All Comments on 'Cosmetics Convention Ch. 01'

by birch0402

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
NASTY NASTY

Drugged sex stories SHOULD NOT BE allowed here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Grow Up

If you feel that way, then you shouldn't be on here. First off, it's a FANTASY....second, there are so many people that like to read it that yes it should be on here. And last, if you really felt that way then you never would have opened the story in the first place...just 'cause you feel guilty about it now doesn't mean it should be allowed...Now I don't think it should happen in real life but in a fantasy world it's fine to dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
could be

story was believable and a real turn-on. It went too far with the anal sex; you should have had your balls kicked for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You glossed over the best part

This story started out very arousing but then you glossed over the fucking, which is the best part!

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Conntinuation?

Perhaps if you continue this story, that condom will accidently fall off because she is drugged and will not remember this encounter anyhow, and you will return home knowing that you are going to be a new daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved the story! I really enjoy non-consensual stories involving drugs and married women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Dude. If she read it I'm sure she would have corrected your spelling errors. Okay story but you need an editor.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
you skimmed over the best part :(

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous