Dark Angel: Heated Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day it had been building inside of her, all day, and now finally after so much teasing and if only for a moment she was going to find relief. She gasped, and grinded her hips against his fingers, thankful for the loud music from the tv hiding her moans. Max bit her lip in anticipation, her entire body coiling up like a spring ready to burst. She was going to cum and scream; her body realizing that with all the build up she would squeeze Walter's fingers until he thought they would break. There would be no hiding it, no denying what just happened. Kendra would know and she would hate her for it.

Kendra would hate her. Kendra would hate her.

No. Max couldn't. Even so very close the intense guilt seemed to clear her mind for just a moment. No, she couldn't do this. Abruptly and without warning Max pulled Walter's hand from between her legs and jumped off the couch and away from the man sitting beside her.

"Gotta' go to the washroom," Max muttered out, suddenly very aware of the two sets of eyes on her.

...

The cold water felt good splashing against her burning skin. Looking up from the bathroom sink Max stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was slightly disheveled, her face flush, her pouty lips swollen and red. She had to laugh at the absurdity of the entire situation.

"You can do this," she told herself. Splashing her face again with another hand full of cold water she gave her reflection a determined look and headed back out to the her friends.

Hold onto the guilt Maxie, she told herself. Kendra will hate you; no man is worth that, not even in heat. Sitting back down she kept her body stiff and rigid, fully prepared to watch out the rest of the movie just like this. But fate and Walter had other plans.

She nearly jumped out of her seat when she felt Walter's hand skirt across the couch, under the blankets to rest against her thigh. The little self control she had gained from her little prep talk was fleeting and she could feel her body once again warm up at the thought of his fingers once more against her skin. But Max wouldn't have it, she couldn't.

Reaching down she grabbed his hand, this time to try to stop him. She had to stop him. Turning to face him she was shocked to find Kendra staring right at her, a small smile on her face.

"I never thought," Kendra said a slightly embarrassed look on her face. "I mean,"

"Wha--?" Max stuttered out, did she know? Oh god she was screwed. Then she noticed the slow, soft movements under the blankets on Walter's lap. Kendra was leaned over him, both of her hands down there doing something. Max looked up at Kendra in shock, her heart slamming against her chest again.

Kendra smiled back at her. "I never thought you'd be open to something like this Max. I've always wanted to try and who better than you to try it with?" Kendra pulled down the blanket and Max's eyes went wide.

Walter's long, thick cock sat just inches from her, Kendra's hands gently stroking him. Max couldn't look away, suddenly feeling light headed. This couldn't really be happening could it? It had to be some kind of heat induced dream.

"His nickname is Mr. Multiples for a reason Max." Kendra said. Max swallowed hard and held back the urge to pounce on him right there and then. "And I'm willing to share." Kendra added before leaning over, her mouth opening she took the head of his cock into her mouth sucking on it as she stroked his shaft.

Max stared in disbelief, watching her friend suck another man's cock. Her body began to ache, as Walter's cock twitched and pulsed to life, quickly hardening in Kendra's mouth. Fully erect, Kendra pulled away and looked up at Max. "It's okay, Max."

Max couldn't stop herself. She was so wet, so ready; she needed this more than anything in her life. Bending over she moved closer to the two of them. Kendra reached out and took her hand, dragging it against Walter's cock. Max gasped and stroked him slowly, making sure to feel every inch of them. She was taken by surprise when Kendra leaned in and kissed her, her tongue pushing into hers. Separating Kendra guided Max's head down into Walter's lap.

Licking her lips, she opened her mouth. Her tongue darted out to taste to tip of his cock, earning a loud moan from Walter. The taste of him was intoxicating and Max needed more. Stroking him faster she took more of him into her warm, wet mouth. Moaning around his cock as she flicked her tongue out against him, his hand reached around to her ass, squeezing and groping her as she worked over his cock with her mouth. Kendra watched on, pleased, her hands holding Max's head helping her guide those pouty lips down on her boyfriend's cock.

With frantic pace Max jerked Walter, her mouth sucking and licking the tip of this cock. She pushed her ass up into his groping hands moaning wildly, instinct and hormones taking over. Noticing her friend's eager attitude Kendra reached over and helped pull down her cargo pants.

Gasping Max felt the cool air brush against her bare ass, as Walter's familiar fingers began to skim over her swollen flesh. Ripping her mouth away from his dick Max crawled up the sofa ready to mount Walter and fuck him until she passed out, only to be stopped by the feeling of Kendra's hands grabbing her hips, guiding her to a different position.

Tossing her leg over Walter's leg Max knelt above him, her back to him, his cock standing proud just inches away from her waiting body. Kendra's hands pulled Max's hips forward until Walter's cock was so close to her she could feel the heat from his body radiate onto her.

Now face to face, Kendra smiled at her friend and dipped her head in for another kiss. Max kissed back moaning, not caring whose tongue she was sucking on just that it felt good. "Ohgod," Max moaned as Kendra's hand cupped her burning heat, her fingers circling around her swollen lips before sliding into her.

"You're so tight and wet." Kendra moaned pulling back a mischievous grin on her face. Pulling out of her she rested her hands on Max's hips and pushed down.

"Mmmh," Max cried, feeling Walter's cock press against her wet entrance. Her eyes rolled back as she sank down on him, her body stretching to accommodate him. "Ummm," she cried pushing down against him.

