All Comments on 'Cumming Into The New Ch. 04'

by blqlite

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 10 years ago
One of the Best

This story is really well written. Very creative story development.

In the first paragraph he sees Linda & her husband in the hotel. Ok, I thought, she's getting a room & maybe hubby is going to watch! !

No not yet. You make your readers hang on for the next chapter.

Now they can write chapter 5 together or each could write their own version of what happens next.

blqliteblqliteabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Your Comment

SoleBrotherJeff,

Thanks for your comment and your input about my story. It would seem I reached at least one member of the target audience I was aiming for. I try to write what I look for in a story and when it comes to "erotica" I try to make it as close to the "text book" definition such as;

"Erotica is a genre of literature that includes sexually explicit details as a primary feature. Unlike pornography, erotica does not aim exclusively at sexual arousal. Though the distinction is blurring in modern works, erotica traditionally contains more sexual details than romance novels."

I personally don't happen to be a fan of stories where the Black Man must be somehow a user, if not an out right rapist, an abuser and verbally degrades a woman. That seems to be the "status quo" in a large majority of the stories here. I don't doubt that must "do it" for some people's taste and fantasies and they are more than welcome to them.

I prefer my erotica to lead some where and then go somewhere and finally be a sum of all things. So thanks again for your comment. And for all readers commenting or not. Favorable or not. All are welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous