Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daren lowered his mouth and his lips pressed gently against her lips. Joanne's mouth eagerly opened and Daren's tongue slipped through the parted lips and their tongues danced and played with each other.

Joanne's mind reeled and she moaned into Daren's mouth,

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

He broke the kiss and began planting light butterfly-like kisses over her face and neck. His hands started a slow soothing, massaging action along her shoulders and slowly worked their way down to her breasts. Joanne sighed as the hands began a gentle massaging and kneading of the firm mounds. His fingers slipped up to her nipples and tantalizingly played with the stiff pink buds. All the while, his mouth continued to plant soft butterfly kisses along her neck and shoulders. His fingers slipped deliciously around the nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading the firm mounds. Joanne moaned and began pushing her aching breasts into Daren's loving hands.

Daren's suckling mouth moved downward from Joanne's neck. Joanne knew where it was headed and the pants became deeper and faster. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the suckling lips descended on the stiff nipple. As the lips suckled, the tongue deliciously swirled over and around the excited nipple. She gasped at the wonderful sensations and thrust her breast into Daren’s loving, nursing mouth. The boy's mouth suckled its way over to the eager left nipple and the soft moans continued as the lips and tongue adorned the erect, tingling nub.

Again Joanne arched up and gasped at the delicious sensations.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!"

The suckling lips and massaging hands now left Joanne's aching breasts and moved downward across her rippling abdomen. Her body squirmed as they approached the junction of her thighs. Daren's hands finally met at her labia and his hands massaged and kneaded the flared and swollen folds. Joanne gasped loudly and her hips arched upward and outward when his slick thumbs pressed ecstatically against her engorged organ of joy.

Daren's open mouth neared Joanne's enflamed sex and she felt his warm, moist breath bathe her hard, excited clitoris. Her body bucked and she squealed as the suckling lips and swirling tongue slipped her rigid organ and began sucking on it as though it was an erection.

"OHHHHHH! GODDDD!"

As Joanne thrust her hips toward him, Daren slipped his fingers thumbs down the slick crease and played deliciously with the opening to her clasping womanhood. Joanne wailed again and her hips squirmed as her treasured entrance was teased and caressed. Daren sensed that Joanne was nearing her orgasmic edge and backed away from her body.

Joanne screamed in orgasmic agony,

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Dianne now adjusted the harness so Joanne was in a slightly reclined position then adjusted the height of her body so her dripping sex was aligned with Daren's straining hardness. He nestled the head of his erection between Joanne's flared folds, pushing them further apart. Joanne gurgled and mewed when she felt her labia being pushed apart by a warm, throbbing thickness. Her eager inner lips felt it nudging against them and began to kiss and caress the thick twitching gland as her Lover slowly pushed inward.

Joanne squealed with joy when she felt her excited vaginal opening being stretched wide apart as the boy slowly penetrated her seething passage.

"Ohhhh! Yessssss! Thank you .. Thank you."

Joanne gurgled as four inches of throbbing hardness inched its way into her womanhood. She couldn't restrain herself, she needed it all, she wanted it all and her hips bucked sharply outward, impaling herself totally on her Lover. She wailed loudly as Daren's erection plunged into the depths of sexual being.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Daren leaned into Joanne's euphoric body and their kiss was deep, wild and frantic. The Daren flexed his imbedded erection and Joanne gurgled with joy into his mouth. He slowly withdrew until the engorged head was being kissed by Joanne's excited inner lips and then he plunged back into her enflamed vaginal passage. He withdrew again and began a rhythmic series of lunges. Full in, full out, part way in, part way out, throwing Joanne into a sexual frenzy.

"Ohhhh Jesus! Yess .. Deeper .. Faster .."

Joanne reached out and grasped Daren's buttocks and drew him forcefully inward to skewer herself deeply onto his granite-like erection. Her thighs jerked out to her sides as wide as the harness would allow and her hips became a blur as she counter thrusted with a desperate sense of urgency. Suddenly Joanne's mind was exploding with orgasmic waves of ecstasy as her vaginal muscles clenched urgently around the boy's deep penetrations Joanne arched up and froze as her first orgasm was unleashed from her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

The Daren continued his forceful thrusts into Joanne's seething passage. Her orgasmic juices foamed and gushed out past her swollen, spasming folds. Loud slurping sound accompanied Daren's deep flexing strokes. Joanne's body basked in her intense orgasmic release and she wanted more. Her sounds became incoherent as her body again surfed another orgasmic wave.

She now heard Daren's deeps gasps and felt his urgent thrusts and knew he was approaching his orgasmic trip point. Daren felt the intense ecstatic pressure building at the base of his erection, his balls churned and his prostate throbbed. He thrust into the depths of Joanne's sexual being and froze.

The first of his long, thick streams of enhanced ejaculant surged and pulsed up his hyper-excited shaft. The liquid joy swirled around the flexing head and exploded outward into Joanne's welcoming sheath and cervix. Within a second, a more powerful stream jettisoned out of the boy's excited gland.

Her mind reeled as the liquid pressure ballooned within her frenzied sex and her legs flew upward and outward in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. She gurgled and squealed as the massive streams of thick semen gushed and spewed into her spasming womanhood. For the second time Joanne was catapulted over her orgasmic edge and she arched outward and froze as her body went into orgasmic convulsions. Bright flashes of ecstatic lights flooded her mind and eyes as jolts of raw joy exploded throughout her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

The intense sensations saturated her mind and she slumped onto the harness's supports, her unconscious body continued to buck and jerk as powerful orgasmic aftershocks rippled across her body. In about a minute, Joanne recovered and she ran her hands over the boy's head and face. This time, Joanne kissed Daren with a sense of thankfulness and gratefulness.

Soon, Daren withdrew his softening penis and it slipped outward with a loud slurping sound. Joanne moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Joanne's mind and body basked in the glow of sexual fulfillment. Years of abstinence, dictated by her professional career, had been removed by a boy, twenty years younger than herself.

Much to the disappointment of Joanne, her young Lover left. She saw Lisa coming toward with the cart. This time the cart held a basin of warm water, sponges and towels. Joanne cooed and mewed as Lisa used the damp sponges to clean the remnants of her orgasmic juices from her labia and thighs. Lisa's expert hands used the sponges and plush towels to rejuvenate her sexual arousal.

Lisa pushed the cart off to the side and picked up a remote.

"Joanne honey, you are ready to experience the ultimate of sexual devices. It is our own version of a Sybian and you don't have to do anything but sit there and enjoy your mechanical Lover."

02.22 Joanne, the Girl, harness, Sybian:

Despite her mounting arousal, Joanne wasn't sure she wanted a toy invading her her body. Lisa pressed a button on the remote and Joanne saw a strange, rounded box moving along the floor toward her. It followed sensors imbedded in the floor tiles and stopped just far enough in front of her so she could see it.

The case was made of a clear plastic and the internal mechanisms could be seen. The most distinctive visible features was the multi-lipped labia and clitoral massagers. The labia massager was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'. The clitoral massager was a velvety 'mouth-like' tube with a suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'.

The 'box' started to do things by itself. The cover swung open and began to install attachments that were within it. The first was an 7.50" by 2.75" deep ribbed phallic. Each rib would independently ripple and pulse. The base of the phallic attached itself it to a mechanism inside the Sybian. Two tubes were then connected to its base. One would deliver a strong jets of artificial ejaculant and the second would supply a lubricant to the phallic.

The cover then closed back over the top of the Sybian. Joanne could see the head of phallic resting just below a slit in the center of the multi-lipped labia massager.

Joanne looked wide eyed with fascination as the Sybian readied itself for her. The apprehensions in her mind quickly faded and breathing quickened. The Sybian moved under Joanne's sitting body until it 'clicked' and locked into special slots in the floor.

Lisa did a final adjustment to the harness so Joanne was sitting with her open sex directly above the labia massager. She looked at the mirror and saw the Sybian directly below her and a look of excited nervousness and anticipation filled her eyes.

Lisa positioned the stool to the front and right of Joanne and sat down on it. She was going to have a 'bird's eye view' of Joanne's love affair with the Sybian.

Dianne and Sara waited anxiously for the 'lowering'.

Joanne's eyes were focused on the mirrored wall, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly she saw the 'mouths' and 'lips' of the labia massager start to move and then felt the harness and her body slowly being lowered downward. Her eyes were wide open as she watched labia near the massaging 'lips' of the Sybian.

"Lisa? .. Lisa? .. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Joanne's sex made contact with the slick, suckling massager. Ecstatic sensations flooded her labia and spread inward into her vagina. A soft mouth-like tube opened and Joanne gasped as her thickening clitoris was manipulated into a suckling 'mouth' and it leaped outward into its 'throat'. The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The ecstatic sensations from both massagers caused waves of pleasure to explode across her loins.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Joanne felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flaring and swollen 'folds'. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood. She closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth on both massagers. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lip's.

Joanne was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Joanne gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently stretched opened. She knew the phallic was at the portal to her womanhood. A slickness oozed from the phallic's thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance. She felt the opening widen and the warmth spread inward as her elastic entrance slipped over the advancing head as nudged its way into her eager vagina. Her body now hungered for more of her Sybian Lover.

"Ohhhhhhh .. Faster .. Oh God .. Moreeeee .."

The Sybian was in no hurry and teased her ripping vaginal sheath with its expanding and contracting ribs. Joanne wailed in joy as her vaginal muscles began spasming in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' made her rigid clitoris feel as though it was going to explode. The probed now sunk deeper into her enflamed passage twisting and turning, soon its 7.50 x 2.75 inches of flexing thickness made Joanne's mind reel with sensations that she had never felt before. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around her swollen and fluttery folds. Her engorged clitoris jerked wildly as it was sucked and suckled upon.

Joanne's head thrashed back and forth gasping and moaning.

"Oh God! .. Oh God!"

The undulating probe thickened. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body of the phallic and started massaging and caressing Joanne's enflamed vaginal walls. She screeched as jolts of ecstasy shot across her sex. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy. She couldn't keep up with her frantic grinding actions and she slumped down onto her Sybian Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across her body.

The clitoral massager now began to push Joanne toward her orgasmic trip point. The suctioning 'throat' rippled along the full length of her extended organ of joy. It felt as though dozens of warm, wet tongues and lips were swirling and sucking on her enraged clitoris. At the same time the phallic began deep, full length thrusts into her seething passage

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Joanne's enraged passage. The pulsing ribs along it flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping virginal walls .Her mind went into an ecstatic freeze when she felt her Lover begin deep jerks and flexes. Joanne was at her orgasmic trip point and her spasming vaginal muscles could feel the expanding pulses of the phallic's ejaculant as it surged toward its flexing head. It began unleashing its forceful torrents of thick ejaculant which jettisoned into her seething sex causing her spasming sheath to balloon from the joyous pressure.

Joanne screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her body and her own orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions, her organ of joy exploded within the clenching 'throat' as an all consuming orgasm exploded throughout her body. Joanne screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Joanne's body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging and her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the harness. The phallic exploded again and the thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and vaginal juices spurted past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and her Sybian Lover.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

This time Joanne's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her body. Joanne recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

Lisa got up from stool and stood in front of Joanne satisfied face and whispered,

"I am going to lift you up from the Sybian."

Joanne nodded.

Lisa pressed a button on the remote and Joanne began to slowly rise upward. She gasped as her clasping vaginal sheath slipped off of the Sybian's long, thick phallic. A loud slurping sound was heard as her reluctant inner lips cleared the head of the phallic. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Joanne moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhh .. slowly .. slowly .."

Lisa stood up and smiled,

"Was I right or was I right."

Joanne's face beamed and radiated with her post-orgasmic glow."

Using the remote, Lisa returned the Sybian to its place beside the wall. She then lowered Joanne to her feet. Sara and Lisa removed the harness from thighs and shoulders and walked her to the shower. Shortly, they returned to the viewing room and Dianne told her that her clothes had been taken to her stateroom where Daniel and Ellie were waiting for her. Joanne's thoughts returned to when she had arrived at the heliport and the sight of her son's well endowed nakedness filled her mind. She also remembered Ellie's curvaceous body. Both images caused a smile to cross her face.

She told Dianne that now would be a good time to review the recordings of Daniel's tests. As they settled down onto the sectional, Dianne lowered the 60" HD monitor and asked Joanne if she wanted to see just the testing or the results following the testing. It was then that Joanne remembered Daniel introducing her to Aron and said,

"I want to see everything."

The first video showed Sara and Aron preparing Daniel as he sat in the harness. She saw Sara removing the hair from between her son's spread thighs and Aron as he used the towel to adorn her son's incredible erection.

Joanne, in almost a whisper, told Dianne that he had inherited that from his Father.

She watched as Daniel looked at the videos and heard him switching between "Boy" and "Girl". She knew her son's arousal was growing stronger and stronger. The final scene of 'Boy" caused her to lose her control and she gasped when she saw her son's incredible, 'hands free' ejaculations.

Dianne now switched to the recordings of Aron and Daniel. She thought she would be disgusted and turned off by the sexual mating between two males but she watched spellbound as her son and Aron sexually discovered each other. When she saw Aron thrusting into Daniel as he knelt on his hands and knees, it reminded her of her Prince doing the same thing to her body.

The last video that Dianne showed Joanne was from the HD cameras inside the state room. Joanne couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was Ellie masturbating her son. As she watched, she couldn't understand the feelings of envy that were filling her mind. The feelings intensified when the scenes turned to the bed and she saw Ellie moaning and thrashing as Daniel thrust into her raging sex for what seemed like hours.

The recordings ended and Joanne just sat on the sectional. Her conditioned mind now wanted and needed to feel her son doing the same to her. She visualized herself with Ellie and could almost feel Ellie's mouth and fingers exploring her body.

Dianne smiled at her achievements and had Sara walk with Joanne back to the suite. She switched the monitor so she could watch Joanne as she entered the suite. The naked trio stood in front of each other and Joanne held out her arms to both of them. They hugged and kissed. Daniel couldn't stop his penis from stirring as their nakedness's pressed against each other. Joanne looked at her son's arousal and took Daniel and Ellie by the hand and led them into the bedroom.

When Sara returned, she saw Dianne laying on the bed in the test room watching the monitor. She smiled and quickly lay down beside her.

Next: The Pleasure Deck, mother, son and tutor.