Damaged Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you go see Sophia after you were with me?"

Her voice was steady but she was just tearing him to shreds like a sword in the gut.

Teri had a strong notion as to what his answer about Sophia was. She had an idea about Alan and Sophia from the moment she saw the woman back at Duffy's lounge. She saw thru their connection for the contrivance that it was and for the shallowness of Sophia's interest in Alan. Teri wasn't going to lose him to a woman like that.

Teri took deep breaths, her chest rising and falling noticeably. She needed to look into his eyes. His words had always been chosen so carefully before he spoke them, but she had learned to read what he was feeling by just looking into his eyes and face.

Slowly the man turned in his chair to face her. He stared towards the floor at her feet. He hadn't been able to come up with any words, concoct any plan. He had to give her an answer, raw and from his gut.

Teri watched him look up at her. She saw a weariness in his brow that she'd never seen before. As his deep blue eyes settled on hers, she saw the same man who kissed her so achingly in the truck that morning.

"You probably should go," he said. There was no weight nor truth at all behind his words.

Looking at him, Teri's breath slowed as her mind focused. Her face set to a brazen determination, the young woman strode over to him, bent down, grabbed his face and pasted her mouth over his. The chair leaned and slid back slightly on its wheels with the force of her kiss.

Alan's eyes actually widened for a second as his heart skipped. Teri's actions were so sudden and overwhelming. It was like a blow across the face, not an indignant, scornful one, but rather an urgent wake up call to his feelings for her. As she pressed her lips onto his, her kiss told him that she knew how much he actually cared for her and needed her.

Teri was swept away by her emboldened actions, her mouth moving rapidly around him as she wrapped her arms around his head and shoulders. She felt the man's hands on her torso, steadying her body as she leaned harder down against him, tilting him back in his seat. The humming boiler systems couldn't subvert the passionate gasps that escaped her lips.

She stood back and, with Alan gazing up at her, quickly unbuttoned her blue blouse.

Alan looked at her, saw the reddish-black bobbed hair fall across her flushed-pink face. She didn't bother to sweep it aside. Her blouse parted down the middle, he could see that she was wearing that black bra of hers. She pushed her shoes off at the heels with her toes as she undid her slacks and let them slide off her slender creamy white legs to the floor. He realized his fingers were wrapped tightly around the armrests of the chair as he watched her.

Teri pushed her black panties down her legs and over and off her feet. As she walked back towards him, Alan had a clear glimpse of her neatly trimmed black bush.

The woman reached for the buttons of his shirt and undid them from the collar down, yanking it out of his pants to get the last two. She pushed her hands outward along his bare, hairy chest, spreading apart his shirt. As she bent down to kiss and nibble at the man's nipples and chest her hands rubbed across his stomach. She swiftly went to work on his belt.

Alan was already breathing through his mouth, the rush that was carrying him along came from deep within and was coaxed to the surface by Teri's exploring lips, tongue and teeth on his body. His whole body tingled with electricity, every hair bristling. Even before she had unbuckled his belt and pulled down his fly, he was swollen and rigid. He lifted his butt off the seat slightly, helping the woman tug his pants and underwear down to his ankles. His shaft jutted upward in solid attention.

Teri desperately worked her mouth and tongue with his again, driving herself onto him, as she shifted her body and straddled him on the chair. She drifted her kisses along his cheek and neck. She nibbled his ear and breathed, "Tell me you want me, Alan."

He wanted her so badly. He felt his tip nudge against her thighs and pelvis and belly as she wriggled around him.

"Say that you need me," she sighed. She steadied her body, shifting only her hips as she held his face and looked down at him.

Alan felt himself positioned at her slit. She settled her body just enough so he could feel the pressure of her tenderness on the head of his cock. It took everything he had not to just thrust up into her. Instead he looked up at her, gazed into her soft dark eyes and waiting, small pink lips and said gently, "I want you Teri...I need you."

The woman smiled warmly. That smile began to quiver slightly as she slowly dropped her hips, and sank onto him. She licked her lips, closed her eyes, and listed her head back slightly as she felt his hard, hot shaft slip tightly into her. She settled completely onto him, her smooth, firm bum on his lap. They kissed as she began to roll her belly and gyrate her hips over him.

Alan held her body at her back and around her bum, feeling Teri undulate and sway rhythmically on him. His mouth moved down to her neck as she leaned back slightly, then further still to her chest. Her blouse had slipped off her smooth shoulders, her sleeves crumpling at the bend in her elbows. His nose and lips and teeth worked to lift the cups of her black bra up over her breasts, bunching it below he collarbone. As she embraced him close, he sucked and licked at her supple flesh. He slinked his tongue and dragged his teeth around her pert nipples.

"Ah! Mmm!" Teri cooed her appreciation of his touch. He sampled her hungrily, sending waves of tantalizing shivers up her back. She pressed her cheek against the top of his head, her breathing increasingly less steady.

Alan was throbbing hard, feeling the warm, tight pressure around his cock. He bucked his hips gently eliciting pleased cries from Teri.

Both of them were exhaling sharp, warm breaths now. Half of Teri's face was completely shadowed by the hair that had fallen across it. The veins began to show in Alan's neck as the immense pressure built within him.

"Ahn! I need you so much, Teri," he groaned looking up at her. His words and voice drove her even harder on him. Her stomach felt like it was going to tear itself apart as she bucked and ground herself onto his crotch.

"Huhn! Oh god! Alan! Uhn!" she gasped painfully. She felt him swell inside of her and she covered his mouth again with a kiss.

Alan squeezed his eyes shut and froze, his fingers pressing tightly into her tender flesh. Moaning into Teri's mouth, he fired a sudden, forceful stream into her as she settled on to his lap. He could feel it squirt and jet out of him relentlessly as he succumbed completely to it. He felt all of his energy being sapped from his body, filling her.

Teri could feel the slippery warmth deep inside her, his cock throbbing its release against her inner flesh. She broke away from the kiss, holding his face tightly. She pressed her forehead against his and shut her eyes as she trembled and groaned aloud, "Ahh-unn!"

She spilled over him like a slick flood. Her luscious, dripping dampness mingled with his viscous fire as she quivered against his body. She blinked, a weary but warm, gratified look on her face. She looked down and saw the same expression on the man below her, in her.

Deliciously drained and spent, she slowly slumped her body against him. Alan drew his arms up around her back, under her shirt, caressing her skin, holding her gently.

With the sound of the boiler system regaining its presence in the room, they stayed that way, exchanging only breaths and heartbeats. They slowly recovered before the end of the lunch period.

*********** Sophia was lying on her back in bed, golden hair splayed over her silk-covered pillow, as she stared up at the ceiling. Her sight was unsteady, unable to keep the ceiling lamp centred in her line of vision. It probably had something to do with the heavy man who was on her and in her, riding her like she was a hobby horse.

"Aw yeah! Damn, Soph! You're so fucking hot," Turner Locke said as he heaved himself over her again and again. Her husband was never one for the delicate details of passion.

Turner's idea of romance was stepping out of the office during lunch and driving home for a 20-minute quickie. She had to let her pasta Florentine go cold for this.

Her eyes rolled around in her head, separating her mind from the rigorous shaking her body was experiencing, and lost herself to one very disturbing thought: Alan was with Teri again. She knew it. She felt it. It made her seethe from within.

Turner groaned like a hoarse goat as he climaxed.

Her green eyes narrowing, Sophia figured it was time to interject herself directly between Alan and Teri.

To Be Continued

12