Damaged Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,698 Followers

"Oh, fuck. That's it. Right there. Fuck me hard. Fuck! Fuck!" She kept yelling fuck while she jerked and spasmed, her body having reached orgasm. When she was done she lay down flat against me and put her head on my shoulder. "Fuck, I really needed that."

"Mmmm. I could see that."

She sat up and grinned. "You ready for some ass, you dirty fucker you?"

"Oh, yeah."

Denise stood up and waved me up. She went to her bag and retrieved a bottle of lube. I guess she always carried it with her. She came back, handed me the bottle, and knelt on the couch, facing the back and her ass facing me.

"Nice." I slapped her lightly on the ass and she giggled and wiggled it. She did have one of the best asses I'd seen. It was a little bit of a bubble butt, not very big, but cute and hot.

"Don't be hasty." Denise was looking over her shoulder at me.

"Don't worry." I squirted a little lube on her ass, just above her asshole and kept my fingers under her asshole, letting the lube run down a little. Then, when it reached her asshole, I started rubbing around it and working the lube around the sphincter. I then squirted just a dab directly on my fingers and started working them in. Two went in easily and I finger fucked her ass. She arched her back a little.

"Mmmm. You are the only one who does this properly to really get me ready for being fucked in the ass."

I grinned. I figured I wasn't the only one who liked to fuck her cute, little ass. I pulled my fingers out and with a little more lube, got my cock ready. It was like an iron bar now. I loved playing with her asshole and getting it ready for a fuck. I lined my cock up with her asshole and pushed firmly. The head popped in and I stopped. Denise moaned. I pushed again and I entered her pretty easily.

"Oh, fuck, that's good." Denise evidently liked it, too, and she arched her back to get a better angle.

I slapped her on the ass. "Quiet, bitch. Man at work back here."

She laughed. "Quit joking around and fuck my ass, you pervert."

"Me?" I started slowly fucking her ass with long strokes. "The nude stripper who loves being fucked in the ass calls me a pervert?"

"Shut up and fuck!" And with that she put her head down and arched her back more.

I started fucking her then, my hips making contact with her ass. I watched her body ripple with the impact of my contact as I fucked her. God, she was tight. I fucked and fucked. I guess she could tell I was getting close.

"Pull out and cum all over my back."

I hesitated for a second. This was a first. She had never let me take off the condom at any time during sex. With that additional motivation I pounded her pretty ass until I was ready to explode. I could feel that initial tingling so I yanked my cock out of her ass, ripped off the condom, and jacked my cock. I exploded onto her back. The first three shots went to her shoulder blades and would have gone farther if I had not pointed my cock down. With the last few I painted her ass as she peered over her shoulder at me.

When I had finished, she grinned. "I think you liked that. Now go get some paper towels."

"Oh, yeah. That was great. Thanks." I went into the kitchen to get some paper towels. I came back and wiped her down.

"Can I take a quick shower now?" Denise stood up and put a hand on my chest.

"Sure. After that, I doubt you want to get dressed without one."

Denise smiled and then looked up at me a little more seriously. "I could tell you needed something different tonight. You were in one of those dark moods. I hadn't seen you in one for a while." She walked toward the bathroom and I admired her slender body. "I'll just be a minute."

I sat down and waited. She only took a couple of minutes and then came out wrapped in a towel, her hair tied up on her head to keep it dry.

I looked at her. "Thanks."

I reached for my wallet and pulled out $300 from the cash I had just gotten at the ATM. I held it out to Denise.

She didn't put her hand out, but looked at me seriously. Now what? "John, I would fuck you free any time if you would consider our relationship to be anything more than dinner and a fuck. The only time you come to see me is to get laid. I would like to think that we really are still friends."

I stared at her. I didn't know if I could be friends with a stripper. I just stood there for a second as we looked at each other. I thrust the $300 out to her. She looked at me for a second and then took the money.

"That's what I thought." She sounded angry.

"What?" Why the fuck was she pissed off.

"Nothing. Let's just stay fuck-buddies and to hell with friends." She started getting dressed.

"What are you talking about Denise?"

"Don't worry about it. I know who and what I am. I just wish I could say the same about you." She was dressed now and putting away her last few things.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" I was getting a little angry again.

She had all her things together and turned to face me before heading for the door. "John, I've known you since high school. This guy here?" She waved at me with her hand. "This is not the real you. I know guys who are really like this and you are not one of them. You are a fucking liar who hides behind his conquests of easy women and paid sex with a stripper. You'd never consider me a real friend because you don't like the idea of being friends with a stripper that you pay to fuck you. Unfortunately, I like you a lot as a friend and have since high school. The guy I got to know in high school was a happy, decent guy. Now you act like a fucking asshole by fucking everything that moves and paying for sex from the one woman who really likes you and wants to be your friend. You're fucked up, John, and hiding behind that façade. You need to get back to being you because everyone I knew liked that guy and this is just not you. Until you do, you'll continue to have these dark moods and be angry at women all the time. You need to figure it out." She headed for the door, leaving me speechless. She turned as she got there. "And maybe you shouldn't come back to the club for a while, okay?"

As she opened the door and headed outside I followed her. "Yeah, well you're a real piece of work, selling yourself like that. Don't judge me, you slut."

She turned and looked very calm. "John, I know exactly what I am. Do you?"

I stood there stunned as she got into her car and drove away. Well, fuck her. I knew who I was. I didn't need some whore telling me who or what I needed to do in my life. Who was she to judge? She was stripping nude and rubbing up against guys, whoring herself out to me, and she told me I was fucked up? Fuck her!

I went inside and seethed as I got ready for bed. I looked at the clock and it was 2am. I tossed and turned and remember seeing the clock hit 4am before I dozed off.

Sunday

I woke at 10am on Sunday and couldn't sleep any more. At least I didn't have the dream. It had tapered off after a few months, but was once again increasing in frequency as we approached the first anniversary of the events. I watched a little TV, and then went to the computer to do some work. I finished some financials for my boss and was relaxing and reading a book when my doorbell rang.

I answered the door and was surprised to find Jen standing there. I opened the door and waved her in. I decided to be nice, since she was my sister's friend and just maybe I could get laid. "Come in, Jen. I didn't think I'd see you again."

She walked in and looked around. "I was in the area and thought I'd drop by." She turned and smiled. "Nice place you have here."

"Thanks. So what made you want to stop by?"

"I just wanted to apologize about yesterday."

I put up my hand. "I don't want to talk about that."

Jen looked away quickly and took a deep breath. She looked up at me again and I was watching her. She saw me, smiled sheepishly, and then looked at the floor for a second. I could see her take a deep breath. "I swore to myself that I would tell you this when I got back here. I've been planning on coming here for a while and facing you."

I looked at her perplexed. Was it something about my sister? She and Carole had been pretty tight from when they were very young all the way through college. "Ooookay. Would you like something to drink?"

She let out a deep breath. "Please. Beer if you have one."

"I have Guinness, Pale Ale, and some Corona Light."

"I'll take the Corona Light."

I went into the kitchen and she followed. I opened the refrigerator, took out a beer and a lime and she grinned. I looked her over. She was better looking than I thought the other day.

"Lime, too, eh? Nice."

I got out a knife and started cutting. She started talking.

"John, do you remember how I was always around when we were in high school?"

I chuckled. "Oh, yeah. You seemed to be here more than at your home."

"Yes, but I was around you and your friends a lot. And then when I got to college I used to come home with your sister a lot to see if you were here."

I turned and she looked at me and then away and then back at me. I was starting to get the idea. "You had a crush on me?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "I had an over the moon crush on you."

I shook my head and smiled. "Really? Man, I never even knew it. I must have been pretty dense back then."

She stared at me and shuffled her feet as I handed her the beer. She took a big gulp. "Well, you were a few years older and always busy. Anyway, what I wanted to say John, is that I'm still attracted to you."

I stared at her, frowning. "Jen, we haven't seen each other in about 5 years." I suddenly decided it might not be a good idea to have sex with her if she was that attracted to me. It might get complicated and turn into a mess, both commitment wise and with my sister. Besides, I had plenty of pussy.

"Yes, but as soon as I saw you at that bar the other night, I knew I was still attracted to you."

"Jen, look..." I started to try to alleviate her fears, but she carried on.

"I'm going to be here a while, will you go out with me?"

I stared harder, shocked. "You're asking me out on a date?"

"Yes." She started shifting her weight from foot to foot and I could see her nervousness.

Why the hell not? If she was attracted to me, I should be able to get her into bed. She's a big girl. She can handle it when I dump her ass. I'd just have to be careful of the situation with Carole. "Sure. I'd love to go out on a date. Only, I haven't been on a date in a while. What do you propose?" I figured I might as well put the ball in her court.

"How about we go to a small restaurant for dinner and then see a movie."

I shrugged my shoulders; dinner and a movie. That sounded familiar. "Sounds good. When?"

"How about tonight?"

I had nothing else planned, except I had to be at work in the morning. "Sure." I looked over at the wall clock. "It's 2pm now. How about 5? We can eat over near the mall and then go in there and catch one of the newer movies. I don't want to be out too late. I have a busy day tomorrow at work."

"Okay, that works for me. See you at 5." She turned toward the door.

"Uh, wait a second. Should I pick you up or will you come here?"

She hesitated for a second. "I'll just come back here and we can go in your car."

"Okay, cool. See you at 5." She turned and went out the door and I watched the sway of her ass all the way to the car. Nice. I would enjoy tapping that ass, but the question remained; should I?

--

At almost exactly 5pm, Jen pulled up in front of my house. She got out and I let her come to the door and ring the doorbell. I answered and asked if she wanted anything to drink, but she declined and we set out in my car for an early dinner. I found out that she had been in school for the last few years getting her degree in counseling. Interesting.

We got to the mall and found a decent Mexican restaurant next door and got seated. At this time on a Sunday, it was pretty empty.

We sat and ordered beer and then dinner.

"So, what are you doing now?" She finally got around to asking me what I do for a living.

"I'm the Project Manager of a small web software project."

She nodded. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's okay. So what are you going to do now that you are out of school?"

"I'm interviewing for a job in the next town over at a rehab center. I decided that was where I could do the most good."

"Most good for whom?"

She looked at me funny. "For the people who need it."

I could tell she didn't like my tone, but I didn't care. "And what about you? What's best for you?"

She stared at me still. "It'll be good for me, too. I'll be helping people and that will make me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay."

The waitress brought the food to our table after that and we ate as we tiptoed around the obvious. I could tell by our discussion that she was forming an opinion of me and my lifestyle. She didn't like it. Whatever!

We finished and she insisted that we split the bill, so we did. We got up, went to the movie theater and then selected a movie. It was a semi-action movie. We got some drinks and popcorn and took our seats.

The movie was okay, but nothing fantastic. We exited and went back to the Mexican place for a couple of beers. After we had been there a couple of minutes Jen turned to me.

I could see the wheels turning in her pretty little head and she had a serious look with the slight beginnings of a frown. "You've changed, you know that?"

"Yeah? Changing your mind about me?"

"Maybe." She was interrupted by the waitress and I ordered another beer. She continued after the waitress left. "I've heard about you since I got back and I asked some friends about what's going on with you. And you confirmed that tonight. I remember you when you were younger. You were the decent guy. You were the guy who didn't pay attention to what everyone else thought; you were your own person. That meant that you sometimes associated with and helped out those who were considered outsiders or not part of the main crowd. It meant that you didn't follow idiots who thought they were in charge. I really admired you for that. Now all I see is a guy who is angry at the world, uses women like tissues, and can't get over the past."

I grinned. I had been ready for her to bring this up and had steeled myself for it. "Careful, your counseling ways are showing."

"I don't care about that. Even without training I could see that you can't get over your fiancée's betrayal and then your sister's accident."

The grin disappeared from my face; time to make a point about this. I leaned forward so that I would not yell. "You are way too deep into my personal life, Jen. Now back off before you find yourself stranded here."

She pulled her head back and looked at me in surprise. "I believe you would really do that."

"You are exactly correct. I'll leave you here in an instant if you continue down that fucking lane."

She looked down and then up at her beer. She took a couple of quick swigs of the beer and then pushed it away. "Take me back to your place so I can get my car. I can't sit here any longer."

I shrugged. "Suit yourself." Fortunately, I had prepared myself for this, but inside I was seething. How dare she try to analyze me.

We rode home without speaking, just the radio playing in the background. When we got to my house, she got out and stood outside the car. I got out and walked around to face her.

"Want to come in?" I said it with sarcasm since I knew there was no chance of that.

"So you can make another conquest? You want to add me to your list of cheap fucks?"

I had had enough of this. "Listen you sanctimonious little bitch. I didn't ask you out, you asked me. I am who I am, so live with it or get the hell away from me."

She turned and walked to her car. When she turned back to me there were tears in her eyes. "You're a fucking asshole."

I grinned and flipped her off. She drove away.

I went into my house and plopped down in front of the TV. I turned on Sportscenter to see what had happened in sports that day. Fucking bitch!

Monday

I woke up after the same dream as I had Saturday night, only in this version I started beating my fiancée, Miranda, and her fucking lover, Scott. I got up and got a drink of water. I looked at myself in the mirror. Is that what I really wanted to do? Is that why I had been so angry lately? I didn't feel like I got to take out my anger on Miranda and Scott? And why did Denise bring that up and get so angry, she was a fucking stripper for Christ's sake. And then Jen comes around, says she had a crush on me and starts bringing up that shit.

Fuck, this was going to drive me crazy. I had gotten some measure of revenge by driving straight to Miranda's house where her college roommate was visiting and giving her the fucked up news. She apparently went postal on her boyfriend when he showed up, hitting him with her heavy purse while he just tried to block the blows. He ended up with a broken nose and a lot of bruises. Miranda probably got beat up just as much, only psychologically. Her mother and father were rather conservative and had been shocked and dismayed at the events that had transpired only 2 months before our wedding. I had not heard a peep from anyone in that family since that day.

And, of course, there was me. I had been very angry and had taken it out on everyone. The only person who I felt comfortable talking to about it and who was my real sounding board had been my sister, Candice. And then she was taken from me by an asshole that crossed the center line of a small two lane road on a foggy night. There was normally nobody on that road that late at night, but that night there just happened to be Candice. The nicest, most understanding, beautiful woman I knew. She was more than a sister. She had turned into my best friend. Fuck!

Tuesday - Friday

The rest of the week went pretty well at work. On Friday afternoon, my boss called me into his office. He asked me to close the door and sit. This was unusual. I sat and he smiled at me. "So how are things going, John?"

I gave him my best smile. "Everything's going well. The code is coming along and our database updates are working well. I think we'll be done in plenty of time for regression testing."

He smiled. "I know. You're doing a great job with the project. I meant in your personal life. You seem a little uptight and tense this week."

My smile faded. "Uh, it's fine. I'm getting better every day." I had been here for 5 years, so he knew all about me and the problems that had occurred in the last year. I wondered if he also knew that Sunday was the first anniversary of my sister's death.

I could feel his eyes on me. He was watching me closely. He was a good manager and knew his people well. I tried not to let anything show through, but he was very good at reading us.

"John, I know the last year has been rough on you. If you want to see a counselor, we have a new company counselor that may help you talk about all this and get it off your chest."

I looked at him. Did I really want to do that? My buddies would have a field day with that. "No, I think I'm getting better. I just had a rough week, that's all."

"Okay, well, it's confidential so if you decide you want to, do so. Nobody will know, not even me. I just want you to know that it's available. You are a valuable manager and great person. I just want to see you get over all that's happened."

I nodded, trying to end this conversation and get the hell out of his office. At least he knew better than to bring up the names or any specifics. "Okay, thanks Don. I appreciate the concern."

He stared at me for a second and our eyes locked. Finally, he motioned we were done. "Okay, see you later."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,698 Followers