Darla In Africa: Nigeria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women then saluted and left the office and followed the Colonel's secretary to supply where they were met by Major Abrahim. The Major then ordered both women to inventory and separate all of the boots, uniforms, underwear, and other military items that would be handed out to the 200 men and 2 women, who would be reporting a 4 a. m. for their physicals and uniform issue. By the time Darla and Shelly were done doing the tedious work it was nearing 10 pm. They both were dragging as they were escorted back to their hotel by a military policeman so that they could shower and get some sleep before reporting to the hospital with the rest of the new recruits. However, before they turned in and slept, Darla and Shelly treated themselves to one last orgasm, since they instinctively and rightly knew that for at least the next 30 days, sex was not something they would likely have any spare energy or opportunity for.

When the MP arrived at 3:30 am to awaken and then drive the girls back to the hospital, as he was ordered, both of them were still very much sleepy, as they had gotten very little rest since their arrival from the states nearly 48 hours ago. The women then quickly got into their uniforms, forgoing any underwear, as they would be issued every thing that would need, including their female hygiene items, back at the hospital. Once they arrived the MP removed their captain bars and ordered them to get in line with the rest of recruits who were now standing in a single file line and being berated by a very large drill instructor.

When Darla and Shelly got in line they were met by the DI who told them to do 10 pushups now. Darla and Shelly were now very scared as the realization came that for the next 30 days this man, as well as others like him, were going to be dictating every facet of their waking and sleeping moments. After they did their 10 pushups, all be it barely, the DI ordered them to recover, as he shouted, "get your white slut American asses back in line and don't even think about fuckin' these men!!"

It was obvious from the DI's tone that he knew exactly what Darla and Shelly were all about. As it turned out he and the rest of the drill instructor staff were those mystery men in gas masks who had fucked both women in the recreation area the day of their arrival. However, for the next 30 days their orders were crystal clear that neither woman was to be touched until the crucible, when the Colonel would see first hand just what kind of soldiers his women turned out to be, and how they could handle themselves in the jungle when faced with overwhelming numbers.

The training each woman endured for the next 25 days completely exhausted them physically, and as the Colonel had predicted, their bodies were much to tired for sex, even when they showered with the men inside the large bathing hall. In fact during their training, none of the men so much as touched or talked to them as the were trained in the basics of soldiering and jungle warfare. However, by the time the crucible had arrived, both Darla and Shelly, whose breasts had finally reached their new size and firmness with the help of the drugs that had been injected into their bodies when they were originally vaccinated, prior to their arrival in Nigeria.

The day of the Crucible came before the sun even rose over the jungle as the entire battalion was taken by bus to a training area two hours from the civilization of Lagos. Once all of the soldiers, including Darla and Shelly, were out and in formation, the Colonel appeared, and began to explain what the exercise was all about. The scenario for the next five days was that the soldiers were to be split into two divisions, each commanded by the white American nurses, who would stay in the rear, and direct their men to protect the hospitals that they were theoretically were now in charge of.

The battalion's counterparts were the mercenaries who had been hired to infiltrate and capture the female officers. The troops were to protect their nurses, but should they be captured, each battalion was to go into the jungle and rescue the women, before the end of the five-day exercise. As the troops settled into their positions each was given a modified AK-47 that used paint balls instead of real bullets. As the exercised commenced, the women, who quickly learned early in their tough and rigorous basic training how to lead, and had themselves commanded a squad, placed their men in those spots where they figured the inevitable attack was going to come from.

By 5 p. m., as the sun began it's descent over the horizon, the attack came, however, because of the stealth, none of the men were prepared. The mercenaries, who were mostly Afrikaans from South Africa, launched an overwhelming assault that took out nearly all of the men assigned to guard to perimeter. As the guns and paint balls were blazing, both Darla and Shelly took up their weapons to fend off their attackers.

However, for each of the women, the mercenaries brought special tranquilizer darts, and before they could reach for their rifles, they each where nailed in the back with a mega dosage of jungle poison designed to knock them out for hours. The mercenaries, after successfully fighting off the last of the recruit resistance, then picked up their prey and carried them into the deep and dense darkness of the rain forest and back toward the campsite next to the lake.

As darkness settled in, the mercenaries made their way back to camp on the shores of the lake, and began making preparations for their captives. Since the training of the two women was supposed to teach them what they needed to survive, this final phase of the crucible, as the Colonel had designed it, would stretch their bodies and minds to the limit in surviving all that the jungle would throw at them.

Once back at the camp site, both of the women, who were still fully clothed in their army fatigues were blindfolded and then handcuffed with their arms stretched over their heads, as they were placed in a horizontal rack on the shores of the dark and mysterious lake. As the women slept off the remaining drops of sleep poison in their system, the Colonel and the mercenaries hid in the jungle and waited for what they hoped would come next.

Darla and Shelly soon awoke and found themselves trapped, as they wiggled around the makeshift rack that their fatigued bodies still found themselves on. The girls each called out to each other as they heard their voices echo out onto the lake, where the creatures of the night were slowly swimming towards them. Darla and Shelly were totally blinded as they now truly began to fear for their lives and safety. Shelly was the brave one as she reminded Darla that Chris promised them, above else, that they would never be harmed.

The hot and humid night air quickly made the girls sweat as they talked and wondered aloud to each other about where they were. Darla and Shelly could sense that they were near water, as they heard the splashes of fish and birds in the distance. Another sound that they heard, which soon became louder with each second was the splashing sounds of a very large fish or alligator. As the women laid in their traps, neither one of them could have imagined what would soon come next.

The creatures that swam towards the shore were known to only a select few in the military, including the colonel, for the rest the legend of the creatures in the lake was just a myth that helped to explain the disappearance of over 100 native and European women who were last seen near the beautiful lake when darkness fell. Many years ago during the Biafran civil war in the 1960's, Chris's father, who was then the chief of military biological sciences at the hospital, led a team of Soviet scientists who conducted super secret biological experiments in an effort to destroy the separatists.

The experiments that were conducted utilized creatures that were found in the tropical rain forest and lake that was near the hospital. In addition to the creatures, the scientists, in a mad attempt to creature "super soldiers", attempted to mate numerous reptilian and insect creatures with human female eggs, and then attempt to have captured Biafrian women act as incubators for the creatures that eventually came from their wombs. The end result was that over forty species of mutated humanoid creatures were created and recreated.

However, instead of being a controlled experiment, the creatures all somehow escaped into the surrounding jungle. As the creatures made their way into the jungle they quickly reproduced and mated with the native jungle women that lived deep in the darkness of the Nigerian tropical rain forest. For the next 30 years these creatures took on many new and interesting shapes as the mutation quickly produced over 2, 000 new species of half human and half animal creatures, many of which were purely nocturnal creatures. The only similarity among all of these creatures was that in order to sustain and reproduce the species, which only consisted of males, they needed a human female to mate with.

The purpose of Darla and Shelly's entrapment was to capture a live mutant embryo for further study by the Nigerian military, in order to successfully create a super soldier for the anticipated war with Cameroon. Ironically, it was these same legendary creatures that led Robert to the jungle so that he could collect numerous biological samples for Hosaka, which was contracting with the Cameroon military for the creation of their own "super combat beast. "

As Darla and Shelly lay in their traps and talked about how much better in shape they were because of their military training, the creatures began slowly rising from the lake. The creatures were unlike anything the Colonel had ever imagined, as he watched through his night vision binoculars. Each mutant was over 12 feet high and walked on his or her hind flippers. The head of each resembled that of Godzilla, but around each of their bodies, instead of arms, were dozens of long and sticky phallic like tentacles, some of which were claw like, while others were cock like and were so thin skinned that he could easily observe the blue veins pumping blood to the ever growing heads. It was in these tentacles, 24 on each creature that the Colonel counted, that the seed of life was to be injected into the still unaware and vulnerable women that the monsters would begin the slow mating process with.

Darla was the first to scream as she felt a slimed tentacle slide around her pants covered legs and then one after another begin to poke and prod her still covered, but spread eagle, bound body. Before Shelly could react and call out her mouth was filled by a warm and pulsing cock like tentacle as another wrapped itself around her throat to hold her still. The Colonel watched in amazement as the two women were quickly dominated by the monsters, which soon were using their razor like appendages to free the women from their traps so that they could disrobe the two of them with their claw like appendages.

Darla and Shelly, who were still tightly blindfolded, struggled helplessly as they were freed from their trap, but were now held firmly down as the monsters force fed them one of their salty and slimy tentacles, as their free tentacles began ripping off their uniforms and searching out their victims remaining holes. Darla and Shelly were utterly terrified, but as their uniforms began being violently shredded, the familiar tingling in their pussies returned. The monsters roared in delight as they wrapped themselves around each of the girl's waists and tore off the remnants of once were their army uniforms. Once Darla and Shelly were free of their remaining clothes, the creatures worked their way underneath their sports bras and thongs, and began their full assault on their prey.

Chris watched in awe as Darla and Shelly were now being suspended in mid air by the creatures as their tentacles began to smother the women with a new kind of pleasure, one which that until now, no human had ever seen. The monsters had both women in ecstasy as their slimy and warm tentacles sucked on their breasts and slowly entered their very wet and desirous pussy and asses. It was obvious to Chris that the African potion had made both women completely lose any inhibition and that they were now willing slaves to the lake creatures, as he could hear their loud whimpers of pleasure as the monsters fucked them with their inhumanly large cocks and sucked their breasts in a futile attempt to drink their milk.

For the next hour both women were fucked, sucked, flipped and dipped, until finally the creatures had brought their seed to a boiling point. By now both Shelly and Darla were in a completely hypnotic and catatonic erotic state as the monsters flipped them upside down so that their orifices were completely injected with the demon mutant seed that flowed by the gallon into them. There was so much that monsters pumped into them that the Colonel, as well as the others who were on standby to recover the women, and take them back to the hospital, could all see that both Darla and Shelly's stomach's and uterus's grow as the monsters forced them to swallow and take into them every last drop of spunk that the creatures had to give them.

As the creatures spilled the last of their seed, the Colonel gave the command to fire the tranquilizer darts at both the monsters and the women. However, the tranquilizer darts only made the creatures to weak to continue holding their prey, as they set them back down on the sandy beach and retreated back into the lake.

As the creatures disappeared under the moonlit lake, the Colonel ordered that his men retrieve the women and take them immediately to the hospital so that they could retrieve the demon seed still imbedded in each woman, who because of the dosage administered by the tranquilizer darts, would not awaken for at least one week, which was approximately how long it would take to remove the mutant creatures that each woman and monster had just conceived and created, upon the sandy shores of the lake.

One week later, immediately after the women were awoke from their induced comas; Darla and Shelly found Chris smiling down upon them. They asked Chris if they had awoken from a dream, at which Chris lied to them and stated that they had been rescued by their training platoon after their capture by the mercenaries. Chris then explained that after their capture their fellow soldiers came to their rescue, but that in the ensuing rescue all of their platoon was killed by the legendary creatures of the lake. However, the creatures had decided to spare them until he and another training regiment came to their rescue. The real truth however was that Darla and Shelly's fellow soldiers were shipped off to Cameroon for the coming war deep in the jungle.

As Darla and Shelly cried over their lost comrades, the Colonel announced that his bold experiment of having them train with an all male army unit was a success, and that both Darla and Shelly were true soldiers, and as a reward for successfully completing their recruit training, they were now being promoted to the rank of major, and that after their discharge that day from the hospital they could take one week off at their apartments, which were now completely furnished with all of the items that they had shipped over from the states, they were going to be sent on their first official medical mission. However, as his first order to his newly promoted nurses, he ordered both women to dress up in their finest evening dresses, and be his guest the following evening at a private banquet, at the hospital, the medical staff and his men were going to give them in their honor. As he said this there was a knowing twinkle in his eye that told both women that their African adventure was back on track!

That next evening, as Darla's asshole straddled Chris's cock and she sucked on Mona's breasts, while watching Shelly getting double penetrated, Darla's mind flashed back to all of the eroticism that she had encountered since that Nigerian Airlines flight to Lagos. As she recalled her and Shelly's ordeal by the lake, Darla suddenly realized that her trip to Africa had turned into a journey of erotic darkness. As she sucked and fucked her way throughout the evening, all the while flashing back to her time at the lake, she knew that this darkness had now become part of her and which would soon carry and bring her to ever newer and more erotic heights as next week she and Shelly would soon continue their erotic journey into the heart of darkest Africa.

In our next episode, Darla and Shelly once again board a flight to erotic adventure where several familiar will soon reappear. Do you recall the men in gas masks by the river in Darla in Africa: Prologue?Also, there is still the question of the whereabouts of Robert and his mysterious biological experiments for the Japanese. Will he make a reappearance? Also, there is the dilemma of the African potion that now flows in the blood of Darla and Shelly, since the deeper they travel into the jungle the more intoxicating the senses around them will become.