Neighborhood Play

Story Info
Old neighborhood gang switches from baseball to sex.
2.5k words
4.59
6.8k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

I walked in the house, dropped my luggage and breathed a deep sigh of relief. My second year of college was a success, in spite of my psychology courses being real killers. Now, even though I would be working two part-time summer jobs, I was looking forward to a season of socializing and partying, mostly with my neighborhood friends.

My neighborhood gang was a tight group, where kids played in the streets, yards and parks. It was almost a throwback to another time. Boys and girls played together; I played centerfield on the neighborhood baseball team for 10 years, one of three girls on the team. The 10-12 kids in the neighborhood stuck together for more than a decade, and we continued to hang out as we all entered college. As I walked into the kitchen, my brother called out "Is that you, sis?" "Hi!" I said, as he rounded the corner from the living room. He gave me a huge hug and I pulled away to look at him. Linus had grown more handsome since I had seen him last nine months earlier. Average height with dark brown hair, like mine, he still had a wise, earnest look about him, but had lost his teenage pudge. He was now lean and muscular.

"What say we head over to the park to catch up with the gang," he said. "Sounds like they are having a barbeque for everybody tonight, and maybe a little impromptu baseball game with the Hobbs Streeters."

"Great!" I said. "Maybe we can win a game for a change," referring to our horrible 10-253 record over the years.

But really I was more looking forward to seeing everyone and having a few drinks. It had been a long year and I needed a break.

When we got to the park, everyone was there. "Hi Lucy," said my old friend Charlie. "You look really great!" I could not help but notice that he looked me up and down quickly. With no real interest in Charlie sexually, I had to admit to myself that I was now getting a lot of attention from men. I had grown out of my annoying teenage stage and old-fashioned dresses, and was now really proud that I had a rocking thin body, tight legs and ass, arched back, small but firm tits, and a cute bobbed haircut. Charlie had also thinned out since last August, and although he already had light, prematurely thinning hair, he seemed more confident and athletic.

Now everyone else came over and hugged Linus and me. They included my unrequited childhood love, Shroeder; Shermy; Franklin; Charlie's little sister Sally (still just a senior in high school); Patty (an out lesbian); Violet; and the hippie twins, 3 and 4. (Those were actually their names. Their father hated the numbering of everything back in the 1960s and mockingly changed his family names to single digits.)

All of them were attractive now. Once a rag-tag bunch, who fought, played together and were generally a somewhat nerdy lot compared to the kids in surrounding neighborhoods, my friends who lived on James Street had emerged as a bunch of cool, pretty hot-looking young adults.

My thoughts therefore turned from baseball, to drinking and sex.

"Hey everybody," I called out. "Let's scrap the barbeque idea and head over to our house. We can order pizza and we have plenty of drinks there."

Everyone of the group smiled and agreed and we walked the three blocks back to our house, chatting, catching up and frankly, checking everyone out on the sly.

As we got near the house, my cell phone rang. It was my mom. "Hey mom," I said.

"Waah, waah....waah waah waah wah."

Must be a bad connection, I thought, as I hung up. My mom and dad were out of town with friends. I would call her back later.

Now we were in our living room, and before Linus could fire up the tunes on Spotify, Schroeder sat down at our piano. As a kid, he played Beethoven on a toy piano, but after his parents bought him a grand piano, he had become a prodigy. Now he was attending the prestigious Curtis Institute, and was already scoring gigs all over the world. Tonight however, he pounded out our gang's favorite jazz tune, a hot number that had us all dancing, everyone already primed with a first drink.

After the song was over, he played a waltz, with everyone pairing up. Charlie with Violet, Linus with Sally, Franklin with 4, Shermy with me, and Patty with 3.

It was now dark outside and the living room lights were dimmed. All of us had always had strictly platonic relationships, so when I saw Linus brushing Sally's blonde hair from her face, I was a bit shocked, and frankly, horny. Now their faces came together, tongues mingling. My breath caught short as I watched them and I felt Shermy's hand on the outside of my thigh. Instinctively, I moved closer to him, and pushed myself into his growing cock. I felt his heavy breath in my ear, accelerating my growing lust. As I considered putting my hand on his hard on, I took another look around the room, embarrassed that I was getting out of line.

What I saw was totally unexpected. Linus was now sitting on the couch with Sally straddling him. Her short skirt was hiked up and she was not wearing panties. She was grinding herself on him and just as I started to look away, she slid to the floor, unzipped my little brother, fished out his monster cock and took the entire thing in her mouth. I expected this to embarrass the entire group, enough so that they would slowly just slink away.

However it had the opposite effect.

Now Franklin was leading 4 to the other end of the couch, I assumed for a make out session. Instead, he pulled down her short shorts and panties, dropped his pants, turned her around and bent her over the armrest. Shermy was now rubbing my wet mound through my jean shorts, as I watched Franklin bury his hot black cock into 4 from behind.

4 was hot. Super tiny, barely 5' tall and less than 100 pounds, she had a dancer's hard body. Now she had her head turned toward Franklin as he banged his torso into her hard little ass cheeks. "Fuck me, Franklin. Fuck me harder."

I couldn't believe this was happening.

As horny as Shermy was making me, we simultaneously pulled away from each other, for no other reason than to both watch all the action. I spun to my right and saw Patty laying on her stomach, completely naked on the floor, her feet and Birkenstocks up in the air. 3 was also naked, her legs spread, her cute little arched feet on Patty's upper thighs, with Patty's head and hair in her hands. 3 watched intently as Patty moved her tongue in and out of her shaved pussy.

Next to them, Violet and Charlie were also naked, with Violet on top in a scorching 69. Incredibly, Charlie was really hung, and I watched as Violet slowly deep throated my next door neighbor. On his back, Charlie's hands were holding her big ass, as he furiously tongued her dripping pussy.

As I turned back toward the couch, Shermy, now with no pants, had moved over to 4, who was sucking his cock while still taking it from behind from Franklin. Linus was now on top of Sally at the other end of the couch, slamming his enormous cock into her tight little slit. Sally had wanted Linus for years, and now the youngest member of our gang was finally getting it from my little brother good. "Fuck me Linus. Fuck the shit out of me!"

Now I heard the music stop. I looked over at Schroeder, who was looking right at me. He put his hand up, and curled his finger toward himself three times, silently beckoning, "come here."

I practically ran to him, dropped my jeans and panties, climbed up on the piano and slid my ass and outstretched legs toward him. He immediately wrapped his arms around my thighs and took my now wet pussy in his mouth. Like Sally, I had waited years for this. As Schroeder sucked on my clit, I was so turned on that I couldn't wait and flipped over onto my hands and knees. Schroeder climbed up on the piano, put his hands on my hips, and slid his cock into my steamy hole. Now, with both hands on my ass, he was hammering me hard, intent on blowing his load.

As he worked me like Beethoven's 9th, I looked across the room. Sally, on her back and still getting fucked by my brother, said, "Come over here big brother." Charlie, who had just licked Violet to a crushing orgasm, but who still had not cum, wasted no time in moving to his little sister. With not a word between them, Sally took Charlie's raging boner in her hand and proceeded to feed it straight into her mouth and down her throat. An unabashed Charlie began face fucking his little sister, as my little brother fucked her slutty blonde hole, her legs wrapped around him, her little feet bouncing in the air.

With Schroeder still pounding me from behind, I watched as Patty, still wearing nothing but her sandals, moved behind Violet, bent her over on the floor, and began licking her big ass from behind.

Now I watched as 3 came over to me. As hot as her identical twin, who was still getting spitroasted on the couch by Franklin and Shermy, she climbed up on the piano, slid her ass across the smooth mahogany, offering up her amazing little pussy to me. "Go down on me," she commanded.

I had never contemplated lesbian sex. Ever. But having watched her with Patty, and the fact that she was hot as a firecracker, made me throw all of my inhibitions aside. I wrapped my arms around her legs, slid her ass nearer to me, and buried my tongue up her already well-licked hole.

"Oh. My. God," her voice trembled.

As my entire mouth covered her, my lips and tongue torturing her little clit, my hands ran over her soft skin, over her tight stomach, and finally to her small firm tits. She arched her back and cried out, cumming in mouth, just as Schroeder pulled out of my pussy, blowing a huge load all over my ass. 3 quickly pulled herself together, crawled over to Schroeder, and cleaned his entire load -- off his cock and off my ass.

At that very moment, I watched as Charlie pulled his cock from 18-year-old Sally's mouth and shot his load all over his little sister's pretty face and long blonde hair. Now Linus pulled out of her quivering hole, moved up and emptied his own seed all over Sally's mouth and tongue.

Now the entire group, got up in unison and spontaneously formed a semi circle around Franklin, Shermy and 4. Still super horny, I took 4's hand and pulled her out from between Shermy and Franklin and took her place, on the couch, straddling Shermy, cowgirl. As his beautiful cock entered me, he put his hands on my ass and spread my cheeks as I looked back over my shoulder. "Fuck me up the ass, Franklin," I barked. "Stick it up my fuckin' shithole!"

Franklin, wasted no time in sliding his huge shaft up my tight, quivering, burning hot asshole. The two boys thrilled to my willing body, and I was in ecstasy getting fucked by two cocks at the same time. 4 ran her hands over my body as I flipped my dark hair over my shoulder and kissed her deep.

Just as it seemed like we had developed a perfect rhythm in our DP, Franklin's hands on my ass began to shake, and he pulled slowly out of my still tight asshole. 4 reached down and grabbed his huge black cock as he began laying huge ropes of cum all over my back and ass. Shermy, with his hands on my tiny waist, now also began shooting his load, straight up my horny little cunt. I put my head down and screamed as the best orgasm I had ever had, ripped through my entire shaking body. 4 now went down, licking Franklin's load off my back, then pulling Shermy's cock from my now gaping fuckhole and cleaning the fresh jizz off of us both with her tongue.

As my orgasm finally began to subside, her mouth met mine and we shared an amazing cum kiss, her lips and tongue rollin the two guys' thick salty cum back and forth between our mouths. Now Sally climbed back up on the couch next to me, placed her hand on my arched back, and joined us in a three way kiss, her own face still covered with Charlie's and my little brother's thick white fuck juice.

As everyone now went to the floor, completely wiped out, we heard moaning over by the piano. 3 and Violet were on their knees, ass to ass, banging their butts together. Patty had pulled a 15-inch double-headed dildo out of her backpack, and now had the two girls riding it, doggy style.

The two straight girls were a study in contrasts. 3 was tiny with light brown hair and a small ass. Violet was a brunette with a great, but much larger body, and a big tight, hard ass. It was a sight to behold as the two asses banged together, with 3 stopping for a second to wiggle and grind against Violet at the end of every back stroke. Now Violet was beginning to emit small squeaks and moans. "Fuck yeah," she said, as she continued to fuck the fake cock.

Now Patty slowly pulled the dido out of both girls, flipped 3 over and went down her. "Lick my little cunt, Patty," 3 whispered, while Violet sat back watching, furiously finger fucking herself.

Patty with her wiggling freckled ass in the air, finally got the job done, bringing 3 to a crushing orgasm. "Fuuuuck," she cried out, as Patty's mouth and tongue latched on to the tiny hottie's engorged clit.

Violet, near an orgasm herself, pulled her fingers out of her cunt, crawled over to 3, threw one leg over 3's head, and planted her pussy over her mouth. 3 obediently wrapped her arms and hands around Violet's thighs and ass and put her tongue up her gaping hole. With a wicked smile, Violet grabbed 3's hair and ground her pussy on the twin's pretty face. "Lick my fucking pussy, baby," she cried out, just before releasing a huge stream of girl cum all over 3's mouth and face.

Now it was time for snacks. Still naked, I stumbled into the kitchen, my legs like jelly and with cum still all over me and leaking down my thighs. When I came back, I passed out bottled water and several snack bowls.

"Peanuts, anyone?" I said.

Stay tuned for Neighborhood Party II.