All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Helper Ch. 03'

by Morgan_1969

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope the adventure continues

I am dripping myself having just read all 3 chapters together. Hopefully there will be more as George joins Daddy and Sammi

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please may we have some more

this was hot and I have been waiting for chapter 3. I hope it isn't as long a wait for chap 4. cuz your stories make my panties wet.

writedoctorwritedoctorover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the style, erotic and romantic and just plain wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*Daddy needs me

How I loved this story! As one who sucked and got fucked my his own father I understand the pleasure it gave me. My parents had divorced and I lived alone with my dad, sleeping in the same bed. I had gotten to the point in my young life that I knew I was born to be a queer bitch for someone. I had looked at his cock many times and knew that at some stage I'd have to have it. One evening he came home drunk and went to sleep. This was my chance! I began by runing my hand up and down his very large cock until it was hard. I then took it in my mouth and sucked it like a lolly pop. The taste was fantastic! Within a very short time he began pumping it down my throat and came in my mouth. It was the best feeling I'd ever had. I was surprised when he looked at me and told me that from now on I would be his cock bitch. It made me the happiest queer in the world and from that point on I took care of his hard ons every day for many years until he was killed in a traffic accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not my cup of tea

not even good jack off material.not sensual or erotic and lacks any emotional ties. she might as well been a blowup doll. try a more sensual approach, would make a better story.

bluesky496bluesky496over 8 years ago

you have to write more chapters, please,please ,continue , i love the story and i must know how it continues .xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
moar

moar

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful !!!

Loved each episode and can;t wait for more !!!

Chrissycd

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I want a big Daddy cock in my sissy cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous