All Comments on 'Credit Card Problems Ch. 02'

by amandrake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Economy Not Improving

Great series. Well written and erotic to say the least. Lisa is my favorite and hope to read more about her reducing her debts with other clients. Wouldn't break my heart if the business starts to decline and in desperation some prospective clients are a little less appealing (older, fatter, gruffer etc) and are from different social circles. I would enjoy Lisa being taken by a former professor she rebuffed for unwanted sexual advances for example. Whatever you write amandrake I'll be reading it. Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pigs?

I see 'Reverend Anonymous' is back on his/her pulpit! I thought the story very erotic and well written. Keep up the good work! After all, most of us realize that written stories are just that; stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pigs?

No they wouldn't do this. They are far too smart for this. These women? and this writer? That's another story.

PhilLustyPhilLustyabout 3 years ago
Love these

I need to introduce my wife to this system and her friend.

Great stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb. Great series, please write more. Ignore the 'anonymous' criticism; some people just don't get that it's fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous