Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason squealed as the exquisite sensations flooded his mind and body. His hips thrust his hard 'boyhood' into Sean's oil slick, massaging hand and then pushed his excited anal opening down onto Sean's twisting fingers. Sean felt Jason's rectal sheath clenching around his fingers and saw Jason's engorged gland drooling with long strings of precum. The rapid jerks of Jason's erection within his hand, told Sean that Jason's ejaculation was close.

"Girl"

The boy's mind reeled with deep need every time his twitching gland came in contact with the girl's warm, clenching vaginal entrance. Something in his mind was telling him that he needed to push into it but couldn't. The girl smiled and intensified both the speed and pressure of her ecstatic sweeps along the boy's enraged member. Her vaginal sheath was beginning to spasm and her hard clitoris was jerking wildly as it brushed over the boy's pulsing thickness.

The boy's breathing was coming in quick, deep pants and his erection pulsed and throbbed within the grasping clenches of the girl's incredible folds. The girl pulled back until she felt the boy's large gland nestle into her clasping entrance and pushed down just enough so it pressed into her enflamed opening. She squealed in joy as her orgasm exploded across her loins. Her vaginal juices spurted from her sex drenching the boy's lower abdomen and thighs.

The boy felt a new and intense pressure building within his testicles and the base of his erection. His mind was saturated with sensations he had never felt as his first ejaculation surged his straining hardness and swirled around his hyper-excited gland and then spurted outward, flooding the girl's encasing folds and splattering onto his abdomen.

As their orgasmic aftershocks faded the girl looked down into the boys surprise and happy face.

"Boy"

Jason was gurgling with incoherent sounds and his head was thrashing back and forth in sync with his gyrating hips. Sean felt Jason's ejaculation start at the base of his erection. His hand quickly positioned Jason's enraged erection so it stood vertical between his thighs. Jason's mind reeled with sensations that he had never felt before as his first ejaculation exploded out of the head of enraged erection. Sean smiled when he saw the strong, thick stream of semen explode out of the puckering slit and fly spew high into the air, splattering back down onto Jason's abdomen, thighs and balls.

Sean wasn't finished yet, he knew he could coax another stream Jason's orgasming body. He inserted a third finger in Jason's convulsing rectal sheath and he tightened his lubed hand around Jason's jumping hardness. Jason was now thrusting into Sean's hand with an unexplained sense of urgency. His thick stream of semen surged up his erection and the liquid jot swirled around his hyper-excited gland and jettisoned into the air, splattering back down into the pools of warm semen that were spreading across Jason's abdomen.

Daniel's body and mind were thrown into a sexual frenzy when he saw the long strings of semen erupting from both of the boys erections. His wild thrashing tested the strength of the harness as his body screamed for release. Suddenly his mind became saturated with a cloud of intense joy that he had never experienced before and his erection began jerking uncontrollably as an incredible pressure filled his balls and spread into the base of his erection.

Daniel closed his eyes, his hands fisted and his legs kicked franticly into the air as his first ejaculation soared up his straining hardness. The liquid joy swirled around his hyper-excited gland and shot high into the air, splattering back down onto his lower abdomen, balls and thighs. With a loud intake of air he screamed again as his second ejaculation was unleashed. Daniel went into sensory overload and he slumped unconsciously onto the harness's supports.

An aroused Ellie looked in awe as Daniel orgasmed without being touched and at the incredible amount of semen that spewed from his jerking erection. She could feel her dampness between her closed thighs and wanted to run from the room.

Sara walked into the viewing room and handed Dianne the computerized report on Daniel's sexuality to Dianne.

Finally, Dianne turned to Ellie and said,

"Daniel is bisexual. The results are based on the emotion of attraction and not the sexual visualization. The sensors recorded the same emotional readings for the girl and the boy.

We are going to give Daniel an injection that will remove the visual images of the video from his working memory. The injection will keep him asleep for about an hour, perhaps a little more. When he awakes, Aron will attempt to become intimate with him. Whatever the outcome, we will then arrange an intimate session with a female.

Dianne was mentally going over her list of girls about Daniel's age when she suddenly smiled and whispered something to Sara, who walked quickly back to the office.

Ellie saw Sara enter the test room and give Daniel the injection which included bonding pheromones from Aron's and Ellie's DNA. Dianne thought it would be a nice finishing touch to have tutor and tutoree sexually discover each other. Included was a drug that would make Daniel's sexual rejuvenation rapid, immediate if stimulation were present.

Sara and Aron washed and cleaned Daniel's body then removed him from his harness. He was laid on the bed and a sheet placed over his nakedness.

Ellie had gone through two emotional phases. The first was the shock at seeing Daniel's erection and then his ejaculation which she didn't expect from the visual test. The fact that it happened without anyone touching him, coupled with the force and volume of his semen filled her mind with wonder. The second was the unwanted arousal that was building within her body. Since Daniel would be asleep for an hour she knew could return to the state room and take care of herself, like she always does.

Ellie told Dianne she would be in her room and to have Sara call her when Daniel wakes up.

Dianne drew close to Ellie and in almost a whisper, said,

"Ellie honey, you don't have to go there to find relief. I don't know how much you know about GenTech, but they have something that will satisfy and fulfill your sexual needs."

Ellie was being pulled in two directions. One was the need to return to her room and the other was the 'open to suggestion' that compelling her to accept what Dianne was telling her.

"No .. I am not ready for anything like that!"

Dianne saw Ellie's hard nipples pushing into the robe and she swirled a finger over the cloth covered nipple of Ellie's right breast. A sharp intake of breath told Dianne that Ellie was more than ready and listening.

Dianne whispered again,

"It is called a GelPod and it knows more about the female anatomy than you do."

Ellie's body was now trembling with her arousal and all she could do was nod her head.

Dianne said,

"I promise you, that you will not regret it."

Dianne led her through a door into an adjoining room. It was like a small suite with a sectional couch, a HDTV, a bed and an open walk-in shower. Dianne dimmed the lights so the room was bathed in a soft warm glow and adjusted the sound system so it played romantic mood music.

Cathy entered the room and Ellie couldn't help but look at her curvaceous nakedness.

Cathy came close to Ellie and said,

"I will help you get ready for the GelPod. The first thing we will do is remove all that thick hair from between your thighs."

She leaned in close to Ellie's ear and whispered,

"A nuded labia really excites a GelPod."

Ellie shook nervously as Cathy led her to the walk-in shower. Her mind was trying to make sense of everything that was happening and wondered why she was consenting to any of this.

The shower was prepared so the flowing water was nice and warm and then turned off. Cathy, put on a shower cap, helped Ellie with hers. She took Ellie's hand and they both stepped into the shower stall.

Dianne checked with Sara and confirmed the programming of the GelPod.

02.05 Ellie, Cathy, Hair Removal:

Cathy told Ellie to hold her arms level with her shoulders and to spread her legs wide apart. Ellie had never been naked in front of another female and an embarrassed flush spread across her face but did what Cathy told her to do. She saw Cathy lift a bottle from a corner ledge that contained a depilatory and a liquid soft. She closed her eyes when she felt Cathy squeeze the thick liquid onto her arms and armpits. Cathy knelt down in front of Ellie and saturated the thick patch of hair at the junction of her thighs and between the cheeks of her spread buttocks. She continued downward onto both of Ellie's thighs and legs.

Cathy put the bottle back on the ledge and her hands began massaging the satiny liquid into the hair of Ellie's arms, legs and genitals. Ellie flinched when she felt the hands work the depilatory into the thick hair that covered her sex. She tried to shift her hips in an effort to evade the massaging fingers and a reluctant sigh escaped her mouth when Cathy's hands went from mixing to arousing.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Soon wonderful 'popping' sensations flooded her genitals, arms and legs as her bodily hair slowly dissolved. The 'popping' sensations soon faded and Ellie saw Cathy turn 'on' the removable shower head. When the waters were nice and warm, Cathy directed the spray onto Ellie's arms, her breasts and abdomen. The sigh turned into a low moan when the Cathy teased her aching breasts and tingling nipples. The shower head moved downward so it was in direct alignment with her labia and clitoris. Ellie's mind wasn't prepared for what happened next. Intense jolts of pleasure flooded her loins as the pulsing waters rushed onto the flared folds of her labia and onto her clitoris.

She gasped and her hips jerked forward as incredible sensations flooded her sex and her hips began a grinding and sawing motion into the pulsing flow. She moaned and gasped as Cathy gave her pleasure that she had never felt before.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

Cathy's eyes feasted on Ellie's nuded labia and rigid clitoris. She couldn't resist the temptation and leaned inward. Her tongue curled around the protruding organ and her fingers slipped between the swelling folds and into Ellie's excited vagina. Ellie's mind was awash with waves of pleasure and she squealed as an unexpected and quick orgasm exploded across her loins.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She moaned in frustration when Cathy turned off the waters and returned the shower head to its cradle. She smiled at Ellie and turned her so she could see herself in the shower's mirrored wall. For the first time Ellie had an unrestricted view of her sex and a smile crossed her face. Cathy dried Ellie with a soft towel and removed the shower cap. She led Ellie toward Dianne who was standing by the bed and then left the room.

02.06 Ellie, GelPod, Introduction:

A mix of emotions filled Ellie's mind as she approached Dianne. Cathy had ignited her body and now she needed release more than ever but her mind feared how she was going to get it. Dianne had arranged two pillows so they rested against the bed's headboard and helped her onto the bed with her back resting them and her closed legs stretched out in front of her.

Dianne asked,

"Are you ready for you special friend?"

Ellie shook her head and Dianne thought,

'That will soon change.'

Dianne pressed a button on a remote.

Ellie heard a whirring sound then she saw a small panel open at the bottom of the mirrored wall at the foot of the bed. She saw a bluish glow highlight the opening and her eyes opened wide when a round, transparent, light-bluish, Gel mass moved into the room. Dianne stepped back a few feet from the bed and watched as the GelPod rolled toward the foot of the bed and bounced onto to it.

Ellie flinched and her heart raced when it rolled on to closed legs and, in a reflex action, pushed herself back against the pillows. The GelPod moved forward along her legs and settled onto her bare lap, purring and glowing. As the soft sensations filtered down onto her clitoral hood and labia, her fears and apprehensions disappeared from her mind.

Dianne said,

"You can pick it up Ellie, it won't hurt you."

An unsure Ellie reached down with both hands and lifted it up and felt a warm tinglyness spread into her hands and fingers. She smiled and brought it up to her chest and sighed as it nestled onto her shoulders and neck.

As her hands caressed the glowing surface, the Gel began to spread across her upper chest and move downward. Ellie closed her eyes as the warmth reached her breasts and flowed over them. The rippling Gel caressed her tingling nipples as it slowly encased her firm breasts in two silky pouches and began to massage and knead them. Within the pouches, two internal depressions formed into suckling 'mouths' and each descended onto her stiffening nipples. The contact made her head spin and she moaned as her erect nipples pushed into the suckling 'mouths' and ripples of pleasure radiated across her chest.

"Ohhhhhh .. that feels so niceeeeeeee."

The GelPod continued its downward flow across her abdomen. The delicious rippling warmth spread to the upper part of her labia and onto the protective hood of her hardening clitoris.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

Dianne came close to Ellie and whispered,

"Bend your legs and bring them back to your hips."

Ellie did so and she gasped as the GelPod flowed downward between her spread thighs and molded itself over her swelling sex. The Gel mass spread under the cheeks of her buttocks and upwards under thighs. As the Gel massaged her soft folds, a soft Gel tube was extended out of the mass which slowly made its way towards her protruding clitoris. It slipped over the extending organ with an ecstatic suckling action and Ellie squealed as jolts of joy raced across her sex. Ellie's hips jerked outward as her clitoris leaped out of its hood and her hands shot down and began massaging the Gel mass that was giving her so much joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Ellie's breasts, nipples, clitoris and labia were now fully encased within a rippling blanket of purring Gel. Her arms fell to her sides and she leaned her head back against the pillows and moaned as new and wonderful sensations flooded her body and mind.

Dianne, Sara and Cathy smiled as the GelPod took full control of Ellie's body.

02.07 Ellie, GelPod, First Orgasm:

The Gel mass that was formed over her labia now slipped between the flared folds and snuggled into the pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started and Ellie felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were adorning her clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples.

The massaging Gel kissed and caressed her fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris throbbed within the suckling sheath and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the Gel's suckling pouches.

At the same time, the Gel that was spreading her folds apart nestled into Ellie's clasping inner lips. It formed small 'lips' and 'mouths' and began to kiss and suckle the excited entrance to her womanhood. Her mind reeled with sensations that she had never felt before and her arousal soared.

"Oh God ..Oh God ..

A thickness pushed between the suckling 'lips' and 'mouths' and nestled against against the excited entrance to her womanhood. The head of GelPod's phallic slowly nudged inward, stretching the elastic opening of Ellie's vagina. Ellie's mind was filled with past memories of forced or unwanted penetrations and her body stiffened and she cried out,

"No .. No .. No ..."

Her fears were quickly erased as the GelPod slithered slowly inward. Ellie gasped at the wonderful fullness that was filling her stretching vaginal passage. The Gel phallic began circling the sensitive lining of her passage, as if it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified as it neared its target.

Suddenly, a squealing Ellie arched upward, her hips began grinding her sex in the air. The Gel's phallic had found her spasming sweet spot and Ellie's mind was filled with sensations that she never felt existed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

After years of denial Ellie wanted more, she needed more. She thrust her sex onto the GelPod's phallic and wailed as eight inches of pulsing thickness dove into the depths of sexual being. Her Gel Lover pulled slowly outward and then slipped back in, filling Ellie's mind and body with waves of joy. It started a methodic, well planned series of thrusts and lunges. All the way in, all the way out, fast then slow. It would interrupt its ecstatic strokes and begin a series of twists and flexes. Every time she neared her orgasmic trip point, her Lover would back off just enough to keep her at her orgasmic edge. Ellie's hips and body bucked and thrashed as her body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

She squealed as explosions of joy erupted from her suckled clitoris, her nipples felt like bullets and her vagina was desperately clenching and milking her long, thick Lover. Her leg's shot outward in a wide 'V' and began kicking franticly in the air.

The GelPod lunged deeply into Ellie's cervix and the massive head touched the portal to her womb. Suddenly Ellie felt an incredible, ecstatic pressure flood into her cervix and backflow out past the enflamed folds of her labia. The GelPod was unleashing its warm, thick ejaculant. Her hands fisted tightly, her toes curled and her eyes rolled back into her head as her total body orgasm exploded across her bucking and convulsing body. Her mouth opened to scream but no sound was heard. In a few short seconds, her mind caught up with voice and her orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Ellie lost consciousness and her bucking body slumped back against the pillows. She slowly recovered as delicious aftershocks rippled across her body and she felt her Lover still deeply imbedded within her spasming vaginal sheath. She moaned with disappointment as it slowly withdrew then moaned with pleasure as the purring head stayed nestled against the wet, clasping entrance to her womanhood.

02.08 Ellie, GelPod, Breast Enhancement:

The GelPod let Ellie rest against the pillows while her body slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Dianne, Sara and Cathy knew that Ellie had shed her cocoon of resistance and now embraced the rebirth of her sexuality.

The purring silky pouches on her breasts now released their enhancing chemicals and Ellie felt a wonderful warmth seeping into each breast. The delicious massaging, kneading and suckling was restarted and she moaned as her arousal was rejuvenated.

Suddenly an exquisite firmness gripped each of her breasts and her erect nipples twitched with excitement. She looked down and a beaming smile filled her face when she saw her breasts begin to expand within the clear Gel pouches. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples expanded in spurts.

BREASTS: 34A
NIPPLES: 5/16"

It started as a rippling firmness that gripped each breast and flowed into her nipples.

BREASTS: 34B
NIPPLES: 3/8"

Ellie couldn't believe how full and firm her breasts were beginning to feel. Her nipples had never felt so hard.

BREASTS: 34C
NIPPLES: 7/16"

She moaned as her breasts reached their targeted size.

The pouches settled down to a wonderful 'purring' action and she gasped with joy when she saw her enhanced breasts within the clear Gel pouches.

02.09 Ellie, GelPod, Clitoris Enhancement:

The Gel mass restarted its exquisite massaging of her swollen folds and the suckling clitoral 'mouth' intensified its actions on her rigid clitoris. Her hands shot down and pulled the devouring Gel mass further onto her enflamed sex and cooed as the GelPod purred into her grasping hands and fingers.