All Comments on 'Dani and the Bull Ch. 06'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TheStarsAtNightTheStarsAtNightabout 13 years ago

I thought in vitro fertilization didn't come about until the 1980s. Does that make Dani's dad 20-something? Also, the premise of the story is really good, but the grammar, spelling errors/typos, and misused words make it difficult to read. Lit offers a wonderful volunteer editing service you might consider making use of.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I was happy that you clarified a bit about the 'demons' inside of them and what his grandma had said to him. I am a bit surprised at the assertiveness of Dani and how sure she is of her sexuality being that she just lost her virginity and had come across as more of a bookworm in the beginning of the story. But, I guess with such sexual beings as parents and with her older brothers she'd be more likely to know as much as she does and I guess she is just an assertive girl. I can't wait to see what this storm is that is brewing. I liked the bit in the end about the spirits of family watching over them and of course the puppies are adorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous