Days in the Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harder
harder
15 Followers

He realized this when he glanced over at the outside wall clock and saw it was approaching 10:30PM. They had been in the water in each other’s arms with him inside her for almost an hour and she was still silky wet .

She couldn't believe it. She had had an orgasm almost as soon as he entered her. Maybe it was all the build up or maybe it was the surroundings. Whatever it was she was hot, horny She felt like she couldn’t get enough. He fucked her slowly wonderfully at first holding her close and walking and floating around. Then he placed he on the underwater seat.

The feeling of him inside as the warm water bubbled around them. Her tits sticking up just barley above the water making her nipples ache. He was stoking her tits and then down to her ass as he held her suspended in the water and stroked in and out of her. She was amazed at how wet and lubricate she stayed even under the water.

He kept up this slow long fucking for a long time. He then suddenly pulled out and turned her around so she was standing and leaning against the side of the pool. He closed in behind her and was once again inside her. This time he lifted her knees up and spread her legs wide and had her kneeling on the underwater bench.

She was lying on a pile of towels on the side of the pool. He grabbed onto to her tits and used them as handles as he slammed into her from behind. This caused her to cry out. Then she caught herself and was silent.

He stopped, and leaned in to ask her if she was ok and if there was anything wrong.

She answered no, she was just afraid someone would hear.

He laughed gently, and reminded her where they were and reassured her no one would hear. He then resumed slamming what felt like the biggest cock she had ever felt into her pussy.

She heard herself telling him how good it was and begging him to fuck her harder. She should have been embarrassed or a little shocked, but wasn’t. She was his. His cock slave. She would do anything, anything. And she didn’t care now since it was only she and he, alone. She must have come several times as she pounded her. She lost track. She sensed him slowing his assault and him pulling out. She whimpered a little.

He came close and kissed her neck, ear, and cheek. He whispered into her ear, “ How are you now, baby?”

She could only answer with a long low groan.

He turned her around and held her close. He whispered into her ear, “ I can’t believe it. We’ve been going for almost an hour. How’s your pussy feel?”

She smiled and answered, “ Fine…..”

He said, “Um good, because, I was wondering how you like to have a water jet orgasm?”

She answered him with a question, “What?”

He said, “ Just let me show you.”

He took her in his arms and turned her around so her back was to him and then reached down and cradled her legs in his arms and told her to relax and lean back, he had her. She did as she was asked. He carried her over to the far edge of the pool where the edge was lower and rounded. As they approached he kissed her neck and ears. This caused her to relax and close her eyes.

He told her to spread her legs. She complied without question. She was lost in the moment. He lifted her now separating legs and gently placed her ankles over the edge of the pool. Then he lifted her as slowly until the hard warm stream of water and bubbles were now aimed directly at her very aroused, sensitive, recently fucked pussy. Her eyes flew open.

She cried out,” Oh my God! What? , Oh this is unbelievable.” Her body tensed and her legs straightened. The surging of the water was now hitting her directly on her engorged clit. She sought out his mouth with hers. She licked and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back just as passionately.

He broke off their kiss and said to her, “hold on.” He quickly moved around her still holding her up.

She looked at him almost begging but with a look of question. Where was going? She soon had her answer.

He now stood in front of her on the under water bench, straddling her with his legs and held her up by her hands. His huge cock and his full balls were tantalizing hanging now just above and in front of her. She instantly knew. She pulled her self up, holding onto the back of his muscular legs. She eagerly got her mouth around his cock and sucked and licked like crazy.

This was the hottest she could ever remember being. The warm bubbly water beating against her pussy, the cool night air, the music, the stars, and His cock in her mouth, She was in heaven. She came seconds later screaming her pleasure around the edges of his cock, which was about to explode in her mouth.

As she was cumming, she felt his cock jerk and then the hot sticky spasms of him cumming. He filled her mouth and still kept cumming. She swallowed hungrily. But no mater how fast she sucked and swallowed he kept cumming. His cum ran down the edges of her mouth into her chin and dripped onto her tits.

She was vaguely aware of his cries of pleasure and his hands on the sides of her face as he came. As his orgasm slowed so did hers. She let him slid out of her mouth with a whimper. She was actually shaking as she lowered her legs to get away from the insistent pounding of the water. She heard herself moaning as if it were someone else.

He slowly climbed down into the water to sit down, as his legs were also weak.

She stood unsteady in front of him and smiled as realized it had rocked him to the core just like her. She then tasted his cum on her lips and realized she had not gotten all of him and licked her lips as she ran her fingers over her chin and her tips gathering up each and every drop.

He watched her and sighed and groaned his pleasure at seeing this.

When she finished she came to him and held him as she reached down and gently held his cock and balls.

She looked up into his eyes and said, “Ummm that was good. Thank you. You tasted great as always. You know you don’t let me have you that way as much as I would like. You usually come in me, but this time was extra special.” And then she kissed him long and softly.

He held and embraced her. They stayed that way for a long time. As usual, she thought, he got Way more than even for her earlier teasing. But she didn’t mind at all.

Then it was time to have a little of the wine and catch their breath….

They sat in the water near the heater close to each other. They drank their wine and leaned against each other. He glanced over at the clock. It was nearing midnight.

He turned to her and said, “Let’s go in.

She nodded her agreement.

He said, “Wait right here.” He walked to the other end of the pool and got out and went to turn off the pump.

As he walked back she watched him move and smiled. He got back into the water and walked over to her and kissed her and took her by the hand and led her up and out of the pool. He led her under the heater and wrapped a towel around her shoulders and took another one and first dried her legs then himself.

She was cold at first but now was warmed after being dried and standing under the heater. He took her towel from her and the surprised her by picking her up and carrying her to and through the door back to the bedroom.

She clung to him with her arms around his neck. He was strong, stronger than he looked. He placed her on the bed and kissed her.

He said, “ I’ll be back in a minute” He went back out side locking the door behind him and in through the other door. He turned off the music and double-checked the doors. The he returned to her. He set the alarm for her so they would have plenty of time to get her back to her hotel so she could make her morning calls and meeting.

She slid over in bed and held out her arms to him. They kissed each other and held each other. She slid down to put her head on his chest and he put his arms around her. They quickly fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.....

harder
harder
15 Followers
12