Kendra's sealed her lips against Max's mouth once again muffling another scream of pleasure. Walter's hands covered Kendra's holding to her, helping her impale Max onto his stiff shaft. With jerky, strained movements Max reached out, holding onto Kendra as another inch of cock filled her.

Panting Max stopped moving, her eyes still pinched tightly. Kendra's hands left her hips traveling up her body catching the bottom hem of Max's shirt in her fingers, pealing the last piece of clothing Max was wearing off of her tanned body.

"OHhhh," Max cried and lifted herself slightly, only to slide back down onto Walter's cock. Shuddering with every movement she began to ride him. Naked and exposed, Walter's stomach pushing against the small of her back forcing her to arch her body into Kendra's waiting hands.

Kendra kissed and licked her way up Max's flat stomach, teasing her navel for a moment before moving up, her lips sealing around one hard nipple, sucking and nibbling on the tender bud of flesh. Her free hand caressing Max's other breast.

Gasping, Max couldn't catch her breath; her hips now lifting up and down, bouncing up on top of Walter's cock, driving him deeper and deeper inside her. She let go of Kendra reaching behind her onto the sofa holding on to dear life as her body arched and she slammed herself down onto the hard cock inside of her.

"Fuck," Max breathed. "Ohhgod," Again and again she drove herself down.

Kendra dragged her teeth away from Max's breast, and licked her way up to Max's neck, before catching her ear between her lips. "I told you he was good," she whispered huskily. Max's body tensed, then spasmed, sweaty and slick Walter struggled to hold onto her thighs as she rode him hard and fast.

"Fuckme," Max whimpered feeling her orgasm near. A soft purring sound emanating from her chest ran down her body, a soft shiver of pleasure with it running all the way down to her toes.

Kendra watched in amazement as her friend's body convulsed, small tremors of pleasure coursing through her body. Wanting nothing more but to help her friend enjoy herself she reached down between her legs; her fingers barely touching Max's swollen clit sending her over the edge.

A deep throaty gasp, followed by a scream, as Max came hard. Her legs jerked together and her body nearly bounced off the sofa. Walter wrapped his hands tightly around Max's stomach holding her still as her orgasm violently washed over.

"Fuck, ohhh," she cried unable to control her spasming body. "MMmm,"

Holding onto her tightly Walter lifted his legs, giving him enough space to continue to slam into her from behind. Not letting up he continued to drive himself into her. Following his lead Kendra sank down onto his knees, her face level with Max's soaking wet pussy she leaned forward capturing Max's clit in her mouth. She could feel the vibrations of Max's orgasm roll though her as she began sucking and licking on the over sensitized bud of flesh.

"Ohhh," Max whimpered, her body being overwhelmed by the sensations.

Walter's hips jumped up off the coach, his body slapping against Max's again and again. Unable to keep up Kendra pulled away, watching in awe as her boyfriend slammed into Max's perfect body.

"I can't..." Max cried, her body still spasming from her first orgasm she could already feel the second quickly building, "Ohgod, please."

Grunting Walter pushed harder, his arms holding tightly around Max's petite waist. His legs and back screamed at him to stop, he knew he couldn't keep this up. Holding Max tightly he leaned forward, pushing Max to his side and onto her stomach. His cock still buried deep inside her he leaned over her, pushing her body hard into the sofa holding her down he finally had the leverage to really fuck her.

With one hard thrust he drove into her, causing Max to scream out, her face buried deep in the sofa's cushion, she came again. Pulling almost all the way out of her, Walter drove back in, using his entire body to slam into her convulsing pussy.

Max was seeing stars. Stretching her body out she pushed her ass up, giving him a better angle to drive into her with is long, hard, slow strokes. Her entire body was tingling and she could barely think. Exhausted and covered in sweat she blacked out. Walter's loud grunting as he came was the last thing she heard.

...

Max's eyes snapped open, her body tensed as she jerked awake. Alone on the sofa she looked around, squinting from the sun glaring in from one of the windows. Pulling the blanket around her naked body she sat up, memories of last night coming back to her.

"God," She groaned and buried her head in her hands. Of all the people it had to have been Walter. "Ungh," she groaned again; next time she was just going to call Alec. Peeking her head out from her hands she looked for any signs of the couple. She was listening for a sound in another room when she noticed the scribbled note on a counter across from her. Leaning over she grabbed it.

Max,

Had to jet to catch the bus to Portland. Sorry for not waking you, but you seemed like you needed the sleep. Walter's brother isn't due home for another three days, raid his fridge, just lock up before you leave.

Don't worry about last night; it will be our little secret. Maybe we can get together again next time I'm in town.

Love,

Kendra.

Ps. I told you Walter wasn't such a bad guy.

Again Max groaned and fell back against the coach, crumpling the note in her hand she made a mental note to burn it. Sighing she picked up her clothes, ready to get home and have a very long bath and put the night behind her. It wasn't so bad she figured, no embarrassing video of her on the internet, she didn't wake tied up in some dudes basement or end up fucking Normal. Next time she talked to Kendra would be beyond awkward, but she could deal with that.

That is of course if Kendra could actually keep her mouth shut for once.

Max grimaced at the thought. Yeah, on second thought, maybe a video on the internet would have been better.

12