Dani and the Bull Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding right?"

"Gospel truth love, some of those women were damn fine looking too, and you could tell they were just itching for some way to get him alone for five minutes. There was one, a little gal who the guards finally had to tell she couldn't come back no more, she was forever leaving behind little presents for him, once the guards found a pair of pink panties just soaked with juice in the pocket of his overalls. They found out because she had been wearing them when she came in and she made the mistake of bending over in this cute little skirt and showing her pussy off to every inmate and guard in view. I thought sure as hell they were going to have a riot on their hands."

"And of course, you were a southern gentleman and averted your eyes right?"

"Hell no, I looked just as much as anyone else, that night when you came to me in my dreams, I remember me asking you to bend over just the way she had. When you did, I came so fucking hard; I thought I was going to have come on the ceiling of my cell. Of course I thought the man who was visiting me was going to have a damn heart attack. He was some jackass from the state who was there finding out all my assets and crap like that to help make so called restitution to that gal and her pimp. Not that I had to be there to see it, the word spread through the prison like wildfire and it didn't help the next weekend when she stood out in the damn parking lot and was flashing the guards trying to get one of them to let her back in. Only person I ever heard of who had a restraining order filed against her by a state. They said she was a menace to the safety and well being of not only the prisoners, but the guards as well."

"Well, you know now I am going to remember that story every time I bend over around you..."

Bull laughed. "Believe me honey, I think of it every time you bend over in front of me. Her pussy didn't look half as good to me as yours does up close and personal baby."

He stretched out his arm, and she moved to settle next to him. Watching the road ahead, Bull thought how good she felt next to him and how much he loved her. Old Billy could have all his women; he was perfectly content with his beautiful Dani and the child growing inside of her.

Jack laid back on the king sized bed and sighed. Helen had been surprised when he had pulled into the motel for the night instead of the campgrounds they had planned on staying at, so had everyone else. Well, they were just going to have to rough it for one night, he was too damn old to be sleeping on the ground and he had other reasons for needing his privacy tonight. His main one was coming out of the bathroom after a shower and looking as beautiful as ever. She smiled as she stopped in the doorway and looked at him.

"Should I start finding motels along our route, and cancel all the campgrounds?"

He smiled. "I already told Mike to do just that. So by now he has reserved all the rooms and canceled all the campgrounds."

Her smile faded, "you agree with Bull, you think that it was Nick and Jessie who was in the campground last night."

"I think it's pretty damn suspicious. And I am still kicking myself for not thinking that he knows about momma and Aunt Jessie. Helen, you didn't see him that day he came by the shop...he was a wild man, and I keep thinking what Tom told me about his momma..." He shuddered. "God, no wonder you hated him so much, if anyone did that to momma or Aunt Jessie, I would kill first, ask questions later."

Helen came to the bed and crawled on it to settle next to him. "Well, it's good of Bull's family to go and check on them, wouldn't be surprised if they left a few of Bull's male relations behind to help out until we get there. Did you get a hold of JoJo yet?"

Jack remembered his conversation with his uncle earlier. "He and Ilene are in Tampa, but they're headed back to New Orleans first thing in the morning. Mean time, he's having Jo Jr. and a couple of his other sons go visit and keep an eye on things. Seems he finally found a reason to be glad one of his sons turned out to be a cop. Hard to believe Jo Jr. is getting ready to retire from the force, been one as long as I can remember. Course, he is pushing sixty, which only reminds me how close I am getting to that magic number. Remember Helen when we were young and we swore up and down we would never get that old? Where did the time go?"

"Well you got a few years Jack, and believe me, you will always be that tall, good looking Marine who rode up beside me and asked me if I knew where the old Lazarus place was. I took one look at you and creamed my jeans right then and there. I had never seen a man like you, which is probably why I understood what happened to Bull and Dani so fast. It was the same thing with her, she had never a man who could outdo her daddy, and when she did, it was all over in a heartbeat."

"Well, I still wish he hadn't gotten her pregnant so fast. Why the hell didn't I let you put her on the pill as soon as she turned sixteen? You want the truth, I felt relieved when she didn't seem to be as man crazy as Sue or get all those crushes on older men like some girls do. I was worried she might be gay like momma, but I guess in my own way I felt it was better than losing her to some man who might treat her the way Nick treated Shelia. Well, her and Bull might play rough, but I know he will never slap her around or do some of the things to her that Nick would do to Shelia."

Helen shook her head. "No he won't and you can bet he is going to be just as protective and just as loving about his children as you've been all these years Jack." Her hand moved down the middle of his chest and found the bulge that she had been teasing all day. "Shower's free, why don't you go take one then come on back out, I'll be waiting for you..."

"Couldn't I just take a shower afterwards, and then you could come take another one with me?" He moved to let his hand caress her breast and bent to nuzzle her neck. Moving his hand down, he opened her legs and cupped the softness that he found there. Slipping one finger in to her warmth, he moved his lips up to her ear, "hmm, as ready as you feel, do you really want to wait and just think we might even be able to pull a double run tonight, say one here and one in the shower."

It didn't take Helen a lot to be convinced...

To be continued...

12