All Comments on 'Consent Theory'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very, Very Good, Athena

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
another piece of boring crap

Your writing reminds me of a broken record. Change the tune once in a while. No wonder it has taken you seven years to finish college.

purrrkspurrrksover 16 years ago
¡ hot stuff !

I only wish that he'd gotten it in the end ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome! Amy Rules!

Sobbing part made me laugh...great story though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmm

That last line is deliciously fucked up... :) Lovely.

SubmissionessSubmissionessover 13 years ago
Great...but...

I thought this was a great story. Always liked the idea of male reluctance. You did a great job with it as well. You gave us a walk through of every emotion he had and not just everything his body felt. Refreshing. However, you could have left put the last paragraph. It kinda ended on a sour note or me, like a bad aftertaste. The odds of his psychologist doing the same thing...and with a taser?! Who the heck carries a taser around? Anyway, 5 stars. Great story. Think i'll check out your other stories now. Great job!!!

mostanythingmostanythingover 13 years ago

Great story. I love the male reluctance theme and the fam/dom aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stunning

The best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
poor guy...

Needs to turn the tables

Pleasure_LoverPleasure_Loverover 10 years ago
5 Stars!

Amazing! Especially the part where she teases him. And the "proposition" part was hilarious! Looks like his consent was... implicit...

Though the way the last paragraph was phrased could use a little work. The "rape the willing" part to be specific. I think you should have made it a direct dialogue, as in "...she laughed at him. Michael shivered a little when she said, 'You can't rape the willing.' And then she..." It makes it more dramatic and frightening, as it should be to Michael. Of course, this is only my opinion and you don't have to accept it. I l also don't mean any offence.

Otherwise, fantastic! I would love to see where this is headed and check out your other stories!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 2 years ago

Love looking through stories and finding a gem like this!

Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous