Darkness Blessed Seductions Ch. 06-08

Story Info
Chapter 6-8 of Darkness Blessed Seductions
2.8k words
4.77
6.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six:

As her screams echoed through the room, her body went limp. He began to release her wrists and ankles, allowing her body to relax for a moment. He reached into a small, concealed compartment and produced a soothing salve to cool her body. He rubbed the salve between his hands to warm it, and then started at her shoulders and arms, working the ointment into sore muscles and tender flesh.

She could feel his hands as they worked along her body, his expert touch taking her aching body into a state of relaxation and calm. She sighed in pleasure as he worked his way down her body, releasing all the tension that had built up from the start of the evening. The calming effect of the firm, but gentle touch and the warm slave began to put her in a state of pure bliss. Even though the areas he was working were sore, his touch felt amazing. She wanted him to never stop.

He worked his way down the entire length of her body, trying to take in every inch of pale perfection and commit it to memory. When he finished, he grabbed a warm, damp towel and wiped his hands clean to remove the salve completely from his skin. For what he planned next, he wanted to make sure his hands were very clean, indeed.

Sliding the two middle fingers of his right hand into his mouth to moisten them, he reached forward and gently inserted his fingers deeply inside her. Feeling the burning, hot dampness there, he pushed as deep as he could go and began to flick his fingers, with lightning quickness, over the spot just above her pubic bone. His reaching digits found purchase and began their work. She writhed on the bench, pushing back onto his hand, crying out in soft moans of need. She knew that her control was gone and didn't want him to stop. But still, she struggled within herself. "Oh no, stop!" she wanted to say. But in truth, she wanted much more. If he continued this way, she was sure sheer frustration would win out over her desire to keep herself in check.

That her body responded so quickly to his touch pleased him, but he didn't want to go too fast. He wanted to make this last. She was tight, hot, and very, very wet. He was afraid of damaging her if he went too fast. To do what he wanted with her, he'd need to slowly and gradually work her up to it.

"I am going to ask you something and you must answer me truthfully, little one. Do you want this? Or I should I stop? I give you this choice here and now. I will leave you for the night if you don't wish me to continue. But, if you want this, then you must say so now, and deal with the consequences of your choice. What say you my pet? Do we part ways here, or do we continue on into the night?"

Without thought she rose up into a half propped position and smiled coyly at where she was sure he stood. She fought the urge to take off the blindfold and look at him, if only to see the look on his face at this very moment.

"My Liege, nothing would please me more than to continue this night until we are both fully sated in every way. I am yours, my Lord, to do with as you see fit. I can no longer deny the truth of your words. I am yours. Please my Lord, do not leave me like this. Do not leave me at all. I fear that if you leave, I shall wake and this shall all have been a dream. I do not want to dream this. I want to make it real. Yes, my Liege, Yes. I want this, I want you, and I want you to continue, no matter the consequences"

Then she laid her head down and gave herself over to him completely. She no longer cared if she fought. She knew she wanted this, needed this, and craved this. This was simply the first time she had allowed herself to admit to these feelings. Was it so wrong to enjoy these things, especially if her pleasure meant his pleasure as well?

Taking her at her word, he slid his fingers back into her. He worked until her body began to spasm around his fingers in its need for release. He pulled back out and let her body calm, smiling at her whimpers and soft moans of pleasure. When her body calmed, he slid an third finger into her, spreading her tightness open even further. Every time he felt her getting closer to a climax, he would pull away, wait for her to calm and then begin again. Each time, he worked her further and further open, making her more hot and wet with need, but never allowing her the full pleasure of true release.

As he worked her body, her mind raced. No one had ever taken such time and care with her. She had simply assumed that, once he had her where he wanted her, he would do as all the rest had. But this slow and steady build up, never quite allowing release and yet still working her tight slit open at the same time. She didn't know how to take that. She couldn't help the whimpers, moans and soft cries of pleasure that escaped her. Nor could she help it if her hands unconsciously gripped the bench beneath her every time he brought her to that sweet edge of pleasure.

Slipping his dripping wet fingers out of her fully relaxed body he reached for the oils beside the table and poured a small amount along the crease of her ass. He rubbed the oils onto his fingers then began massaging her tight anus. She tensed at his touch, but he whispered to her to relax and remember that she had willingly accepted the consequences of her choice. Slowly and gently, he eased a single finger into her. It was her first experience of this nature and she cried out in shock and pleasure. It felt so good, and yet everything she knew told her this was a violation of her body. She should not be enjoying this taboo thing, but how could she not, when it felt this amazing?

He worked her further open, adding more oils and then another finger. Just like before, he took his time and worked her further and further until her body readily accepted his touches. As he worked, her quiet moans and whimpers became full-out cries of pleasure, even begging. Every sound she made, every writhing movement of her body, only served to make him harder with need.

Chapter Seven:

Stepping away, he wiped his hands on a warm damp towel and brought her to stand at the foot of the bench again. Leaving her there, he went to the curtained portion of the room and drew back the curtains. One by one, he began to light the jasmine scented candles scattered around the bedroom area, giving it a warm glow in which to enjoy the show that was about to take place. Keeping her blindfolded, he led her to edge of the room, facing the "stage" there. He reached from behind her and uncovered her eyes, delighting in the gasp that escaped her lips. Walking to the foot of the bed he beckoned her to stand in front of him. "Now my pet, you will undress me and you will do so properly or you shall taste my displeasure. Nod your head once if you understand what has been asked of you."

She nodded her assent and, placing her hands behind her, leaned forward to skillfully undo the antique buttons of his shirt. She worked carefully, barely brushing against the fabric but still manipulating the fastenings to quickly expose the flat planes of his chest and stomach. Then with a streak of pure spite she licked a hot, wet streak down the center of his torso, only stopping long enough to flick her tongue in and out of his navel, then continued down, licking along the very top edge of his waistline.

Her impulsive actions almost angered. But in truth, there was a part of him that was amused at her zeal and her fighting spirit. Instead of reprimanding her, he allowed her to continue and waited to see what she would do with his lax reaction.

When he didn't stop her she smiled softly to herself, dropped to her knees, and began to pull apart the buttons of his tight-fitting pants. She wrapped her mouth around the cool metal fastenings and worked the closures one at a time, savoring the taste of the metal in her mouth and the smell of his flesh so very close to her. As the last fastening slipped open, his rigid flesh was barely contained by the cloth, straining to hold him captive. Finishing she sat back on her ankles, hands resting palm up on her knees with perfectly straight posture and eyes downcast.

He shook his head in amusement at her positioning and almost perfect skill. Reaching down he grabbed one of her braids and pulled her to stand and face him. Then he wrapped his hand around behind her neck and kissed her, forcefully. He pressed his mouth into hers so hard that she either had to open completely to him or be cut by her own teeth. As he licked and fed at her mouth, he felt her body's response. A deep growl erupted from him

As he plunged his tongue into her mouth and fully tasted her, she tried not to show him how eager she was. She had been fighting not to respond to his unyielding hunger, until he emitted a spine shattering growl that ripped through her body and mind. Her body quaked in his grip, and she fought to keep her feet beneath her, to not drop before him. He pulled away from her and her knees cascaded to the floor as the room spun around her.

He quickly reached forward to catch the girl before she hurt herself. He carried her over and laid her on the silken bed to recover, then stepped to the side to finish removing his clothing. As he finished undressing, he watched the gentle rise and fall of her breast, the way the light of the candle sparkled on the dampness between her slightly parted thighs and listened to the way she whimpered in her unconsciousness.

Chapter Eight:

Awakening, she realized that she lay, unbound, on a soft, plush surface. She opened her eyes to take in her surroundings and saw him kneeling on the bed beside her. His long thick shaft begged to be caressed...and used. She rolled to her hands and knees and took his scepter of flesh into her eager mouth. She worked her way down the length of him, extending her jaw to take all of him in, choking long before she reached the base, yet pushing further until her lips could caress the very root of him. Then, slowly, she worked her way back up, catching her breath as she went and flicking her tongue up the length of him and across the head.

As she worked her way up, he sighed in sheer pleasure. As he reached to keep her going he stopped himself, realizing she didn't need even the most basic of direction. Instead, he reached down and ran his razor sharp nails across her back and down her spine. Her responding purr vibrated through her body, up her throat, and down the flesh in her mouth. Growling responsively he made her entire body writhe and the vibrations in her throat increased accordingly

.

He slid his long fingers along her neck and wrapped a hand around one of her braids. He pulled it tight against her scalp and tried to control his need to force himself into her mouth, harder and faster. She gasped, which made him arch his body and force himself further into her throat. She felt so hot and wet, wrapped around him like this. He couldn't wait to feel the rest of her body.

With strength of will and pure effort, he pulled back on her hair and pulled his body from her reach.

He pushed her onto her back and spread her legs, as wide as they would go. Kneeling in front of her he lifted her ass to rest on his thighs. The head of his rod rested against her glistening wetness. He leaned forward with his upper body to brace himself above her and slipped her legs over his shoulders. Her knees framed his face and he was poised to penetrate her with his velvet hardness. Then, leaning into her, he thrust his hips forcefully forward, plunging into her tight depth, reaching for the her very core.

Panicking, heart racing and breath quickening, she knew this moment would come. But, even with all the work he'd done to prepare her, she was still afraid of what might happen when he finally took her fully. Without warning, she felt a sudden, overwhelming feeling of pressure, the slightest edge of pain, and the tightest stretching of her inner most parts ever. She gasped and almost screamed in shock, but before she could truly grasp the effect of this, her first sexual consummation, he was already working his flesh in and out of her in an even rhythm.

With a hard edge of force he slowly worked himself in and out of her, luxuriating in the feel of her amazing tightness. At first, it seemed she was fighting the natural motion of their intertwined bodies, but then she started to raise her hips to meet him, her upward thrusts matching his in speed and force. Her cries of passion drove him to push her body down double upon itself, driving himself deeper into her.

His hands found their way to her ample breasts. Using them as both a brace point and handhold, he began to take out his darkest sexual needs on her body. His hands, fingers, and nails dug deeply into the already abused flesh of her chest as he crashed into her time and again. She screamed and cried out, her body arched up to meet each violent thrust. Her nails raked bloody paths down her ass and outer thighs, then along her ribs to meet his hands and twine with them on her body. She began to quake and spasm. The muscles of her core contracted around him and her back snapped straight as the wave of her very first orgasm smashed through her entire being. Her nails ripped through the silken sheets, her body snapped in a high arc as her screams of pleasure ricocheted throughout the darkened dungeon.

As her orgasmic spasms gripped him, he fought his body's own need for release. When she began to calm from her climax, he lifted himself, grabbed her by the hips, flipped her forward on her hands and knees and plowed his rigid cock into her again. He moved his hands from her hips, wrap her braids in his hand and pulled her head back, so as to better hear her screams and control the force of her responsive writhing.

She cried out at the sudden change, smiling as the new position provided new, highly stimulating sensations, and ground her hips back into him as he forced himself deeper and deeper. Screaming prayers and profanities alike as the sensations overwhelmed her, any thoughts she might have clung to were blown away on the passionate storm winds of their ecstasy.

Rotating his hips clockwise, he slid out of her and then entered again in counter clockwise motion. He managed to stroke his entire length along every sweet spot of pleasure of her inner walls. He ended his strokes as he crashed into the deepest part of her. Each inward thrust almost bruised in its force, as their bodies connected time and again. She could feel that amazing pressure building again. She began to fight her body, but the heat continued to build, her muscles began to tighten. hard and fast, and she felt as though she might burst if she didn't have release soon.

He could feel her body building up to another explosive release. This time he was ready to join her. He pushed himself as deep as he could, pulled back on her hair forcing her up, off her hands, almost in line with his body. He leaned forward and growled deeply into her ear as he emptied himself, deep within her. He cried out, just as she screamed her release and cried out with him. Her body shook with aftershocks of pleasure as he slid out of her, lounging back on the pillows and the remains of shredded bed clothes. She collapsed onto her side, a look of bliss and pure contentment on her face.