Cummuters Pt. 01

Story Info
An exciting train of events starts for Mark.
3.3k words
4.25
32.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6/7/2003 11:26 PM

Cummuters! Part One

By ShiremanUK

Chapter I

The train was already crowded as I got in, and not for the first time, I cursed my parents' decision to move out of town to live in the leafy suburbs. The move had condemned me to this daily awfulness of a train journey to school in the height of the rush hour. They had both worked hard to keep me at my prestigious City school after I had won my scholarship, so a move to a more local college was out of the question. I walked down the aisle searching for a vacant seat among the rows of silent commuters. No chance of that, of course, so I took up my usual place, leaning against the end wall of the carriage as the train lurched forward on its long journey to London.

Station followed station and the train got more crowded with at each stop, until I was crammed tightly against the coach end by the crowd. Facing me stood a young man in a smart business suit, holding a raincoat draped over his clasped hands. We were pressed so close together that I could feel the back of his hand occasionally brushing against my groin as the train jolted along. I was going through that post-adolescent phase that all young men experience, when their cock tends to misbehave at the slightest stimulation--and always at inconvenient times like this! True to form, my errant cock began to stiffen until it pressed lightly against the sharp knuckles of the young City gent standing in front of me. Blushing with embarrassment, I glanced at him, careful to avoid his eyes, but they were gazing absently out of the steamy window. If he was aware of my pressing problem, his expression gave nothing away.

I tried desperately to think of something else, but the insistent rubbing was too stimulating to ignore and my tight jockey pants slowly turned into instruments of torture, bending my wayward cock in directions it was never designed to go. My traveling companion moved his hands slightly under his raincoat and I assumed that he had finally noticed and was moving them aside. That was until I felt his fingers deliberately tracing around my tell--tale bulge. I ought to have turned away or blocked his wandering hands with my school bag, but my curiosity wasn't the only thing being aroused by then!

I glanced at my tormentor in astonishment--what would he do next? Whatever it was, I knew that I was keen to find out. I took a deep breath and edged forward slightly, surrendering my throbbing cock to his undercover exploration.

Encouraged by my response, the young businessman glanced at me for the first time and smiled at me enquiringly. I swallowed hard and gave him an imperceptible nod in reply. The train gave a sudden jolt that threw us together briefly and I felt a sharp tug as my zip was pulled down. As we recovered our balance, his cool fingers slid into the gap in my fly, scrabbling over my pubic hair until they hooked into the leg of my pants. He waited patiently for the next jolt and under cover of its movement; he pulled the thin fabric aside, allowing my cock to drop onto his waiting hand. I glanced down nervously, but there was no obvious sign of movement from under his raincoat--even the nearest passengers wouldn't see anything untoward. The realization that they were oblivious to my erotic adventure somehow seemed to add to my excitement.

The sensual touch of his fingers seemed so different from the clumsy efforts of my school friends that I soon drifted into a dreamy haze, while all around me, the tight press of bodies swayed to the jerky motion of the train. All too soon, a long rumble of brakes brought me down to earth again --we were coming to the end of our journey. I sighed with disappointment as my new friend carefully withdrew his hand --just a few minutes more and I could have given the railway cleaners a really messy job!

With some difficulty, my fellow traveler tucked my rigid cock back into my pants and I heard a quiet "zeep" as my fly was drawn closed once more. The carriage began to empty and he gave me a conspiratorial grin before turning away--he hadn't said a word throughout the journey. I followed him down the aisle, holding my bag in front of me, certain that everybody would notice my flushed face and the prominent bulge in my crotch. I needn't have worried, though; they were all far too intent on getting to work to be interested in my youthful display of virility. As I walked out of the station, both my excitement and my erection began to subside and could reflect upon my incredible journey.

Chapter II

In fact, I daydreamed of little else for the rest of the day, and my lack of interest in my studies drew more than one sarcastic comment from my tutors. The last lesson of the day was history. It was a subject I usually looked forward to--although not for its subject matter. As the teacher droned on, Stephen gave me a nudge in the ribs and I felt his hand reach for me under the cover of the desk. Safe from discovery in the back row, our pleasurable sex play had become a regular treat for both of us ever since we had sat together at the start of term. It had reached the stage where we would often prepare for it beforehand with a quick trip to the lavatories to take off our underpants to leave the way clear for our stealthy explorations. We called it 'riding bareback' and I usually joined in with enthusiasm, but I was still enthralled by my morning adventure and somehow I couldn't get into the right mood. I smiled apologetically at my friend's curious expression and decided to concentrate on my history books for once.

It seemed an age before the bell announced the end of the school day and the classroom began to empty. My friend gave me an angry glance as he gathered up his books and left without a word. I suspected that he was off to the lavatory to relieve his frustration before going home, so I made my way to the station alone, impatient to see if my new friend was on the evening train.

There was no sign of him that evening, or the following morning as I scanned the draughty platform and I resigned myself to the fact that it had just been a chance encounter. When the yellow nose of the train finally eased into the station, I boarded my usual carriage without enthusiasm --it was going to be yet another boring, uncomfortable journey. A whistle sounded outside and there was a sudden flurry as a few last-minute passengers scrambled in. The carriage door slammed shut and that's when I saw him edging his way down the aisle towards me!

* * * * * * * * * * *

He must have noticed something in my greeting, for the train had hardly started before he reached for me under the friendly concealment of his raincoat. I grinned at his surprised expression when he discovered that I was wearing nothing underneath my uniform trousers, but it was clear that he knew all about 'riding bareback'. I had remembered yesterday's history lesson and my jockey shorts lay neatly folded in my school bag, leaving my cock free to enjoy his attention.

Much as I wanted to, I was far too timid to attempt to reach for him in return and in any case, his coat wouldn't cope with two wandering hands. I had got over my initial shyness of the day before and we started to talk like old friends. I learnt that his name was Simon and that he worked for a Japanese banking house in the City. It turned out that he was an 'old boy' of my school and he had recognized my uniform several days before. I couldn't resist asking him whether that was the reason he had chosen to stand close to me, but he only gave my cock a playful squeeze and answered with a grin. "What do you think?"

The rest of the week seemed to fly by and for once I didn't look forward to the approach of the weekend. I still hadn't enough confidence to fully relax on the train and I wracked my brains to find a way for us to meet somewhere more private. It wasn't going to be easy: Simon's working day didn't coincide with my shorter school hours, so a meeting in the evening didn't really seem possible.

The problem obsessed me that night as I sought comfort in my usual bedtime session and I writhed and panted for a long time before I realised that nothing was going to happen. I slumped back on my pillow with a groan of frustration and lay staring moodily at the reflection of the streetlights on the ceiling. Then inspiration suddenly struck me--it was all so very simple!

Even my poor mistreated cock seemed pleased with my idea, for it seemed to spring to life of its own accord before my hand reached down to grasp it. I had barely time to reach for the box of tissues by my bed before the world exploded and I fell back into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Chapter III

The next day, I swung my schoolbag in silent glee as I walked to the station. My mind was busy working out the final details of my plan and I could hardly wait to tell Simon. Perhaps I'd better explain: I am quite musical by nature and had taken advantage of the school's famous music department by learning to play the clarinet. My lessons took place every Monday evening during term time, which meant that I had to catch a later train home. Although Simon's train was even later, I was sure that I could waste enough time to ensure that I could travel back with him. His eyes lit up when I explained all this to him and it became clear that he had been doing some planning of his own.

"Platform four -- the 6.45----first coach on Monday." He murmured as we parted for the weekend.

* * * * * * * *

Monday at school passed in a daze of anticipation. I had seen Simon briefly on the morning train, but someone had already taken our usual corner and we had no opportunity to indulge ourselves. I was far too elated to be disappointed at this minor setback and I smiled mischievously at Simon over the packed mass of bodies that separated us. He raised his eyebrows enquiringly and I saw him mouth silently. "Tonight -OK?"

As I nodded my reply, I could feel my whole body tremble with anticipation

* * * * * * * *.

Doctor S. seemed pleased with my progress as I tackled a particularly difficult piece of Mozart, but when my fingers fumbled over the keys he murmured encouragingly "Conzentrate, conzentrate." I tried hard, but my mind was far too occupied with other things to give dear old Amadeus my full attention. When I offered to stay on to practice the passage a little more, Doctor S beamed with pleasure and readily agreed. He was a nice old boy and my conscience pricked me as I contemplated the real reason for wanting to prolong my departure.

The evening rush hour was almost over as I walked down the platform and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the front of the train was nearly empty. To my dismay, there was no sign of my erstwhile companion and I sat there, frustrated and angry as the guard's whistle blew and we moved slowly out of the station into the darkness. Unlike the morning train, this one had corridor coaches and I decided to walk along its length in the faint hope that I might have misunderstood Simon's instructions and find him in the first coach at the rear. I had just reached the connection to the next coach when a sharp tap on my shoulder made me jump with surprise. The toilet door had opened slightly and I saw Simon's grinning face peering through the crack.

I took a nervous glance around me and stepped inside and we stood crammed close together in the tiny cubicle. I had waited all weekend for this moment and wasted no time in unzipping my trousers. Simon looked down at his smart blue pinstripes and nodded invitingly and my fingers trembled with excitement as they fumbled with his belt. The sight of his flamboyant boxer shorts made me grin --I hadn't expected to see those under such a smart suit. Funnier still was the way that the printed face of Mickey Mouse was stretched into a grotesque shape by a prominent bulge in the fabric. Sensing my indecision, Simon hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and Mickey and Co. dropped to his ankles, revealing his splendid manhood to me for the very first time. I stared at it in awe, suddenly realizing that I had never seen a fully-grown adult cock before, let alone touched one. Naturally, I had expected it to be larger than my own youthful member, but its sheer size held me enthralled --were all men that big?

He hadn't achieved a full erection yet and I could see his hairy genitals swaying gently to the movement of the train. With no foreskin to cover it, the broad mushroom-shaped head of his penis looked several sizes too large for the slender shaft beneath ----almost as if it had been stuck on as an afterthought. Simon seemed to read my thoughts, for he lifted up his impressive equipment for my inspection. "I'm Jewish." He explained with a slight grin. "They do this to all their boys--and I was too young to have any say in the matter!"

His casual manner dispelled any last inhibitions I may have had and I wrapped my fingers around the shaft, thrilled by the way it throbbed and swelled in my grasp. My hand was sweaty with excitement, but even so, I could feel my fingers rasp against the smooth skin. When I tried a few experimental strokes, Simon winced and murmured. "Not like that, please -it's too painful. Let me show you another way."

He sat down on the seat of the tiny toilet and cupped both hands around my bare buttocks, drawing me closer to him. I leant forward nervously, wondering what he had in mind. Only a few weeks before, I had sat smirking at the obvious embarrassment on our headmaster's face as he explained to us the mysteries of sex and the dangers surrounding adolescent boys in the big city. What would he think if he could see me now? Of course, I should have been more wary of this comparative stranger, but our brief meetings had roused my curiosity to fever pitch. I had grown bored with the furtive sex encounters with my school friends and I found myself yearning for something more than the temporary relief they provided. My chance meeting with this young City gent. seemed to promise so much more...and I couldn't wait to find out.

Simon leant forward and took my penis between his lips, making me gasp with surprise and excitement. The few pictures of oral sex I had seen had always fascinated me and made me keen to try it, but the thought of my school friends' likely reaction prevented me from even suggesting it to them. Simon must have sensed my inexperience, for he began to move his head back and forth so that my cock slid in and out of his mouth with a fantastic sensation. Pretty soon, my instinct took over and I began to thrust my pelvis back and forth, keeping time with the beat of the train wheels. I forgot all about the grubby cubicle and the jolting roar of the train as I pounded excitedly into the moist warmth of Simon's mouth.

I felt giddy with excitement and a chaotic jumble of erotic pictures from my well-thumbed magazines flashed through my mind. Simon began making a delighted humming noise and massaged my balls feverishly as I began to thrust faster and faster. The provocative pictures suddenly vanished from my mind as I passed over the brink into sheer rapture. I gave a shrill yelp as the tip of my cock slipped out of its sheath onto Simon's rough tongue and my jubilant sperm spurted into his eager mouth.

For what seemed an age, I stood numbly, with my chest heaving and my knees trembling uncontrollably as if I had just finished a long race. My softening cock slipped limply out of Simon's mouth and I saw him swallow hard before letting go of my trembling buttocks. He stood up slowly and I felt his enormous cock brush against my belly as he sat me down on the seat.

"My turn now." He whispered hoarsely.

Chapter IV

Simon pressed his cock against my lips and I opened my mouth wide to admit the broad purplish tip. It seemed to fill my mouth completely and I almost choked on its enormity as he gently pushed it further in. I could feel it ripple along the roof of my mouth as I pressed my tongue upwards to grip him as tightly as I could. Simon threw his head back and I could hear his breath hissing fiercely through his tightly clenched teeth as he began to slide his cock slowly in and out, making a wet, slurping noise at each stroke. My dramatic climax must have really excited him, for it wasn't long before his rhythmic strokes became more jerky and uncontrolled. The muscles around my mouth ached as I tried to keep pace with his frantic lunges and I clasped my hands around his hairy legs, feeling the muscles tremble and tense in time with his powerful thrusts.

Without any warning, he gave a loud grunt and I felt the back of my mouth stretch as his cock seemed to swell up to twice its size. A sudden warmth filled my mouth, forcing its way past the massive obstruction to dribble through my lips and drip slowly onto the grimy floor. I can't say that I enjoyed that first taste of male cum: Its slimy consistency felt alien to me and I began to gag on its musky tang. It seemed to pulse on forever, but when the hot jets finally ceased, I pulled my head away in distaste and spat copiously into the tiny steel bowl mounted on the wall beside me. I sat on the cold plastic seat, catching my breath and wondering uneasily what to do next. Everything had been wonderfully exciting until then, but my sexual urge was fading and I felt self-conscious and strangely guilty.

Simon must have noticed my reaction, for he gave me a sympathetic smile and hugged my head against his chest, sharing my moment of adolescent angst. He was only a few years older than me, so perhaps he too, was remembering his first adult encounter. Suddenly, he gave a gasp of alarm and pulled abruptly away from me and the reason for his haste soon became apparent. There was a gleam of lights through the frosted glass window and I heard the scraping roar of brakes beneath our feet announcing the end of our magical journey.

We pulled up our clothes hastily and tidied ourselves before Simon cautiously opened the door. I waited until the train had almost stopped before I followed, praying that nobody had noticed that the toilet had held two occupants for all that time. I glanced around carefully and breathed a sigh of relief: All I could see was a sea of newspapers and the strained, blank faces of commuters lost in their own thoughts. They clearly hadn't enjoyed the journey half as much as I had!

* * * * * * * * * *