Cora's Carnal Cravings Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbs
Bobbs
153 Followers

"We need to stop." Billy said, lifting his head and pulling away abruptly. "Not like this, not with you." He groaned struggling to lift her to her feet. He forced his cock back into his pants and zipped them.

Cora felt the tears well up in her eyes. She was so ashamed at her behavior, throwing herself at a complete stranger, 'No wonder he rejected me, he thinks I'm a slut!' She thought to herself as she pulled her robe up to cover herself.

"I'm s-sorry." She said through her tears.

Turning to leave the room, Billy grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.

"Don't be Cora. I want you, I want to make love to you, but, not here, not like this." He told her putting his hand under her chin and lifted cherubic face to look at him.

"Come home with me tonight, I'm having a small party at my house and I'd like for you to help entertain the guests." Seeing her hesitation, he added, "I'll pay you well for your time Cora, I imagine you need the money, for college, don't you?" Billy more told her than asked.

Cora looked up at the handsome man towering at least a foot over her head. His desperate need for her shone brightly in his green eyes, and bulged from his crotch. She searched for a reason to say 'no,' but her need also had grown and she wanted nothing more than to feel his touch again.

Unable to speak, Cora nodded in agreement. "But, what will I have to do?"

"You'll dance of course." He said with a wink.

"Okay." She said with a small smile, still embarrassed by her earlier behavior.

"Good," Billy stated, "change back into your costume and we'll get going."

Billy left his brother in charge of the club, waited for Cora to dress and retrieve her belongings and then he escorted her to his car. Like a gentleman, he opened her door and helped her into her seat before closing the door for her.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please don't forget to leave feedback and scroll up to vote. Your comments and suggestions are very important to me as I strive to become a better writer, and I need your assistance to achieve my goal.

Bobbs
Bobbs
153 Followers
12