Daytime Talk is Doing Great

Story Info
But off the air is when this host really is the Hot Topic.
1.8k words
4.31
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

I'm sure you watch my talk show, The Wendy Williams Show, how you doing? Earlier this week the faucet in the bathroom of my dressing room was leaking and it took a day for the studio to finally send a plumber to fix it. He showed up while we were filming and was just finishing up when I returned to my dressing room. I stepped behind a screen and slipped out of my on screen skin tight dress, bra and panties and into a baggy t-shirt and shorts, oh for comfort.

I emerged from behind the screen and OMG I was stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this splendid man. He is about 30 years old, 6-1 tall, 175 pounds with a delicious body and long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. I couldn't help myself I wanted him and I could only hope he would be interested in giving it to a syndicated talk show host.

So I dove right in, "Oh you're done that's fabulous so I don't have to ask 'how you doing' but I guess there's no plumber's butt crack for me to see."

He saw me and smiled replying, "That's a service some supply as a bonus I don't always include it in the estimate."

Oh and funny too so I kept going, "Well I am so grateful to have my sink repaired could I offer you a hug as a tip?"

Conner said, "I guess that would be a nice bonus."

So we stepped closer and I put my head on his shoulder, my arms around him and held him close. I was rubbing his well muscled back with both hands and rubbing my considerable breasts against his hard chest. When I moved my hands down past his waist to cup his sweet butt with both hands his strong hands made the same move down from my back to my big butt.

It's hard to say who was enjoying the mutual butt grope more, Connor or me, because no doubt he could feel that my nipples were getting hard against his chest and I could feel his dick stiffening against my body. Finally our faces met and we kissed, warm wet and deeply our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

I shifted my left hand around between us and discovered one very hard piece of wood and when our lips parted to take a breath Connor said, "Why don't you turn around for a bit."

So I turned facing away from him and I was not disappointed. Connor rested his head on my right shoulder, slipped his hands under my t-shirt and cupped my fat tits in his hands grinding his crotch against my fat butt just teasing me with what he had in his pants that I wanted so badly now.

I savored that treatment for a few minutes then said, "OK why don't we trade positions here."

Conner kissed the back of my neck and withdrew from behind me and turned around. With the space between us I removed my t-shirt put my arms around his tasty body going straight for his belt and the zipper of his work pants. They fell to the floor at his feet and then I slid his boxer briefs down to his thighs.

That's when I first got my hands on what Connor had been teasing me with. As I ground my breasts against his hard back I put my fingers around a throbbing cock. As I slid my hand from the base to the tip I was taken aback by how far my hand had moved and realized it was still swelling in my hand. I nibbled on Connor's ear as I pumped his thick dick in my left hand and juggled his equally impressive balls in my right.

I was so enjoying myself but it was time to really get it going so with my head resting on his shoulder I said to Connor, "So would you prefer with the wig on or not?"

Connor leaned back into my big body and replied, "Oh the wig for sure, I want to go for the full out Wendy."

"Oh you are a dream. And for this big piece of wood nothing but the full out Wendy will do." I responded.

I gave Connor a hug and dashed over to the mirror to get my wig on. After stepping out of his pants and removing his shirt Connor made a quick move over to his tool box and pulled out some condoms. Damn he has the tools for any job I thought. Then as I was making the final adjustments to my wig he came up behind me and helped me out of my shorts. I turned to put my arms around him and held on, I so wanted to grab every bit of Connor's incredible body. Alas me with only two hands but I got my wits about me quickly and led him over to the couch.

Sitting down I was in the perfect position to take a run at Connor's magnificent 10 inch cock. I kissed and licked the head then went for it taking it in my salivating mouth. I had to stretch my jaw to get the head past my lips and let's face it you've seen my show, I have a big mouth so I'm just saying. But once I got a taste of Connor's big stick I was going to enjoy myself at least as much as he was.

Oh what a treat, I was quickly taking six inches of Connor's majestic manhood between my lips, the head rubbing against the roof of my mouth. It was such a delight to suck a nice fat cock and to feel it throbbing on my tongue. I was able to double my pleasure reaching around to squeeze Connor's firm butt with both hands, damn that young man has some fine ass on him.

I wanted nothing more at that moment to deep throat his man meat and hey I make my living with my mouth so I was sure I could do it. So I got a good rhythm going sliding that fabulous cock between my lips taking in just a little more with each move until finally my nose gently bumped against Connor's firm belly. I paused for a second or two, to enjoy the feeling of having a mouthful of so much manhood and because I was damn proud of my cocksucking abilities. I certainly would like tio have gotten Connor off and swallowed what I imagined would be an impressive load but I had other plans for his big meat.

As I pulled back to admire his magnificent cock and to give myself some well deserved credit for taking it all Connor showed he had plans of his own ever so gently taking my head in his hands and looking down at me saying, "You are impressive Wendy, now let's have you lay down and let me have a turn."

So I leaned back to lay on the couch and even though Connor didn't need any encouragement I slid my left leg down so my foot was on the floor and swung my right up to the top of the couch draping my foot over the back. Connor smiled putting one hand on my right knee and said, "Well I don't need GPS to find my way but you are eager."

Connor then slid between my thighs and dove right in. He kissed my lips then darted his tongue inside me while rubbing his slightly stubbly cheeks against the insides of my thighs. Damn it was sweet. As he continued his mission I was squirming my big butt around and massaging my fat tits with both hands. It was fucking fabulous.

I was off in another world as Connor was licking my pussy and kissing my thighs but then he ran his fingernail down the length of the back of my right thigh and my entire body shook, I bucked my big butt off the couch and came so hard I almost passed out. Who could have guessed such a simple touch could set somebody off, well maybe my stud Connor did.

When I caught my breath I gave a tug on Connor's ponytail to get his attention and when he looked up at me I said, "I need you to fuck me and I mean right now."

Connor gave me a big smile, rubbed my thigh and said, "Oh I think that's a splendid idea Wendy."

Then he stood up, his majestic cock jutting out from his flat belly, he grabbed a condom he had thoughtfully placed on the table next to the couch and after rolling it on slid between my widely spread legs for the main event. Connor took his stiff dick in his hand and tapped it against the inside of both my thighs but he really wasn't going to tease me long since I knew he wanted to tap the talk show host.

In short order he slipped the head of his cock in my pussy causing me to gasp and got right to pumping that magnificent man meat into me. Inch by glorious inch he probed deeper with every stroke. He braced himself on my raised right knee and used his left to play with my big breasts. I put my hands on his shoulders so I could feel how he moved as he pumped that big dick into me. I was swimming in pleasure.

I was so wet and Connor was so hard it didn't take long before I felt his firm stomach bumping me and his big balls slapping against my ass because he was bottoming out all ten inches on every stroke. It was divine to be so well fucked by this handsome young man, he was all man and was enjoying himself, getting a good piece of some sexy mature black woman. And damn he had staying power because he was able to keep banging my pussy for I lost track of how long.

When it seemed like Connor was ready to cum I swung my legs around and wrapped them around his sweet body. I waited awhile then squeezed and that was all Connor could stand, he sighed, pushed his cock into me to the balls, put his arms around my thighs and pulled them tightly to his wonderful body before he shot his load. Then he leaned forward on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his back and just engulfed his delicious body with all my limbs.

When I finally released my grip on Connor we kissed and I told him I really needed to do this again, which he was very much in favor of. So we exchanged contact information and got dressed. I'm going to a wait a couple of days before I get another taste of Connor to tease him but no more than that because I can't wait longer than that to get a big helping of him.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers