Cum Vamp Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from him and stood up and he was about to say something but I silenced him with a look and walked over Randy and eased my self down on his cock facing him. His cock easily went into my ass and I leaned over him and he instantly stated licking and nibbling on my tits. I turned my head and looked at Steve who was still just standing there.

"Now Steve put your cock in my butt as well, I want both of your cocks in my ass," I said.

Steve got this huge smile and walked behind me holding his wet cock in his right hand. I felt him push his head down on my full ass and my hole widened for him and he slid his cock above Randy's into my ass. I easily took both of these guys smaller cocks into my bowels and it filled me up just like I needed. Randy was still feasting on my tits and then once Steve was in they both started fucking my ass and their smell increased quickly and I knew I had them both.

I could see Zack out of the corner of my eye and he was just sitting on a chair in the office watching me get double fucked in the ass by his two friends. I could tell her was enjoying it with the large bulge in his pants and he had the container of my cum in his hand. Randy and Steve continued forcing their steely cocks into me and they got me to cum again for the third time.

Steve was the first to pull out, being able to move better and he came around and fed me his cum just as his cock exploded. I ate and sucked him deep not missing a single spurt and drank everything he offered. Randy was still fucking my ass and now with Steve gone I was able to rise up and ride Randy's cock much better and I had him at his limit quickly as I held my tits in my hands and rose up and down with his cock milking him with my ass.

I knew just when to hop off of him and take is cock in my mouth as he shot his load down my throat as well; I ate all five of his spurts and sucked the remains out of his cock as well. Not only were their cocks not as big they didn't produce the same amount as the three guys in my house, and I realized more fully how special TJ, Mike, and Z were.

After I finished sucking, Zack started to clap, "Wow nice show you guys that was good shit," he said.

He got up as I stood up and came over and used the container to capture the rest of my cum that was again running down my legs and then he licked my pussy and clit as he stood up. He handed my cum to Steve and smiled at me.

"Thanks, Lana we'll enjoy this soon I'm sure," Steve said.

"Not a problem and thanks for the feast you two gave me," I said.

They finished my passport and Zack and I left and headed back to the club.