All Comments on 'Decisions or Fate Ch. 01'

by MissWolfy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
A good start, though a bit short.

Luckily there's another chapter for me to read, so it's not bad at all.

Curious if there's a reason for the mythology names? Karena ( Korinna-Kore; Persephone as a maiden), Aeriel (Ariel; archangel), Asreyel (Azrael; archangel). If it is a theme, why doesn't Karena have an archangel name? Is she different to the others? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Anyway, off to the next chapter!

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

Bring on the rest of the story. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Now that I've read chapter 1 now I know how the girls were found by Bryson and his pack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waiting

liked your previous story but you have not finished it so I am scared to read this one thinking that you will leave us hanging again - please try and post about the other story then I'll know if I can take this serious

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
First, stop apologizing!

Technical aspects of writing ARE important, but can be polished with practice. Having a good story to tell is not negotiable. You have a very interesting story here. I am one who notices grammar/spelling issues and nothing jumped out to disrupt the story. But then i am awfully fond of commas myself!

The characters are well defined. We know who to root for and who to throw rocks at. Damsels in distress, a wayward waif and a mystery watcher....yum.

While we readers are greedy and want long chapters, a short starter is a good way to gauge interest. The fate of your other story is a valid question. Sometimes the muse leaves or life just fire bombs you. When that happens just let readers know-dead or on hiatus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous