Crazy Is As Crazy Does

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh... Sure fucking thing baby... MMMM!! Gonna pound you real good like only... UHHHH!! I can!!" He hisses as he leans down and forward, hooking her legs over his shoulders to lean over her, holding her down like almost in a pinning combination as he spreads his legs apart for leverage, and proceeds to work his hips with force back and forth to slam his cock straight down into her snatch with balls-deep pumps that make them both moan out loudly and without any hint of shame.

"MMMM!! FUCK!! Uhhhhh yeah!! This is why... AHHHHH... I'm the damn Show Off around here!!" He moans as he pumps in and out of that almost dripping now but still nicely tight twat, his balls slapping against her tanned, sweat-coated skin when he brings his hips forcefully down towards her and stuffs every thick inch of his member straight into the Diva with dyed-brunette hair underneath him with another series of stiff and fast thrusts.

"FUCK!!! OOOOOOOH MMMMM!! Yeah!! UHHHHH!!! Oooooh shit!!" The native of Houston, Texas gasps with a saucy smile on her face, loving every moment of this sinful encounter as she takes a pounding from the boyfriend of her nemesis as he stuff that big Hollywood, Florida cock straight down and deep into her begging for is snatch that's taking this pumping better than many a porn star could ever wish to handle.

"Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM... Keep that fucking cock coming baby!! MMMM!! Fucking love it when you treat me... AHHHH!! Like the disgusting, dirty slut that I am!!" She adds between moans, impressively still managing to stay in-character as she takes this intense banging that's left her snatch soaking wet but still pleasurably snug, and is making her large boobs bounce as her body continues to rock back on the ground each time she takes one of those hard, balls-deep thrusts into her pussy.

"MMMM... You wanna be fucked... AHHHH... Like a slut?" Ziggler says with a groan, wiping some sweat from his forehead as he pulls his coated with her juices cock out from her well fucked snatch. "Well... There's only one I know that a true slut takes it. That's up the ass, and from behind..."

A look of pure lust comes across her face as she smiles up at him. "Get me some fucking lube Ziggles and you can tap this slutty ass of mine." Kaitlyn all too quickly says as she rolls over, already getting up onto her hands and knees.

"Damn, she's really into this dressing up stuff... Or just really fucking hates AJ..." Dolph says to himself as he quickly heads over to a travel bag, pulling out a bottle of sexual lubricant from it to show he's used to tapping some asses backstage. "Hell, if it gets me tapping that fine ass of hers, I'll roll with it..." He smirks to himself before he heads back over, already popping the lid off the bottle as he approaches her.

She licks her lips, watching him get down behind him before she's made to groan, feeling some lube being poured down into her butt crack and over her asshole, being made to rock forward slightly when he uses a finger to push the liquid into her clearly super tight hole.

"Mmmmm... Ooooooh fuck..." Kaitlyn groans, biting down on her bottom lip as she gazes back, swaying her thick backside from side to side as he pumps his finger in and out of her ass for a couple moments, pouring some more lube out to make sure she's extra ready for what's to come. He finger-bangs her plump rump for a couple more moments, making sure plenty of lube has been spread into her back passage before he pulls his finger out, now applying some lube onto his own cock as he uses his hand to ensure his thick and long cock is ready to go and tap that stunning booty of the usually two-tone haired female.

"MMMMM!! Ooooooooh FUCK!! YES!!! Ahhhhhh!!" The only female winner of the Seasons era of NXT groans and tilts her head back with a wide smile on her face, feeling the cock of the man she was once caught making out with during that very third season of NXT being pushing into and past her vice-like asshole. She turns her head to stare back with a look dripping with desire as he starts to steadily thrust into her thick and sexy ass, causing her to groan as she already slides a hand under herself to rub her soaking wet snatch as she takes his shaft into her backside from behind in this classic doggy style position.

"AHHHHH!! MMMMM!! Yessssssssss Zi.. Ziggy! MMMM!! Fuck my ass!! FUCK IT!!" She shamelessly yells, sweat dripping from her face as she further shows how much she wants it by pushing herself back against his thrusts, craving his big meaty cock deeper in her tightest of holes and only dressed in wristbands and knee-high sneaker-boots and socks just like her rival and his girlfriend would wear.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Ahhhhhhh... MMMMM shit!! FUCK..." He groans and grunts, gripping her hips as he again shows off his well practiced hip ability, pumping his manhood smoothly and steadily forward into her ass, watching her thick, perfectly tanned and rounded cheeks jiggling each time she moves back to meet his thrusts when he pushes forward firmly into her booty.

"Holy shit... MMMM!! FUCK!! What a fucking ass..." He moans out, moaning deeply as he slides his tool in and out of her asshole, keeping a few inches still in her as he pulls back, and is certainly looking to work more and more of himself into the curvy beauty with dyed-brunette hair who's in front of him, as he fully intends on giving her thick and juicy ass the kind of pounding that it deserves.

"Oooooooh FUCK!! MMMM... UHHHH! Bang me like a slut baby!! UHHHHH... Like a nasty... MMMM!! Anal loving whore!!" The horny babe from Houston, Texas moans out, rocking herself sharply backwards to meet every incoming thrust between her butt cheeks, showing her sexual ability to be able to still give back what she's taking even after this long and intense sex session she's having with the boyfriend of her heated rival.

"MMMMM... I fucking... AHHHH!! FUCKING LOVE getting my big FUCKING ASS FUCKED!! MMMM!!" She shamelessly moans out, keeping her fingers working across her dripping wet pussy while she's getting pumped from behind by the Cleveland, Ohio-born hunk as he skillfully continues to ram his man meat into her full and stunning rump, as it appears clear she isn't playing a character when it comes to her love of some hard, anal sex from the way she's getting off on this.

"Mmmmmmm SHIT!!! Ahhhhhh!! MMMM!! Fucking love a BIG... JUICY... Fucking ass like this!!" The former World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE says as sweat drips from his muscular body, feeling his cock throbbing slightly inside of her tight back passage as he keeps on stuffing her booty right full with his member, hammering away into her asshole as she pushes back swiftly against his motions, making those plump cheeks jiggle when they smack back into his ripped waist.

"Oooooooh FUCK!! MMMM!! This fucking ass... FUCK!! UHHHH..." He groans again, keeping a full hold of her hips as he slams a thrust straight into her, making a loud slap ring out around the locker room as his skin connects with her tanned and sweat-covered skin, and that noise rings out again and again as he continues to drive his cock right forward and deep into her juicy ass.

"Oh FUCK! OH FUCK!! I"m gonna cum!! Keeping fuck my ass Ziggy! Keep FUCKING ME!!" The former Divas Champion basically begs, wildly finger-banging her own pussy while she keeps on pushing her big, full ass back roughly against the deep pumps she's taking from behind so that both of her lower holes are being filled with a long, fat cock stuffed into her backside and her own fingers shoved into her twat.

"GONNA CUM!! GONNA!! FUCKING... MMMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!!!" Kaitlyn moans out as she starts to orgasm all over her own digits while getting banged doggy style up the ass by Dolph Ziggler, her huge tits swaying as she manages to still push back against his motion but focusing on finger fucking herself through an intense sexual high, her juices splashing down her digits and hand to make her AJ Lee wristbands become ruined with her fluids. She can only grin however, knowing she's gotten one over her rival by getting a top notch to say the least pounding in all of her holes from his boyfriend and all not just behind her back, but while she's been dressed up and acting like her unglued nemesis.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK... Shit... You... You are something fucking else babe..." The self proclaimed Show Off of the WWE states as his chest heaves for breath, giving her ass some more deep pumps as he manages to control himself despite that red hot scene of the beauty in front of him cumming hard, and feeling her back passage clamping around his rod in the process.

"But I hope... MMMM SHIT!! You're fucking ready... MMMM... For one big fucking load that's coming your way..." He states, giving her thick rump a firm spank as he delivers a couple more stiff thrusts deep into her ass, feeling his member throbbing within that glorious, tanned booty that seems built to be banged time and time again, but feeling his limit approaching he knows he has to pull out, standing up and gripping his dick he looks over her now opened up asshole, the result of her expert anal pounding ability.

"Nuh uh Ziggles! Hands off mister!" The woman he's been cheating on his girlfriend with says with another lusty smile, impressively able to move over to him despite having just been rocked by a huge orgasm moments ago, as she takes a hold of his shaft with the same hand she'd been using to finger herself with, causing him to groan in delight at the sensation of her juices being rubbed over his inches as she strokes him.

"You know... A slut like me has to... Finish you off like only a real... Filthy... Slutty... Whore can!!" She states between deep breathes, causing her large breasts to heave before she leans her dyed-brunette haired head in toward him and greedily takes his dick in, not hesitating in going ass to mouth as she starts to bob her head steadily along the shaft that has just come straight out of her own backside.

"MMMMM fuck!! Holy SHIT!! MMMM!! You just do... UHHHHH!! Whatever the fuck you want to!!" The sweating stud from Hollywood, Florida moans out, grinning and staring down as the stunning, busty beauty yet again kneeling in front of her in just soaked through wristbands and knee-high sneaker-boots and socks, watching her pretty facial features push down deep onto his shaft before quickly raising back up to repeat the motion.

"Awwwwwww FUCK!! MMMM... I've shown off... MMMMM!! All I need to tonight..." He's still able to boast even as she easily handles his fat length inside her still pleasurably warm and damp mouth, her hands gripping his toned midsection as she hungrily goes to work sucking on his tool, tasting not just her own ass but her own pussy juices from off of his inches as she slurps away on the dick that's been deep in each of her holes.

"Mmmmph!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm!!" She can't help but groan again as she blows him, dragging her tongue along the underside of his meat as she takes him back and forth between those pouty, full lips of hers that seem all too well trained at sucking a big, fat cock like this, as she applies more than a healthy amount of her saliva now onto his size, having more than cleaned off "herself" from him.

"Mmmm!! Mmmmm.. Mmmmph!!" She gazes seductively up at the man who's dating the woman who took the Divas Championship from her, but she feels like a winner and them some having been brought to orgasm by him and now she's feeling his manhood twitch inside of her oral hole as she rocks her head smoothly and steadily up and down onto his length.

"MMMMM SHIT!! Here it... AHHHH!! Here it fucking comes baby! MMMMM..." He groans deeply, putting his hands behind his head in a typical Show Off pose as Dolph Ziggler starts to blow his load inside of the mouth of Kaitlyn, who grins as she lets the first blast of thick spunk fill up her mouth before she pulls him out, letting him see the shots land into her as holds her lips wide apart. Stroking away at his rod, she makes sure every blast that he's got is sent out into her, with only a slight trickle ending up onto her lips as the babe with dyed-brunette hair keeps her eyes locked up at the hunk she's managed to all too easily get to cheat on his girlfriend.

"Ahhhh... MMMM... Oh yeah... Mmmmm fuck, that's fucking hot babe..." He says with a smirk, seeing the huge amount of spunk that she's collected in her talented oral hole before she lets his starting to go limp dick go, pressing her pouty lips together and with a loud, shameless gulp, swallows his cum down before opening her mouth with a gasp as she licks her lips clean of the last remains of his sexual high.

"So... Ziggy babe... Who is the dirtiest, most slutty tramp in the WWE today?" Kaitlyn asks, still able to play her character of the woman she hates even after all the far from innocent acting they've both been involved in.

"Oh without a doubt babe... It's AJ Lee..." Dolph states with a chuckle, still playing along as he looks over her stunning, curvy and sweat-coated body as she stands up.

"Don't you fucking forget that either... Handsome..." She says with a wink and a smile, turning as he plays up her part, skipping over to grab the Love Bites T-shirt off the floor as it appears that she's used him perhaps a lot more than he thinks he's been using her.

Standing back, Ziggler just shakes his head with a smirk as he watches Kaitlyn collect her clothing in a very AJ Lee-like manner. "Maybe Punk was right... There is something about crazy chicks after all..."

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it, with the subject The DAX Files.

12