Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel thrust fully inward then withdrew to tease her magic spot again and again. It was incredible. Ellie was overloaded with raw pleasure, and she knew she was rapidly climbing toward orgasmic trip point. Daniel's strokes continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, spread open and lewdly thrust upward, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken.

"Oh God! .. Yes .. More .. Deeper .. Faster!"

Suddenly, Ellie thrust her enraged sex forcefully upward impaling herself completely on her Lover's granite hardness and her legs shot outward in a wide 'V' kicking franticly in the air. Her eyes and mouth snapped open as her body ecstatically exploded with her first orgasm. The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she screamed. Her arms curled around her young Lover's, her toes curled and her hands fisted.

Ellie couldn't stop convulsing or screeching as her body wide orgasm exploded throughout her sexual being. She was so completely full and her orgasming juices squished and gushed around the hard organ which was giving her so much joy.

Ellie's foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds. Her inner muscles squeezed and massaged the pulsing flesh that was deeply embedded within her body. Her rigid, jerking clitoris felt as though it was going to explode. Her whole body shook and trembled as her orgasm seemed to last forever.

Daniel let her rest while his flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her. Soon, Ellie cooed again as her Lover withdrew and began to stroke into her with gentle, full length thrusts. She felt his huge, heavy testicles push between her spread thighs with each inward thrust as delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

He lunged inward and Ellie felt incredibly full when the wonderful thickness entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed heavily in quick pants in response to the delicious impalement. Daniel withdrew so the thick head teased the sucking inner lips and then slithered back into the depths of her seething passage.

Ellie once again moaned and gurgled as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

Both of Daniel's hands grasped her thighs and again started a slow, building rhythm as his member stroked steadily in and out of Ellie's, frothy, excited vaginal passage and her deep gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. She began thrusting and grinding her hips back onto the long, thick organ that was plunging into the depths of her sexual being. For the first time she was hearing Daniel's deep, gasping pants as his strokes took on a sense of urgency. She wanted to return the joy that he was giving her and began clenching her vaginal muscles with intense squeezes and massages. Daniel gasped as his straining manhood became encased within a deep sucking and milking sheath.

Ellie now wanted, now needed and now craved for Daniel's thick, jettisoning essence to flood into her enflamed sex. Daniel's deep strokes intensified and Ellie tightened her arms around her young Lover and skewered her enflamed sex in tight circles. Suddenly Daniel plunged inward and his jerking member began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking passage. Ellie felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her seething vagina as a flood of thick, hot semen spewed from the flexing gland. She thrust her hips forcefully upward and squealed with joy.

Daniel pulled his straining erection outward and then thrust inward again and again as his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of semen. The ecstatic feelings spread throughout Ellie like a series of freight trains, rumbling from her vagina and connecting with her exploding clitoris, up to her breasts, nipples and then flooding into her mind.

Ellie's second, climatic orgasm was total and all consuming.

Her toes curled and her arms again tightened around his neck. Her orgasmic scream drowned out the deep moans of her Lover. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes. Every cell in her body vibrated with ecstasy. His spewing essence went on and on, his hips grinding is turgid shaft deep into her frenzied sex, flooding her clenching womanhood again and again with his thick essence.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for several moments. Her body continued to orgasm as Daniel flexed his erection as he continued to ejaculate.

He leaned over Ellie and waited for her to regain consciousness. She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt his huge member still flexing within her. She wrapped her arms around him and aggressively kissed him as her body spasmed and convulsed. She moaned into his mouth with sexual fulfillment and satisfaction. Daniel hunched up his hips and slowly his hardness slipped out of her reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down her thighs.

Daniel bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples. His large warm hand formed onto the swollen folds of her slick labia. She moaned and ground her sex against his hands as strong aftershocks coursed throughout her body.

Daniel looked down at her and smiled.

Ellie said,

"Let's have a nice warm shower before we restart."

Daniel asked,

"Restart?"

Ellie grinned,

"There are so many positions to try and so little time."

Daniel helped her off the bed and they held each other as they returned to the shower.

Ellie thought to herself,

"If only Joanne knew what she was doing to her son."

In the morning a ship's concierge delivered a transmission that it had received from the ships office in Amsterdam. It stated that Joanne's business trip had been cancelled and she was in Amsterdam. A helicopter would fly her to the ship and her arrival time would be around 01:00pm today.

Daniel was happy when he learned his mother was going to join them. A nervous Ellie went to the test room to talk to Dianne. Dianne assured Ellie that she would take care of Joanne and not to worry.

02.19 Joanne, Arrival and Preparation:

Dianne, Ellie, Daniel and Aron were at the heliport waiting for Joanne. The Helicopter arrived and Joanne looked at Daniel's and Ellie's nakedness with embarrassment and confusion. Dianne informed her of the ship's rules and after a few awkward moments she hugged Daniel, being careful not to move too close to his body. She did the same to Ellie and thanked her for looking after her son.

Daniel introduced his mother to Aron.

Dianne saw the puzzled look on Joanne's face and told her that the ship's concierge would take her luggage to the suite and now would be a good time to talk about Daniel's test results. Ellie and Daniel returned to the suite with the concierge and Joanne followed Dianne to her office.

Dianne introduced Joanne to her staff and took her on a tour of the test theater, which included the test room, viewing room and the Game room. They relaxed in the viewing room and Dianne asked Joanne if she wanted something to drink and Joanne said coffee, no cream or sugar. Sara prepared the coffee and cooled it down a bit so Joanne would drink it faster. For the next ten or fifteen minutes, they talked as Dianne reviewed Daniel's test results. A look of disappointment spread across Joanne's face when Dianne finally told her that Daniel was bisexual. She told Joanne that her son has had sexual encounters with a male and a female which confirmed the results. If she wished it, she could review the video recordings of the sessions. Joanne decided not to, at least not at this time.

Suddenly Joanne began to feel lightheaded. She started to get up and then slumped back onto the sectional, unable to move her arms or legs. The staff had to work quickly because the effects of coffee would last just a few minutes. Joanne was vaguely aware of being lifted onto a gurney and then being wheeled into the test room. Something new had been added to the room, a Gynecological Chair was sitting in front of the mirrored wall beside bed. Directly below it was a gridded tile with a movable shower head laying on it.

Joanne felt hands removing her clothing and trembled when she felt her body being exposed to the air. The staff lifted Joanne onto the Chair, positioning her legs onto the extensions and soft restraints were applied to her wrists and ankles. Sara pressed a button on the Chair Joanne's bent legs were spread apart.

Just as Joanne was regaining control of her senses she felt pin pricks in both of arms and she relaxed onto the Chair with a long sigh. One of the injections contained two drugs that would make her docile and open to suggestion. The second targeted her sexuality. She would become bisexual and any negative thoughts toward incest were removed from her mind. Included were bonding pheromones from Daniel's and Ellie's DNA. As with Daniel and Ellie, her sexual rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was present.

It would take a few minutes for the injections to fully take affect and Dianne and Sara left the test room and went into the viewing room and watched as a dazed Joanne stared at her spread nakedness in the mirrored wall. She knew all about GenTech and its sexual research, and her nervousness intensified wondering what was going to happen to her. She cringed with embarrassment when she saw the thick patch of genital hair. Her legs and arms were hairless but she had never trimmed the hair between her thighs.

Suddenly Joanne closed her eyes and her hips began shifting on the seat of the Chair. A delicious warmth flowed across her loins, her clitoris tingled and her nipples began to stiffen. Dianne knew the effects of the injections were taking effect. She pressed a button and shortly a young, curvaceous, 18 year old entered the test room pushing a cart that had a bottle of liquid depilatory, wash cloths and towels.

02.20 Joanne and the Girl:

Joanne saw the girl move in front of her and as she looked at the girl's naked body, something that she could not explain filled her mind. She tried to block the sense of attraction of the girl's nakedness that were seeping into her mind and the stirrings of arousal that were building within her body.

The girl smiled at Joanne and said,

"My name is Lisa and I am going to remove all that hair that is covering your genitals."

The thought of someone doing that to her, especially a young girl, would normally have made her mind recoil with repulsion but all she could do utter a weak plea,

"No .. No .. Please don't .."

She watched nervously as Lisa snuggled in closer between her spread thighs and saw her reach out with her hands toward her breasts.

"Don't touch me .."

Joanne flinched then unexpectedly relaxed as the hands made contact with her body. Lisa lifted Joanne's breasts with gentle massages and squeezes and Joanne sighed as the young hands caused ripples of pleasure to flood across her chest Lisa formed both hands around Joanne's right breast and Joanne held her breath when she saw Lisa's head lean inward and watched as the mouth descended toward her breast. The lips closed over the stiff nipple with a delicious suckling action and the tongue swirled around the tingling tip causing a reluctant moan to escape Joanne's open mouth. Lisa's lips and hands moved over to Joanne's left breast and the moan continued as Lisa's mouth adorned the excited nipple.

A gasp of final acceptance escaped Joanne's lips as she pushed her breast upward the into the girl's mouth. All the tenseness ebbed from her body as she succumbed to the drugs and Lisa's affectionate touches and kisses.

"Ohhhhh .. Lisaaaaa!"

While Lisa's mouth suckled its way back and forth between Joanne's nipples, her hands slipped down over Joanne's abdomen and began to massage the soft inner skin of Joanne's thighs. All resistance had faded and Joanne closed her eyes savoring the wonderful sensations that the girl was giving her. Joanne's arousal soared as she watched and felt Lisa's hands massage their way toward the thick thatch of hair that covered her sex.

She looked at the girl's body and as she gazed at her firm young breasts, perky nipples and hairless labia, feelings of attraction and desire filled her mind. Her breath quickened and her clitoris tingled as it began edging out of its protective covering. Joanne felt the hands move toward the junction of her thighs and a soft gasp was heard as Lisa formed her hands over the hair covered labia and began to massage the hidden folds.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Lisa saw the pink tip peeking through the hair and she leaned down and swirled her tongue around it. A jolt of joy shot across Joanne's loins and her hips thrust her excited organ into Lisa's suckling mouth. After a few moments, Lisa stood up and looked into Joanne's flushed face and smiled. Joanne returned a trembling smile.

Lisa said,

Let's get rid of all that hair down 'there'.

Lisa picked up the plastic bottle and began squeezing a generous amount of the silky liquid into the hair between Joanne's thighs. Her hands then began mixing the depilatory into the hair and Joanne panted as the slick fingers moved over her folds, clitoris and between the cheeks of her buttocks. Soon wonderful 'popping' sensations flooded her genitals as the unwanted hair was slowly dissolved.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

The 'popping' sensations soon faded and Joanne saw Lisa reach down and pick up the shower head from the gridded tile. When the waters were nice and warm, Lisa teasingly directed the spray onto Joanne's aching breasts and erect nipples. The shower head was moved downward so it was in direct alignment with her labia and clitoris. Joanne's mind wasn't prepared for what happened next. Intense jolts of joy flooded her loins as the pulsing waters rushed onto the flared folds of her hairless labia and protruding clitoris. She gasped as her hips jerked forward as incredible sensations flooded her sex. Her hips began an ecstatic grinding and sawing motion into the pulsing flow and she moaned and gasped as Lisa gave her pleasure that she had never felt before.

"Ohhhhhhhh .. Goddddddd!"

Lisa eyes feasted on Joanne's nuded labia and rigid clitoris. She couldn't resist the temptation and leaned inward. Her tongue curled around the extended organ and her fingers slipped between the beautiful folds and into Joanne's excited vagina. Joanne's mind was awash with waves of ecstasy and she squealed with joy as a quick orgasm exploded across her loins.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Lisa put the shower head back down on the tile and stood up. She picked up a soft plush towel from cart and smiled at Joanne as she knelt down in front of her spread sex. Lisa pushed the softness onto Joanne's swelling folds and began a deliciously caressing action. Joanne moaned as the fabric flooded her sex with new sensations. The lushness was pressed onto her rigid organ and the moan turned into a gasp of joy. Lisa used the towel to explore every nook and cranny between Joanne's spread thighs, from the cheeks of buttocks to her her excited clitoris that stood out like a bright pink beacon. Joanne's hips thrashed back and forth as the towel went from drying to arousing.

"Lisa .. Lisa .. Oh God .. What are you doing to me!"

All good things must come to an end and Lisa stood up and returned the towel and the bottle to the cart. Joanne sat gasping and panting within the soft restraints of the Chair.

With a whimpering voice, Joanne pleaded,

"Don't leave this way."

Lisa came near to Joanne's ear and whispered,

"A wonderful boy is going to take care of your needs, but first I am going to move you into a harness."

A smile filled Joanne's face, the thought of a boy, an aroused, naked boy sent ripples of anticipation cascading throughout her body. Dianne and Sara looked at Joanne's face and saw a woman whose sexuality now crossed the barriers of gender and age.

Dianne pressed a button and the harness was lowered from the ceiling in front the bed. Lisa saw it being lowered and released the restraints holding Joanne in the chair. With Lisa's help, Joanne stood up from the chair and the mirror reflected her erect nipples and beacon-like clitoris back into her aroused eyes. She stood submissively as Lisa attached the harness's loops to her thighs and shoulders. When the harness was ready, Joanne felt herself being lifted up into a sitting position, four feet above the floor. Her bent legs were pulled back toward her body and spread apart.

Lisa said,

"I will be back shortly and in the meantime I will leave in the capable hands of Daren."

Lisa left and in a few seconds the boy entered the room and walked in front Joanne. Joanne couldn't believe her eyes. The boy was handsome beyond words. His body was smooth and his abdomen rippled with muscles as though he was training. A soft gasp escaped her mouth when she gazed upon the incredible package that was swaying between his hairless thighs. Her mind wanted to hold him, kiss him and run her hands over his young body.

02.21 Joanne, the Boy, harness, Mating:

Daren stood in front of Joanne and smiled,

Hi Joanne, my name is Daren."

A sharp exhale of breath escaped Joanne's mouth. Her eyes were still locked onto his flaccid four inch penis and testicles the size of large plums. Daren moved forward between Joanne's spread thighs and her eyes got a closer look at the boy's long, thick penis and her breathing quickened. Her right hand slowly, tentatively, reached down toward it and Daren moved closer toward her spread thighs. She gently lifted and cradled the thick tube of flesh and her breathing quickened when the warm thickness pulsed and stirred within her massaging fingers.

"Oh God .. it's incredible .. its magnificent"

A sense of awe and excitement flooded her mind as it grew longer and thicker, pushing her curled fingers apart.

4.50" x 1.50" .. 5.00" x 1.75" .. 5.50" x 2.00" .. 6.00" x 2.50" ..

6.50" x 2.75" .. 7.00" x 2.75

Joanne's heart beat faster as her hands glided up and down the throbbing hardness. Her left hand reached down and lifted the boy's swaying testicles and sighed openly as she massaged the wonderful silky, heaviness. She smiled when the massive erection jerked before her eyes. She saw Daren's hands reaching down between her thighs and tried to spread them wider, offering her sex to this sweet 18 year old. As if in a trance, she watched Daren's hands form over the folds of her labia.

The contact was electric.

She gasped when they started to massage and knead her slick lips and his thumbs pressed and swirled onto her excited organ of joy.

"Ohhhhh! God Yesssssss!"

The fingers slipped between the flared folds, pushing them further apart and the slick fingers began caressing her clasping inner lips. She threw her head back gasping and moaning. Daren moved further inward between her wide spread thighs and his engorged hardness pressed ecstatically against her rigid clitoris. She squealed in joy and reached out grasping his buttocks and pulled him in tightly to her sex.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Dianne pressed a another button and Joanne felt the harness adjusting the height of her position so her breasts and genitals were in alignment with Daren's shoulders. She saw his eyes roaming up and down her body, feasting on her breasts and the lick sexual treasures that were between her spread thighs. She saw Daren's head lean inward toward her and she knew the boy was going to kiss her. She waited breathlessly with closed her eyes and parted her lips.