Damaged Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

I lay down, propping my head on my one arm, and stared at her face from about a foot away, watching her breathe. She looked so peaceful and beautiful lying there. She suddenly stretched which just highlighted her body for me and made me horny. I wanted to take her right there, but I was still concerned about getting involved with her since she was my sister's best friend and seemed to be set on "fixing" me. I shoved that thought to the back of my mind and started lightly running my hand over her stomach in small circles.

Her eyes opened and she saw I was looking at her. She smiled and made no attempt to cover herself. I knew then that I wanted her despite my misgivings and that she wanted it, too.

"Good morning."

She looked around. "Is it?"

I leaned toward her, not quickly, but not slowly, just wanting to kiss her and give her a chance to back away. I don't know why. She was in my bed, in her undergarments. She let me kiss her and then she kissed back hard. The little minx wanted it as much as I did.

I kept kissing her and ran my hands down over her bra-encased tits and across her bare stomach, feeling the bare skin and relishing the skin to skin contact. I pulled back and she stared at me.

Jen looked me in the eyes and then shyly looked away. "You know I've always loved you." She said it in a whisper like somebody else might hear it or it was a secret.

"So I have seen."

"I know that you don't love me, but I want you right now. Even if we never get any further, I want this one time to remember."

I grinned. "No pressure though, huh?"

She smiled. "No." She got out of bed. "First, I need to brush my teeth. I don't suppose you have an extra toothbrush in your bathroom."

"Right hand drawer."

I followed her cute little butt into the bathroom to do the same.

She opened the drawer and there were about 10 unopened toothbrushes in there. She looked at me. "I should have known you'd be ready for anything."

I shrugged my shoulders. She knew what I was like. Get over it.

So we both brushed our teeth and returned to the bedroom. Jen stood on the other side from me and took a deep breath. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She pulled it off and put it on the chair. Her tits were small and pert, probably a B-cup, with pink areola and average size nipples. She then skinned off her panties and I saw her completely naked for the first time. She was beautifully put together. Everything was in proportion, small, lithe, and unmarked. Her pussy had hair over the top, but the lips were clean. She put a hand on her hip and let me look. That surprised me.

"Your turn." She grinned and stood there.

I only had my boxers on, so I slid them down and let her see my trimmed, but not shaved crotch. Her stripping had fattened up my dick a little and she stared at it.

"Nice."

I grinned. "Thanks. You look beautiful."

She smiled and actually blushed at that, I think. It was still pretty dim in the room, but that seemed to embarrass her more than stripping in front of me.

We crawled into bed and fell into each other's arms. I kissed her and ran my hands over her smooth skin. It felt silky. I broke our kiss and kissed along her jaw to her neck while running my hands over her cute little ass. She turned her head and gave me her neck. I kissed and sucked it. Then I worked my way down to her tits. The nipples were standing up, begging for my kisses, so I gave them the attention they deserved. I kissed and sucked on one, then the other, kissing my way between them slowly.

Suddenly, Jen pushed me onto my back and reached down to grab my now fully hard cock. "I need some of this now."

She bent over and sucked on my cock, feeding it to herself with her left hand. She sucked on it for a minute or so and then crawled up over me.

"I need it now." And then she got it. She sat down on my cock and her pussy was very wet and receptive. She groaned as she got it all the way in and she settled her weight on me. "Very nice."

I reached up and pinched her nipples lightly. "Yes, very nice."

Jen grinned and started grinding on me, rotating her pelvis and working her hips in little circles. I grabbed her hips and helped her. We worked together to get her the maximum effect on her pussy and clit and it worked. She started moving a little faster and bucking her hips more. Then faster, and finally she leaned forward and just worked her hips up and down as she fucked herself on my cock. I thrust with her, burying my cock hard against her, our pubic bones banging against each other. I lifted my head and fed on her nipples as she got close.

When she reached orgasm, Jen opened her mouth in a silent scream and jerked several times to finish her orgasm. I had gotten close, but fortunately held off. Jen sat there, enjoying her orgasm for a few seconds and then opened her eyes and looked at me. "Are you close?"

"Oh, yes. So you'd better get off me."

"Why?"

I looked down at our crotches. "I didn't put on a condom."

Jens suddenly rose up. "Oh, shit, I forgot."

"Sorry."

She looked at me. "Don't be. We just got caught up in it because it's early and we are hung over."

I looked over at the clock. 11am. "Uh, it's not that early."

Jen reached down and grabbed my cock. "Do you want to put one on?" She stroked it a little. "Or do you want me to finish you with my hands?" She gave me a little grin.

I hadn't had a hand job since high school. I looked at her and pulled her close. "I'd rather put one on and fuck you properly."

There was a momentary flicker of hurt in her face, and I wondered if she was hurt because I had used the word 'fuck' instead of 'make love'. Whatever it was, it passed quickly or she managed to mask it because she agreed. "Put one on."

I reached to the bedside table and retrieved one from the drawer. I ripped it open and pulled it out. I put it over my cock and rolled it down. I then crawled up over Jen and she opened her legs, letting me in between them. I centered my dick and worked it into her. She laid her head back and groaned. I then fucked her. I guess it was fucking, because it was definitely sex, but there was obviously more evidence of feeling on her part based on the way she reacted. She seemed to relish it more than most of the women I had slept with. I mean, they had orgasms, and we had a lot of fun having sex, but Jen closed her eyes and smiled and seemed to relish each thrust more than anyone I had ever seen. There was a look of pure contentment on her face that I had never seen before. After about three or four minutes she bucked against me real hard and I could tell she was working toward another orgasm. I continued to thrust until she did and then I came hard myself. I guess I was hornier than I thought because I came harder than I had in a while.

I lay on top of Jen, catching my breath for a few seconds. When I tried to get off her, she put her legs and arms around me and held me.

"Just let me enjoy this for a few more seconds. Please."

I obliged. She had her eyes closed and this little grin on her face and held me for about 30 seconds. "Okay, that's good."

I got up, removed the condom and put it in the trash, and lay next to her. I had to admit that for a quick hangover fuck, it was pretty good.

Jen turned and snuggled up against me. "Thank you."

"It was good for me, too."

She rose up on one elbow. "I mean thank you for letting me have sex with you this one time."

I grinned. "There's always a next time."

She looked at me seriously. "No, I can't. Besides, I wouldn't want to break up your record of never sleeping with the same woman twice."

Talk about a downer. She quashed any ideas I had of enjoying her body more fully. I was figuring we could have more sex later, but she got out of bed and put on all her clothes.

"I have to go." She turned to me when dressed. I was still lying in bed, lounging. "I hope to see you again sometime soon." She turned and left.

I barely had time to say good-bye. She was out of there quickly. Shit, was it that bad? Did she have some reason to hate the sex we had? Fuck. I picked up the phone and called my tech lead at work. I had already told them that I would probably not be in today. They all knew why. I told him I'd be in tomorrow.

Tuesday.

I had just gotten home from work on Tuesday when the doorbell rang. I went to the door. Shit, it was Jen again.

I opened the door. "Hello, stranger, long time no see."

Jen acted skittish, like our little romp had made it hard for her to deal with me. "Can I come in? I would like to pick up the chili pot." No mention of the sex we had enjoyed. It was the elephant in the room and I decided to ignore it as well.

I opened the door and stepped back. She walked in and went directly into the kitchen. She found the pot on the drying rack. "Wow. You even washed it."

I shrugged. "It doesn't fit into the dishwasher very well."

"Thanks." Jen turned to me with the pot in her hands. She walked over to me and gave me a hug again.

I returned it reflexively, and it did feel pretty good. Her hair smelled wonderful and her body was nice and firm. Shit, I was going to get a chubby from this woman just hugging me. What the fuck? We'd already had sex, it wasn't like she had something I hadn't seen or had before.

When Jen stepped back I looked at her closely. "What was that for?"

"I just needed a hug."

"Oh." What the fuck did that mean? And why was she so damned stimulating? She wasn't super gorgeous. She was just a nice-looking woman, no more or less beautiful than any of the other women I fucked.

"Okay, got to go. See you on Saturday."

As we went to the front door, I remembered that I was going to need some help with a present.

"Hey, Jen. Will you help me pick out a gift for the birthday party on Saturday?"

She stopped, turned, and stared at me. "What?"

"You know, get here early and go with me to the mall to help me pick out a gift. I don't know what to get someone who is turning one."

She continued to stare. "Are you sure?"

"Listen, if you don't want to..."

She interrupted me immediately. "Yes, I'll help you pick something out on Saturday. What time? Say about 10?"

"Yeah, that's good. Where should I pick you up?"

"No, it's easier if I just come here and we leave from here."

"Okay." Then she spun and marched to her car, in a seemingly better mood. Hmmm. I was going to have to watch out for her.

Saturday

On Saturday, Jen was there a few minutes early and then we left for the mall. I had refrained from going out drinking and pussy hunting on Friday so that I wouldn't be hung over. Randy had called and when I said I wasn't coming, he was quiet for a while and then said good-bye. What was that about?

Jen insisted on driving, so I let her. It was easy to do this. She led me to a few stores and finally found something she said was good for someone turning one. I just shrugged and bought it.

The Birthday Party

We arrived at 1pm and Jen handed me the present that I got for my niece. Funny, I still didn't know her name. I was about to ask Jen, but she walked quickly around the side of the house and through a fence gate into the backyard. I had not seen my sister in person since the funeral. We had had some nasty words and she stomped away. She had been due to have her baby any day and all I can remember is that we had words. I couldn't even remember what it was about. Ever since then, even our irregular phone conversations had been tense.

We entered the backyard and there were several adults present, but only three small children. Carole saw me and immediately came over. I was prepared to take a verbal thrashing, but instead she just kept coming at me and grabbed me in a big hug. I was surprised but returned it. She held me for a long time before she pulled back. I had to admit it felt good to be hugged by family again.

"I'm sorry we haven't been in touch more and I'm sorry about the stupid argument at the funeral and then the phone calls."

This was a surprise. I shrugged. "I'm sorry, too. I don't even remember what it was about."

She smiled, took the present from me, and immediately moved on. She turned me toward the small group there and put her arm through mine. "There are not many children here today. There's been a run of the flu in our group of kids so some of the parents decided to keep them home so they wouldn't give it to the rest of the kids. Now let me introduce you to your niece." She turned and I looked to where she was. There was a small blonde girl with slight curls facing away from us. Then she said the words that shocked me. "Candice, honey, come meet Uncle John." She turned to me and I stared at her for a few seconds. She had named her baby Candice.

"You named her Candice?" I think I whispered that, but I was unsure. I was having trouble speaking.

"It just seemed right when she was born a few days after we lost our sister." She held my gaze, I guess watching for my reaction. She's had a year to get used to this, but it was new to me.

I turned back toward the child and my breath almost halted. I had grown up with my sister Candice so I had seen her as a baby and then her baby pictures were always around, so I knew what she looked like at this age. Waddling toward me with that uneven, straight-legged gait one-year-olds have was the spitting image of her namesake.

"She looks so much like her."

Carole smiled. "Yes, it's remarkable. I just hope she turns out as good as our sister did."

By this time, Candice had reached us. I bent over and looked at her closely as she approached. Oh, my God. What a resemblance. It almost brought tears to my eyes as so many memories were suddenly awakened in my brain. I said hello.

Suddenly, Candice raised her arms up. I looked up at Carole and she had a funny look on her face. "That means she wants you to pick her up. I guess she likes you."

So I did. I picked her up and sat her on my hip like I had seen so many other people do with small children.

Carole came closer. "Say hello to Uncle John, sweetie."

Candice turned her large blue eyes toward me and stared directly at me. She had the back of her right hand at her mouth and was sucking on it. She removed it. "'Lo, Unca Yon."

She didn't do badly for a one-year-old, but I didn't care. I could feel it. This was my sister all over again.

Carole then reached out and took Candice. "Okay, let's open some presents."

Evidently, the three small children had been playing for a while.

Carole sat Candice on her lap and together they opened the presents. Even though she was only turning one, Candice proved that small children learn pretty quickly how to tear wrapping paper off presents. I watched it all, taking it in, and trying not to get too lost in the memories of my lost sister.

After that, we all had some cake and ice cream and talked. Carole's husband, Bruce, was a nice guy and I was glad to see they seemed to mesh so well. Jen took the three small ones over to the swing set to keep them occupied and Carole sat next to me.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's amazing."

"Yes, it is. She's such a relaxed and cooperative little girl that I forget she's just turning one. She's been amazing." She turned toward me. "Now, what about Jen? How's it going between you two?"

"It's not. We went out last week, but we didn't get along."

"Are you still acting like a modern day Casanova?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess."

"Well, you should know that that woman still sees the boy she fell in love with many years ago and thinks you can be salvaged."

"She fell in love with me back then? She told me she had a crush on me." I didn't mention that she said she had loved me when we were having sex.

Carole patted me like a little kid who needed an explanation of a tough math problem. "Let me tell you what I know and let's see if you remember it. When she and I were 11 and you were 14, we were all playing at the park. You and some other guys were playing baseball and Jen and I were running around on the playground. She fell and there was a piece of glass that cut her on the knee. She started crying and I ran and got you. You didn't say anything about your sister interrupting your baseball game. You just came over and checked out her knee. The cut was bleeding pretty well so you went back to your bag where you keep all your baseball stuff and pulled out a towel. You wiped off her knee, tied the towel over it, and then you put her on your back like a piggy-back ride and carried her the six blocks home. I walked alongside and she stopped crying while you were carrying her. Then you took her into the kitchen, got out the band aids and some Neosporin, cleaned up the cut, and put a bandage over it. When you were done, you just said good-bye and went back to the park to play baseball. That was when she got her first crush on you."

"Yeah, I think I remember that a little."

"Yeah, well, it got better - or worse, depending on your viewpoint. She started hanging around and would always watch you. I thought she might be getting a little obsessive, but she didn't go too far. She just had a young girl crush. Then in high school, we were freshmen and you were a senior, so we were at school together. She used go to watch you play most of your home games, but then one day, there was that incident in the hallway at school. She was being pushed around by some football player who thought it was fun to intimidate a pretty, little freshman. You walked up, poked him playfully on the arm and said something jokingly to him like 'Whoa, dude, you really need to intimidate a little freshman to get a date?" He stared, but you laughed and then so did he. You had broken up the moment and then the two of you walked away. I think that was when she decided she was in love with you."

"Wow, I remember that. That guy was an asshole."

"Yeah, almost like you are now."

I stared at Carole and she smiled. She was teasing me - well, a little. "Smart-ass."

"All through college she would come back with me just to be around you. I thought it might be a little unhealthy, but at school she didn't let it stop her from dating, so I didn't see any harm. She went back to school and the last few years, she has always asked me about you, but she had never done anything about it until now. She wanted to see you again when I told her about how things went down last year."

"Yeah, well, that's not her concern."

"Maybe so, but she still thinks she's in love with you after what happened the other night at the club."

"You know about that?"

"Well, I have to fess up. I know everything because she's staying with us."

"She's staying with you guys?"

"Yep. She hasn't found a good place to live yet, so she's staying with us until she does."

"I see." I noticed that Carole didn't mention that Jen didn't come home last Sunday night. I wondered if she knew anything about that.

By this time it was almost 3pm and Carole wanted to get Candice down for a nap. The other folks left and Carole and Bruce bid them all farewell at the gate. Then Carole went and gathered her daughter and started carrying her into the house. Candice was staring at me and saying something to Carole. Then she pointed at me. Carole smiled, changed directions, and came over to me.

"We always read her a story when she goes down for a nap and this time she wants her Uncle John to do it."

I looked down at Candice and she was looking at me with those same mesmerizing blue eyes as her namesake. How could I say no? I had some experience with this when I babysat some younger cousins when I was a teenager. "Okay."

Carole handed me Candice and I followed her into the house and upstairs into Candice's room. It was decorated in the typical way with the crib in one corner, a dresser with a changing pad on top, a wooden rocking chair, and a toy box. There was a musical mobile over the crib. She led me to the corner opposite the crib to the rocking chair. I sat in it and looked down. Candice was staring in the way that young children do, unaware of society's norms. She was sitting on my lap, up against my left arm. Carole handed me the book and opened it to the bookmarked page. I started reading and watched as Candice looked from the pictures in the book to my face and back. She didn't seem tired at first, but then drifted off rather quickly. I sat there and felt her breathe, leaning back against my left arm and chest. She was a beautiful little girl, just like her namesake had been. I already knew I loved this little girl. It felt like she was the reincarnation of her aunt, and for a few minutes I decided to enjoy that feeling.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers