Dear Matthew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the finger slides into my ass. I let out a moan as puts his finger into me. He moaned. "You are nice and tight. Have you ever done it before?"

I shook my head from side to side. "Never"

"You're hoping to enjoy it." He moved his body against mine and McDermott the head of his cock to my opening. I kept my eyes closed as his finger pulls out. I'm going to lose anal cherry.

Slowly his cock slides into my ass. I couldn't believe the feel if him inside of me.

I moaned loudly as the cock slides deep into my ass I know I'm going to remember his large cock inside of my ass forever.

Randy continued to moves through my tight ass. He moaned. "Oh I knew this ass would be good."

"Oh God." I moaned louder. It was a great feeling.

I don't know how many orgasms I had from him.

My lover continued to move his cock in and out of my ass. It was so amazing of a feeling. His fingers are moving in and out of my pussy at the same time as he is fucking my ass. "Oh God. More!"

Randy laughed at my begging. "Anything for you."

I have never had such intense orgasms in my life.

A couple moments later, I felt him shaking as his sperm is shooting into my ass cavity. I let out a moan. "Oh God."

Randy pulled out of me and I laid my head down on his stomach. I can feel his sperm dripping out of my ass.

My lover continued to move his cock in and out of my ass. It was so amazing of a feeling. His fingers are moving in and out of my pussy at the same time as he is fucking my ass. "Oh God. More!"

Randy laughed at my begging. "Anything for you."

I have never had such intense orgasms in my life.

A couple moments later, I felt him shaking as his sperm is shooting into my ass cavity. I let out a moan. "Oh God."

Randy pulled out of me and I laid my head down on his stomach. I can feel his sperm dripping out of my ass.

"Oh I usually could go longer but you are amazing." Randy tried to catch his breathe.

That statement from him made me feeling so horny thinking about the staying power of his. I don't know what to say about such a young man who can last a longer than you.

Randy wrapped his body over me as we watched his friend fucking Cindy inside of the whirlpool from behind. It was so amazing to watch.

Alice held onto the side of the whirlpool as Ricky held her waist and drove his large cock in and out of Cindy. He looked to be bigger than Randy if that was even possible. He would almost pull out of her before slamming it quickly back into her.

"Oh!" Cindy moaned loudly. "Fuck me more!"

The black guy laughed. "You have a great pussy, girl."

"He enjoys screwing white women. When Cindy is done, would you like to try his cock inside of you?" Randy whispered into my ear while moving his hand over one of my breasts.

I turned to him with a huge smile. "Oh yeah. I want it also."

Randy smiled. "Good. We have all night.

A few more seconds passed before we heard both Cindy and Ricky moaning as they are coming together. I could almost see in my mind as he is firing a stream of sperm deep into her pussy.

There was something about their cocks to me. I couldn't stop myself from being wanted to have sex with them.

Ricky moaned loudly as he was coming into my coworker's pussy. Cindy looked amazing with the black man.

As soon as they were finished, Ricky helped Cindy out of the hot tub. Cindy's body is shaking from what Ricky did to her. It made me more wet thinking I am going to be next with him.

"This one wants you." Randy told his friend.

Ricky looked at me as he helped Cindy to the bed. "You really want me, sweetie?"

I stared at his cock dangling between his legs. It felt like a dream coming true. I nodded my head. "Yes."

"Prove it." He smiled to me.

"How?" I looked at him with confusion then I begged for him. "Anything you want."

"Go down on your coworker in front of us." Ricky moved away from Cindy. He moved a hand from her breast. He looked at my coworker lying on the bed. "Do you want to?"

I smiled to Randy then over to Ricky. "I'll do anything you want."

"Nice." Randy smiled to me. He walked over to Ricky to watch.

I looked over at Cindy as she lies on the bed. She is smiling to me. I am very nervous about this being my first time with a woman. I wasn't sure how it is done. I've seen some of your porn to help.

As I walk up to Cindy, she spoke up to me. "You need to be with him. He is amazing. Make me come and he's yours."

I looked over at my coworker. I have never been sexually with another woman before. I wanted to be fucked by Ricky's monster of a cock. It looked to be bigger than Randy's. I slowly nod my head. "I've never done this before."

"Lie down and let me be on top. Do what I do." Cindy smiled over to me. "I've been wanting this too."

We dropped down to our knees in front of the men, who are sitting on the two sofas. Cindy starts to kiss me deeply. Her tongue slowly licks my lips. I let out a soft sigh.

Cindy broke off the kiss and moved her mouth down my body. She kissed each of my nipples gently before taking one into her mouth. Her hand cupped my breast as she swirled her tongue around my nipple.

I pulled back my head and let out a louder sigh. My nipples feels like they are on fire.

Her tongue moved down my body to my belly button as her hands are cupping both of my breasts. I moved my head from side to side as I am starting to have an orgasm for the first time from another woman. She is only touching my breasts.

Cindy moved her tongue over my slit next and I started to softly cry. It felt so nice having a small tongue moving up and down over my slit. She touches my clit then away. She is teasing me.

"That woman looks like she knows how to eat some." Ricky stroked his cock a couple of times.

I watched him stroking that cock of his and I wanted it but I wanted Cindy's tongue too. This day has been awesome f me.

Randy moved from his seat and took a position behind Cindy's legs. His hands move around her body and cup her breasts and pinch her nipples. Cindy moaned into my pussy which made me want to come.

Cindy's tongue swirled around my clit and she began to play with it as Randy is moving his cock into place by Cindy's pussy. I can feel her breathe on me. It is getting heavier.

Randy looked over at his friend. "Come over here and let Mary take that cock of yours into her mouth."

I smiled at the thought of having the huge cock sliding into my mouth as Cindy is eating my pussy like she is.

My head was going back and forth as I am coming into Cindy's mouth. I opened my eyes in time to see Ricky standing above my head with his cock dangling between his legs. I licked my lips. I wanted that cock in my mouth.

Ricky slowly lowered his cock to my lips as Randy pushes his cock deep into Cindy;s pussy. Cindy moved her tongue deep into her pussy. She was hitting on the deepest g-spots that I have. I moaned out just as Ricky's cock slides past her lips and move into her mouth. He was so large.

Ricky's cock moved so deep into my mouth, it seemed like he was halfway down my throat. I tried to breathe through my nose but his balls were hitting my face.

Cindy pulled her mouth away from my pussy and softly cried. "Sorry I can't do that anymore while he's...fucking me."

I nodded my head and smiled. I understood what she was saying. His cock is so good. I closed my eyes and enjoyed giving Ricky's huge cock some attention. He is moaning loudly as he is enjoying my mouth on him like you do.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I gasped for breathe. "Good God."

He reached his hands down to me and lifted me to my legs and walked me the short distance to the sofa. He sat down and smiled."Onto my lap."

I turned on my feet and lowered down to his lap. He is holding his cock in his hand. The large head of the cock touched my pussy. It felt wonderful.

Slowly I dropped down and the cock slides deep into my pussy. The feel of his cock sliding into me was wonderful.

"Oh God." I moaned but loudly. I was shaking my head back and forth. The orgasms started up again and shot through my body.

"She's very good." Ricky moaned behind me.

"She is nice." Randy moved his cock in and out of Cindy's pussy. "These two girls are great.

I opened my eyes after the orgasm, I watched Randy plunging his cock into Cindy's pussy at the same rate that Ricky is. "Oh fuck me." I moaned loudly as he is hitting the deepest parts of my pussy.

The g-spot feels like it's on fire.

Ricky placed his hands onto my hips and he pushes me up and down on the cock. I don't know how much longer I can go.

A few minutes passed in a blur. I wasn't sure how much sperm flooded my pussy. It was greatest feeling.

I didn't care to feel the guy's sperm inside of me. It felt so wonderful to me.

Ricky and I watched for a couple minutes as Randy continued to fuck Cindy doggie style. Ricky squeezed my nipples and I let out a moan.

A couple minutes passed until Randy finally shot his load into Cindy's pussy. This was so amazing to watch.

Cindy looked up at at me and I pulled off of Ricky's cock. The feel of sperm dripping down my thigh was a nice feeling. I crawled over to her Jull and kissed her deeply as the guys watched us.

We didn't stop until about two in the morning. We called the airline earlier and quit our jobs, so we can become their whores.

Love Always Your Wife,

Donna 'Randy's Whore' Johnson

12