Darla In Africa: Nigeria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla then turned away to step into the pants. Reaching down, she pulled the waistband up to the bottom of her ass-cheeks and paused. She then bent forward, making her rounded bottom protrude toward Mona, who was now breathing heavily with lust. Slowly, she allowed the waistband to ride over the cheeks, and then pulls the drawstring tightly.

Mona was so worked up by the site of this beautiful American, that, as Darla was bent over she came closer, and then lunged at her by sliding her arms around her waist and working her hands inside Darla's scrub bottoms. Her lips locked onto Darla's and her hands slid into her crack, while Darla clutched her tightly and placed her hands similarly, while fingers probed for her bunghole.

Both of their pussies ground against each other, as Darla backed the young nurse into her locker and raised her top above her breasts, so that she could greedily suck on the chocolate brown tits. The women moves reminded one of two animals in heat; harsh, brutal, determined. Mona gasped and turned her head upward, and then raised her hands to clutch Darla's hair.

Darla drank the sweat from her body by sucking it from her navel, and then dragged her tongue to the top of drawstring and slid across the skin above it. Darla pulled on the drawstring and released the scrub, which then allowed it to fall to the floor. Mona then raised one leg and wrapped it around Darla's upper back, in order to pull her closer.

Darla reached behind and separated the girl's asscheeks so that she could insert a finger into her rose bud. As she did this Mona moaned and began to gyrate her hips slowly, while Darla licks the dampened slit with her tongue, and then slid it up and down until she found her clit, which was by now very hard and trembling.

Her mouth then covered Mona's pussy, while her tongue began a staccato flicking of the bullet-like bud, at the same time she slid her finger in and out of the girl's ass. The girl then soon began tremble violently, with her breath coming in short desperate gasps. Darla tried to insert her tongue into the hot pussy, but found that she could not, as Mona was a virgin. Darla felt a certain kind of pleasure knowing that she was making a woman out of Mona, more or less.

Darla returned to flicking the girl's clit with her tongue, until, after a few more minutes of such exquisite pleasure, Mona exploded with an orgasm, as she emitted a loud "Ahh". However, Darla continued her assault until the spasms subsided, and then planted a sucking kiss over her cunt lips.

Darla then stood, slid her hands behind the girl's thighs, ass, and back. The girl then reached up and brought Darla's lips to hers, so that she could taste some of her essence, for the very first time. Finally they separated, and Mona said "You. You are my first. My first experience. "

"I know, " Darla whispered. "It gets better. We can do more later. " "Yes, " said the girl. "However, we must go on to the tour. There are people waiting". They then both dressed and went into the hallway, where they were by a stern looking woman, who was about 40 years old.

The woman then said, "I am the head nurse. You may call me Luma. Where have you been?"Mona stumbled for words. Darla interrupted. "It was y fault. I couldn't find scrubs my size. Mona had to help me. "

"Very well then. Let us proceed, " came Luma's terse reply. "We must visit the patients. "

Darla's mind, however, was elsewhere, even though Luma's words had been heard. The session with Mona had whetted her appetite for much more. And she had to satisfy it soon.

As they walked together down the corridor Darla was surprised. The hospital was completely modern. Except for the lack of air-conditioning in some parts, it was like any hospital in the USA; better then some.

They entered the first ward. "This ward is for those with minor injuries and ailments. It is not necessary for you to visit the critically ill or injured. " Luma said. "The two of you review the patient charts, then tour more of the facility. I will be in my office. "Mona nodded her assent.

One by one they visited the patients, speaking to them and reviewing their files. Most of the ailments were very minimal, and prognoses good. Darla was happy to see the quality of care they had been receiving. After a time, Mona said, "I must make a report to Luma. She mandates that I am prompt and precise. You continue and meet me at the end of the hall when you are done. "

"Ok, " replied Darla. She watched the cheeks of Mona's ass as she walked away. Even through her baggy scrubs, their firm roundness, alternately shifting with each step, was obvious. The fluid but firm jerk of the muscles showed how well toned they were. 'I must definitely revisit here', thought Darla.

Darla continued her review, professionally assessing each patient’s condition and placing notes where necessary on their charts. Toward the end, she came upon a young man, who was a soldier of the Nigerian military. He was lightly drugged, recovering from minor surgery on his knee. Unlike most of the patients, he lacked a gown. His left leg was raised in traction, his other leg and pelvic area was draped with a sheet, and his chest and abdominal area were exposed.

The soldier's powerful pectoral muscles raised and fell as he breathed. His arms were raised over his head, causing his biceps to form large round knots and giving the look of vulnerability in his magnificent form. Not quite asleep, he stirred and turned his head toward Darla. His lips looked slightly parched as they moved wordlessly. As a trained nurse, Darla understood what it was that he wanted.

She reached for the pitcher on his nightstand and poured a partial glass of water. Moving closer to his head, she raised it with one hand and gently helped him sip. Her other hand rested upon his chest, as Darla stared upon his face. He was very handsome, looking every bit like a Black Adonis. She found her hand rubbing his chest, stroking the firmness, and then fingered his nipple.

He moaned slightly and licked his lips. "You are still thirsty. Let me give you more. "Darla raised the water glass and swallowed a few sips. She then filled her mouth and held it. Moving her hand from his chest to his face, she gently pressed his cheeks to force his lips to pucker. Placing her mouth over his, she allowed a stream of the liquid to flow through his waiting lips. Instinctively, he swallowed, his mouth opening wider, his tongue moving toward the source of the cool wetness.

Their tongues met and slowly slid against each other. He was still under the effects of the medication and the slowness of his responses proved it. Darla helped by sucking his tongue into her mouth, savoring the flavor. A very slow, very intense Frenching began. The effect was intoxicating, and Darla found herself getting lost in growing sensations. The familiar tingling began behind her navel and radiated lower. Her hand slowly moved back to his chest, caressing as it went.

Without her realizing, her hand had made its way underneath the sheet, where his cock had begun stirring. She gripped the slowly hardening cock and stroked its length to help it along. Soon, she held more than a handful of hard, throbbing flesh, as a bead of moisture formed at the tip. Darla pulled her lips from his, releasing his tongue and gasped. She was flushed and breathing heavily. Her eyes moved along the length of his torso then locked upon what she was holding.

Her hand rose to the tip and began to smear what had built up, lubricating the entire head, as his veins began to protrude and tissue started to throb. Darla soon felt dizzy, and rested her cheek upon his chest, as her eyes closed partially and she began to lose sense of reality. A light fuzz seemed to form on everything and noise in the background was muffled. Her face turned and her tongue made circles upon his chest, and then made its way to hard nipple, as she closed her teeth upon it and pulled.

A resonant "Mmmmm" was heard, and he tried unsuccessfully to open his eyes. After a few flicks of her tongue, Darla's mouth began to wander. A path of kisses and sucks were made across his rippling abs, shallow navel, and soft black pubic hair, until her mouth hovered over the tip of his cock. Darla paused, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue. She tried unsuccessfully to make her tongue enter the opening at the tip, and then made growing circles around his cock-head until her mouth had surrounded it. She used both hands, as she grasped his length and began to pump his cock, and took in more and more of him into her greedy mouth.

The movement was simple and measured, as Darla pulled downward with her hands while all but removing the cock from her mouth, sucking hard as she did so. Then she would then try to swallow it, bringing it almost to her throat, sliding her tongue along the underside, while pulling upward firmly with both hands to feed her hunger. The motion was slow at first, as she savored the movement and flavor.

The texture of his skin, the shape of his length, the flavor of his juice, and his sheer size intoxicated her, as she was now drunk with the act of consuming his cock. After a time, she began to eat more and faster, as she now thirsted for his cum. Harder and harder she sucked gripping and pumping with a greater intensity, while quiet moans of pleasure came from his lips, even though he was too drugged to even raise his head.

The soldier's hips instinctively rose to match her pumping, driving his cock slightly into her throat. Finally, his back arched, and his cock spasmed, as several ounces of thick white liquid spurted in pulses that Darla sucked and swallowed greedily at the same time swirling her tongue around his head, as she urged out more and more. Slowly, she eased up, as her sucking became more tender as his hardness diminished, she allowed her mouth to gently run along the now flaccid length; toward the base and around his balls.

On an impulse, Darla sucked on her finger and quickly shoved it into his ass, as a sharp "AH" emitted from his throat and he became hard again. Darla wasted no time, and she began to suck and pump vigorously. It took several minutes, but once again his sweet juice emptied into her mouth. As he came, she ceased all movement and just sucked and sucked, draining every last drop of cum and swallowing it. Finally, she released him from her mouth, as her thirst was now satisfied, and re-covered him with the sheet. She then fluffed her hair and walked away. However, even though she had completed her rounds, the tingling in her abdomen still remained.

At the end of the hallway, Darla met Mona. "I'm done. Have you seen Shelly?""No, " Mona answered. "You may want to check the rear of the hospital, near the barracks. There is a recreation area there. I would go with you, but I must work with Nurse Luma helping some critical patients. It is easy to find, just continue to the end of the hallway and go through the double doors. "Darla nodded and started her search for Shelly.

As she reached the double doors, Darla heard a muffled sound. She paused, trying to determine the source, but it seemed to come from behind a closed door to her left. Darla then approached the door and slowly eased it open. What she saw froze her in her tracks, for there before her, in the room, were a dozen men, all in partial states of nakedness. Sweat poured down their bodies, making their skins glisten, and they were all wearing gas masks.

Sandwiched in between two of the masked men was Shelly! She was completely nude and drenched with sweat, as one arm was draped over the neck of the soldier she was facing. Shelly's head rested on his other shoulder, facing Darla, and her other arm hung limply at her side. The soldier was supporting her thighs with both hands and was methodically fucking her pussy. Behind her was another soldier, who held one ankle in each of his hands, while at the same time his cock slid slowly in and out of her asshole.

Shelly was being double fucked by the two masked soldiers, and it was clear that at least four others had taken their turns earlier, while several others waited their turn. Darla was about to scream and rush to her aid when she noticed Shelly's face. Shelly's eyes were half closed, and through the matted hair on her face, Darla could see a half smile on her lips which were parted; that whispered the words "yes... yes... yes... almost in tandem with each stroke of the huge cocks that impaled her.

The motions were precise, as the soldier over whom Shelly hung would pull her to him, driving his stiff dick full into her pussy. Just as he shoved his full length into her, the other would pull at her ankles and her ass would swallow his cock. However, Shelly was not hurt, but in complete in ecstasy, as Darla stared at the scene before her. The two men alternately filled Shelly's pussy and ass with their stiff members, while at the same time she urged them on in hushed tones.

It was clear that she had been in this session for a while and that another orgasm would occur soon. True enough, a slightly pained expression crept over Shelly's face, as her chin tilted upward and her mouth uttered as series of brief'Ah's'. Her body then began to convulse and shudder. Instantly the men began to cum, forcing them to shove their dicks harshly in to Shelly's enraptured body, while Darla watched their cum drip into the growing puddles on the floor, all of which came from Shelly's pussy and ass. When the soldiers were done both men extracted their now limp dicks from Shelly and allowed her legs to fall to the floor.

Shelly was still being supported by one of them, who tore off his mask, and began French kissing her. While their smoldering kiss continued, another soldier, who had also removed his gas mask, pulled her away and into his arms. He gripped her by her waist; allowing her to arch backward and her head and arms to hang freely. He bent forward to suck her nipples, first one then the other, and then pulled her up partially to shove his tongue into her mouth. Darla could see Shelly trying to drink his tongue as if it were a fine wine.

The soldier then pulled his mouth away and let Shelly fall back again. With one hand he supported the small of her back, while he raised her thighs and wrapped them around his waist, and then entered her slowly, inch by powerful. While he did so, Shelly opened her mouth wide, and slowly fell backward. At first, Darla thought that a gasp was about to come from deep within her, then she noticed that another masked man had positioned himself near her head; his big black cock seeking a target, which was found in Shelly's mouth.

Shelly then reached behind him and gripped his ass-cheeks, spreading them. He then held her chin and neck and tilted her head further back; in order to align his cock with her throat. Soon a muffled 'Ummm' was heard as another two inches found their way into her hungry mouth. With the positioning now complete, the fuck/suck rhythm commenced, as Shelly pulled one cock into her throat as far as she could. When that limit was reached in her throat, she would wrap her thighs tighter around the other man's waist, driving his cock deeper into her seemingly starved pussy.

Again and again this sequence took place, as Darla stood there in the doorway erotically transfixed. Never before had she witnessed anyone hunger for so much cock with such abandon. The tingling behind her navel began to radiate outward, her pussy began to itch and her nipples hardened. A bead of thick liquid began to drool down her inner thigh, while one hand found itself sliding under the drawstring of her scrubs, seeking divine moisture.

Darla's other free hand then began to palpitate and rub the nipple of one breast, while her hips began a slow grind, as her body seemed to sway in cadence with Shelly's face and pussy fucking that she performed before her. As Shelly's movements became more desperate, indicating the imminence of another orgasm, Darla felt one approach her as well. She began to feel light-headed, but somehow this climax was different than others she had on the plane and with Mona.

Instead of the violent shudder which she was accustomed to; Darla's body vibrated from head to toe, as her pussy flexed against her fingers, and her cum seemed to flow instead of spurt, as she heard herself moan loudly, drawing the attention of all of the men in the room. Through heavy lidded eyes, she saw dark shadows slowly approach her. After that, all she could do was feel and enjoy.

A wet tongue entered her mouth and strong hands gripped her waist, while her hands were raised above her head and her top was removed. The drawstring was pulled, allowing her bottoms to fall to the floor, and from then on everything seemed to be a mosaic of sensations. Darla had no idea how many men were probing her, tasting her, sucking her, fucking her. Even though she was still standing, a strong mouth had begun sucking on her pussy, as his thick tongue slid between her cunt lips.

From behind one finger, and then another, entered her ass and opened her, while a tongue found its way there, making delicious circles. She felt her head being turned to the side where a new set of lips covered her mouth, while her arm was raised and a tongue tasted her armpit, and then began to mouth the moist area. Someone then bit cruelly on her rock-hard nipple, but then began to soothe it with a gentle suckling, while at the same time her other nipple was being consumed by what seemed to be two sets of lips and tongue.

Darla's legs had long since lost the strength to support her, however she was still erect, as she seemed to hang upon a vast array of tongues and fingers, while waves of pleasure rolled through her as the sampling continued.

Darla was in complete sensory overload when a familiar voice said, "Lay her down, she's ready now. "It was Chris, and he was directing the action of his men, whom he had promised would be the first to sample their new American visitors.

Four hands lifted Darla by the backs of her knees and her armpits, as the rest of her body hung limply. She was carried to what was felt to be a narrow bench covered with a thick blanket, where she was laid on her back, her legs hanging to either side, with her arms out-stretched, her pussy exposed, and her mouth open. The shadows then formed around her as she sensed someone straddling her head.

Slowly a huge cock began to enter her mouth, which she opened wide to accommodate. As the cock entered her mouth, his entire body fell over her until his mouth covered her pussy and began to pay homage to it. She was now part of a 69, but she still had more lips yet to feel as two tongues began to lick the soles of her feet and suck upon each toe, one by one. As the action progressed, her breasts were being mouthed by two different men, while two others were licked her palms. All of this continued for an eternity, during which she came four times. However, after her fourth climax, the action stopped, but only briefly.

The men then picked Darla up, gently turned her over, and placed her face down on the bench so that her chin hung over the edge and her arms and legs dangled, barely touching the floor. She then felt her ass being massaged deeply, as her ass cheeks were roughly separated so that oil could be poured into her crack.

After the oil was applied a stiff cock eased its way into her butt forcefully and gradually, until finally it hilted and the soldier's of balls rubbed her ass. As the cock entered her ass the tip of still another cock touched her mouth, and she reflexively gripped it with both hands and then began to suck on it greedily. For a full 15 minutes, her ass was slowly reamed by what felt like hot flexible iron, until finally, and without warning, the cock blew its load.