Danielle's Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Not quite yet..
2.2k words
4.5
37.2k
10
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

Well, I'm all alone with these two guys for the first time and I'm completely horny. Derek just took all of his clothes off and Ron was following quickly. As soon as Ron pulled his shirt off, both men approached me and began to kiss me and touch me all over. Derek grabbed my dress and pulled it down so that I could step out of it. Now all I had on was my heels once again. Derek and Ron were equally turned on as both of their cocks were fully erect and ready for me. With both of them standing over me, I knelt down and began sucking on Ron's big cock while I stroked Derek. I switched my sucking to Derek after a moment to keep him satisfied. My favorite clear fluid was pouring from both of their cocks and I hungrily swallowed it down. I continued switching men for a while when Ron moved behind me while I sucked on Derek's penis. He lifted me up by my waist to an all fours position so that he could fuck me.

"Fuck me Ron. Put your cock in me and fuck me" I said to Ron.

Ron moved his cockhead up and down my lips until he found my little hole and then pushed his cock in. I was already soaking wet from excitement so his big cock slid right in with minimal effort. Once he had his cock all the way in he started to fuck me with long strokes. Once more, I was in ecstasy. I could barely concentrate on giving Derek head, because Ron's huge cock felt so good deep in my pussy. Instead of me doing the work, Derek began to fuck my mouth. He had his big hands around the back of my head and was ramming his cock in and out of my mouth, using it as a pussy. I didn't mind. I already felt like a whore that night and I pretty much was.

This position continued until Derek said he was going to cum. Ron kept pounding my pussy while Derek's mouth fucking increased in intensity. My mind was in a cloud. I felt like I had been drugged. My body was experiencing so much pleasure that I could not move; I was frozen. I remember looking up at Derek as he was frantically fucking my face and he had an angry look on his face. I suppose all guys look like that when they are about to cum. Just then I realized that I was being used for the pleasure of these two strange guys. That put me over the edge and I had an incredible orgasm. My body shuttered and shook with intense pleasure as my pussy contracted on Ron's cock. Derek moved in and out of my mouth a few more times then stopping inside when he came. He pumped a huge load of sperm into my mouth, filling it completely. As always, I waited until he was finished squirting out the semen before I swallowed it. It took two big gulps to get it down to my stomach. God, how does he cum that much? Derek had his cock in my mouth until I was done with him then took it out. Not a drop of his cum wasted.

Ron continued to fuck me for a while, until Derek's cock was hard again. He pulled his cock out of me and rolled me over onto my back. My body was still shaking a little from my orgasm. Ron held my calves and pulled me towards him. He lifted my legs up high, but this time he had something else in mind. He pushed my legs forward then dropped a big gob of spit onto my asshole. Oh my god I thought. He was going to put that huge black cock into my ass. I had anal sex before a few times, but nothing routine. I figured this was going to really hurt, but I would just have to deal with it; who was going to stop him? Ron took his cock and placed it on the puddle of spit he left on my asshole. Slowly he pushed forward and inside of me. It felt uncomfortable for a moment, but the lube and my state of relaxation from cumming made it fairly easy for him. With a few tries, back and forth, Ron popped the head into my ass. He began to slowly stroke in and out, spreading the saliva on his cock, until he was fucking my ass. It only took a minute until Ron's giant penis was deep inside of me. I looked at Derek and wondered what was on his mind, when he grabbed his cock and stuffed it into my mouth again for more oral attention.

Ron was fucking my ass hard, his balls slapping against my white skin.

"Baby that feels good! I love that little white ass you have" blurted Ron.

I pulled Derek's cock out of my mouth and said "Baby, I want you in my pussy. Will you fuck me?" I told him.

With that Ron pulled his cock out of my ass. Ron switched positions with me, him lying on the floor with me on top of him. When I got back into position, he quickly returned his wonderful cock to my asshole, which by now was wide open and waiting for him. Derek climbed between my legs and put his cock into my pussy. I had two cocks in me at the same time. I never did that before, but I was heaven. I put my hand between my legs, with my fingers feeling both cocks moving in and out of my body. The skin between my ass and pussy was so taut; I thought it was going to break at any moment. Both of these guys had large cocks and they were fucking me at the same time. I couldn't even speak. The only noise I may have made would have been a quite moan or gasp for air now and then. I was in such a state of enjoyment that I was out of touch with the world around me. I came so many times I lost count. Words cannot describe the feeling I was experiencing; you can only try it for yourself.

Ron's cock got really hard for a moment then he froze inside of me, shooting his load into my ass. Derek kept fucking my pussy harder until he was ready to explode again. He pulled his cock out of my pussy, straddled my chest over my tits and started blasting his cum at my open mouth. I quickly pulled his cock with one hand, balls with the other, to my mouth. I wanted to eat his sperm again.

Derek climbed off of me first, and then Ron pulled his cock from my ass with a river of sperm running out of me. I was worn out. Derek picked up my limp little body and carried me to one of the bedrooms. He laid me on the bed and covered me up and I soon fell asleep.

I slept for about two hours when I woke up to the sound of moaning and screaming. I climbed out of the bed, still nude and dripping Ron's load from my asshole and opened the bedroom door. Melanie was back in the room sitting on the couch giving Ron head while Derek was fucking her pussy with her on his lap.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it baby" Melanie moaned.

Ron looked over to me with a grin with his big cock in Mel's mouth. "Hey Melanie, what brings you back here?" I said.

"Oh, Hi Danielle! I was worried about you, so I came back to check on you after you didn't answer at home" Mel replied.

"That was nice of you! Are you sure you didn't just want to have a little more fun? I said like a smartass.

Derek was rubbing his hand on her clit while fucking her until she came. After that, she wasn't talking anymore! I got down between Derek's legs on my knees and started licking Melanie's clit. She was lost in her orgasm like I was. Her eyes were rolled back into her head and her breathing was fast and deep. She had stopped sucking on Ron a while ago, but it wasn't her fault. She was frozen in ecstasy, deep in orgasm. My tongue followed Derek's cock as it pumped in and out of Melanie's pussy. I had his balls in my hand, cradling them as they bounced around. Ron needed some attention and he found his way to my backside again, this time finding home again deep in my pussy. I could feel him hitting the bottom each time he rammed forward, each time sending those familiar waves of pleasure through my defenseless body. I began to hump him back, moving opposite of his motions. Melanie was shouting through another orgasm, her body shaking wildly with pleasure. I kept up my attention to her clit and to Derek's cock, but I was on my way to cumming and wanted to focus on that.

Ron rammed into me several times when I said I was going to cum.

"Yeah baby, cum for me. That's it, let it go, let it go" Ron said to me.

"Oh baby, oh yeah, oooohh!" I moaned as I came.

Ron continued to pound my pussy as I shuttered in orgasm. This time, the feeling lasted quite a while; I thought I would pass out. My ears were ringing. God this felt awesome.

Derek said he was cumming. He moved in and out of Melanie a few times then tensed his muscles. I selfishly pulled his cock out of Mel's well worn pussy and shoved it deep into my mouth. Derek began blasting his third load into my stomach. I can't explain it; I just knew I wanted to do that. I gently jerked his cock, pulling every last drop of his semen into my mouth. I just about got down the last gulp of his creamy white cargo when Ron pulled his cock of me and shot his load on my ass and down the small of my back. I was busy with Derek's big cock, but Melanie got to see Ron cumming on me and kind of cheered him on.

"Oh yeah baby! Give her that cum! Cover her with your big load baby!" Melanie shouted.

The look on Melanie's face was adorable. She was like a little girl in a candy store. She just had her craving satisfied again, and didn't have to use any effort to get laid! It's not as easy as guys think for women to just pick up a guy for sex. They usually want to wine and dine you, then take small steps to get into your pants. Not true tonight. We just showed up and away we went. I didn't have any feelings for either of these guys, and Melanie didn't either. It was just pure sex. Once again, I would be saying goodbye to these two guys, never really expecting to see them again. I didn't want Brett to find out about this, even though he probably wouldn't be too upset.

Derek and Melanie went into the shower to get cleaned up. Ron and I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. It was early in the AM now, and this had been a long night of lust, exactly as I had wanted. I had my hand on Ron's cock, gently jerking it without purpose. At least that's what I thought until he pulled my head into his lap to give him head. I sucked his cock, circling the head with my tongue. I was able to suck some cum out that was still there from his last orgasm. I sucked harder and harder until Ron arched his back and let go of another orgasm. He came in small spurts, just trickling out and filling my mouth with sperm. I swallowed it and Ron looked at me and told me that I was such a hot white chick. I thought that was pretty cheesy, but what else was he going to say? He just shot his load of cum down my throat.

Mel and Derek were done in the shower and it was certainly my turn to wash the cum off of my entire body. I still had a drop of cum leaking from my ass and it kind of turned me on. While I was sucking on Ron's penis, I could still feel the stuff running from my asshole. I felt so dirty, but turned on at the same time. Ron and I showered and got dressed, then went out to Melanie and Derek. I think we were all done for the evening. We had been fucking for hours. We both said goodbye to the two men, but Derek gave his phone number to Melanie. I suppose that it wasn't over for those two. Melanie was hooked on this guy, I had a feeling. We left the hotel and both crashed at my place. The next afternoon we both talked about what had happened and how we both enjoyed it so much. I asked Mel if she was going to call Derek. She just replied "well I asked for his number, what you think."

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers