Darla In Africa: Nigeria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Darla now totally under his control, Robert began to use her body to his satisfaction, and to hers. His mouth sucked and kissed every inch of Darla's skin before it settled upon her pussy where he began to slowly eat her, until she came and came until she was incoherent and begging for more. Then he rose partially and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy, stood and then slid deeply into her until he pressed against her uterus.

Sensing his range, Robert commenced to fuck Darla; first with long slow strokes, but then with power and rage. As he fucked his prey, Darla screamed, "Yes, Master, yes. Take it all. Make this pussy yours. "However, he required no urging, but since sound carries well and echoes in the jungle, he placed his hand over her mouth, without so much as missing a stroke.

Once she was silenced, he replaced his hand with his mouth and Frenched her, still fucking her with his big, black cock. Once again, his finger found itself in her ass as Darla went through a series of orgasms, each more powerful than the last, her hips bucking and riding her newfound master. However, in spite of the incessant thrusts, he held back on his cum. He then pulled out of her, removed her ankles from the vines and turned her over without releasing her wrists.

Darla's ass faced Robert now, and she instinctively arched her back to grant him easy entrance. He needed little invitation as he spread apart her cheeks, and slowly began to enter her waiting and tight bunghole. Once he was partially in Darla's ass he began to slide in and out, going deeper into her with each thrust as her pussy juices served as lubrication.

While Robert reamed her, his fingers massaged her clit, moving her faster still to another orgasm. Soon: however, his own movements began to become jerky, alerting Darla that her master's orgasm was near. At the moment they came together his cum shot powerfully and deeply into her, but even though his cum worked its way out of her ass and dripped onto the ground, his strokes continued and then slowed as the pleasurable sensation eased.

As the sensations ended, Robert pulled out of Darla and untangled her from the vines. She was so dazed, that it was necessary for him to take her into his arms and carry her back to the tent. Once inside, he walked her into a decontamination shower and turned the water on. As the warm water cascaded down their sweaty bodies, cleansing them, he grabbed a bar of soap and first began to lather Darla, then himself. Their two sets of hands and arms scrubbed vigorously, making each laugh out loud. However, after a time, the laughter stopped and the scrubbing took on a predictable erotic seriousness as Darla picked up the soap and began to lather Robert's cock, which responded as expected.

Darla kneeled, then laid down on her back, pulling the now hard cock with her, as Robert was now on his knees, straddling Darla's face, while facing her wide spread knees. Darla's invitation was obvious; as she wanted to be eaten again, but Robert's next move was unexpected. In an incredibly acrobatic move, he grabbed Darla by her waist and lifted her hips to his mouth, holding her upside down. Somehow, he managed to stand, completely suspending her as he buried his mouth into her pussy and began to eat greedily.

Darla tried to swallow his cock in response, and as she hung upside down, the contest was soon on, as Darla sucked while her tongue played with his black length. Above her, she felt his tongue do the same with her clit, but there would be no loser in this contest. She grabbed his strong thighs to control the spasms as he quickly came while he sucked vigorously on her clit so hard that she came as well.

It took several minutes for each to stop cumming, as each tried to completely drain the other. Robert's legs soon became weak, and he was forced to let Darla gently slide to the shower floor, where he then laid down next to her as the warm water continued to fall upon them. As the minutes passed, neither one wanted to move, but as the water became colder they stood up, shut down the water, and retrieved two beach size towels. Darla took one and began to dry his body while he dried hers, and afterward they went over to his giant cot, that was enclosed in mosquito netting, laid down and let the erotic tiredness overcome them.

As dawn broke, Darla awoke in a misty cloud of morning dew; dazed and immobile. Her hips moved involuntarily and slowly made wide circles; while her back arched at the ecstasy being applied between her legs. Robert's tongue explored the folds of her pussy, as he delicately separated and probed her sensitive flesh that she had involuntarily saturated with her juices. He drank as he lapped at her, and savored her intimate flavor, while his tongue slid along her outer lips, moistening her red pubic hair.

Robert continued his assault, pausing occasionally to tantalize her clit with licks and sucks. At the same time she tried to reach down to pull him tighter to her, but she found that her wrists were tightly bound to the headboard, and that her ankles were also bound, but loosely; allowing her to bend her knees to grant him generous access to her treasure.

Darla's eyes quickly turned up into her head as she surrendered to his ministrations, for once again, he had enslaved her, and once again she loved it, and did not want it to stop. Robert's tongue entered her, assisted by his fingers, which separated her swollen cunt lips wide, exposing her all. His tongue slid on the roof of her insides and she soon felt the beginnings of an orgasm. Robert sensed her pending release and returned to attend to her outer lips, making them swell even more. He then continued his assault until she silently shivered and released the desire that had boiled inside of her. As the intensity of her orgasm eased, he then reintroduced his tongue into her pink slit and again brought her to the brink, but pulled away.

Darla moaned and panted, as she began to tug at her bonds, as her hips jerked in hopes of helping to bring on the inevitable. However, Robert maintained his control over her body, pussy, and most importantly, her pleasure. She soon felt a delirium come over her with this knowledge. Even though she had surrendered to men before, it had never been like this where she was held her at the brink of ecstasy for so long.

Darla's mind ceased to function with her body, and her body ceased to have form, as she became one continuous erogenous zone with every sensation becoming the basis for more pleasure. The sheets on the bed, the pillows under her head and hips, the bonds around her wrists and ankles; all fed into her a level of pleasure which she had never before had experienced. Robert now owned her, and she enjoyed it more with every lick of his tongue.

Suddenly Robert stopped, leaving her at the brink, until he repositioned himself and thrust his huge cock inside of her, burying it to the hilt. That motion was all that it took, as her long awaited orgasm exploded like an orgasmic volcano, while she felt herself spurt and jerk more powerfully than ever before. Her passion was such that she broke the bonds around her wrists and ankles, and then wrapped them around Robert so that she could thrust her hips up hard to meet his. Darla's spasms were so intense that Robert also reached his peak as well, filling her with his while they rode each other for long minutes, until finally she passed out.

When Darla awoke, she and Robert had a breakfast made with powdered eggs, Spam, and some of the fresh fruits that grew from the trees surrounding Robert's camp. As they sat nude outside of the tent, underneath a large mosquito netting, finished their meal and sipped on their coffee, Robert explained to Darla why he was sent to Nigeria. According to Robert, Hosaka had sent over 500 scientists into the jungles of Nigeria, and all of the other countries of sub-Saharan Africa to conduct various research projects in researching local diseases and, with that knowledge, bioengineering medicines to cure them.

Darla noticed that Robert's camp was well stocked with supplies, and he commented that Hosaka brought out to him by helicopter new supplies every week. Robert then gave Darla a tour around the compound, which the engineers from Hosaka had built. The tent and compound was protected from predators by the electronic fence that put up a laser shield, which killed any predator that dared to enter. He then showed her his laboratory near where he had first laid hands upon her on the examination table. Lastly he showed her the computer and satellite equipment that connected him to both the Internet and Hosaka headquarters in Tokyo. As he was explaining how the satellite system worked, he received a call on his satellite phone, which like everything else in the compound ran on batteries that were charged by solar cells.

The conversation that Robert had was in Japanese, as he logged on his computer and read a Japanese headline, while Darla, who was still nude, finished her coffee and stepped into the shower. Darla knew that her disappearance had likely caused a stir, and that Chris and Shelly, as well as Mona and the others at the hospital, were likely awaiting her return. However, Darla knew that she had better have a damn good explanation, and when Robert finished his phone call, she explained to him that she did not know what to tell Chris, who was ultimately in charge of her safety.

Of course Robert knew who Darla was, but he did not let on that he was aware of the search that was still taking place for her. Robert then sat Darla down and told her that it was both of their best interest if the Nigerian military did not know about him and his camp. Robert then explained that in Nigeria the military was trying to overthrow the government, and that if the military knew that he was conducting research in the jungles near Lagos he would likely be killed. Robert's story was convincing enough to her that he had conned Darla into not revealing his existence to Chris; however it would be harder to hide the truth to Shelly.

