Confessions From Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was feeling so wonderful that I began pushing against him. ‘Harder,' I said not knowing what came out of my mouth. And suddenly I was met with pounding blows as he fucked me real hard like. My legs moved to the roof of the car so I could take the rough bout. The new feeling put me over the edge. I squeezed his cock so hard then erupted while he continued to push into me." Dixie's voice was now extremely breathy and her panties spewed moisture onto the couch. Ned was doing everything he could to prevent himself from touching his rock hard wood or ravaging this woman with her legs spread so readily before him.

"My orgasm just kept comin'. As I screamed out in pleasure he plowed himself in with such shaking force my body felt stuck to the seat. I could barely breathe, as he pumped in his never-ending flow of pearly cum. He pulled his slick cock out still spurting his seed and sprayed my used pussy with the remaining load. I felt the gushing hot jizz drench me as spasms twitched my body in approval." She sucked in breath after breath, trying to recover from such a story. After a few moments passed she composed herself enough to talk again.

"Ever since then we've seen each other about every night, ‘cept when Hal's off and we‘re fightin‘."

Ned cleared his throat, still painfully aware of his tenting cock and the precum that now seeped out onto his pants. "Have you ever thought about telling Hal? You know splitting up?" Ned queried, not being familiar with the country customs.

"No, sir. We don't do that sorta thing in this part of Alabama. That might be a fine thing to do in the big cities, but we live by a different set of rules here."

"I suppose. I didn't mean nothing by it Dixie." Ned said apologetically.

"Shucks, I know Doc. I'm fine with just staying married to Hal and having a little lovin' on the side. It's just the way it's gotta be." Dixie seemed as though she had pondered this over once or twice before.

Ned, as a marriage therapist, never encouraged divorce, but she did seem extremely happy when talking about her lover. She showed no such ambition when talking about Hal.

Sensing the hour session was over Dixie got up and prepared to leave not noticing the still wet present she left behind for Dr. Kremmer. "If you ever want to consider leaving, just know I'm here for you." Ned offered as Dixie opened the door to leave.

She gave a slight smile and shut the door behind her leaving Ned to take care of a presently throbbing problem between his legs.

______

A week passed since Dixie or Hal had last seen Dr. Kremmer. Something was wrong. Dixie knew it, but was almost afraid to admit it to herself, because it would change her life.

At 3 a.m. Ned received a disturbing phone call from Dixie.

"Hello," the strained voice of an awakened Ned came.

"Doc, it's Dixie. I'm in a bind." Dixie sounded as if she had been crying.

"Yeah, sure. What's the matter?" Ned had never received a frantic phone call.

"I'm pregnant." Dixie's end of the phone went silent and waited for Ned's response.

"How…when…?" Ned stammered trying to make sense of what she was saying.

"It's a bad thing. I know. Hal will kill me when he finds out." Dixie seemed panicked.

"Calm down. How long have you known?" Ned asked fully awake now.

"I found out yesterday. I've been suspecting for a while, but now I'm sure."

"How sure?" Ned wanted to make certain this was true.

"I KNOW!" she said firmly, "Listen Doc I need you to help me out. What am I gonna do?" Dixie swelled with tears.

"Are you going to tell Hal?"

"Hell, no. I'd be a dead white woman and I know it," Dixie said almost hopeless.

Ned knew no answers. No training could prepare him for this. Did she suppose she could just wish this all away? Had she considered abortion?

"I think I'm leaving. No goodbyes. No nothing. When Hal comes home I'll just be gone." He could tell Dixie was formulating an immediate plan.

"I don't know what to tell you Dixie," Ned said feeling helpless.

"My lover and I are prepared to go stay with his family. They're up North, but wouldn't mind. I could be happy Dr. Kremmer. I could be happy, having his baby, a family, and a life. That sure sounds nice." Dixie replied.

"Don't do anything tonight. Don't make any rash decisions. Think it over will ya? Come see me tomorrow at the office." Ned bargained.

"Alright, but if I leave you won't say anything will you?"

"I can't Dixie. It's against the law." Ned knew that he would have a very upset town to answer to, but his job demanded absolute confidence.

The phone clicked and Ned heard only a dial tone. Dixie was gone.

_____

On their way out of town, the sheriff stopped Dixie and her lover.

"Evening," the sheriff chuckled. "What seems to be the hurry?" The sheriff glanced down into the sports car at the young man behind the wheel, not noticing Dixie.

"I'm sorry sir. I was in a bit of a hurry," the voice came back.

"Just you slow down, you hear? We don't need you out here a' burning the rubber," the sheriff said turning to walk off he caught a glimpse of Dixie's white leg peeping out from under her short skirt.

"Dixie?" He stammered in a questioning tone, "what the hell are you doing with this black fella?" the sheriff demanded.

"He's taking me down to the plant," Dixie retorted hastily looking up at the face of her lover, "I've gotta give Hal a message." Dixie lied.

______

Eve and I both write stories but this is the first one we've collaborated on. As always, comments are appreciated and thanks for reading. - Adam

12