All Comments on 'Dangerous Game'

by RoyceH

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
when you do stupid things stupid things happen

a mind is terrible thing to waste.giving your wife permission to fuck others was a dumb thing on both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I have to tell you...

...I felt your pain and know what you went through. It gets better with time, but you have to forgive and try to forget. Focus completely on your new life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
we know

too many stories here present this as some sort of ultimate love to allow your wife and partner for years to explore her sexuality with others. Plain stupid. This story is a very good example. Congratulations for not following the trend on this site. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Reality check

In marriage, mostly are about loving one another. However, the couple are still individual with different reactions to both the mind and body stimulation. Technically speaking, the marriage is only bonded by a peice of paper.

The response could go either way and if it is not in your directions then the marriage is doomed.

For every action there is a reaction,the unfortunate part is, we could not control the type of reactions that comes out of it.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

A reality check for swingers. You know that saying play with fire and you get burned. I'm just glad that the husband moved on and found someone else. I would like to know how LISA ended up probably as a gang bang queen with Terry and Paul. Nice written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Would have ended it sooner

second time they had sexual problems, and she was a bitch about it, I would have thrown her out of the house and never looked back. She stopped being a wife at that point, the rest was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
These people were not swingers, they were drugged

and out of control manipulated by the other couple. IF the couple had been swingers and in agreement before had, the doubts he had would have been discussed and all extracurricular activities placed on hold if not on stop. It became obvious the wife really did not love her husband. Placing sex with someone else instead of caring and concern for her husband showed her real character of disrespect and lack of morals and ethics. True swingers, as couples, do not swing alone, as was done in this story where she forces the husband to let her fuck the other guy while his wife is not there. It becomes obvious in the story the wife and the other guy were probably having an affair outside of the couples exchange. The real solution to this was and is divorce. Let the slut who had no control of herself or respect for you go on and fuck any and all she wants to. There is no way either of these couples would be or could be called swingers. Such people are very rapidly eliminated out of real swinger groups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very, very good and so true

Having come within an inch of doing exactly what happened in this story I believe this is really what happens with swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What's This? A Touch Of Plausibility?

How interesting. A story finally based in reality. Good going, writer. A plausible story line is automatically worth at least a 50 out here.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
Consequences

Love most assuredly does not conquer all. There are real problems involved with swinging which are all too often ignored or glossed over in erotic stories. Thanks for a great story.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Thank you

Your story is well written and brutally honest. I commend you for posting it, showing another side to a very popular story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I love these creeps with their "I would have

her out of the house" statements--What an asshole

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
Humans do get jealous; it's reality . . .

It's normal for people to be jealous. In this case, there was clearly a feeling of inadequacy because Paul had a much larger cock (lots of women also feel this when they believe their breasts aren't big enough). It seemed Lisa had much stronger orgasms with Paul than with the author. It could have just been the "newness" of the situation that made it more exciting; we just don't know. We also don't really know if Terry was pleased with the smaller-sized author's penis, just that she participated, but obviously the author's ego was shattered and his confidence evaporated. The doctor checked him physically and found nothing wrong; why didn't the doctor give him some Viagra? Viagra works very well even for psychological erectile dysfunction, obviously the case in this story. I'm amazed this couple did not go for counseling. It sounds as though Lisa did not really love her husband, as others have commented. Why didn't hubby at least try oral to satisfy Lisa? It would have taken the performance pressure off him and maybe his erections would have returned. This story, if really true, illustrates more than the dangers of swapping partners. It shows that marriage vows mean little to some people, maybe to many people. This couple, drugged though they may have been, felt "forsaking all others" was a rule that did not apply to them. And Lisa quickly forgot the part about "in sickness and in health." Her husband has some ED; psychological or not, it's a disorder, an illness, not normal. And she decides the hell with him; "I'm fucking Paul whether he likes it or not." Like they say, barefoot and pregnant -- I think part of the mistake, sexist though I may be, was that Lisa did not have children. As it was, her marriage was too easy to walk away from, she did not even have to try to make it work. Sex with Paul was more important -- instant gratification over her marriage. I'm glad the author at least found someone else to love him and his life is back on track. A realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantasy and Reality

The trick with fantasy is to leave it that way.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

This story is why most cuckold stories or hot wives stories are pure fantasies because few spouses are willing to risk someone else potentially replacing them. It is one thing when someones cheats on the relationship. It is quite another for the husband or wife to invite another lover for their spouse in their bed i.e., their lives. One message that make be sent is that you are inadequate for the task, or you do not really see your relationship with your spouse as special or you devalue what happens in the bedroom with your spouse. Can these messages be overcomed? Sure but why work that hard? Just stay single, honest and uncommitted.

Thanks for a painful but truthful story!

Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
Very Good

A well told story of one of the problems with wife swapping. A nice counter balance to all those stories that depict nothing but joy and harmony with no consequences in a swapping situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
There was no marriage to start with...

well written.. but he didn't lose anything. The selfish, back stabbing wife was willing to toss her marriage after a few months without sex? All you readers feel that is normal? If that was the case, there simply wouldn't be a single married couple left on the planet. This woman is not a loving wife, she is a disgusting, self-centered spoilt child. He should have ruined her and Paul's life, taught them a serious lession so that they would have the opportunity to grow-up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lisa is simply a cunt... so who cares..

this story is a waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The victim hates himself?

wow alot of self loathing and a regular 21st century woman, cant wait for sexbots save us all from liberated white women, I believe it is to close to the truth!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
pathetic

No plot! no emotion! no story!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 1 year ago
Where's the end?

I hate stories with no ending. What happened to Paul? And what happened to Lisa? Did they continue seeing each other? It doesn't say anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous