Countess Ivanna's Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip, you don't think that I'm one of them do you?

Phillip I want you to look at my teeth... See Phillip? No fangs. I promise you, I'm not one of them. And besides if I were a lesbian vampire why would I surround myself with these immature MALE IDIOTS?

But let me assure you Phillip: every one of them is just another one of our city's finest who wants to help you.

See here is Detective Jenkins. He went to your apartment and spoke with your wife. Jolene is safe and sound and very worried about you.

And here is my partner, Detective Murphy. He has already been in touch with your doctor to make sure that we can send you right over to have a complete physical right after we finish with this interview. Of course, we will wait until daylight so that you feel more comfortable. Now why don't you continue with your story so that I can start to investigate right away?"

"All right it's just that I was..."

"Yes I know Phillip, you were looking at my boobs. Being the only female Detective on the night shift, I've gotten used to it. But I promise you I won't be taking my clothes off and I won't be trying to seduce you or anybody else. Now please continue."

"All right Detective Stevens. I'm sorry about the boob thing, I guess that maybe I..."

"Don't worry Phillip, as I said I'm used to it. Now please continue, I believe that you were being brought to a bedroom?"

"Yes, it was HER bedroom..."

"Do you mean Jolene's bedroom?"

"No. It was Ivanna's bedroom. They just left me hanging there and closed the door while I watched my wife and Ivanna in bed together. They were licking each other's pussies and laughing about some guy that Jolene had just attacked. She had seduced some college guy and sucked his blood and then just left him laying there on a dirt path through the woods. They didn't say where, they just kept on licking each other's pussies and laughing as they made each other cum over and over again."

Suddenly all of the guys around me started to laugh and snigger.

Detective Stevens snapped, "Quiet! Can't you see that this man has been through a traumatic experience? This isn't some 'No-Man's-Land' porn movie!

Now, please continue Phillip."

"Well, I started to feel electric shocks all over my body. They must have heard the sounds because they turned to look me and laughed at me.

Ivanna got up and turned me so that I could look at myself in a mirror, but when I looked, I couldn't see her in the mirror and she was standing right next to me!

I was dressed in some kind of leather outfit with a metal basket around my cock and balls, it seemed like every time that I got excited, my cock would trigger something in the basket that would give me electric shocks.

Then there was the body harness and a hood that covered half of my face, just like the other guy!"

"All right Phillip, that other guy. Did you see anything that could help us to identify him, did you hear a name?"

"No he was wearing the mask, he was the guy who put me on the meat hook and took me to the room. Wait, wait... they called him 'Jinks.'"

Detective Murphy interrupted sniggering to Detective Jenkins, "So, did this guy Jinks have the same leather outfit with an electric cock basket?"

Jenkins gave Murphy a shove before Detective Stevens interrupted them, "If you two can't be quiet you should take it outside!

Now please continue Phillip."

"I remember Ivanna smiling right next to me as Jolene just lay in her bed smiling at me. I turned to Ivanna and I told her that I was going to find a way to escape. I would take my wife back. I told her over and over that Jolene was mine. I told her that I would find a way to take my woman back!

Ivanna grabbed my face in her hands and made me look right at her face. She wasn't angry, she was icy calm and she said: 'How easy it is for you to say: 'Jolene is mine. I will take back what is mine.'

But you are now a slave; you have nothing except the time that Jolene has begged for me to grant you. You would be wise to keep your mouth shut and then to slink away if I let you.

Always remember slave: you are nothing more than a bundle of straw, wrapped in a piece of paper and standing before an inferno... Your only hope is for the wind to change!'

Then Ivanna turned and took Jolene's hands in hers and said: 'Yet how hard it is to think of the eternities that I have spent holding you in my arms Jolene, while you slept, whispering to the cruel day with a trembling voice: 'I am yours Jolene!' Holding my breath and fearing to hear you whisper back 'I am yours Ivanna' or worse yet, to hear only my own words echo in my empty heart through the countless eternities to come.'

Jolene threw herself into Ivanna's arms and kissed her passionately for a long time. Finally Jolene looked right into Ivanna's eyes and declared: 'I am yours Ivanna. I have been yours since the moment that I first saw you. I will be yours for all of our eternities to come. No one and nothing will ever make me stop loving you!'"

