Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chime sounded, alerting Dianne and Sara that their 'students' had entered the suite. Neither Ellie nor Daniel knew of the forces that were in play that would draw them together. Ellie's memories of the GelPod were now gone including those of her previous failed sexual encounters, as were Daniel's memories of Aron.

They stood in front of each other, Daniel's head was at Ellie's breast level and his eyes were fixed on Ellie's firm breasts and nipples. She fought the attraction that was surfacing in her mind and wanted to move away from the intense stare but couldn't. She felt hands move onto her breasts and tried to block out the wonderful kneading action of the young hands. When Daniel's fingers moved onto to her nipples she sighed as the swirling finger tips caused her nipples to stiffen and her resistance ebbed away from her mind.

She looked down and her breathing quickened when her eyes were reacquainted with Daniel's incredible 'package'. She saw Daniel looking up at her and she put her hands on his face and leaned down and their lips touched. Daniel closed his eyes as Ellie's tongue slipped into his mouth and they kissed for the first time. Daniel trembled as the tongues touched and played with each other and he moaned softly into Ellie's mouth. His penis tingled and stirred and this time, it was Ellie that moaned when she felt the boy's hardening penis slip upward between their bodies.

Ellie broke the kiss and they looked into each other's flushed faces. Ellie smiled, took Daniel by the hand and led him into her bedroom.

02.16 Ellie, Daniel, Oil massage, Masturbation:

They walked to the bed and Ellie opened the drawer to the nightstand and picked up a bottle of personal massaging oil. She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Daniel.

As their eyes stared at each other's bodies, Ellie heard a voice saying,

"Come closer to me Daniel, stand between my legs."

Daniel walked toward Ellie and snuggled in close between her spread thighs. She reached out and lifted his testicles and penis with both hands. A gasp escaped Daniel's mouth and Ellie smiled when she felt the full weight of Daniel's heavy balls. She saw the softening penis reverse itself and shifted her right hand onto the thickening tube of flesh. Daniel's gasp became louder and Ellie's breath quickened as her hands massaged Daniel's penis to full erection.

She looked up into Daniel's face and saw the aroused look in his eyes. Her eyes trailed down his smooth youthful body and came to rest on the throbbing hardness that was in front of her eyes. Ellie took both of his hands and brought them to her breasts and watched as his erection twitched in the air.

"Go ahead Daniel, run your hands over my breasts and nipples."

An innocent Daniel began massaging and kneading the firm mounds. Ellie had to tell him to do it slowly and gently and moaned softly as Daniel's fingers slipped onto her stiffening nipples with delicious swirls and presses. Her eyes were locked on his solid manhood that throbbed in front of her. She saw drops of precum oozing from the thick gland and reached out with a finger and swirled the sticky liquid around the sensitive crown. Daniel gasped, his hips bucked and his hard organ jumped at the ecstatic contact.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ellie said,

"Daniel honey, I want you to trade places with me. Sit on down on the bed and lay back on it with your feet resting on the floor.

Ellie stood up and Daniel quickly did as Ellie had instructed.

"Shuffle forward just a little .. that's good .. now spread your legs apart."

Ellie smiled when she saw her young Lover's heavy testicles hanging over the edge of the bed and his engorged erection angled over his abdomen. She picked up the bottle of personal massaging oil and moved between his spread thighs and said,

"Daniel, you are going to really love this."

With that, she poured the contents all over Daniel's body. She started at Daniel's left nipple, over to his right nipple, down to his abdomen and right thigh, then over to his left thigh. She finished it off with a liberal portion to Daniel's erection. Daniel gasped as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with his body and warm, tingly sensations spread onto the sensitive flesh of his erection and balls.

Ellie put the bottle down and leaned over Daniel's body, spreading the oil all around Daniel's nipples. Her slick fingers massaged and kneaded the erect nipples and he moaned as ripples of pleasure spread across his chest. She dropped her head down and suckled on the hard bullet of Daniel's right breast.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ellie started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Daniel's lower chest and abdomen. She worked both hands on either side of Daniel's body, deliberately bypassing his erection. Her slick hands met at his bloated testicles, lifting them in the palms of her hands and with a gentle massaging action. Daniel gasped and pushed his aching balls into Ellie's wonderful hands. She saw his jerking erection and the oozing precum that was dribbling onto his abdomen.

Ellie now worked her hands upward toward Daniel's raging erection. She ran the flat of her hand up and along the sensitive under side of his member, spreading the lubricant over his thick, straining hardness. Her slick hands closed around the throbbing tube of flesh and audible slurping sound could be heard as her hands spread the oil all around Daniel's thrusting erection.

Daniel's whole body was screaming for release. He felt as though his erection was about to explode and his bullet-like nipples yearned for more attention. Ellie massage the slick palm of her hand over Daniel's excited, oozing gland. Ellie smiled when she saw and felt his straining hardness jerk and flex under her manipulating hands. Daniel's mind was awash with waves of joy as his hips bucked and jerked wildly above the bed. Loud slurping sounds were heard as his engorged manhood thrust and lunged into the loving, oil slick hands.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ellie, while not losing contact with Daniel's erection, leaned over his body and lowered her suckling lips and swirling tongue onto her Daniel's highly excited right nipple. Her left hand reached down and once again lifted and massaged his aching balls. Daniel's mind reeled with joy as all sensations melded together and he began gurgling with incoherent sounds as Ellie pushed him toward his orgasmic edge. His hips bucked, his chest thrust upward and his head thrashed from side to side.

Daniel felt an incredible pressure building at the base of his straining member which pulsed upward toward his agitated gland. The liquid joy swirled around the hyper-excited head and then exploded out of the puckering opening and spewed high into the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Ellie wanted to clap her hands with joy but continued with her relentless assault on Daniel's spurting manhood. She smiled as the thick stream splattered back down, drenching his thighs, balls and her hands. She didn't let up and her hands coaxed another long stream of semen to jettison out of Daniel's spasming hardness. His hips thrust his jerking erection with loud slurping sounds into Ellie's persistent hands. Again he gurgled in joy as his second ejaculation jettisoned out of his excited gland.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Daniel slumped back onto the bed gasping and panting. She reached, out palming the softening thickness, watching it spurt as the aftershocks rippled across Daniel's trembling body. Ellie leaned back on her bent legs, smiling at her accomplishment, as did Dianne and Sara.

While Daniel lay back savoring his incredible orgasm, Ellie got up and dashed to the bathroom. She returned with a warm, wet wash cloth and towel. Daniel moaned as Ellie washed and cleaned the pools of semen from his body.

She whispered,

"What you need is warm shower."

When Daniel stepped out of the shower, Ellie dried Daniel's body and wondered how adventurous Daniel could become. Her drying quickly went to arousing and soon Daniel was thrusting his rejuvenated erection into the plush fabric of the towel. A flushed and excited Daniel followed Ellie back into the bedroom,

02.17 Daniel, Ellie, Oral Orgasm:

They reached the bed and Ellie whispered,

"Daniel honey, it is time for you to discover the female body."

She picked up the bottle of massaging bottle of massaging oil and told Daniel to hold out his hands. She poured some of the liquid onto his hands and fingers and smiled at him,

"My body is yours, enjoy yourself."

A highly aroused Ellie then sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back on it. She quickly drew her feet up onto the bed and spread her thighs as wide as she could to give her young Lover full and open access to sex. Her breath came in pants and her clitoris and vagina twitched in anticipation of what was to come.

Daniel shuffled forward and knelt down in front of Ellie. For the first time, his eyes gazed in earnest upon a female's sexual treasures. He saw her rigid, clitoris standing out like a rigid, pink beacon and the clasping entrance to her womanhood that made his engorged erection throb between his thighs. Daniel reached out and began a slow, exploring massaging action on Ellie's inner thighs, close to but not touching the folds of her labia.

He knew he was doing something right when he heard a sigh of from Ellie. Daniel stood up and leaned into Ellie's body and lowered his mouth. His lips pressed lightly against Ellie's lips and she eagerly opened them. Daniel's tongue slipped inward, into Ellie’s welcoming mouth and their tongues danced and played with each other.

Daniel broke the kiss and started to plant light butterfly-like kisses over Ellie's face and neck. Ellie purred as delightful sensations followed Daniel's wonderful suckling lips. Daniel put his hands on Ellie's shoulders and started a slow soothing, massaging action.

Ellie whispered Daniel's ear,

"Oh Daniel, you are doing everything just right."

Daniel's hand slowly worked their way down to Ellie's breasts and cupped them. His massaging hands slipped up onto the stiff nipples and tantalizingly played with the erect buds. All the while, Daniel planted soft butterfly kisses along her shoulders and neck. His fingers slipped deliciously around the nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading the firm mounds. Ellie's sighs got louder and she began pushing her breasts into Daniel's kneading hands.

"Ohhhh .. Daniel .. that feels so good!"

Daniel's suckling mouth moved downward from Ellie's neck. Ellie knew where it was headed and her pants became faster. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then felt the suckling lips descend down onto it. As the lips suckled, the tongue slipped deliciously over and around the erect, tingling nipple. Ellie gasped at the ecstatic contact and she thrust her breast upward into Daniel’s suckling mouth.

Both of Daniel's hands now started a massaging action down over Ellie's body toward the apex of her thighs. Ellie's swollen labia fluttered as the exploring hands approached the junction of her thighs. His hands stopped at, but not touching Ellie's labia. He then started back up toward Ellie’s breasts. He found the bullet-like nipples twitching and eagerly awaiting his returning hands, mouth and lips.

Ellie's hard, extended clitoris was begging for attention, her swollen labia oozed with her early juices and her body now moved wherever Daniel's hands moved and she moaned with her mounting arousal.

Daniel repeated the massaging process over and over again. Each time his hands came closer and closer to touching Ellie’s enflamed sex. His kisses flowed from breast to breast and his fingers swirled and pressed Ellie's excited nipples. Daniel felt Ellie's breathing become rapid and her hips moved in tight grinding circles.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! .. Daniel .. Please .."

Daniel's hands finally met at Ellie's swollen labia and his hands began kneading the flared folds. Ellie squealed and her sex bucked upward when Daniel's slick thumb slipped and pressed onto her rigid organ of joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Daniel leaned in close to Ellie's sex. Ellie felt his warm, moist breath bathe her hard, rippling clitoris. Daniel's tongue slipped over the highly sensitive pink tip with an ecstatic swirling action and his suckling lips drew the excited organ into his mouth. Ellie's hips bucked upward pushing her enflamed sex into Daniel's sucking mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As Ellie thrust her hips up, Daniel slipped his fingers between the folds, pushing them further apart. Ellie gasped as the fingers explored the wet, pink furrow and then nestled into her clasping inner lips. His fingers caressed and traced around the excited entrance and then nudged three fingers into the more than ready vaginal opening. Ellie moaned as Daniel's twisting fingers stroked into her enflamed passage.

Her erect nipples stood up on her breasts like hard bullets as her vaginal muscles clenched around the thrusting fingers. With beginner's luck, Daniel's fingers stumbled onto Ellie's elusive 'G' spot and Ellie bucked upward screaming with joy. His learning finger nestled further onto the enhanced tissues with an ecstatic caressing action and Ellie was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Daniel intensified his massaging fingers and the deep suckling of Ellie’s engorged organ of joy. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her leg's shot outward in a wide 'V' and began kicking franticly in the air. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the stroking fingers drenching her thighs, the sheet and the floor.

Suddenly, Ellie broke out of the orgasmic freeze and her wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Ellie's body had absorbed all the ecstatic sensations that it could and she slumped back onto the bed gasping and panting, her body continued to buck and jerk in the throes of her orgasms. Daniel withdrew his mouth and fingers from Ellie's body. His eyes watched in fascination as Ellie thrashed and moaned as the ecstatic aftershocks gripped her body.

Soon she looked up into her young Lover and said,

"You have no idea how good you made me feel."

She held out her arms and Daniel leaned into a passionate embrace of sexual gratification. Their kiss was long and deep. When they broke the kiss, Ellie felt the deep throbs of Daniel's erection on her abdomen and whispered,

"I have a special place for you to put that hardness of yours into."

02.18 Daniel, Ellie, The Mating:

Their shower was quick and when they returned, Ellie put a pillow at the head of the bed and one at the center for her hips. She quickly climbed onto the bed and positioned herself on the pillows, her eyes never left the body of her highly aroused young Lover. She held out her arms toward him and Daniel climbed onto the bed and shuffled forward on his knees, moving between her spread thighs and leaned back on his lower legs. She saw Daniel's glistening erection jerking in the air and her heart raced with anticipation.

"Oh God! Daniel .. It is so beautiful!"

Daniel looked at Ellie and smiled as he flexed his straining member. Ellie as if in a trance, lifted herself up from the bed and crawled toward the pillar of joy that was beckoning to her. A sharp intake of breath was heard as her hands wrapped themselves around it with soft squeezes and massages. Her vagina and clitoris rippled with expectancy as the massive thickness throbbed in her hands. Her hands dropped down lifting Daniel's swaying balls and her mind reeled when the heavy, soft pouches lay within her hands.

Ellie saw the clear liquid oozing over the glistening head of Daniel's erection and was drawn to it like a magnet. Her hands left Daniel's testicles and she renewed her exploration of the straining hardness. The fingers of her right hand slipped onto the slick gland and began swirling the slick precum in delicious circles. She heard Daniel moan and his erection jerked in her hands. Ellie leaned inward and her tongue replaced her fingers and Daniel moaned again as Ellie adorned the excited head of his erection. Her tongue slipped into the puckering opening and she felt the slick warmness seep onto the tip of her tongue. It was like an aphrodisiac and Ellie began sucking it up as if her tongue was a straw.

Daniel gasped loudly and gently pulled Ellie away from his erection and she looked at him with puzzlement in her eyes. The young Daniel was learning how to control his rising excitement.

Ellie settled back down on the bed and adjusted her hips on the pillow. Her breathing quickened and her labia twitched as Daniel shuffled forward between her spread thighs. Ellie grasped the back of her knees and pulled them back beside her breasts giving Daniel open and full access to her sexual treasures. He slithered up and over her panting body, pressing the length of his engorged hardness between the swollen lips pushing them further apart. Ellie cooed as Daniel began an ecstatic sawing motion, up and down, up and down, causing her to twist her sex in a futile attempt to get the thick gland to nestle into her clasping inner lips. Her body and mind screamed for penetration and she reached between their bodies and grasped the Daniel's hard tube of flesh with both hands. With a sense of urgency, she guided the slick head so it slid up and down her swollen, wet crease not letting it lose contact with her sex until it was poised at the clenching opening to her womanhood.

Ellie looked at her Lover with pleading eyes,

"Please .. Daniel .. Please."

Daniel smiled and nestled further between Ellie's clasping inner lips. Her loins rippled with ecstatic sensations as the head nudged against the entrance to her enflamed vagina and then slowly slipped inward. Her elastic entrance stretched eagerly to accommodate the wonderful thickness and a sharp hiss of joy escaped her mouth as the gland 'popped' inward and her vaginal entrance kissed and caressed the slick crown of her Lover. Daniel nudged the first inch of his hardness into her seething vagina which eagerly stretched to accommodate the throbbing thickness. Daniel pushed further inward and was rewarded with a deeper groan.

1"..2"..3"..4"

Ellie felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. Ellie wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and mewed as Daniel sunk into the depths of her sexual being. Ellie's eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her, inch by glorious inch.

5"..6"..7"

Ellie could feel every fleshy ridge of the massive organ buried within her. Her vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench around the flexing organ. Daniel waited a moment, flexed again as another moan of rising pleasure escaped Ellie's open mouth. Daniel slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. He withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as he adjusted his position. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until ... something electric shot through Ellie's sex. Daniel had remembered where this spot was. An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with her rigid organ of joy and then onto her excited bullet-like nipples. She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed her sweet spot as it ecstatically stroked across the hyper-sensitive tissues. Shards of electric joy charged across her dazed and stunned body. Her rigid clitoris throbbed and ached as it tried to stretch further outward from its protective hood.