Count Down To Moonlight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." he stated simply before his mouth swooped over hers. He devoured her. His tongue forced its way past her lips and teased hers. His hands slid around her waist and bunched up the material of the sweater in his big hands. With one mighty tug the fabric tore and the sweater was pulled from her body. Her pert breasts and flat stomach lay naked to his touch and Duncan reveled in stroking his fingers across the creamy skin.

Groaning he tugged down the large pants and Keelay was left naked and defenseless.

"You are so beautiful, you make my heart hurt." He panted between kisses. Keelay didn't know what to do. The touch and the words were Duncan's but the voice and the look were not.

**********

Silent tears flowed as Keelay gave in to the monster that held her so gently. She could feel her heart beating in her chest as her mind screamed out in fear. What was happening? Why was Duncan doing this? Oh God, Jake! Jake was so badly hurt. Was he even still alive? She needed to get help, to see he was ok. Her mind ran through everything that had happened again and again. She had to find a way back to Jake.

"Duncan...please...we need to help Jake!" she yelled. He merely raised his furious eyes and growled.

"NO!!" he snarled before pulling her roughly to the ground.

Keelay cried and fought against his hands as he pawed and mauled her naked flesh. His claws scratched and his teeth nipped. He spread her legs apart and forced the head of his cock into her opening.

"Noooo...." she moaned as he plunged inside her, unaware of the pain he caused.

**********

Duncan snarled in satisfaction as he felt Keelay clench around his shaft. She was hot and tight and felt oh so good. He pumped against her, drilling his cock in as deep as it would go as she gripped his arms and shoulders. His tongue found her nipples and he took his time flicking and nipping them till they pointed hard and proud against his chest. He groaned as she moaned and writhed against him and his cock twitched every time she squealed. His long fingers slipped over her stomach and mound, until it was buried beneath her pubic hair to find her little button. Rubbing it skillfully he manipulated her, bringing her closer to orgasm. Keelay was shocked and ashamed as her body betrayed her. She could not understand how she could feel pleasure, when Jake was lying helpless, possibly dead. And it was all because of her. She couldn't believe that her body would respond to the harsh treatment Duncan was subjecting her too. So much pain and yet so much pleasure. Her orgasm neared and her only thoughts were of Jake. 'Forgive me!' she pleaded silently.

Duncan looked down into her face as she glowed, her eyes glazed with lust and her breasts heaving as she panted. His cock was fit to burst but he wasn't ready for this to end. Leaning back on his knees, he grabbed her hips and the new angle penetrated her deeper. He used his hands to grind her against him, his claws digging into her soft flesh, but she didn't notice and soon she was screaming, so close to cumming. But he wanted her to admit who she belong to first. Wanted...no, needed to hear her say it.

He stopped moving and his fingers leisurely found her clit, stroking her softly, enough that her orgasm would build, but not burst.

"Who do you belong to Keelay?" he asked in a gutteral growl. "Tell me, baby."

"Duncan!" she cried as she tried to grind herself against him. She needed to cum. Needed to feel him moving inside her as her orgasm hit. But Duncan wasn't playing fair.

"TELL ME!" he demanded. "Who is your mate? Who do you belong to?"

"YOU!!" she screamed in frustration. She was so close. So close. She just needed him to move.

"That's right baby, and don't you forget it." he grinned as he withdrew slowly before brutally thrusting back in.

"YESS...YES..." she sang as her orgasm flooded her. She sagged under the powerful onslaught and Duncan reached an arm beneath her back to draw her to him. She circled his neck with her arms and buried her head against his shoulders as he fucked her hard and fast, his own release close.

He gently moved her hair and whispered into her ear "You're mine." before his teeth sank deep into her shoulder and he came deep inside her womb.

Keelay screamed and came again as the pain and pleasure became too much. When it was over, all she could do was cling to him, her body useless and limp.

Duncan lay down with Keelay, his mate, wrapped securely in his arms, his semi-hard cock still buried inside her.

**********

Keelay feined sleep, her mind refusing to shut down. She needed to get away from him and get to the cabin. But she didn't know which way they had come or how far they had traveled.

"Duncan," she turned to him, her eyes pleading for him to understand. "Duncan, we need to help Jake. He's hurt, badly and...."

"NO!!" he snarled in fury. Here she was, naked and in his arms and she STILL thought of another male! The wolf rose to the surface and the part of him that was still human was unable to stop the change from being completed.

Keelay tried to crawl away in terror but the creature grabbed her ankle. She could no longer think of him as Duncan as the being before her seemed to morph before her eyes. His dark hair seemed to be moving over his body, like vines across an old house, covering ever inch of his skin. His nose and mouth extended into a muzzle and his teeth nashed together as they gleamed in the moonlight. His eyes were icy blue and cold. The t-shirt he still wore split at the seams as did his jeans, falling onto the grass beneath him. The muscles in his body, now completely covered hair, strained and bulged. He no longer merely looked wild. He WAS wild. She looked into those frosty eyes and it was no longer Duncan looking back.

She screamed and cried and turned to crawl away. Her heart thudding so hard she wondered for a moment if it would give out. But he would not let her go. He held her ankle tight, growling and snapping above her as he pulled her back towards him. She fell flat on her stomach and in a last effort to escape, she clawed the ground beneath her.

The animal moved over her and she felt the warm fur of its body covering her back, chasing away the cold chill of night. Its hot breathe tickled her neck as it leaned down, molding it's body against her. She felt his hairy legs forcing their way between hers and its paws grabbed her wrists, pinning her to the ground.

"Please...please no...please." she cried.

Its long tongue ran over her shoulder and throat and for one horrifying moment she through it was going to kill her. Until she felt his penis, hard and strong, poking against her cheeks. She stopped. Stopped moving, stopped breathing, stopped thinking. This monster, this..werewolf, was going to take her, here in the grass. He was going to claim her.

"Duncan, please come back to me... please.. I need you..." she sobbed. The creature didn't hear, too busy caressing her arse to pay attention to her words. With one hand on her hip it raised her lower end, positioning her for entry.

"DUNCAN...NOOOOO...."

**********

Drake and Aimee ran together through the dark wood, nipping and biting each other in play. They loved to run. It was Aimee's favorite part of being a werewolf. It brought a kind of freedom that they rarely got in life. The woods were so familiar to them now, they knew each little animal burrow, each stream and glade. It was their home away from home.

Just as Aimee nipped Drakes ear, a new smell caught their attention. This smell was familiar, but out of place. It was the smell of blood and it was strong. They looked at each other sharply before sprinting in the direction of the source. They ran with heavy hearts as the blood could only be mean one thing. Someone was hurt.

The came across the source and Aimme howled in pain. It was the cabin. The refuge of Jake and Keelay. They whined as they saw the large window, broken shards of glass all over the floor. Drake crept inside warily, but he already knew that there was only one person inside.

He changed and ran to the body of his grandson, broken and bloody on the floor by the table. Tears streaked his face and he howled in rage. Jake lay motionless, his blood pooling around him from various gashes across his chest and arms. His face was a patchwork of red and purple, one eye swollen shut. His right hand was twice its normal size. A hard lump had formed on the back of his head and the blood had already congealed in his hair. His pulse was weak and his breathing shallow.

He knew who did this. Could guess what had happened.

He signaled Aimee to call the pack and as her mournful howl filled the air, he reached for the phone as he wept

12