All Comments on 'Control is Such a Turn-on'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
contera11contera11over 12 years ago

Good start to a multi chapter story. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great stuff!

You're one of the best. Please keep it coming! Thanks much.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 12 years ago
Fastanstic as always.

Build up was a bit long... but not too too long. The seduction, aknowledgement, and surrender to desire/lust/loss of control, is perfect. Love all the dialog. Dialog always makes these types of stories so much better. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, i look forward to part two when she ties him up.

jeremiah1982jeremiah1982about 10 years ago
Incredible

After reading this for the first time I have to say its one of the most exciting reads in a very very long time. I for one would love a follow up, should you feel inspired

downbeat8downbeat8over 6 years ago
SO GOOD!!!

So good. Such great pacing. Super sexy. great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need an editor.

You need someone to edit this crap you write.

MindStimulationMindStimulationabout 5 years ago
Great Overall

Good build up. Good pace. Good dialog between characters--definitely a plus. Believable. Arousing. Leaves the reader desiring a continuation of the story, much like your other stories. Please continue beyond the chapter 2 which is already written. The constructive criticism I'll give is that I agree with others who mentioned the story needs some editing. Some words were misspelled. However, don't let that discourage you. Your stories in this genre are still some of the best I've read on literotica.com. If you struggle with editing, please push out the stories regardless when you've put the same effort into them that you have with this and other stories. I believe readers would much rather read your stories in a timely manner than wait an extended period for further editing of minor typos. Five Stars! Finally, I challenge you to write another chapter for The Neighbor and Ask For It. Both are both excellent series. In fact, I challenge you to bring back to life each of your series that has seemingly ended. You left room for advancing each storyline.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Great Story

I can just imagine it happening to me. And that is the real test of good writing, isn't it.

Excellent story!

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Different but very entertaining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
861 Followers
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES