever. Let the property management and the fire department deal with the fire. Rupert had bigger fish to fry...

A week ago, Rupert got outed by Sebastien Fils-Aime, a really queeny and skinny Haitian dude who worked at Barry's Cuts, the barber shop on Morrisey Street, located between Shane's Laundromat and the newly refurbished Walmart. Now that was a mistake with a capital M. Sebastien would make goo-goo eyes at Rupert whenever the tall, handsome and masculine young black man would come in for a haircut. Rupert doesn't care for effeminate dudes, but a blowjob is a blowjob. Sebastien approached Rupert one afternoon at the mall and they got busy in a storage room. Temptation is a real motherfucker...

"I can show you a great time," Sebastien said to Rupert as he knelt before him. Rupert unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dick. Sebastien got the message and took Rupert into his mouth. Yeah, Sebastien was a flaming queer but he could suck a mean dick. Rupert even came all over Sebastien's face and the fem dude sucked it all up like a real slut. The two of them had a good time. It should have ended there but it didn't. Of course, Sebastien went out of his way to make sure Rupert regretted their brief encounter. Effeminate gay dudes love putting masculine gay men and masculine bisexual guys business on the streets. When it rains it frigging pours...

"Your boo Rupert's dick tastes good, honey," Sebastien said to Wendy Dawes, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and big-booty Jamaican chick whom Rupert had fucked a few times. How Sebastien found out about Wendy was a mystery because she wasn't on Rupert's social media. Sebastien is a fucking stalker, and Rupert kicked his ass for putting his business on the streets. The damage was done, though. Wendy looked at Rupert, utterly disgusted by what she heard, and without even questioning Sebastien, she just believed it, hook, line and sinker. From that day forward, Rupert's relationship with Wendy was over.

"Rupert, you switch-hitter, I'm done with you," Wendy hissed, glaring at him with hatred in her brown eyes. As Sebastien snuck away, snickering all the while, Rupert had to endure some severe verbal abuse from Wendy. Shoot, Wendy called Rupert every name in the book and then went around telling everyone in the City of Detroit that he swung both ways. Rupert's homeboys Stan and Leroy stopped hanging out with him as a result. The Hood doesn't tolerate black men who swing both ways. Black America has its own rules and Rupert committed an unforgivable violation. That's what Rupert gets for thinking with his dick...

Rupert lamented the end of his relationship with Wendy. A grin creased his face as he recalled the first time they hooked up. Wendy, a student at the University of Detroit Mercy, was staying at a student residence on Patterson Street, close to Bollinger Parkway. Rupert approached Wendy at an off-campus party and got her digits. He took her bowling, and then they ate some Chinese food at the mall. She ignored him for weeks and then called him out of the blue and invited him to come over. Translation? Wendy needed some dick, and Rupert was the man for the job.

"Eat this pussy," Wendy said to Rupert, as she lay on the bed, gloriously naked. Rupert looked at the tall, dark-skinned, curvy and sexy young Jamaican woman. Wendy reminded Rupert of Nyomi Banxx, a porn star whose work he liked. Grinning, Rupert knelt before Wendy and spread her thick dark thighs. Without further ado, Rupert brought his face to Wendy's crotch and inhaled her scent. Wendy licked her lips as Rupert began eating her pussy. A brother's got to do what he's got to do to please the ladies. It's the ladies way or the highway...

After eating Wendy's sweet pussy, Rupert put on a condom and watched as she got on all fours. Wendy didn't seem to want to suck Rupert's dick and he didn't press the issue. Rupert likes both women and men, and the sexes have their quirks and differences. Rupert met plenty of women who wouldn't suck dick but could ride a dick like cowgirls taming broncos. He also met a lot of gay men and bisexual men who could suck a mean dick but couldn't ride worth a damn. They just couldn't handle Rupert's dick. Damn shame...

"Give me that ass," Rupert said as he caressed Wendy's thick derriere. The tall, curvy and sexy Jamaican woman arched her back, giving Rupert a great visual to work with. Rupert gripped Wendy's hips and stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. With a swift thrust, Rupert buried his dick in Wendy's pussy. The young black woman moaned deeply, and he began to fuck her with deep, passionate strokes. Wendy's pussy was warm and tight, just the way Rupert likes them. They fucked passionately for hours. After that, they became friends with benefits. It was a great arrangement, until Sebastien ended it. Fuck that bozo...

Not long ago, things were looking up for Rupert. He'd gotten his Associate's degree from Wayne County Community College and was looking at schools where he could complete his bachelors. Wayne State University looked good to Rupert, as did Michigan State University and a few others. The problem was financing his studies. Working as a mobile patrol supervisor with a security company paid alright, but college costs a lot of money. Rupert would figure something out, though. He's always been the man with a plan...

The Thiessen Hotel, owned by an old German family, was located a few blocks from Rupert's building. He went there because the place was cheap, and dog-friendly. Stopping at a convenience store, Rupert got some dog food for Harriet and then they checked into the Thiessen Hotel. The clerk, a pretty blonde lady in her twenties, looked at Rupert curiously. Shrugging, Rupert showed the lady his Michigan driver's licence and his Bank of America credit card. The clerk put on a fake smile and then checked Rupert into room seventeen on the fourth floor. Rupert led Harriet to the elevator and they went up.

As it turns out, Rupert's decision to high-tail it out of his building proved to be a fortuitous one. The Detroit City Government has an undeclared war against public housing, and they used the fire as an excuse to severely lean on the tenants, mostly minority women with families. Many of these unfortunate souls were told to stay elsewhere for a couple of days while Detroit Public Safety inspected the building. The only reason Rupert got to stay there was because of his aunt Sally, currently visiting relatives in Flatbush, somewhere in New York City. Rupert called Aunt Sally to share the bad news. The old black woman let Rupert have it as though the fire was his fault. What in the actual fuck?

"I shouldn't have let you stay there," Aunt Sally said, and then she called Rupert every name in the book. After running out of steam, Aunt Sally hung up. Rupert sighed and looked at his cell phone. All of a sudden, Rupert was glad that most of his stuff was with Dimes Storage, safe and secure. The young man looked at his dog, a half-Jack Russell terrier, half-Chihuahua mix, and smiled. Harriet the dog woofed softly while looking at its owner. Man and dog fell asleep shortly after. They had been through a lot in recent times.

When Rupert woke up, he looked around, and remembered what happened. Harriet the dog was fast asleep. Rupert left some dog food on a bowl, along with some water, and then showered. When rupert came out of the shower, Harriet was awake. Rupert took the dog for a walk, and then returned half an hour later. Rupert's next move was to catch a bus to Tory Avenue, where Barrington Security Inc. had their main office. Walking in, Rupert saw several young men and young women in khaki security shirts and dark gray pants. His fellow rent-a-cops at the ready.

"Rupert, you look like shit," said Paula Cosgrove, and the tall, short-haired, tattooed and muscular white chick looked him up and down. Rupert put on a smile and acted cool even though he wanted to cuss the hell out of Paula. The butch-looking chick wasn't just another co-worker but the scheduling manager of Barrington Security Inc. As in, she doesn't give shifts to those people she doesn't like. Rupert can't stand Paula but has to stay in her good graces. Ah, the life of a closet bisexual black man working in the United States of America. Glamorous and fun, isn't it?

"Good morning, Paula," Rupert said, and he walked past her, heading to the locker room. Changing into his work shirt and pants, Rupert headed to the meeting hall for the morning's briefing. The area manager, Alric Woodsman, a tall, red-haired white dude in his forties, sat at the head of the table. Rupert sat down and looked at the other mobile security supervisors. Kayla Middlemiss, a curvy blonde chick bantered with her good friend, a sexy Mexican chick named Estella Marquez. Everyone at the office is convinced the two of them are fucking. Rupert doesn't care one way or the other. Next to them sat Lincoln Shires, a tall white dude with a buzz cut. He's the wannabe cop type. A total asshole. Isn't that grand?

"Good morning people, we've got a lot of ground to cover, including banks, corporate offices, warehouses and malls," said Woodsman. Rupert listened attentively, focusing on work since it was one of a few parts of his life that he had under control. Suddenly, Rupert realized he'd left his cell phone charger at Aunt Sally's place. He would need to get a new one at the mall. One that's compatible with Android phones. Getting some clothes and toiletries was also a good idea. Rupert was about to have himself a busy day for sure...

"Daydreaming, Rupe?" Paula asked, and Rupert frowned, suddenly realizing that she sat very close to him. For the umpteenth time, Rupert wondered why his dick kept getting him in trouble. A long time ago, Rupert and Paula fucked. Nowadays, Paula's got a girlfriend, a sexy redhead named Myrna. Paula is quite butch and likes the femmes, which is to be expected. Rupert doesn't have a problem with that. Why is Paula always on his case? She doesn't even like dick anymore. Seriously, what gives? Some women just enjoy busting a man's chops for no reason.

"Just focusing on the briefing," Rupert replied, and Paula flashed him the kind of smile a shark would recognize. Woodsman droned on and on about the security company acquiring new contracts and making a good impression on clients. Rupert stopped himself from yawning. The meeting concluded, and all the mobile patrol supervisors got in their vehicles and hit the road. Rupert got into his security vehicle and began his patrol. Ten hours on the road, that's the average mobile security shift. How much are they making per hour? Three dollars more than a stationary security guard who got hired yesterday. Isn't life grand?

Rupert's first patrol took him to the Glengarry Mall, not far from downtown Detroit. The place used to be fancy, with over a hundred stores, a big food court, a movie theater, and a private gym. Nowadays, it's popular with hoodlums, crackheads, hookers and the like. Rupert knew he looked good in his protective vest but it wouldn't stop much. At the first sign of trouble, Rupert and his fellow guards were told to remove themselves from the situation and call the authorities. The security guard who tries to be a hero for twenty bucks per hour is going to end up in obituaries. Rupert isn't ready for that shit.

After conducting patrol after patrol, Rupert went into Walmart, and bought five T-shirts, a pack of Hanes underwear, some socks, and some food. Loading the goods in the back of his security vehicle, he resumed working. During his lunch break, Rupert returned to the Thiessen Hotel. The daytime clerks, a chubby, effeminate Chinese guy and a tall, attractive young black woman, looked at Rupert curiously as he headed to the elevator, his arms laden with bags. Rupert nodded at them and went up to his room. Harriet the dog greeted him happily.

"Here you go," Rupert said to the dog as he gave him three hot dogs. Harriet wolfed down the hot dogs. It would have to last until Rupert came back a few hours later. Returning to work, Rupert resumed his patrols. As tedious as daytime security work could be, it beat all hells out of the night shift. Rupert heard horror stories about security guards who had to face and occasionally fight crackheads, skinheads, crazy prostitutes and other creepers at night. Detroit's seedy underbelly comes out at night. Rupert works during the day and sleeps at night, thank you very much. Fuck the night shift and all that implies...

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, and Rupert went by the T-Mobile store shortly before closing time. He got a new cell phone charger. Returning to the office, Rupert changed out of his security uniform and into regular clothes. The office doesn't lack for new work shirts and pants. He took a few from the inventory and signed for it. Time to hit the road. Heading back to the Thiessen Hotel, Rupert got some toilet paper, dog food, and some Pepsis. Upon arriving, Rupert was greeted by Harriet the dog. Harriet did its business on a corner of the carpet. Wrinkling his nose, Rupert cleaned up the mess, and then took Harriet for a walk. When nature calls, man and beast must listen...

Rupert was walking with Harriet the dog when he came by a certain house. The owner, a little old white lady, was putting up the "for rent" sign. Rupert approached her carefully. At first, the little old white lady seemed tense, but then Harriet the dog woofed in a friendly manner. Rupert cautiously approached the lady and inquired about the place. Even without the fire, Rupert knew his days at Aunt Sally's place were numbered. When the shit hits the fan, a man's got to roll with it. No shame in admitting that.

"My name is Gladys, I have a basement apartment to rent, it's a thousand dollars a month and pet-friendly, and if you want a tour, we can arrange for one tomorrow," said the old white lady. Rupert nodded as he considered what Gladys was saying. The cost of goods was going up in Detroit and across the United States of America. The same could be said for rent and housing in general. A working man's got to make ends meet. A thousand dollars a month was something Rupert could manage as long as he kept working.

"Sounds good to me, ma'am," Rupert replied in his customer service voice. Gladys smiled, seemingly pleased with his choice of words. Next, Gladys asked if she could pet Harriet. She seemed to be a sucker for dogs. Rupert smiled and nodded, then took down her information. Wishing Gladys a good evening, Rupert headed back to the Thiessen Hotel. That night, Rupert fell asleep, feeling exhausted but hopeful. Life has been hellish lately, but he's got his health, and his dog. Got to value the things that really matter. With Harriet sleeping at the foot of the hotel bed, Rupert went off to dreamland.

When Rupert woke up, he was all smiles. Harriet the dog woofed affectionately at him. Rupert checked his Bank of America account through his cell phone. He'd made seventeen hundred dollars over the past two weeks, after taxes. This brought his combined assets to seven thousand and two hundred dollars. Rupert called the Bradbury Building Management and they had mixed news for him. The Detroit Public Safety authorities were allowing tenants back into the building. Sounds good, right? Rupert thought so too until they informed him that his Aunt Sally wanted him to vacate the premises. Shit, what a bitch move!

"To the next step," Rupert said to Harriet the dog. The faithful canine woofed as though perfectly understanding him. Rupert took the dog for a walk, then they had breakfast. Today, Rupert would head back to work. He texted Gladys and she told him the room was still available. He would come by in the late afternoon. As soon as Rupert secured a place for himself and Harriet, he would go back to saving money for school. He was applying to Wayne State University online. In spite of haters like Sebastien and Wendy, Rupert was on track for achieving his goals. Someday, Rupert is going to become a lawyer. Until then, the brother does what he's got to do...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers