The Getaway: London Pt. 01

Story Info
Tyler visits Hayley in London, joined by Christina Hendricks.
17k words
4.73
5.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacations. We all need one once in a while. Even if your life's a near 24 hour fuckathon like mine is, it's good to jet off somewhere every now and again, if only for the change of scenery. Or so I've been led to believe. Those of you who remember my first encounter with Hayley Atwell will know that I, in fact, am woefully under-travelled, and have never actually left these United States. Well, Hayley herself could scarcely believe it when I told that to her and has been bugging me to visit her in London ever since.

Now, call me crazy, but as a lifelong resident of suburban LA, I've never really had much interest in that rainy little island across the pond, and have always thought that I'd feel more at home in the sun of Southern California. But then I met Hayley. Frankly, I'd hop on the next flight to war torn Somalia if she asked me to, and would be more than happy to brave a stroll through the foggy streets of London if I knew that curvy body of hers would be there waiting for me.

So the intent was there, for sure, but getting our schedules to align was tricky to say the least. I was fully booked from our first encounter in September 2022, right through to the following May. Yep, even Christmas. Of course, Hayley came to visit me whenever she was in LA, which was more than enough to tide us over, but that fabled week together in the city of London remained as elusive as ever.

Then, as May turned to June and the heat in Los Angeles ratcheted up just that little bit more, those regulars of mine with partners and families (which is most of them, if I'm totally honest) sought to swap the hustle and bustle of Hollywood for the sandy beaches of Europe and the Caribbean. Suddenly my diary was looking a little thin, so I contacted Hayley as quickly as I could to tell her the good news.

Unfortunately she was still pretty busy with filming and the like, but knowing Hayley as well as I did, I wasn't surprised to learn that she had a solution. Instead of staying with her for the duration of my trip, Hayley suggested renting a place for a week so I could entertain some visitors while she was off at work. She'd told all her friends about me, as guests tend to do, and said she knew of a great many Brits who were longing to pay me a visit.

Of course, I leapt at the suggestion and spent the next few weeks trawling UK property sites for vacation homes in the vicinity of the nation's capital. I found somewhere I liked the look of in a place called 'Kent', and Hayley went along to take a look at it for me, giving me a virtual tour with her phone as the realtor (or the 'estate agent', as she called him) showed her around. The house looked nice and was a decent size (it didn't look too much different to my own place really) so I gave her the go ahead. Hayley's people took care of the rest and before I knew it the place was mine for the third week of July.

I booked my flights and carried on my schedule as normal, growing increasingly excited as Hayley filled me in on her plans for the week. My flight was booked for the Thursday evening, meaning I'd arrive in London at about 3am on Saturday probably, but I'm sure that wouldn't stop Hayley from giving me a very warm British welcome. She was free on Friday but busy on the weekend and for much of the following week, so she booked me in a few visitors to keep me busy. Then Hayley and I would have the weekend together before I came back home. It was coming together nicely. All I needed was someone to keep me company for the first couple days and I was good to go.

Enter Christina Hendricks.

Christina had been a regular visitor for a few months now, after being first brought along by Alison Brie (what a weekend that was!). She'd been with her fiance in Italy for the first two weeks of June and, far be it from me to say that she missed me, but she booked a stay at my place as soon as she got back home. Visits from Christina are always wild, but this one was a cut above. We fucked like bunnies for the entire duration, stopping only to eat, sleep a little and to take the occasional shower.

She'd been busy with work before she went on her trip, so by the time her stay rolled around Christina had been deprived of my cock for about six weeks. I'm not saying she had an itch to scratch, but even after three days of almost non-stop sex she still wasn't fully satisfied and even enquired about the possibility of extending her stay until the weekend. Normally I'd have jumped at the chance, but I was scheduled to drink a nice warm pint of bitter in one of Kent's finest pubs that weekend and not even Miss Hendricks and her world-famous tits were going to get in the way of that.

"Sorry," I said with a heavy heart. "No can do, I'm afraid. I'm flying to London on Thursday."

"London, huh?" she replied, sounding more intrigued than disappointed.

"Yeah...visiting someone."

"Care to tell me who?"

"Erm...not really sure I should."

"Oh, come on," she pushed. "I'm not gonna blab. Who is it?"

"OK, it's Hayley Atwell."

"Oooh, lucky you! I've always wanted to meet her. Think I could tag along?"

Now, obviously my first thought was 'Hayley Atwell and Christina Hendricks? Yes, yes, a million times YES!', but with Hayley's work commitments, we'd only have three days together and...well, I wasn't sure she'd be willing to share.

But instead of explaining all that I simply laughed it off, replying with a casual, "well, I'm leaving in the morning. I'd imagine the flight is fully booked by now."

Christina laughed too, louder than I did, then patted my head like a dog. "Oh, God. You're adorable. I'm Christina Hendricks, honey," she explained with a grin. "Nothing is fully booked for me."

Kinda patronising, but I guess that made sense. "OK, but I haven't seen Hayley in a while. She might, you know...want me all for herself."

I half expected her to say 'I'm Christina Hendricks' again, but instead she basically just ignored me, dismissing my words with a wave of her hand. "Oh, I'm sure that won't be a problem. How long are you going for?"

"Ten days."

"Ten days?! Fuck, I don't think even *I* could handle you for ten days! She's gonna need some help! Tell you what, I'll just come for the first couple days, then greedy little Miss Atwell can have you to herself. Sound good?"

Of course that did sound good, but obviously Hayley wasn't gonna be there for much of my stay so I still wasn't sure that would work. I considered telling Christina that, then decided to maybe stop trying to talk my way out of what would basically be my dream threesome and just go with the flow a little.

"I'll have to check with her first."

"Oh, yeah. You do that," she said, waving her hand at me again like any such check would be merely a formality. She doesn't lack for confidence, I'll give her that.

I texted Hayley and well...Christina was right.

Hayley: THE Christina Hendricks?

Me: Yeah...

Hayley: Hmm, let me think about that. Erm...OF COURSE she can bloody come! Blimey, love, did you really have to ask me that?! [laugh emoji]

OK. I think that was a 'yes'.

I showed the message to Christina and a grin stretched across her face. "Told ya."

Next, she rang the airline, changing her voice a little and saying that she was ringing 'on behalf' of Christina Hendricks who desperately needed a flight to London the following day. I won't relay the whole conversation but suffice it to say that Christina was right about that too, and not only did she book herself on the supposedly full flight, she also got upgrades to first class for both her and myself. Who would've thought that fucking famous women would have so many perks?

We banged once more then got to packing. Christina had some clothes with her, of course, so we stuck those on a wash and dry and they were ready by the following morning. We woke nice and early, ate, showered and pulled on some clothes. Jeans and a tee-shirt for me, while Christina wore a light, flowery sundress, the loose-fitting material doing little to restrain those world-class boobs.

I booked an Uber, locked up the house and we waited in the driveway for the car to arrive. The driver stashed our cases in the trunk of his car and we headed for LAX. We talked a little on the way there but Christina was cautious, speaking to me like I was one of her staff. But I didn't mind, especially since she slipped off one of her shoes and teased my cock with her foot a little when the driver wasn't looking. If she kept doing that, she could talk to me however she liked.

We arrived at the airport and I stacked our luggage onto a trolley so I could wheel it around the terminal. Two reasons for this: 1) I'm a gentleman, and more importantly, 2) it made me look like I was her assistant, not some young guy that was fucking her behind her finace's back. We checked in, handed over our luggage and went through security. We had some time to kill before we could board so I fetched us a couple of coffees. I was still pretty horny from the teasing in the car and I wondered if Christina might relieve me in a departure lounge bathroom. Though since she wouldn't even speak to me without ordering me to do something, I figured the chances were slim to none.

And I was right. Christina didn't so much as look at my cock for the entirety of our wait and much of our flight to London. I slept a little on the plane, ate the first-class meal (a lot better than coach, I can tell you that) and took in some in-flight movies. One of which was Somebody I Used to Know, starring a certain Alison Brie. I'm no Roger Ebert but she's completely naked for much of the movie so I definitely give it two thumbs up. Besides, there's something about watching a movie starring someone you've fucked every which way that makes it that much more enjoyable. Especially when there's a whole bunch of people sitting there watching it too, completely unaware of what its main star gets up to in her spare time.

So, after seeing Alison in so few clothes, it was only natural for my mind to start to wonder, and I found myself remembering times I'd spent with her in similar states of undress. Apologies, Alison, if you're reading this, but if you weren't so gorgeous and great in bed I might not have been so distracted! Anyway, thinking about sex with Alison Brie only leads in one direction and it didn't take long for my travel companion to notice the lump now forming in the crotch of my pants.

"Hmm," she purred softly, "what's got you so excited?" She reached across to look at my screen, spotting her naked friend. "Ah, that explains it," she laughed, then leaned in close to me, whispering into my ear. "Remember when my tongue was in that pussy while you were fucking me from behind?" She pointed right at the screen during a full frontal shot where Alison's pussy was entirely on display. Thankfully, the thick brown bush she was rocking had been sheered off prior to our meeting.

"Mmhmm," I mumbled back, making sure I spoke softly so no-one else could hear. "It wasn't as hairy then, but yeah..."

Christina laughed and glanced across the aisle at the people closest to us. I had a look too; both were asleep.

"Then I rode you while she sat on your face," Christina continued, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as she placed a hand on my knee, slowly running it up my thigh. She found my cock in a matter of moments, lightly gripping it through my pants as she recounted our night with Alison. "Then you came, if I remember correctly. All over our faces and, of course, my tits as well."

She curled her fingers around the top of my shaft and started rubbing, jerking me off through the fabric. I gripped the arms of the chair, swallowing nervously as I tried to maintain my composure. As good as it felt being jerked off by Christina, the last thing I wanted to do was shuffle to the bathroom with a spunk stain on my pants.

"Then we had a break for...oh, maybe ten minutes? Then you went down on me while Ali sucked on my tits. She loves burying her face in between them," she giggled, then gripped my cock much tighter as she added, "almost as much as you."

My cock started pulsing and it didn't help one bit that I was now picturing everything she was saying very vividly in my mind. "Then she sat on my face and played with my tits while you fucked me some more. Then she went down on me while you fucked her from behind. Then you came right in that pussy, I believe," said Christina, again pointing her finger at Alison's on-screen snatch. "Then I licked it out of her. Mmm, it tasted even better than usual."

Oh, God. It was too much. I did my best to think about something else but given that the alternative was a naked Alison Brie, the situation was pretty much hopeless.

"I think you came five times that night," Christina went on. "And if you're not careful...you're going to do it again."

And with that, she pulled her hand back, leaving me throbbing as she flipped open a magazine and started leafing through it. Part of me was relieved, but the other part almost grabbed her wrist and pulled it back into my groin. I needed to cum so badly that I could have just whipped it out right then and there. Though since such practices are highly illegal I figured that the bathroom might be more appropriate. Wasn't expecting Christina to join me but that was OK; I'd cum just fine without her.

I got up from my seat and was about to step into the aisle when I heard a voice beside me.

"And just where do you think you're going?" asked Christina, not even looking up from the in-flight literature.

"To the bathroom," I said, trying to cover my hardon as I stood there practically exposed.

"Uh uh," she said, shaking her head back and forth. "I don't think so somehow."

"I need to pee," I protested, suddenly feeling like I was six years old and had to ask permission before I relieved myself.

She finally looked up from her reading material, grinning from ear to ear. "Right," she said, "of course you do. You sit back down and watch the movie."

I took a quick look at the bathroom and almost made a beeline for it before I reconsidered. Maybe this was her new thing. She'd never expressed any interest in orgasm denial until this point (for her or myself), but if it was something she was into now then fuck it, I was into it too. I did sat back down but there was no fucking way I was watching the movie. When you're a thigh rub away from messing your pants the last thing you want to be staring at is Alison Brie's tits. I switched it off immediately and searched for something to cool me off. Sorry again, Alison. You can blame Christina for that.

The rest of the flight passed by without incident. I watched the least sexy movie I could find and slept a little more as we cruised over the Atlantic. The flight from LA to London takes the best part of a week (at least that's what it feels like), so I obviously did have to go to the bathroom numerous times before we reached our destination. Christina let me go thankfully. but was sure to let me know that she was 'timing me' each time I emptied my bladder.

I felt like I'd aged a couple of years by the time we reached Heathrow, and was already dreading the journey home where I wouldn't even have Christina for company. Still, I'd be able to beat off in the bathroom as much as I liked. We passed through security, fetched our bags from the terminal and went in search of a car. I got a text from Hayley telling me she was on her way and she gave me the ZIP code for my GPS. Or as she put it, 'the postcode for [my] SatNav'. They talk funny here.

I stashed our luggage in the trunk (sorry, the boot [see what I mean]) of our rental, punched in the postcode and set off towards Kent. It was a little after three PM by the time we hit the road and the 'motorway' (freeway to you and me) bore none of the suburban traffic that I was so used to in Southern California. Christina gazed out the window, taking in that famous English countryside as we cruised down the M25. Sure, it was pretty and all that, but the only view for me was Christina's tits, which had been practically bulging out of her sundress from the moment we left my house. I was still super pent up from the incomplete handjob she'd given me on the plane and was finding it hard to keep my eyes on the road as her world class tits shook and jiggled beside me.

Christina noticed as she turned back towards me, and a wily grin stretched across her face as she warned me to watch the road.

"Sorry," I said, returning my eyes to the windshield.

"You're a little distracted, huh?"

"A little?!" I smirked, looking back down at her cleavage without shame or apology.

Christina laughed. "Hmm, think we better get that out of your system before you plow us into a truck."

"Oh, yeah? And how are you gonna...?"

I didn't even finish my question before she reached over the centre console, placing her hand in my crotch, just like she did on the plane.

"Oh..." I said, suddenly going stiff as she groped at the lump in my pants.

Running her hand along the length of my shaft, I could feel it growing harder as she stroked it up and down, the bulge getting bigger with every pass she took. She did this several times then reached a little higher, unbuckling my belt and undoing my pants a button at a time. Reaching inside, she fished out my cock from inside my boxers and whipped it out in a flash, gripping it tightly as she knelt on her seat.

"Don't crash," she said, grinning as she kissed my cheek.

"Try not to," I replied, tightening my grip on the steering wheel as her head went down into my lap.

She kissed the tip with her big, puckered lips and I groaned out loud as she slid them downwards, wrapping them around the ridge of my crown. I'd been rocking the blue balls for the past eight hours and my cock started leaking as soon as it touched her mouth. Her tongue found the tip as she sunk down lower, lapping up the precum as it oozed straight out of my slit.

Christina loves giving blowjobs and has complained in the past that her oral prowess doesn't get the acclaim it deserves. In fact, she told me once that guys are so eager to bury their cocks in her titties that the oral part of foreplay is often passed over altogether. Well, all I can see is that those guys are missing out 'cause Christina Hendricks gives mind-blowing head. Perfectly pressured, with airtight suction and textbook application of saliva, each pass she takes is a delight to the senses.

It never takes more than a few of these to get me throbbing and this time was no exception. Soon she was taking me right to the base, my crown twitching as it pressed against the back of her throat. I focused on the road as much as I was able, knowing how difficult it was from my trip with Anne and Jessica. Not sure what it is about redheads and car sex but long may it continue. Cars sped by in their droves, some honking angrily which told me that I may have been going a little slower than is deemed acceptable. The windows were tinted so they couldn't see in, but I suspect they might have been a little more forgiving if they knew I was getting blown by Christina Hendricks.

I heard her start to moan as she sucked me harder, quickening her tempo considerably. I took a quick glance to my left (yep, steering wheel's on the wrong side here, which I'll be honest, wasn't making things any easier), noting that a hand had vanished in between her thighs. She was clearly as horny as I was, and it got me wondering what the legal stance was on pulling over at the side of a motorway. Christina had the same idea and as my crown popped free from between her lips, she gave me an instruction that was hard to say 'no' to.

"Pull over."

I was still in two minds, believe it or not, but my hands started moving of their own accord. One reached for the turn signal while the other pulled right on the steering wheel, moving into the neighbouring lane. I drove on a bit further then got a few more angry honks as I signalled again and parked my rental at the side of the road. We looked at each other for a second then threw the doors open, leaping out the car as fast as we could. We moved quickly and anyone passing at that exact moment would have been treated to the breathtaking sight of Christina's huge tits flopping up and down as she raced around to the back of the vehicle.