Ivanna smiled, she may have even blushed a little. "Tonight my one and only, my Jolene, you will have your second gift!" Then she pulled a cord and a moment later the door to the bedroom opened.

Ivanna commanded: 'Gag this slave and take it away. It will need its rest for when my love Jolene awakens and needs to feed!"

I was gagged and pushed along until I came to a place like a stable. I was taken off of the meat hook and tossed onto a pile of straw. Then they untied my hands and feet and locked the door.

But I found a hole that someone had dug under the wall. It was hidden under the pile of straw. I had to take off my leather suit and harness, but I was able to fit through the hole and I crawled out."

"Thank you Phillip. I think that we have everything that we need for now. Detective Jenkins and Detective Lee will take you to be seen by your doctor. If I have any more questions, I will contact you."

I nodded and wiped my face with the blanket to hide my tears. Detective Stevens gave my arm an encouraging squeeze before saying: "Detective Murphy, you're with me."

Detective Stevens led her partner to Lieutenant Brown's office. "Lieutenant? Here's the last one of the night and what a lulu; he thinks that lesbian vampires are taking over the world!"

The lieutenant quickly looked at the paperwork, "And you're satisfied that there is nothing here that needs further looking into?"

"No. He's as crazy as a bedbug! We spoke to his wife and she tells us that he's been having trouble for the last few weeks. She took him to see a shrink, a Doctor Ivanna Basarab..."

The Lieutenant continued to read the report and nodded, "So now he thinks that this doctor is a vampire?"

Stevens gave a little chuckle, "Yeah, and get this: he also states that the doctor is turning his wife into a lesbian vampire. Apparently he thinks that the good doctor and the wife are already madly in love and are ready to drain him of his blood so that she can become immortal!

We contacted the doctor and she provided us with the papers that he signed in the wife's presence to have himself committed for observation. Apparently he escaped from the hospital late last night.

I have Jenkins and Lee transporting him back now."

"Well Kate, Halloween night really brings out the loonies! Say Kate, are you sure that you don't want to look into this a bit further, maybe do a little undercover to check out the good doctor?"

Detective Stevens gave the Lieutenant a bland look, "Just think of the merry mayhem that I'd have to put with if I became the detective who went undercover to crack the case of the lesbian vampire ring!"

The three had a good laugh before the Lieutenant noted, "Well, good work on this one Kate. We'll ask the day crew to call around to the college and the hospital to see if any college boys were attacked and bitten last night. Otherwise I guess that this is all wrapped up; just file it away before you go."

"Sure, I'll see you tonight Lieutenant."

"Sure thing Kate, Murphy; see you tonight."

The Lieutenant waited until the day crew came on and then went out to the parking lot. He looked around carefully before getting into the back of the limo with the dark tinted windows. "Well you certainly know how to throw a party Madam Ivanna!"

Ivanna smiled, "Yes it did go rather well. It is a pity that you had to leave early to return to work tonight Otis, things really got wild after you left! Margaret had a wonderful time."

Lieutenant Otis Brown smiled back, "You knew that he would escape didn't you?"

"Of course darling! This way Jolene will not have to face the reminder of the life that she left behind for the next four years and my hands are clean!

I'm having the dear boy sedated as soon as Jinks delivers him to the hospital, so that he can rest up for the beginning of his treatments tonight."

Otis nodded, "And how is Madam Jolene?"

"Jolene is recovering from receiving my second gift last night. She will need to sleep for a few days, but I expect that she will recover well and be absolutely famished. I'll bring her some 'take out.' Then after things here are in hand, we may fly off to Switzerland for a much needed rest."

"Ah yes, the beginning of the tourist season. Night skiing, hot tub parties... perhaps Margaret and I can join the two of you there?"

"Jolene and I would just love to have the two of you stay at the chalet with us! Do call as soon as you are ready to come out. Oh and Otis, be sure that Margaret packs her strap-on, I missed my chance to wrestle with her at the party."

Otis took Ivanna's hand and kissed her respectfully, "Until then Madam Ivanna."

12