As a cover Robert suggested that Darla return to where she originally laid, next to lake, except that she keep her clothes on. He then explained to her that he would give her a tranquilizer that would place her in a deep sleep, and that shortly after she fell to sleep, he would send a radio transmission to the hospital explaining that he had just been told by a native of a white woman lying dead near the lake. Once her rescuers came, she would then awake in a daze and tell them that she passed out, after she had scratched her leg on curare and digitalis plant.

After Darla put her clothes on the two of them held hands as they walked to the spot by the lake where she originally had been assaulted by the ants and the anteater. As Robert prepared the tranquilizer she looked at him and started to speak, but before she could, Robert said, " It is not goodbye, for I know that we WILL see each other again for it is destiny. " He then pricked her left arm with the syringe, as her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell hard to the soft ground.

Robert then looked down at his conquest and walked back toward his camp. Once he returned, Robert began tearing down camp and placing all of the tents and computer gear inside the jeep and trailer. After about two hours, when all of the packing and loading was done, he used his satellite phone to send a phone call to the main desk of the army hospital. When the operator answered he told the soldier on duty that he had just flown over the lake and that he spotted a white woman lying on the shore. Robert then hung up the phone and got in his jeep and turned on the engine. He then drove a mile to the main road and headed for the highway that would lead him to Yola, near the border with Cameroon, where trouble was brewing in the tropical jungle.

About an hour after Robert's phone call Chris and a group of soldiers discovered Darla's unconscious body near the lake. Darla was covered in spiders and small snakes when the men arrived; however, had they arrived 10 minutes later, they would have found Darla swallowed up by the giant python that was slithering toward her. Chris was the first to spot the beast, and he ordered his men to open fire on the giant snake that was desperate for a bite of Darla.

The sound of the soldiers weapons woke Darla up as she screamed at the small snakes and spiders that crawled all over her. When the python was dead the men pulled off the snakes and spiders that were on Darla. When then spiders and snakes were gone, Chris lifted Darla up in his arms and took her to the awaiting Hum Vee. Chris said nothing to Darla as they rode in the army vehicle back to the hospital where she could be examined by a doctor, and then given some fresh clothes.

After Darla was inspected by the male doctor, who remarked just how clean she was for someone who had been unconscious in the jungle for nearly 24 hours, she went into the locker room and took a shower. As she showered she heard the sound of boots walking toward where she was. As she turned off the shower, Darla was met with Shelly, who was dressed up in a Nigerian military uniform. Shelly came up to Darla with tears in her eyes, for she was so happy to see her best friend, and had been blaming herself for what she thought was her fault. Darla then told her that she was fine, and that once they were back in the hotel that she would fill her in on all the details of her ordeal in the jungle.

Shelly then walked Darla, who was still nude and dripping wet from the shower, back to her locker so she could get dressed in her new Nigerian army uniform. Luckily for Darla, Shelly knew what her friend's shoe and pants sizes were when she had been given both her and Darla's general uniform issue the day before, right before they knew she was missing. As Darla dressed in her fatigues, Darla notices that she was wearing some type of rank upon her collar. When she asked about what it meant, Shelly explained that she and Darla were now captains in the Nigerian army, and that it was the same rank as a captain in the American army.

After Darla laced up her combat boots, she followed Shelly out of the locker room and towards where their immediate superior, Colonel Olele, as they were to call Chris when they were in uniform, was waiting for them. When the girls arrived at his office, the secretary told them to have a seat in his office, which they immediately did. After about two minutes, as Shelly and Darla looked around the Colonel's office, they heard their new boss arrive.

When Chris arrived he was in new fatigues that had apparently just been ironed, and he was in boots that were so shiny that you could see your face in them. He then entered the office and shut the door behind him, as he told both women to stand at attention, and unbutton their blouses halfway down their waists so he could look at their breasts while he explained their new duties. Chris's demeanor was now that of a no nonsense military officer, and he explained to the girls, as they unbuttoned their shirts, that he was their boss and that while they were in uniform and at the hospital they were to address him with a the courtesies expected from lower ranking officers, to which both of them nodded their understanding.

Then, after Darla and Shelly's blouses were open with their breasts exposed, he walked over and inspected his new officers. He told the both of them that their time for play was being temporarily suspended, and that for the next month the two of them would have to abstain from any kind of sexual activity, since they both were being sent to boot camp for the next month and train with a new class of male recruits.

The Colonel then explained that he omitted telling them many key details about the military service that they had entered into. Shelly then tried to speak, but the Colonel shouted at her, "SILENCE CAPTAIN SHEER!!You and Captain Jo will not speak unless I give you permission!As of tomorrow you will be recruits in the Nigerian army. You will be trained to live off the land, and taught all of the skills you need to survive in the African jungle. You will train and eat with the young men who as of tomorrow begin their first day of the most grueling training that our army can provide such young and physically fit men. You will keep up with them, and in order to graduate you will pass all of the tests. Do I make myself clear?"At which the two women, who were now stiff with fear at what the next 30 days held for them, just nodded their heads yes.

Chris then told the woman to relax and have a seat so he could tell them about what their duties would be after they completed their 30-day basic training. He explained to them that their main duties would be to travel around the country and teach the nurses near the front, where a war with Cameroon was likely to begin, and teach them all about modern trauma nursing. Since both Shelly and Darla had received hundreds of hours in the treatment of trauma wounds, the knowledge that they possessed would be invaluable to those M*A*S*H* units near the Cameroon border. Chris then explained that neither he, nor any other military man, could guarantee their safety once they were near the border; however, the intense training that they would soon receive was designed to keep them alive. After the Colonel had finished speaking, he then politely asked if either officer had any questions, which of course there were plenty.

Shelly: "What about sleeping arrangements, will we sleep with the recruits?"

Chris: "You will not be allowed to have sex with them, if that is what you mean?However, you will be assigned a cot inside of a large open air gymnasium where you and Darla will sleep and shower with the rest of the recruits. "

Darla: "Shower? I thought you said no sex? You know us, how can we resist not fucking young and muscular black men?"

Chris: "That is a simple question to answer Captain, the men have been a drug we call 'Anti-Boner, which is a drug that causes impotence, and it was developed by the GENOM Corporation. The drug sucks out any sexual desire that a man might think of having. We give it to out recruits so they can focus on their training. "

Shelly: "But Colonel!! What about our desires?Don't you think that we won't be tempted?I mean how do you expect to shut down our hormones. "

Chris: "That is easy to answer. You two will be put through so much physical training that by the end of the day you will not have the strength to even lift a finger to touch your pussies. I have made sure that the training the both of you receive will make you into very lean fighting and sex machines when you complete the final crucible phase of the training. "

Darla: "Crucible?"

Chris: "Yes, it is designed after the American military's final stage of their Marine and Army's final war game, except with the Nigerian version we have added a twist, as you will find out in about 25 days. That is all I can now tell you about your new assignment and training. I suggest that two of you get a good night sleep for your departure to Camp Harcourt, near the lake, where your training will take place. However, you will first come here where the two of you and the rest of the recruits in your training battalion will first be given your complete physicals and issued all of the clothing, and personal items that you will need for the next 30 days. "

Shelly: "But Colonel, why didn't you tell us this before we gave up our lives to come here?"

Chris: "That is simple my blond fuck toy, neither of one of you would have agreed to come. Now button up your blouses and report to supply where they are awaiting your help in preparing for the arrival of the recruits. DISMISSED!"

Shelly and Darla then stood up, and buttoned up their blouses, which safely hid their ample breasts that were slowly growing and becoming firmer due to the drugs that had been injected into their system by the group of masked men. Once they were fully covered, the Colonel then instructed them how to leave a superior officer's office. After he politely explained that small bit of military courtesy, both women saluted, did an about face, and left the office.