Darling Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off my pants." His tongue touched my ear. I turned in his arms and ran my hands down him stomach to his fly. Pushing the button through the hole I grip the metal tab and begin sliding it down.

"Good girl. When you are through, remove my cock." He demands. The men around watch intently as I tug the jeans down slowly, licking my dry lips. I can hear the men's zippers rasping as they pull their own pants down. I can only get them past your knees with out bending over. I bend at the waist.

"Please lift your foot." I ask softly. The sounds of pants coming off continues.

"Will you look at the ass on her!" one of the men remarks. "I'd like to stick my cock deep in that."

He lifts one foot, then the other. I wonder if I should even bother to stand up. Instead I sink to my knees and close my hand around his cock. I squeeze and jack it slowly, touching the tip to my lips.

"You won't let them touch me?" I plead softly. His hands rest one my shoulders, pulling my forward.

"They won't touch you." I nod and lick the tip, tasting the slight ooze of precum. I then move my kisses to his stomach, my tongue in his navel.

"MMM Yeah. Put it back in your mouth."

I gently nip the ridge of his cock and then take it into my mouth, sucking and licking as far down as I can go.

"Oh, I like that."

Tightening my lips I suck him with my mouth. I feel his cock press the back of my throat.

"Ugh, suck that cock."

I am starting to get wet, being used in such a way. I moan and grab his hand, pressing it to the back of my head, fisting his hand in my hair. He begins to pull me off and on his thick cock pushing me harder and his cock deeper into my mouth. I use one hand to balance myself on his thigh and press the other to my hot, wet hole. Rubbing my clit furiously and thrusting my fingers in and out. I hear the panting breaths and noises of my audience jacking themselves off.

"Yeah, slut, let me get into that pussy." He growls, "Get on all fours."

I am reluctant to stop sucking his cock, but he yanks me off his cock by my hair. There is a pop as I suck until the last moment. He turns me so that I am facing away from him. Smiling at the men watching I suck my pussy juices off my fingers, moaning for good measure. When my fingers have been cleaned of all traces of myself I drop onto my hands. I can see the other five guys stroking on their rock hard cocks, precum forming on the tips.

He spreads my legs and I can see them watching me. Teasing my pussy with the head of his cock he makes me beg for him to fuck me. I moan leaning back onto him, felling the stiff rod rub my clit.

"Please fuck me! Oh! Don't make me wait!" I scream.

"Who's my little fuck slut?" He demands, still pushing just the thick head into my hold.

"I am!" I howl, surprised at how badly I want to be fucked in front of all these men.

"What are you?" He pops the head out and rubs my own wetness along my ass crack. I cross my arms and drop my head onto them as I look between my legs and watch him tease me with his cock.

"I'm your little fuck slut! Please, I'm so wet, fuck me now!" I beg. Hearing some groans from our audience. He starts to fuck me with just the head of his cock at first. Crying out I try to push him deeper.

"Don't stop!" I plead.

Slowly thrusting, he pushes slightly deeper with each thrust. He hadn't plunged all the way in yet but he was getting close.

"Oh yes! That feels so good! I want to feel you stretch me open!" I tighten around him, savoring the feeling of being filled. He pulls back on my hips.

"Damn, My little fuck slut is tight." He is pulling harder and harder on my ass. I am screaming now with every thrust.

"Yes! Fuck me harder." I watch the men jerk themselves as I get fucked by a complete stranger. My pussy twitches as I start to cum.

"That's it you little slut, cum. all over my dick." He growls

I arch my back, my nipples brushing the carpet. I tighten my cunt as I cum all over his cock. I reach between my legs to make it last longer. Feeling my own juices drench my hand

"Yeah, that's it slut. I'm gonna cum." He pulls out of me and I roll onto my back.

"Cum on my tits! All of you!" I gasp. I wrap my legs around him to pull his cock back into my throbbing pussy. He plunges deep and lets out a loud grunt. I feel his hot cum inside of me just as the other men begin shooting their loads all over me body. I lay sprawled on the floor. Cum is dripping out between my legs and all over my stomach, tits, face, and hair.

"Good work Darling." Mr. Masterson tells me. He begins to see his "guests" out. I get up and go take a shower. This time I enjoy it. When I see myself in the mirror I notice the collar. I had not gotten a chance to look at it before. Now I can see that it is a larger version of his ring. Made out of white gold with a single, deep red stone placed at my throat. I run my hands along it looking for the latch and find that I cannot remove it. I emerge from the bathroom, fully dressed and looking none the worse for wear. Mr. Masterson is waiting for me

"The collar won't come off." I tell him, and lean close enough the he can reach my neck. "Will you take it off please?" He shakes his head and his fingers brush the

"I like the way it looks on you. Keep it on."

I simply stare at him for a moment, contemplating whether or not I should press the issue. I decide to let well enough alone. I can find a way to get it off later.

"I can go now?" I ask.

"Yeah, you can go. And wear a suit to work on Monday."

"Suit?" I am hoping he is not suggesting what I think he is, "Why? My blouse outfit works fine."

"Yes, but you can't get promoted in it. You'll want to look nice for the ceremony Monday."
I stare in shock and once again let it go. I am getting good at taking what he dishes out.

"I'm assuming the door is unlocked now?" I question.

" Yes." He nodded towards it.

"It's been interesting, goodbye." I mumble as I open the door and head towards the waiting elevator.

"Yes, until next time."

I give him a weak smile and step into the elevator with a man who does not seem to see me. I lean over him and press the button for the ground floor.

12