All Comments on 'Death of a Master Ch. 08'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Grand Master, Words Fail Me

Magnificent is too tame. How beautiful! Having you back is like Spring coming after a brutal winter. An absolutely splendid continuation of the Valerie series. It just gets better and better. I will try not to damage your brilliance with my efforts. Thank you for your trust in me.

CoryleaCoryleaabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Nice to see you back here again, and it's always nice to see Valerie and Sally. I've been reading them so long now, they feel like friends.

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
HOW COULD YOU?

This is terrible, in the scene where Valerie and Sally go to Racheal and Giggy's for a meal, you have them eating blueberry cheesecake. There should have been a warning at the begginning of this scene of the potential for readers to encounter distress.

I love cheesecake and the best of all cheesecakes has to be blueberry cheesecake. How could you write about such delectation when I have:-

1. No cheesecake in the house; and

2. Living in the UK it is very difficault to get blueberry cheesecake.

This is far worse for me than the little bit of orgasm denial Sally suffers, how am I going to sleep tonight?

Other than that total disaster thank you for a very enjoyable addition to a favourite story. Also thank you for writing some more about fictional characters who have almost become very dear friends. Whilst I can realise you probably need to "get away" from Valerie, Sally etc I hope you will write the odd extra story from time to time, just letting us know how they are getting on, for example you have never had them go away on holiday (yes I know they went to the Pony Exhibition but that was really for Valerie's work).

Thank you again for such a fantastic read, it is no wonder I have you listed as Favourite Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I feel sad ...

Sad that it's over! Please understand, I have never engaged in BDSM (nor do I think I ever could because it's not "me") but I have read your series about Valerie and her friends in a matter of days. Good thing I had a few days off work! I was positively hooked and I am sitting here wishing there was more. Thank you for opening my eyes to this lifestyle. And I do hope there will be more!

mrswolfsmrswolfsover 11 years ago
Charles and Nadine

Have loved this series and would love to see some more about some of the other characters. Would love to see Charles and Nadine's story from beginning to end as well. Also some more about Susan and even June.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Loved this immensely, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous