Cycling with Carly Ch. 02

Story Info
Carly escapes and comes over
746 words
3.57
33.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoke81
spoke81
4 Followers

I was at home Thursday night when I got a text from Carly. "Im hungry 4 cock" it said. Turns out she was out for dinner with her husband and kid and was looking for a way to get away from them and come over. I texted back that she should tell them there was a work emergency; she works in advertising project management, so it was plausible. And it also worked. Forty minutes later Carly showed up at my door.

She looked hot as ever in jeans and a tight black polo, and I didn't waste any time. We both went at it, peeling each other's clothes off in my living room. Soon she was on her knees and was taking my throbbing shaft into her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked me off, periodically gagging as she tried to take my entire column down her throat. "I can't wait to fuck you," I began telling her as she reached her hands up and rubbed my hips and abs. I came hard and fast, and she stroked every last drop of come out of me.

We were both horny as fuck now, and it didn't take long for me to reload. "Fuck me right now!" she commanded. We moved onto the sofa and I sank my cock into her drenched pussy. I began fucking her with slow, languid strokes as she purred like a cat. "Your body is so fucking hot," she groaned.

"Hotter than your husband's?" I said, purposely slowing my rhthym down to torment her.

"Shut up," she gasped, grinning and pulling my body in tight to hers. I quickened my pace, filling her snatch with each thrust. Her gentle moans became screams, and I fucked her like a jackhammer. Her pussy violently contracted, and she came over and over again. Her juices squirted out from her all over my balls, and with a few more thrusts I pulled out and came, letting out a loud groan myself. As I came all over her tits and torso, she began rubbing my essence all over her body. Her skin turned a bright shade of pink as she moaned my name.

I got up to get us a drink as she lay on the sofa in a state of ecstasy. After a few minutes she sat up and we started talking.

"You don't like my husband do you?" she asked.

"I don't really care about him," I said. "But I think you underachieved."

Carly smiled her sexy little grin. "Thanks," she said. Then she called me out. "I think sleeping with a married woman turns you on."

We were both naked in my living room, and my cock was starting to get hard again. "Well," I said as I started to rub her clit, "It's not like there's a lot of sleeping going on."

"Ya but admit it, it turns you on," she responded.

"Well it must turn you on too," I said as she started to moan softly. "That's why you're here fucking me rather than that fatass."

Her eyes closed and she arched her back up, groaning as I played with her clit and fingered her. "Oh my god, fuck me again you sexual athlete!" she exclaimed.

I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter, entering her once more. I fucked her hard from the start this time, and she dropped to her back on the counter, squirming and screaming. "You're the hottest fuck I've ever had," she moaned.

"So are you," I said.

She suddenly sat up, got off the counter and turned around. Taking her from behind, I teed off on her doggy-style as she played with her clit herself. Just as I was about to come, her cell phone started ringing. We were both in a sexual frenzy and I yelled out "I hope that's your fat husband now."

We both let out a primal scream at the same time, and this time I came inside her, her snatch clamping around my cock like a vice. Our tight, fit bodies were fused in ecstasy, and she bucked backwards into me, trying to take every inch of me as I filled her with come.

We collapsed on the floor making out, and my condo was suddenly quiet. As we cleaned up and put our clothes back on, Carly checked her phone - it was her husband who called.

"I better go," she said.

spoke81
spoke81
4 Followers