Darla In Africa: Nigeria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature was an anteater, which had an extremely long tongue that snaked in and out. At this point Darla did not know what to expect, as the creature began to eat the ants as quickly as it could. The anteater ate up the ants by shooting its tongue out and allowing the ants to stick to it, and just as rapidly it would withdraw the tongue back into its mouth and shoot it out again with incredible speed. Quickly the ants disappeared from her body, consumed by the anteater's sticky tongue.

The anteater's tongue made Darla's skin tingle as it was slightly rough, and pulled her skin slightly when it rubbed against it, a feeling that was not at all unpleasant. The anteater slowly walked around her, eating as it went. After it clean the ants off her body, making her hot as it did so, and the creature circled to face her pussy where the majority of the ant colony had settled. The creature's tongue moved so fast that it blurred as it devoured the ants until most of them were gone. However, the creature sensed that there were still ants in her, as it focused on the most likely hiding place.

The anteater's snout was designed to dig into the ground and burrow for more, but it was not in the ground where the ants now were hidden, instead the creature burrowed into Darla's helpless and very wet pussy. As the tongue action started, the anteater used his long tool and slid into Darla, then out again, faster than any cock could possibly duplicate. The natural adhesion of the anteater's tongue tugged on her vaginal walls, as her G spot was being repeatedly and gently pulled and released. Darla's hips jerked with each flick, as she moaned in ecstasy, at the same time feeling the control of her body returning to her.

As her legs returned to her control, and without scaring the creature, Darla slowly raised her knees and spread them wide. Darla then raised herself on her elbows to watch how she was now being tongue fucked. As Darla raised and spread her knees, the anteater's snout moved in a bit deeper, while she began to rotate her hips. This shift in her legs allowed the creature's snout to enter her and move in and out, while it's tongue reached even deeper in her and licked at her cervix.

As the creature kept searching her wetness, Darla felt another orgasm rapidly approaching. She knew that when it did, she would jerk violently and the anteater would be scared away, making her pleasurable inhuman experience incomplete. Slowly she reached between her legs and stroked the animal's snout, as she inched her ass forward, raising herself up as she did so. Her hand then moved under the animal's belly stroking it, in order to keep it calm while Darla controlled her response to the impending explosion.

The calming effect of Darla's stroking worked, as her orgasm was so powerful that she spurted on the anteater's snout, which he greedily licked clean. Sensing that there were no more ants to find, the anteater withdrew its tongue for the last time, pulled out of her, and then backed away and ambled back into the forest. Darla watched it disappear as she fell back panting, not knowing what to think.

While the aftereffects of her climax waned, Darla closed her eyes for several minutes until she heard another rustling coming from the bush. She then looked up and saw a tall muscular black man in native garb towering over her, carrying a spear which he pointed and held just millimeters from her throat. Darla tried to scream, but his strong hand muffled it, as she now found herself trying to be captured.

Darla struggled, kicking and flailing her arms; but the native's strong grip held her firm. With his free hand, he began to smear an oily substance on her breasts and abdomen that made her feel warm and tingly. Slowly, Darla felt her desire to struggle ebb as a quiet euphoria came over her, and she relaxed. She was completely conscious and alert, but now felt very passive and unwilling to resist as whatever had been smeared on her body had made her totally submissive. The powerful native, sensing her submission, scooped her up in both arms, while she reflexively wrapped her arms around his neck and then suddenly passed out, as he carried her nude and tanned body deeper in the forest.

Back at the base hospital Chris was informed that Darla had failed to arrive. When Shelly later arrived, she told him that Darla intended to hike to the hospital via the forest; however, by this time it was nearing 4 pm. Chris then organized a search party and sent out a short-wave radio bulletin. As the bulletin was broadcast, a man named Robert was sitting at his computer in a camp very close to Darla's last known sighting.

