All Comments on 'Cory Ann Mcgee: Introduction'

by CoryAnnMcgee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
5 stars

Very through introduction of a wimpy, helpless girl. Giving us a windows into her version of the reality she lives in.

Now do we get a glimpse of the feelings and thoughts of others in this story? Does she overtly attract this sort of attention, or is she just naturally prey to these predators?

No, not nice by any means.

herminius2herminius2over 9 years ago
Quite excellent

Excellent example of a specific type of fantasy I quite like, though after everything else none of the men wanted to fuck her? But perhaps in later chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue

This was very good and I hope you continue with Cory's misadventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfection in all categories!

This story hit on all my hot buttons, humiliation, gigantic breasts, thumb size nipples, forced nudity, inexplicable arousal at the above, and forced lactation, too! Wow, just wow. What can you add to the mix? I can't wait!

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Love it

Great picture of helpless humiliation and arousel from breast play. She needs more I'm sure. He could sell her milk to people that make her submit to them.

CopyCat13CopyCat13about 8 years ago
Pretty Please

Absolutely loved it. By the time I reached the end I couldn't wait to read a second chapter but was really disappointed to see no new posts from the author since 2014. I know you probably won't see this but I'm begging for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE this

THIS is what makes me wish i was born female - chastesubboi in Imagefap.com, feel free to drop by my page everyone.....

0BlueMoon00BlueMoon0almost 6 years ago

This is just mean :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poorly written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous