All Comments on 'Damaged Ch. 06'

by TrueNorth1969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVE THIS!

With each chapter this is just getting better & better!! Thank you for writing this story! It's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE!!!

Like the other reader said, it keeps getting better and better! I love it!! The passion between Alan and Teri is so moving but yet so sensual! Wow. I literally had to fan myself. The scene in the boiler room...that's like a fantasy come true! Amazing work! Next chapter please! What is Sopia gonna do?!

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Dangit!!

Sophia is really going to make Alan hurt her if she tries to harm Teri. Wow! This story is just getting better and better. I knew Alan couldn't be that unemotional and uncaring especially after the way the made love to Teri all night in the Hobo Hut. I hope the locket he gave her didn't belong to Dean's mother or the teacher he killed. My mind is just spinning with what you could possibly be coming up with next in this story. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOLY SH*T!!!

Could this story get any hotter?! Seriously?! My mind is churning on what type of "plans" Sophia has for Teri since she's obviously don't like sharing what she think is hers. Wow. The heat between Alan and Teri is just so sexy and forbidden. Sensual. Tasteful. Passionate. This is a "spicy" story! Like McDonalds, "I'm lovin' in!" More, quick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous