Darla In Africa: Nigeria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla could feel the soldier's cum ooze past the length of his cock and dribble along her crack onto the bench. As cum poured out of her ass, her mouth was filled with even more spunk a few moments later. As the cum finally drained out of the soldiers, they removed themselves, and lifted her up so that she was repositioned on her back. For the next hour, seven men took turns filling her pussy to new limits, until finally, after the seventh man blew his load, she passed out.

When Darla finally opened her eyes, she saw Chris looking down at her. Chris then said, "She is more alert now, we can go on. Start positioning both of them. " Darla then felt herself being lifted off the bench. Darla was indeed alert, but she was thoroughly exhausted and too weak to stand. Chris then draped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, as he gripped an ass-cheek in either hand and gently spread them.

Chris the raised Darla's hips and lowered her onto his dry and hot cock. Darla was in a dreamy erotic stated as she inhaled deeply and slowly, as he slowly began to fill every inch of her pussy. When he finally then reached her cervix Darla exhaled and smiled. She was face to face with him, as her eyes looked into his pleadingly, wanting him to begin the thrusting that she still desperately craved. As if reading her mind, Chris said, "Just relax, we are almost finished. Look over my shoulder to see what, or rather who, cums next. "

Darla looked over Chris's shoulder and saw the familiar sight of Shelly sandwiched between two powerful black men. Once again, two huge cocks were in her; but this time the second cock was slowly going deeper into her ass. Shelly too looked exhausted, but the same erotic grin was upon her lips as she savored what was happening to her. As Chris held Darla, he nodded to a soldier to slide a finger into Darla's puckered asshole, which she relaxed to allow entry.

The tingly lubricant was being smeared into her anal cavity in order to make it as moist and dripping as her pussy, and just as hungry for cock. After the lubricant was applied and the strong finger removed, a thick dick head pressed up against her tight hole and slowly found its way deep into her core. She could now feel the incredible pressure of the two cocks against the thin layer of her flesh, which lay between them. The heads seemed to almost touch each other as Chris and the soldier double fucked her into submission.

All the while she was being double cocked, she watched intently over Chris's shoulder at the same scene, which was now taking place with Shelly. Shelly was also alert, as her arms clutched the powerful black man, who still was wearing a gas mask, which continued to hold her. Shelly was now actively participating in the fuckfest, as she thrusted her hips forward impaling her pussy with one dick, while she partially withdrew the other from her ass. Shelly's arching back motion then drove the other dick deeper into her ass, while allowing the first to slide from her pussy.

The look on Shelly's face said it all, as the tempo of her movement increased, while at the same time her cries of"Shit yes, fuck me, go all the way through me!" filled the room. Watching this made Darla's hips take on a consciousness of its own, as her hips shifted slowly forward, then back; allowing the two cocks inside of her to slowly slide in and out. Her head bobbed about loosely on her neck as the two cocks in her reach new depths, as the men began to pump her faster, causing her hips to jerk violently; backward then forward, up and into her, then out; first satisfying one hole, then the other.

Again and again, each of Darla's entry points begged for more and got it. Not to be neglected was her mouth that now sought out Chris's tongue. Her teeth gripped his lips just short of the point of being painful; pulling and tugging, as her mount sucked them and licked them with her tongue. The desire for Darla to fill all her cavities was just too overwhelming, as she tried to satisfy this desire by sucking his tongue as hard as she could, pulling it almost to her throat, which lacked the mass of a cock, but with two cocks ramming her already, it was doing nicely.

The faster Darla was double fucked, the harder she sucked, and of all she had experienced over the past two hours, this was by far the most intense. Suddenly, both an ass and pussy orgasm hit her light she was being hit by lightening. Both of her hands gripped Chris's head as the sheer power of her cum took control. Soon there was no longer enough strength in her to move her hips. She merely allowed the wave to wash over her again, while her cunt and ass spasmed in turn for a full five minutes, until she eased into something normal.

At that point when her spasms ended, a warm glow flowed throughout her being, as she knew that she had now found what she had been searching for since embarking on this journey. Now, for the first time since her new passions had grown and taken control, she felt completely satisfied; however it had taken 12 men and countless sucks and fucks to do it.

As Darla's sighs of pleasure subsided, the two cocks were pulled from her, and both she and Shelly were carried into a large shower, where all twelve soldiers lathered and scrubbed them. The rush of hot water and soap was as soothing as 24 black hands rubbing their flesh, and when they were done, they were patted dry with soft towels and rubbed from head to toe with warmed herbal lotions.

The two were then dressed in traditional Nigerian attire. As the men dressed them no sexual overtures of any kind took place, but then neither felt the desire for any. After they were dressed, Chris ordered that they be driven the relatively short distance back to their hotel. The soldiers carried the women, who were now barely able to walk, into their room, where they found a basket filled with fruit, wine and cheese was waiting for them.

The soldiers who carried them sat them down on their respective beds, pulled off their dresses, and then turned and walked to the door, then turned again to face them, clicked their heels and crisply bowed their heads and said, "Ladies, please enjoy the rest of your evening. "They then closed the door and disappeared. Talk about smooth. Darla and Shelly looked at each other, dazed from too much sex and not enough sleep, their mouths agape and almost on queue, fell back on the beds and quickly fell asleep.

It was almost noon the next day before they awoke. Their legs were a bit wobbly as they headed to the bathroom, where they showered together and playfully played with each others tits and pussies, which were still a bit sore from the fucking they had received the day before. However, neither one was seeking an orgasm; instead they were just having some good clean fun.

Once out of the shower Shelly put on a comfortable cotton dress with only a thong underneath, while Darla dressed in LL Bean hiking attire.

"Why are you dressing like that?" Shelly asked.

"I just thought that I would hike to the hospital today. The only exercise that I have had for a while has been sex, and the walk will do me good. "

"Well, " said Shelly, "I have a ride waiting. I'll see you there. Have fun. "

"I'll see you in a couple of hours. I want to enjoy the scenery. Bye. "Shelly then rushed to catch her ride. It was one of the soldiers from the previous day.

Darla continued to prepare for her hike. She took a small backpack with Granola bars and a couple of large containers of water, but decided that it was best if she drank two full glasses before she ventured out in the hot and sticky Nigerian heat.

The sun was high in the sky, and radiated lots of heat, as Darla walked briskly, heading toward a forested area that lay between the hotel and the hospital. On the way from the airport to the hospital Chris had told that there was a small lake deep in the forest. As Darla walked, she began to grow very heated, as she realized that it was much hotter and humid than she had originally thought, and removed her vest and placed it in her backpack.

After another half mile, Darla opened her jacket revealing a black silk midriff with thin straps that barely covered her ample breasts and exposed a succulent navel. By this time she had made it to the forest where she was surrounded by lush tropical trees. Darla now felt like she was in a new world full of peace and serenity. The sheer beauty of the lush tropical forest made her feel loose and a little horney, as she began to remove more of her clothing to escape the heat.

Somehow, Darla felt the urge to strip exotically and then unzipped her shorts and allowed the waist to splay open naturally. Leaning forward, she pushed her beautiful breasts together, then released them and let them hang. Her nipples rubbed against the silk and became hard, and even in the shade, the combination of heat and humidity made sweat glisten on her radiant body. She then stepped out of her boots and shorts, leaving on nothing but her thong.

Darla slowly pulled her thong out of her crack and from between her wet pussy lips; however she quickly missed the sensation of it being there. Darla then pulled one of the containers of Evian from her pack, turned it up and slowly gulped down its coolness. The water was extremely refreshing, and made it Darla feel even more alive. After drinking her fill, she then began to pour some of the Evian on her sweaty and sweltering body. The cool liquid cascaded down her breasts, flowed in a torrent in and out of her navel, and then turned into a small waterfall as it left her pussy.

Darla then pulled her fiery red hair up, and squirted some Evian down her back; where her rounded ass-cheeks caused the flow of water to break into three streams, one of which flowed into her crack. While still pouring the water with one hand she pulled apart one cheek and let the water flow over her anus. "God, that's good', she thought.

As the bottle emptied she stopped and placed the plastic bottle into her backpack. Not to far away from where she had stopped, she had spotted the lake that Chris had told her about. Darla then looked at her watch, and then decided that a quick swim would be wonderful, as she gathered her clothes and backpack and then walked nude deeper into the forest. The cool breeze told her that the lake was bigger than she had thought, and when she reached the forest clearing, she was surprised to see such a placid and peaceful expanse of water.

Darla was thrilled, and she was doubtful that a lake this small held any large or dangerous creatures, since she had not seen any walking through the forest. For Darla she sensed that the lake was perfectly safe; however, what Chris had not told either Darla or Shelly, was that the military had used this lake to conduct super secret biological experiments in the 1960's during the Biafrian war, and that all of the reptilian and amphibious creatures in it had mutated and had taken on all kinds of strange and alien humanoid forms. However, these creatures only were active at night, and over the years had captured and mated with many of the local girls, who as a result of their impregnation, also mutated and became residents of the lake.

As these creatures watched from the trees and from across the lake, Darla slowly waded into the luke warm lake. Each step she made sent a ripple that traveled from her to infinity, disturbing the mirror like quality of its surface. She looked down at her reflection, which was distorted as she walked. The water around her rose slowly, as she waded deeper, and quickly went from her taut calves, to her smooth toned thighs, and finally to her pussy where she paused to feel the water lap at her split.

Darla saw a fallen tree branch that protruded a few feet away and moved toward it. The branch felt secure, so she turned and rested her back against it, gripping it with her hands at the ends of outstretched arms. She then allowed her body to float up to the surface, as her legs made circular pedaling motions. When she stopped she felt an extremely soft sucking taking place at her ankles, and then suddenly the feeling jumped to her other ankle.

Darla then raised her leg and saw a snail squirming on her, which she gently pulled off and looked at it; however it did not look harmful. The sucking was caused by the snail's large pad, which undulated while it adhered to a surface. The snail's pad was about the size of the areola around her nipples, and as she looked at it a perverse thought crossed her mind. Darla put the snail on her nipple and waited, until sure enough, the super soft sucking began again.

Darla then grabbed the other off of her ankle and placed it on her other nipple as she moaned in appreciation. No tongue could caress with such a delicateness she thought, as she laid back again in the water to enjoy the feeling. Soon another snail found its way onto her abdomen and began inching towards her navel. Still more snails were sliding on her hips, angling towards her crotch. She quickly realized that maybe a dozen or so of these animals were moving over her body, tantalizing her flesh as they did so.

Darla then started to take note of their positions, as she felt and counted three snails converging on her pussy. One snail was between her legs, just behind her pussy; while another was between it and her rectum. Several others were now on various parts of her inner thighs, and of course there were the two that she had placed upon her nipples. Individually, the feelings caused by the snails were too subtle to make a huge difference; but collectively, they were having a definite impact on Darla.

The three snails near her pussy soon found a home and were making themselves comfortable, while the one further back near her rectum had nestled in as well. It felt like it would take forever to make her cum, but what was happening to her was definitely getting her juices going. She then wondered if anything was flowing from her pussy into the water, and if so, what it would attract. Darla soon learned the answer to that question a few minutes later as a 3 foot snake wrapped itself around her thigh, as she gasped at the realization that her lust and fear were keeping her from moving.

The snake's head moved towards where the three snails were nestling in Darla's pussy; however Darla knew it was not poisonous, since she had done some research on local poisonous reptiles, flora and fauna prior to the trip. This species that now wrapped itself around her just investigated burrows in search of small fish. Maybe that was why its flicking tongue was playing with Darla's flowing cunt. Since snakes smell with their tongue, this one was likely getting a sensory overload with the juices flowing out of her.

Soon Darla's pulse began to race, even though she knew that she was not in danger, but she was still nervous about what the snake appeared to be doing. Its head was about twice the size of her thumb, and was poking at her entrance until, as something warm came over her. Maybe it was the slight fear she felt; or perhaps the exposed position she was in, which caused her to relax and allowed the snakes head to enter her.

She let out a lustful gasp as she realized that the snake was stronger that it appeared. Once the head had gained entrance, the snake used a sinusoidal motion to move deeper and deeper inside of her, as her gasps became louder and more desperate. However, even though she was being violated by a living creature, she did not feel compelled to remove it. She could feel the snake's tongue flicking at the lining of her pussy and she liked it.

Darla did not realize that the cumulative effect of having snails sucking her at her most sensitive spots and a snake sliding into her would have her hotter than she realized. As the creatures continued pleasuring her familiar buzz moved through her, until suddenly her hips began to jerk as she began cumming. The effect of being aroused by snails and being fucked by a snake now had her in a controlled, non-explosive, orgasm, as she liked animals and did not want to harm the snake.

Soon the clear water between her legs turned a bit cloudy, as tiny fish converged and swam in and out of the area. As the fish approached, the snake pulled out of her, causing her to gasp at the sudden emptiness inside of her. The snake then began to capture the fish, one by one; sliding around Darla's pussy as it did so. Soon all of the fish were gone, and the snake had disappeared, it was now time for her to get out of the water and head to the hospital. As she walked out of the water, Darla gently removed the snails that still hung from her body. However she felt sorry to see them go, as they had served her very well. She and Shelly would have to come back later for a late night swim.

Darla waded back to shore, but was mildly dazed and as a result she left the water about 20 feet from where she had entered it. She looked around and saw her cloths just a bit away, but a tickling sensation drew her attention and she looked down to see ants crawling between her wet and mud covered toes. However, they were not fire ants, so she knew that she was in no danger. As she lifted her foot and began to brush the ants off, she lost her balance and felt her leg scrape a thorny plant.

After her contact with the thorn Darla suddenly she became very dizzy as she looked at the plant and immediately recognized it, as the plant was related to the family that yielded drugs like curare and digitalis. At that moment of realization Darla panicked and tried to rush toward her clothes and backpack where her first aid kit was stored. However, as she ran she felt her legs grow numb, and she stumbled to the sandy ground and dense brush. Darla then tried to crawl, but her arms failed her, as she felt herself becoming weak and helpless. She rolled over on her back and tried to scream, but no sound came out as she suddenly blacked out.

After a few minutes Darla's eyes opened, but she still could not move, however she was now able to breath easily. Darla was a bit relieved, since apparently, the scrape was so minor that the effects of the plant on her were not as severe as she had read in the medical journals. She knew that she would quickly recover if she could just take a short nap. Yet just as she felt that she could relax, she felt that familiar tickling again as the ants were now crawled all over her body.

The ants on Darla's body converged on her pussy, as she realized that her cumming in the water probably started a flow, which still continued. The protein in her cum could serve as food for the ants, and for her that was not good!The ants were swarming between her cunt lips; while some even began to enter her. However, they did not bite, but their tiny feet were bringing upon a new round of arousal that she was now unable to control her arousal.

Darla could not move to brush away the tiny creatures as she was helpless; bound by her paralysis, which now had her in a position of once again becoming turned on. Darla somehow found the ability to whisper, as she whispered and gasped "No! No!"This sensation was much too different from what she had just endured in the lake. These ants seemed to enjoy her cunt juice and had sent a message to the entire colony to come forth and feast upon the product of her orgasm.

Darla tried hard to move but could only shift the position of her head. At this rate, by her estimation, it would be almost an hour before she could recover enough to stand. She was not sure that she could take the tickling torture of the ants for so long longer. However, her fear was soon redirected to a rustling sound in the nearby bushes, as an animal quickly approached. Darla whispered to herself, 'Oh God. What is it?' as a furry creature with an extremely long snout emerged from the bush and made a slow but deliberate path toward her.