Robert was a genetic scientist for the Hosaka Corporation, which was a giant Japanese conglomerate that specialized in biotechnology. Robert then took a short walk down to the lake, and spotted the clothes and backpack that had obviously been Darla's. Robert then returned to his tent and grabbed his night vision goggles, gun, knife, and tranquilizer darts and syringes, and then followed in his jeep the only set of footprints that led deep into the brush, which was in the opposite direction of where the lightly manned search party was focusing.

After nearly an hour of being carried Darla awoke and found herself entering a tribal camp. At one end of the camp there was a young Indian woman surrounded by several others, who appeared to be rubbing her with the same oil that had been placed by the native upon Darla. The Indian woman was naked, except for tribal paint that accentuated her female body parts. The Indian woman was extraordinarily beautiful, with full round breasts, flared hips, shapely thighs and a full round ass. Looking at the woman excited Darla, and she hoped that she was being taken to her. Instead, Darla was taken to a large wooden X in the middle of the camp, where her wrists were snuggly tied to the upper part of the X, while her legs remained free.

A naked black woman, with a very large Afro and pierced lips soon approached Darla, and then kneeled before. The woman then reached inside a large urn that was next to the rack, and took out a handful of a gooey substance that she slowly rubbed onto Darla's pussy. The woman applied to gel thickly, making sure that it was slipped into Darla's slit generously. Darla looked at her passively, somehow not caring about anything, yet being fully alert, while two other women pranced around her in a ritual dance.

It was apparent that some kind of ceremony was about to begin, and that Darla was in the middle of it. As sun set and darkness settled in, the dancers stopped and backed away. The entire tribe then sat around the campfire and watched Darla, who merely stood there, occasionally glancing at the naked girl at the end of the camp. As the dancing ended, the man who had abducted her yelled something to someone in the jungle. Suddenly Darla heard a low growl, and saw the man who captured her walking a black panther toward her.

The fear that Darla felt was unlike any she had ever experienced in her life, but her submissive body, and the rack that held her in place as she watched them approach. When the man and the panther were directly in front of her, he said a few words in his native tongue. Upon hearing the words the panther began to sniff Darla's pussy and then began to lick at her. Darla melted as she felt the huge rough tongue rubbing over her goop-covered pussy.

The panther's tongue was so large that a single swipe reached from just in front of her bunghole to her navel as he ate the goop, which had been placed in and upon her. As if in a trance Darla blankly stared at the animal as it's tongue fed upon her, while he stared up at her with hypnotic luminescent green eyes. The licking of the cat had its desired effect as Darla began to squirm, growing hotter and hotter as the cat's tongue slipped between her slit and rubbed against her throbbing clitoris.

At times, the panther's tongue actually was inside her, and Darla was thrilled with the sensation. The tonguing went on and on, and soon Darla could feel her climax approaching. Her hips moved in a circular fashion, craving more and more, but just when Darla thought that she would explode, the animal, as if sensing her release, pulled away. The effect of such an abrupt ending staggered Darla, as she was just about to reach her peak when all sensations stopped.

She then looked across the camp at the naked Indian girl who stilled strained at her bonds. As the panther walked back into the darkness of the jungle night a naked man stepped up to Darla and placed a thick leather collar with a leash around her throat, untied her and led her to the waiting girl. When they were just a few feet apart, Darla was stopped as she tried to step closer, but was held firmly back by the man who was walking her like a dog.

A rubber like tree was then pulled down between the two girls and staked to the ground. The tree had two pairs of short and flexible stubby branches, which pointed toward each other. The Indian girl was straddled across the tree and the stubby branches were placed first into her ass, then into her pussy as she winced, and Darla saw a trickle of blood flow from her. The girl obviously had been a virgin, and that this was some kind of sacrifice. Darla was then straddled across the tree and two other branches were placed into her.

As she settled herself down on the small but sizable rubber tree branches, Darla found that if she shifted her hips, she could make the branches move alternately enter her. Considering her condition after the panther had licked her into frenzy, Darla needed no encouragement to fuck the tree that she now found herself placed upon. Quickly Darla's hips started a regular back and forth rhythm, and since she was close enough to the beautiful young Indian girl, whom she figured was in her late teens, she placed her hands upon her chest and began to massage her small breasts. As the girl moaned in appreciation and approval, Darla leaned forward to kiss her without altering the in-out motion of the trees branches.

The girl then began to move her hips like Darla's, slowly at first, but then she soon gathered speed as the two of them clutched at each other passionately, while their hot tongues probed each others mouths. Their hands finally settled on each other’s hips, putting more power behind the alternate thrusts. The branches inside of Darla were long and thick, yet flexible enough for her to maneuver her ass and hips to really rub the most sensitive areas of her insides. She could feel the small ridges of the bark upon them, which only enhanced the sensation as her climax approached.

Suddenly the girls eyes opened wide and cries of passion poured from their lips. Darla helped her new Indian friend by squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, as they came together, bucking like animals against the invading branches. After several minutes of calming down and kissing and fondling each other, they collapsed lovingly into each other’s arms, totally spent. Darla felt that it was worth being licked just short of an orgasm by an animal if she could be rewarded like this.

Suddenly five men removed the girl from the tree and carried her willingly into a lit hut. It was clear that her part of the ceremony was not over; however for some reason Darla was taken to another hut and left there alone. Perhaps she was to be next in the gangbang that she now heard the Indian girl being subjected. It was obvious to Darla that the Indian girl was enjoying herself, as she heard the girl encouraging the men in English. However, Darla felt impatient and in need of more sexual stimulation, but the effect of the oil on her system was still present, she was unable to take any action short of passively sitting and stroking her pussy.

Suddenly, a slit appeared behind her in the hut wall, and a black man dressed in khaki's entered. He quickly moved to Darla and injected her with the contents of a syringe that immediately caused her will return. However the sexual intoxication still remained as she grabbed the man and began to French kiss him. He paused momentarily, overcome by Darla's hungry mouth and tongue, but then gained control of his senses and pulled away from her. "We can do that later, first I've got to get you away from here", he said. He then wrapped a jacket around her and they rushed 100 yards to a waiting jeep and then sped off.

As they drove off he introduced himself. "My name is Robert. I have been doing research for the Hosaka Corporation on the native flora to investigate their potential as sources for new pharmaceuticals. These natives are excellent chemists, and have derived several drugs that they use ceremonially to induce loss of will. The results are phenomenal, as I guess you can now attest. "

Darla's head was clearing now, even though her body hungered, as she now understood what had happened, although she wondered how much of a loss of will she had suffered from what had been applied to her breasts and her desire to be dominated. She then gazed at her savior, who was tall, black and somewhat muscular, with graying hair at the temples. Robert's eyes possessed a look of raw intellect, combined with an intensity, which Darla found enticing. Darla had clearly seen what had happened to her at the camp, and he had rescued her from her captors, but not from the lust, which the natives, or her own natural compulsion had brought on.

Robert then said, as they began driving on a dirt road, "I would have tried to get you out sooner, but I had no bullets for my gun, only a knife. I would not have stood a chance with so many of them. Are you all right?"

"Yes, " answered Darla, "I still feel a bit strange, but whatever you gave me seems to work. Are you a doctor?"

"No, a chemist, " Robert answered. "I work for a large the large biotechnology firm Hosaka, in Tokyo, they are looking for new products and sent me here to do research. I have been studying the tribes use of their drugs for a couple of months now. They are actually quite brilliant. Some of the witchdoctors have actually received medical training, but chose to pursue lives as shaman for their tribes. "

Darla stared as he spoke. She knew that he was an attractive and intelligent man, and that she was in an extremely horny state, which only grew as the buzz of the engine and bumps of the road vibrated in her pussy; however, there was something else about him that she found seductive. She was drawn to him in a different sort of way, as he seemed to have some kind of.... power.

After about 15 minutes the jeep pulled up to large tent near the lake. He then helped her out of the jeep that had the Hosaka logo stenciled on the hood, and escorted her through the canvas flaps that served as the door. They were now in an old surplus M*A*SH* tent, which had largely been converted into a lab.

Robert then told her that, "I need to check you for any aftereffects of the drug, " he said, and led her to an examination table.

Without hesitation, she first sat, and then lay down upon the examination table. Robert then walked away, but then returned with a warm, wet towel. He slowly opened the jacket and exposed her nakedness, which was still sticky with goop that mixed with her sweat. As Darla turned her head she could see a bulge growing in Robert's pants.

As Robert opened the jacket covering Darla, he began to blink his eyes and swallow deeply. He then said, "I had better remove the last of the drug before it takes effect again, " he said. Robert's voice was husky, and his throat seemed dry as he began to remove what was left of the oil from her breasts.

Robert started very professionally at first, meticulously cleaning her, making Darla's nipples harden. After a time, it was clear that his attention was no longer professional, as he rubbed the towel in large gentle circles, caressing her skin, in a successful effort to arouse her. Soon his hands moved it lower, over her abdomen, down to her throbbing pelvis that squirmed at his touch.

As Robert performed his foreplay upon Darla's body, he stared at her with his dark penetrating eyes that reached into her and took control of the desire that they found there. Darla was already horny as hell, hot to the point of steaming, and wanted desperately to be fucked, eaten, reamed, as well as perform anything else this mystery man wanted. However, over and above these feelings, something else was taking place as Darla felt a new level of submission taking place.

Darla felt herself willing and wanting to submit mind, body and soul to the black master who now stared down upon her. She wanted him to control, abuse, and take her right there on the examination table. She was tired of waiting, but felt that she dared not say anything for fear of breaking the mood.

As Darla sighed heavily, and her breasts heaved upward, Robert smiled and said, "I'd say that we are both enjoying this, wouldn't you?" he asked.

He then stopped his ministrations, and placed the towel down on a chair. "Come, " he said. "Walk with me into darkness. "Darla then sat upright and rose from the table. She stood, leaving his jacket behind, as Robert took her hand and led her outside into the dense tropical forest. They continued to walk until reached a large, vine covered tree, where he stood in front of her and placed his hands on her hips and pulled them into his groin.

Darla let her head hang back, allowing her red hair to fall loosely, exposing the gentle curve of her neck to her black master. Robert looked down upon the vulnerable and willing woman, whom a whole army division was now desperately searching for. He then opened his mouth and covered hers, as his tongue entered and was greeted by Darla's own tongue. Darla's naked body molded against his, their skins separated only by his half opened shirt.

Robert soon tired of this separation, as he ripped his shirt open and off, allowing the contrasting flesh to make electrical contact with his slave. Darla wrapped her arms under his and up to his shoulders, where her fingers dug into his flesh, pulling their mouths more tightly together. He then grabbed her hair and pulled, making her gasp, while his mouth moved to her neck, where she felt his teeth and tongue nibble and suck upon her tender flesh.

Robert's hands reach under her ass and probed for her anus, which was still slick from the tongue lashing that the panther had given her. Once he found her sphincter, his finger worked its way into her and massaged her, at the same time her pussy continued to press upon the straining bulge in his pants. Her hips began to grind, desperately wanting him to enter and make love to her.

As the long, slow minutes passed by Robert and Darla continued their slow erotic dance under the vine covered tree. Darla's pussy dripped hot juices, while Robert's strong hands kneaded her ripe flesh, while his two index fingers performed long strokes in and out of her ass. After a time, he walked her backwards until her back rested against the tree where he removed his fingers from her ass and grasped her wrists, raised them overhead and up against the tree. Darla instinctively moved her hands and wrists into the tangle of vines, where the vines wrapped themselves around her limbs and gripped her tightly. Robert had done nothing to make her submit like this; it just seemed appropriate for her to do so.

Darla then lifted and inserted first one foot, and then another, into the vines, so that she was now helplessly bound to the tree, which she now swung freely from. Robert then smiled as he looked as his captive slave and removed the remainder of his clothing, freeing his stiff and powerful erection that he had artificially enhanced to 12 inches during his research on African sexual stimulants.