Dee & The Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me out a list," he demanded.

"I do; you still get whatever you want, fuck what I want," she screamed.

She clutched her cheek and sobbed. Instead of apologizing to her, though, Marvin was stomping around, yelling and cursing and blaming her for making him hit her.

"Had enough of this shit!" she screamed at him and stomped toward the bedroom

"Where the fuck you think you going, huh?" he screamed in her face and threw her onto their bed.

"Leaving!" she screamed. "Had enough of this shit! Living like a fucking animal!"

----

Ernie watched, eyes mean little slits, as those two dumb blonde twins got a couple of suitcases out of the car then headed to the Holiday Inn across I-10.

He'd Damn near blew a load in his shorts when he pulled up to the smoking car and seen the two little blonde hotties. The fact that they were twins really got his juices flowing;

he was sure he actually had blown a little joy juice in his shorts when one of the twins had accidentally flashed a bare breast, complete with pierced nipple at him; she was scratching an itch, pulling her half shirt up to get to the breast. Her sister had jerked her twin's hand, and then pulled the shirt down, spoiling his view.

The car had lost a fan belt and the bucking and shaking had shaken the distributor cap loose. The smoking was from some oil that had been spilled onto the motor. Obviously, the girls had taken the car into a quickie oil change place and some inexperienced kid had missed the hole on the first few tries. But he made up some mysterious sounding foreign part, tacked on a couple of hundred bucks (their clothing told him they could afford it) and offered to let them crash at his trailer while they waited for the part to come in.

The 'Saints' license plate on the front of the car, and the 'University of Louisiana at DeGarde' bumper sticker told him, even if they did find out about his deception, they'd be several states away, unable to do anything about it.

And if one or both of these dumb bitches got knocked up, they'd never be able to track him down. They'd probably forget all about Ernie as soon as the rubber met the road.

One of the girls had looked like she'd go for it, giggling and preening. Her navel was pierced as well, and from the hoop that she wore, were the words 'Yummy' and 'Bitch.' The one that wore 'Sweet' and 'Whore' from her navel hoop, however, had pulled her cell phone out and called a couple of numbers. Next thing he knew, Yummy Bitch and Sweet Whore were shrilling, sobbing, crying, and begging with some Eddy guy and his dreams when up in smoke.

"Hey, can't just leave this car here," he threatened.

"We'll be back," Sweet Whore said over her shoulder. "We'll be right across the street."

----

She came to just as Marvin was finishing with her. Unable to stop herself, she vomited, earning herself another slap from Marvin and a screaming rant; he only had six quarters for the laundry mat and it would take five for the washer and at least three or four of them to dry the sheets.

Chapter 3

"Why, Sugar, got you a headache?" the waitress asked pleasantly.

"No, cramping up, bleeding like a stuck pig over here," Dee grimaced as the waitress put the thermos of coffee down in front of her.

"Oh, hey, then this is what you need," the waitress said and gave Dee small packet. "What I do is pour that on my tongue, chase it down with a cup of coffee."

She leaned closer to Dee.

"When I ain't here, chase it down with some vodka but can't drink on the job, know what I mean, Sugar Pie?" the waitress sympathized.

"Uh huh," Dee agreed and paid for the coffee (the waitress refused to take anything for the headache powder and argued with the four dollar tip Dee left for her).

The sun was directly overhead now and she broke into a heavy sweat in the Texas heat. Even in her baggy shorts and loose tee shirt, she still got a few whistles from the truckers as she climbed into the cab of her pickup.

"Men is like dogs," Precious had shared with her on one of the few occasions that mother and daughter had talked. "They fuck anything, don't matter to them none. Just as long as they gets off, know what I'm saying?"

As miserable as she was, Dee didn't realize that, even in baggy shorts, baggy top, sweating profusely, she was still quite an attractive young woman. Her long brown hair framed her oval face with her large, light brown eyes, pointed nose, and full lips. Her legs were muscular, tanned, and, even in the baggy top, her large breasts were still evident.

----

"Housekeeping!" the heavyset Latin woman harshly announced, rousing Sonja and Nadia from their deep sleep.

"We just lay down," Nadia whined.

"Yeah, lady, we just checked in like, what, two hours ago?" Sonja grumbled.

"Fine, fine, I tell manager you no want room cleaned," the maid grumbled and banged the cart loudly as she exited the room.

"What's the 'do not disturb' sign for if they don't pay any attention to it?" Sonja asked, rolled over and was sleeping again in seconds.

----

Anita cringed in revulsion; Marvin would not even give her any privacy when she went to the bathroom now. He stood there while she tried to relax her bladder muscles, but it was hard; she hated having anyone in the same room when she was going to the bathroom.

"Well, come on, now I get to go," he demanded.

"Fine, go ahead," she said and stood up.

It didn't bother him to urinate in front of her; he just pulled it out and began a steady stream. Listening to his urine splashing the water made her own need to relieve herself much more pressing.

"God, please hurry," she murmured.

----

Nothing around for miles and miles as far as she could see, so Dee stomped on the accelerator, holding the truck at eighty five miles an hour. The flat countryside was wide and empty. It had been a couple of hours since the last time she'd seen another vehicle and ahead of her she could not see any other vehicles. Her foot kept increasing the pressure; she let up on the pedal when the truck began to shimmer and vibrate.

In another hour, she smiled and let up on the pedal. 'Welcome to New Mexico,' the sign announced and she quickly reduced her speed to the posted speed limit. The officer sitting on the side of the road, just past the clump of bushes waved in greeting and she laughed out loud.

"Not today, Smokey," she said cheerfully.

The thermos was just about empty and her stomach gurgled for solid food. Her bladder also screamed that two thermoses full of coffee couldn't lay on her bladder forever.

A few more miles and she saw a McDonald's sign looming high above the Interstate.

----

"Quit it," Sonja whined as Nadia insisted on describing in graphic detail, what McDonald's burgers were made of.

"God, you always such a bitch when you on your period?" Nadia grumbled.

"You hadn't been such a dummy, you'd be, oh!" Sonja spat, then felt sorry as Nadia's tears instantly sprung to her eyes. "NO, no, I'm sorry! No, no, don't cry; it's going to be all right!"

"No it's not," Nadia sobbed loudly, unmindful of the stares they were getting from the other patrons of the fast food restaurant.

Sonja hugged her sister tightly, holding her twin until Nadia finally stopped crying.

"Get away from me; people are staring," Nadia finally said, lightly shoving her sister.

"So?" Sonja shrugged, but did return to her side of the booth.

"Now, I don't want to know what they make ketchup out of," she warned Nadia as she squirted a large dollop out of the packet onto her French fries.

"You sure?" Nadia teased. "It's really gross."

"Stop it, you goober!" Sonja squealed. "No! I don't want to know!"

----

"What you want?" Marvin sullenly asked her.

"Anything but McDonald's," Anita said.

"Fine, bitch, you ain't getting nothing then," Marvin said then ordered a number one combo meal for himself.

She looked around. Because it was late in the day, there were very few people there. The three or four males in the place (she couldn't tell if one was a boy or a mannish looking girl) looked like they'd never stand up for some unknown girl against the stocky Marvin. The five girls working there looked like they would just cower under the counter until any noise died down.

As they walked there, she had thought briefly of running but Marvin seemed to sense this and kept a death grip on her upper arm, squeezing the flabby arm so tightly her fingers were numb by the time they entered the restaurant.

"Sure you don't want nothing?" he asked and she just stared at him.

Unperturbed, he continued to eat, smacking his lips loudly.

----

Nadia and Sonja happily splashed around in the hotel swimming pool. Suddenly, most of the male staff found a need to be out behind the hotel, in the pool area. Neely, the heavyset maid, glared at the two blondes and at her coworkers who loitered about, but none offered to help her clean up the pool area.

She wanted to tell the men, "I saw them both this morning, without any clothes on, and they weren't all that great to look at."

To the girls, she wanted to say, in as nasty a tone as she could, "Enjoy it while you can; after four kids, I don't get them kind of looks no more."

A large woman and her three large children waddled out and the three children's' shrieking and screaming ands squealing drove the male staff inside. A few more moments and the kids drove Nadia and Sonja inside too.

"I don't want McDonald's again," Sonja said as they hurried to their rooms, shivering in the extreme chill of the hotel's air conditioning.

"Fine, I saw a Kentucky Fried Chicken a little bit down," Nadia said.

"A Kentucky... We're in Arizona; shouldn't it be Arizona Fried Chicken?" Sonja joked.

"And I'M the goober?" Nadia laughed and pulled the motel key card from her purse.

----

She waddled into the bathroom, unmindful of he undisguised disgusted looks some of the girls gave her. She looked around and gave a sigh.

The only bathroom window was far to small for her to wiggle out through, and with her luck, it was probably nailed shut anyway.

"God, if I was a fat pig like that, I'd kill myself," one girl whispered loudly to her friend.

"Don't let that stop you," Anita said, entered a stall, and sighed in relief.

Finally, she was able to move her bowels. Urinating with Marvin standing right there, glaring at her had been hard enough; she'd not been able to void her bowels with him watching her.

----

Dee jerked awake; the drumming of the reflectors beating against the tires had jolted her. She looked at the highway, illuminated only be her headlights; there was no other light anywhere. For a long moment, she couldn't think. Where was she, why was she driving on this desolate highway?

Sonja. Sonja and Nadia. She was driving to get them, pick them up, and bring them home.

A flash of a sign and she smiled. The sign had been a hand painted sign, advertising a 'Little Hills Swap Meet' that had ended three weeks earlier, but the sign told her she was close.

----

"How about her?" Marvin asked, pointing to a large black girl.

Anita looked at him with all the hatred she could muster.

She had told him, back when she was in love with him, about her and Dee and Nadia and Sonja making love with one another. Marvin had been extremely turned on and had even suggested that they include Nadia in their bedroom. Nadia did not want any part of it, though and had ended her friendship with Anita, after a screaming match.

Dee had hinted that she would be interested; she liked cock, black or white, but Marvin had curled his lip up in distaste. Anita now realized that it had been simply because Dee intimidated Marvin.

But ever since then, Marvin would suggest one girl or another to Anita, girls that he was attracted to.

"You want her, go ahead," she hissed. "I'M not touching that skanky ho."

----

Dee pulled into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn, parking underneath a bright light. She carefully scrutinized the parking lot, then grabbed her duffel bag, scanned the parking lot again, then got out of the truck.

She gasped at the chill that enveloped her; the desert is cold at night, something she knew, but had forgotten.

She entered the lobby at a dead run, causing the clerk to nervously reach for the alarm button.

"Damn, it's cold out there!" Dee proclaimed, hugging herself tightly.

"Hello?" Nadia answered the bedside telephone.

"She's here!" she squealed to her sister and the two girls quickly dressed then left the room, chattering to each other in Russian.

"Don't" Dee snapped when Sonja grabbed her in a fierce hug. "I'm sweaty, tired, I stink, I just want to take a shower and sleep; leave me alone."

The clerk adjusted the lump in his polyester trousers as he watched the rear end of the attractive brunette, flanked by the rear ends of the cute blondes.

"Please, please, Sonja, shut the fuck up, all right?" Dee snapped.

The three girls entered the hotel room and Dee flung her duffel bag onto the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower, and then I'm going to bed," she declared. "First bitch wakes me up before nine o'clock fucking walks home, hear me?"

Chapter 4

She knew it; Sonja just wouldn't be able to resist touching her, kissing her, waking her.

"God damn it, what I tell you?" she barked, grabbing Sonja's face in her hand and roughly pushing the girl away. "Don't wake me before nine o'clock!"

"But Dee, it is nine o'clock," Sonja whispered, a sob catching in her throat.

"Aw, fuck!" Dee groaned, and then clambered out of bed, an urgent need to urinate overwhelming her.

She sighed as she finished urinating, dabbed herself dry and flushed the toilet. It almost made her smile, how noisy the contraption was. She grabbed her brush out of her purse to detangle her knotted hair. She quickly splashed a good amount of cold water into her face, then brushed her teeth and then freshened her make up.

"What the fuck's wrong with her?" Dee asked when she came out of the bathroom.

Nadia held her twin tightly as Sonja sobbed as if her heart was broken. Nadia glared hotly at Dee.

"What's wrong?" Nadia shrilled. "Least you could do is act like you're happy to see her!"

"What?" Dee screamed. "I fucking drove all God damned..."

"Come here," she demanded, grabbing a handful of Sonja's hair, yanking the girl to her feet.

"I love you," Dee Declared, and kissed the girl hard. "I drove all this way because I love you and couldn't bear the thought of you being stranded out here."

She roughly grabbed Sonja's breast and squeezed it cruelly.

"I missed you the whole time you were gone," Dee declared and roughly jammed her lips to Sonja's lips again. "Couldn't wait to see you again; you are my love, my life."

She shoved the girl away. Sonja sprawled out on the bed.

"Better now?" Dee demanded.

"Yeah, I guess so," Sonja sniffed, rubbing her breast.

"Good," Dee said, jerking her duffel bag onto the bed. "I really do love you, I really did miss you, and I'm about to fucking die here if these cramps get any fucking worse."

"I know!" Sonja commiserated.

----

"Fine, fine, give me the fucking list; I go get some shit at the fucking store," Marvin hissed, large meaty hand roughly, cruelly squeezing Anita's face, thumb forcing her chin up, to shut her up.

If Anita had held a knife at that moment, she would have killed him.

While he was gone. She would escape while he was at the grocery store.

"Fine, give me some paper," she said brightly, a little too brightly.

"Uh huh," Marvin said.

She wrote out a lengthy list; the longer he was at the store, the longer she would have to get to Dee's apartment. She did not remember Dee's phone number, or Nadia's phone number, but she did know how to get to Dee's apartment.

"Hey, hey, I ain't getting all that shit!" Marvin protested. "Mother fucker, just one or two things, huh?"

"You wanting breakfast, lunch AND dinner, right?" Anita asked.

"Yeah, but, you know, McDonald's is just fine for dinner, know what I'm saying?" Marvin protested.

----

Ernie watched his seven hundred dollar home gym system disappear as the two twins let a hot looking brunette tell them how to hook the weathered subcompact to the rear of her truck.

She had gotten out of the truck, stomped over to him and demanded that he show her the seven hundred dollars worth of repairs. He tried the same line of bullshit on her, but her face told him she wasn't buying it at all.

"Uh huh," she finally said. "And what about the fan belt?"

"Um, well, I was just going to throw that in," he stammered.

"Mighty generous of you," Dee drawled. "Were you going to reattach the distributor cap for free too, or was that part of the package?"

"Oh, hey, hadn't noticed that," he stammered, blushing hotly.

"Nadia!" Dee screamed and one of the blondes came running over.

"You took this to one of those quickie oil change places, didn't you?" Dee hissed in the girl's face.

"Yes, yes ma'am, but we only had like fifty buck and..." Nadia blanched.

"Never mind, you. Get your sister over here. Hook it up to the truck; we're leaving," Dee spat, turning her back on the still stammering Ernie.

"Hey, what about the tow?" Ernie yelled. "They still owe me for the tow!"

"Look, Ernie, don't push it," Dee said and showed him her cell phone. "All that bull shit you were trying to heap on them? I got it all on my answering machine. Try to collect on the tow, I'll sue the shit out of you, hear?"

"Fucking cunt," Ernie muttered.

Dee smirked at him, put the truck in gear and pulled out of the service station.

----

"Don't forget, I want some molasses, goes with the grits," Anita said.

"Ain't never had it like that," Marvin challenged, checking the knots one more time.

"It's kind of Mexican," Anita said. "You know how much we like all them sweets."

She tried to smile but couldn't.

He had seemed to sense what she was planning. He took the list, turned as if he was ready to leave the apartment, then changed direction and yanked the extension cord out of the outlet.

She was flabbergasted, unable to speak or move when he grabbed her, forced her into a chair, and bound her to the chair. The bright orange cord held her fast to the chair and Marvin nodded his head in satisfaction.

"Be back," he said and left the apartment.

She struggled frantically the moment she heard the door shut but he had done his job well. The binds actually seemed to be getting tighter the more she struggled.

----

"You. Drive," Dee demanded and slid over.

Nadia eagerly got behind the wheel of the truck and sent up a cloud of dirt and stones as she rapidly pulled back onto the interstate.

"First Waffle House you see, pull over," Dee commanded.

"Ew, Awful House?" Sonja complained, snuggling up to Dee.

"Shut up; I like that place," Dee said and kissed her friend's cheek.

"Me too," Nadia declared as she sped east.

"Shut up, you do not!" Sonja squealed. "You hate it eve worse that me!"

"Says it makes her have to poop a lot," Sonja confided to Dee.

"Shut up, I don't need to hear it," Dee said and lay back as much as the seat would allow her to.

"Here," Sonja said and hit the lever, reclining the seat further.

"Thanks, now, let me sleep until we get to Waffle House, please baby?" Dee asked.

"Okay," Sonja said, reveling in hearing the word 'baby.'

Nadia saw the sign looming up but continued on. Sonja looked over and pointed to the sign.

"Let her sleep a few more minutes," Nadia said. "There's another one further down."

----

Anita nearly had one hand free; the hour of struggling had caused her to sweat profusely and her flesh was slick with sweat.

Her flesh was also raw from the constant friction. Each movement that caused the electric cord to rasp against her skin brought on sharp pain. But she continued to struggle.