Credit Refused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan groaned and grasped himself, his large hand working along his length. I rolled onto my back and sat up, to be met by Siobhan who had shed the lingerie and we kissed. She stood beside the table and pressed her white breasts against me, her large, pink, round nipples rubbing against mine. Her tongue flicked eagerly into my mouth and I met it with mine and we lazily circled each other until forced to break for air.

Our mouths met again and our hands roamed freely and for the first time in my life I cupped breasts other than mine. They were softer, which being larger I had expected, and I understood for a moment in time male fascination with them. Jordan moved to the table and in my peripheral vision I saw him roll a clear condom down over his shaft. I shuddered in anticipation as Siobhan pushed me down onto the table. This time she slid me downward so that my legs hung down off the end and Jordan moved between them. He lifted my legs in his hands as he parted them, then Siobhan reached down, grasped his shaft and guided it into me.

I could feel his hardness as it penetrated me, the top of his shaft rubbing exquisitely against my clit. Again ripples of pleasure passed through me and I knew that it wouldn't be long until they turned into waves crashing through my body. Siobhan moved upwards and again we began to kiss, this time our kisses urgent and unyielding. Her fingers ran down my body, squeezing my breasts which from time to time she attended with her tongue and lips, while her fingers reached lower and again began to manipulate my clitoris. My rapidly arriving climax, the second in fifteen minutes, was announced with a throaty growl. I bucked against the male hardness inside me and Jordan pressed my hips down to prevent himself from slipping out. Siobhan kissed me deeply as I came, her lips soft against mine. I was lost in the timeless blur that is a climax and returned to reality slowly.

Jordan had slid from my body and was removing the condom from his still hard erection. Siobhan held me in her arms and I felt loved rather than used. For they were using me for their pleasure as much as I was using them. Sex is often about mutual use, and two climaxes for me gave me a deep inwards gratification along with a sense of selfishness.

Siobhan climbed onto the table and lowered her body onto mine. Her skin was warm and her weight so light compared to the men whose hard and heavy bodies sometimes seemed to threaten to suffocate me. I felt, rather than saw Jordan enter her. He stood between my legs and I could feel his thrusts as his hips rubbed my thighs. I watched Siobhan's face as she savoured her husband's naked cock pushing into her. I felt a pang of envy at the freedom of unprotected sex, no matter what the condom is always noticeable.

Siobhan's eyes closed and I reached up and caressed her hair with one hand and her back with the other. I could feel her body slowly tense and then she lowered her head against my shoulder, her mouth nuzzling my neck. Her climax ripped through her unannounced and ferociously, catching me by surprise. Her teeth sank into my neck and I squealed in shock, but the rigidity of her body as she came made me hold her to me, aware of the oblivious pleasure she was feeling. Her bite turned to soothing kisses and licks as she returned to us, then she slid from me, standing unsteadily on her feet as Jordan moved to her and supported her weight.

'Thanks honey,' she whispered, then slid to her knees, her mouth engulfing him again. I watched, despite feeling spent myself and therefore slightly disgusted at her action. I have never been down on a man once he has entered me, even with a condom on. But watching her now and watching the look of unbridled pleasure on Jordan's face made me think that perhaps, with a man I truly loved, I could bring myself to at least try.

Jordan's self-control, remarkable up to now, finally let go and he came with a thrust of his hips. I watched, faintly turned on again, as Siobhan, with her eyes wide open and looking lovingly at her husband, kept him locked firmly between her lips as he came. His seed leaked around the edge of his shaft and ran down her chin, and as he finally pulled away to lean heavily on the table, she surreptitiously lowered her face and spat a large volume of semen onto her breasts where it ran down her body in white lumps. She stood and they kissed, deeply and warmly and all at once I felt like an intruder and knew that it was time to leave.

***

I still attend my appointments on Friday with Jordan. Once a month we conduct them after dinner at either my place, or at his and Siobhan's place. We have sex, sometimes all three of us, occasionally just he and I while Siobhan watches, and sometimes just the two of us women while he watches. It took me a while to go down on her, to taste another woman, but I have no compunction with it now. I have also let Jordan come in my mouth, and despite the awful taste experienced a sense of power that was almost frightening.

My business is booming and I have taken Neena on as a partner. She flirted with me yesterday after work, and I intend to invite her to dinner with Jordan and Siobhan one evening. Perhaps I will share that story if it turns out to be worthwhile.