Dee & The Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,098 Followers

The next door neighbor's music as pounding and throbbing; calling out for help would prove fruitless.

"Here, you know how you know how fucking hard it was to find that stupid ass molasses you just had to have?" Marvin complained bitterly as he entered the apartment.

Anita didn't answer him. He carried the four bags to the kitchen and put the groceries on the counter. He did not bother putting the groceries away.

"You um, ain't you going to untie me?" Anita asked as he flopped down on the couch and popped open a beer.

"Nah, like you like that, know what I'm saying?" he said.

"How'm I supposed to cook us lunch?" Anita asked, becoming more frightened.

"It lunch time yet?" he yelled at her. "Huh? It lunch time yet?"

"Well, no, but..." she stammered.

"When it's lunch time, I tell you, all right?" he said and drank his beer.

----

The waitress made up a lie about wanting to close out the register and asked the giggling trio of girls to pay their tab almost as soon as she'd brought out their meals. She didn't trust the looks of them; young, pretty, giggling. The vanity license plate on the front of the truck said 'Geaux Saints,' telling her that the girls were from Louisiana, not New Mexico, so if they skipped out without paying, she'd catch hell trying to get the money back.

"Yes ma'am," the little ring leader politely said and put a twenty and a ten on the bill.

"Oh, hey, could you fill this up for me?" Dee asked, producing a large thermos. "Regular?"

"Uh, yes, yes ma'am," the waitress said, chastened by the young girl's polite manners.

"Fucking bitch, closing out the register, my ass," Dee muttered to herself as the waitress rang up the ticket and the thermos.

"Oh!" Nadia exclaimed, eyes open wide. "Sonja! You forgot to tell Dee what we got for her!"

"Nadia, not here!" Sonja whispered, looking around nervously.

The three other patrons had ogled the trio when they sauntered in, but had long ago lost interest in them.

"What?" Dee demanded. "What'd you get me?"

"In the truck," Sonja whispered. "Okay?"

"Uh huh," Dee said and smiled tightly at the waitress when she brought her thermos and the change from the thirty dollars.

----

White bread. She'd asked for wheat, specifically wrote down 'whole wheat bread' but he bought the cheapest brand of white bread the grocery store carried.

And bought the no-name brand of bologna.

But the beer was imported.

She started crying silently; how had she gotten to this point?

----

"Okay, look at this," Sonja said happily as she dug around in one of her bags, then pulled out a small plastic bag.

"Oh, holy shit!" Dee said. "That real?"

"The real deal," Sonja said and handed Dee the bag of marijuana. "Finnie said it was the best stuff he could get his hands on; got it from the Bahamas."

"And you got it for me?" Dee asked, digging around in her purse for some rolling papers.

"Well, yeah," Sonja said, kissing Dee on the cheek. "'Cause I love you."

"I love you too," Dee admitted.

She rolled a joint, lit it, and cracked the truck window slightly. She took a mammoth hit on the joint, eyes watering from the smoke, and handed the joint to Sonja, who shook her head no.

"No, makes me act stupid," she giggled.

"ACT?" Nadia sneered.

"Shut up!" Sonja yelled at her sister.

"Aw yeah, that's the good shit," Dee said after she let out the smoke.

Her cramps were already beginning to ease a little. After she finished the joint, putting the remnants into the bag, she stared blissfully at the miles of blacktop that stretched out in front of them.

A few hours later she stretched and woke up.

"Damn, I'm hungry," she announced.

"McDonald's up ahead," Sonja said and put the blinker on to turn into the parking lot.

Yeah, some of them chicken McNuggets," Dee said.

"You know what they make that stuff out of?" Nadia said and giggled as Sonja took her hand off the steering wheel long enough to slap her.

"And I don't want to," Dee giggled as well.

"That was some great shit," Dee admitted as she gathered her purse.

"Really need to thank Nadia; she's the one let Finnie fuck her," Sonja said as she pulled to a stop.

"He was kind of cute," Nadia said sadly.

"Could have gotten some coke too, she'd would have let him put it in her mouth," Sonja said, grabbing her own purse.

"What are we waiting for?" Dee laughed. "Turn around, let's go back!"

She then noticed that Nadia wasn't smiling; looked as if she was about to cry.

"What?" she asked, but Nadia shook her head no.

Chapter 5

"Man, I just want to take a hot shower and die for a couple of days," Dee groaned as she pulled up to the apartment.

"Woo hoo, we're home!" Sonja said, coming to.

"We got to be at the dorm on Wednesday; it's what, Monday now?" Nadia said.

"Monday or Tuesday, I forget," Dee said, pulling the keys out of the ignition and dropping them into her purse.

She helped the twins unhook the car and push it to her 'visitor' parking slot. Then the trio grabbed all the suitcases and marched up the stairs to her apartment.

"Hey, um, this is um, this is Joel, I um, we met the other night?" the male voice squeaked on the answering machine.

Sonja's face was a mask of cold bitterness as she listened to the four messages the unknown Joel had left on her lover's answering machine.

"Um, hey listen," Dee tried to explain, toweling her hair dry after her scalding hot shower.

"Don't even touch me, you whore," Sonja hissed at Dee

"Please, Sonja, listen," Dee tried to explain, but even as she begged, knew that there was really no explanation.

Explain what? That when the PMS hit, she did hard drugs to help ease the pain? And when she did hard drugs, she needed to get fucked?

And how would she feel if Sonja had gotten high, then dragged not one, not even two, but three males to her apartment and fucked all three of them?

"Hey, it ain't like we married," she said, her anger growing. "I don't know who you been fucking when you went back to California, huh?"

"I haven't been with ANYONE!" Sonja screamed, tears of rage beginning to form in her eyes. "All summer! All I been thinking about is you! And how much I love you, and how much I want to be with you, and you been running around with everyone?"

The next door neighbor pounded on the wall as the shrill screaming between Sonja and Dee reached fever pitch.

"Please, please, stop," Nadia sobbed out, coming between the combatants. "Please? This is the last thing I need! All I wanted to do was come home! Where people love each another and don't tell me how disappointed they are in me and how stupid I am!"

"Disappointed?" Dee asked Nadia's words and behavior starting to sink in.

"I'm pregnant!" Nadia choked out and began sobbing in earnest.

For the moment, Sonja forgot her bitter anger toward Dee and hugged her sister.

"I'm not disappointed in you," Sonja whispered. "I'm just as proud of you as ever, I swear."

"But you're my sister; you're supposed to," Nadia sobbed.

"How did this happen?" Dee asked softly, squeezing Nadia's hand.

"And people say blondes are dumb?" Nadia joked through her tears.

"I know how THAT happened; what I mean is, how did it happen? You didn't practice safe sex? I mean, you aren't on the pill or something, right?" Dee asked.

"No, I just didn't think about it," Nadia sniffed.

"And we'd both tried that Bahamas stuff; told you it makes me act stupid, but Nadia, makes her go crazy," Sonja joined in.

"You fuck him too?" Dee asked Sonja and again their tempers flared up.

"No, just let him feel me up, all right?" Sonja spat.

"Like this?" Dee asked, savagely grabbing Sonja's breast.

"Stop!" Sonja cried out.

"Huh?" Dee hissed, tightening her grip as much as she could, force Sonja into a half crouch. "Like this?"

"Dee, please!" Sonja whimpered.

"Like this, you slut?" Dee asked, shoving her tongue into Sonja's gasping mouth. "Huh, you cheap fucking whore, like this?"

"At least I didn't let him fuck me," Sonja hissed, sinking to her knees. "Please, Dee, stop, please? You're hurting me."

"Good," Dee declared, giving the breast one more savage twist, and then releasing it.

----

She shut her eyes and relieved her bladder. Marvin tapped his foot, the need to empty his own bladder quite urgent.

Anita almost smiled as she forced herself to slow down, to take as long as possible. Let the son of a bitch wait.

"Aw, hey!" she cried out as he began to urinate into the bathtub.

"Taking for fucking ever, huh?" he said over his shoulder.

"You going to clean that," she said, knowing he would not.

She was right; all he did was splash some water into the tub and declare it clean. She flushed, then grabbed the can of Ajax and sprinkled it into the tub.

"Don't, please," she begged with he ran a hand over her ample rump.

"Marvin, please, no," she begged as he knelt down behind her.

"Then suck it, huh, bitch, why don't you?" he demanded.

"Can I finish this first?" she snapped.

"Uh huh, hurry up," Marvin demanded.

She did hurry, preferring to use her mouth on him than let him use her pussy. She toyed with the idea of biting him, especially when he thrust himself into the back of her throat, forcing her to gag. She knew, however, if she did do that, she'd never make it out of the apartment alive.

"Aw, man, you are the best, know what I'm saying? He grunted, coming closer and closer to his release.

"Aw, yeah, that's why you my bitch," he laughed, satisfied with himself after pumping his semen into her mouth.

"Let me make them grits, okay?" she said and hoisted herself up.

"Yeah, yeah, want to see what that shit's all about," Marvin agreed.

----

"Hey, um, listen, I wasn't like a hundred percent honest with y'all the other night," Dee said into the phone.

Sonja sat on the bed, just out of Dee's reach, glaring at her.

"Um, uh, okay," Joel said into the phone.

"See, Joel, the thing of it is, I'm, well, I think I'm gay," Dee said.

"Um, you're what?" Joel squeaked.

"I'm gay, well, I'm mostly gay; every now and then I like...Sonja! Wait!" Dee said, and then cried out as Sonja got to her feet and stormed out of the bedroom.

"Um, okay," Joel stammered into the phone.

"Look, you're a really sweet guy and you need to find somebody that's not just going to use you whenever she's cramping up and stoned out of her mind and looking for some hot dick," Dee said in a rush, then hung up.

She ran into the living room.

"Make up your mind, Dee!" Sonja screamed as she grabbed her suitcase.

"I did!" Dee cried. "I told him, don't call me no more!"

"You did not!" Sonja screamed back. "You told him you like dick; you left the door wide open for him and anyone else wants to have you!"

"Sonja, please don't go!" Dee begged.

But Sonja steeled herself and marched to the door. After a long moment, Nadia looked at the sobbing Dee.

"I'm sorry," Nadia whispered and hugged Dee tightly. "I love you, but she's my sister; I got to go where she goes."

"No!" Dee sobbed all the harder.

----

Anita almost smiled as she carried the steaming pot to the table. She stirred the molasses into the grits as she walked.

Marvin sat, dressed in just his boxer shorts; his usual attire for the breakfast table.

"Smell that?" she asked, giving the grits one last stir.

"Yeah, let's see what this shit's all about," Marvin said, grabbing the bowl she'd set in front of him.

A searing, mind-numbing sensation ran down from the top of his head to his throat and he couldn't think, couldn't breathe, and couldn't form any words.

The searing pain traveled down his chest and into his lap.

Finally, he was able to catch his breath long enough to scream, a high pitched shriek as the molten grits and molasses dripped from his head to his crotch.

His scream was cut short, though, as Anita gripped the pot with both hands and smashed it into his face. Again and again she struck him with the heavy pot until he collapsed to the floor.

"Nine one one, what is your emergency please?" Cindy Villeaux's voice came on the line.

"No emergency," Anita giggled then began sobbing with relief. "I killed him; I finally killed the mother fucker. Y'all might want to come see, though."

Cindy kept the now moaning and sobbing woman on the phone while she dispatched a police cruiser from their station and an ambulance from nearby Lafayette, Louisiana

"Oh, I got to go now; there's someone knocking at the door," Anita said and hung up before Cindy could respond.

"Um, ma'am?" Officer James Kowalski asked. "We got a call about a disturbance?"

Anita wiped her eyes with the back of her arm, swung the door wide open and pointed to the still form of Marvin Kingston.

----

"You know she loves you," Nadia said quietly as they sat in the Admissions office, waiting their turn.

"Shut up!" Sonja said loudly, causing several people to look at them. "I don't want to hear anymore about it, all right?"

"All right," Nadia whispered, wishing the people would stop staring at them.

---

"Aw man!" one of the paramedics whistled. "He is going to be in a world of hurt when he comes to!"

"Molasses?" the other paramedic asked Officer James Kowalski.

"What she said," James shrugged. "Why?"

"Shit adheres to the skin when it cools down; peels the skin right off when you go to wipe it off.

"Don't none of you mother fuckers tell my wife nothing about that shit, hear?" James said and the four men laughed.

"All right, y'all got everything y'all need?" Officer Bob Chastaine asked the two paramedics.

"Yep," the leader said and they wheeled Marvin out of the apartment.

"Why these mother fuckers always got to live on the third floor, huh?" the other paramedic grunted; Marvin was not a small man.

"He dead, right?" Anita asked as Bob Chastaine slid behind the wheel of the cruiser.

"No ma'am, he's just going to wish he was; what the paramedics said," he said, meeting her eyes in the rearview mirror. "But ma'am, you might want to keep quiet; anything you say, I got to report it, you know that, right?"

"Uh huh," Anita said and lapsed into silence as James opened the passenger door.

"Ma'am, I have your purse here, okay?" he asked, looking over at her.

She nodded her head yes.

----

She tried. She tried to will the pain away, tried to force the pain down, but finally, she had to roll a joint and smoke it, along with a large, very potent gin and lime.

The crystal meth powder was in the drawer, it called out for her, but she resisted. She fixed another drink and again ignored the call of the powder.

----

"Ma'am, is there anyone you want me to call?" Cindy gently asked the woman. "Got any family? Friends?"

Anita looked at Cindy, focused on her, and then slowly shook her head no.

"No, not really, I mean, I um, I was real close friends with Dee and Nadia and Sonja, but Marvin didn't like them, well, he didn't like Dee and Nadia , he made her nervous and I guess I kind of you know, kind of didn't call them no more and..." Anita mumbled.

"Do you know their last names?" Cindy prompted. "Maybe I can call them and see?"

"Nadia Doyeski," Anita whispered, looking at the table top. "Nadia Doyeski; Sonja's her sister. And then there's Dee. Dee Jones; she lives here, Nadia and Sonja, they live in California, but Dee lives here."

"Dee?" Cindy smiled. Dee's a real pretty girl, about our age?"

"Yes ma'am," Anita agreed.

"I know here; I'll give her a call," Cindy smiled.

She leaned and squeezed the plump girl's hand.

"Miss?" Cindy asked, causing Anita to look up.

"It's going to be all right," Cindy promised. "You'll be all right."

"Thank you," Anita mumbled.

----

"Sonja?" Dee sobbed into the phone.

"Um, no, no, Dee, this is Cindy," Cindy said.

"Oh, hey, hey Cindy, what's up?" Dee tried to compose herself.

"Um, hey, I got a friend of yours down here; she needs some help," Cindy said.

"Be right there," Dee said, not even asking who the friend was.

She brushed her teeth, shrugged into a bra and tee shirt and ran down the stairs.

----

"Don't matter what floor you're on; they're all the same, huh?" Nadia tried to lighten the mood as she and Sonja put their things away.

"It's a dormitory; what do you expect?" Sonja snapped.

"God, Sonja, are you TRYING to be a bitch?" Nadia finally snapped. "'Cause if you are, good job."

"How could she?" Sonja finally let herself feel the full weight of her pain and began to cry heartily.

Both girls sat on the edge of one of the beds, held each other tight and rocked and consoled one another.

----

"Hey, how you doing?" Dee asked Anita.

Anita looked up and gasped.

"You came!" Anita said and lumbered to her feet to hug her former friend.

"Of course I did; why wouldn't I?" Dee asked and hugged her friend.

"'Cause I was such a total bitch to you and Nadia when you guys tried to tell me and I wouldn't listen and then I just never called or come over and..." Anita said.

"All in the past now," Dee assured her.

She turned and looked at Cindy.

"So, what we need to do now?" she asked Cindy.

"Well, we're going to book her in a few minutes; we're waiting for Kelly to get here. We need a female officer to conduct the body search, then she'll be brought to the courthouse for arraignment; she's going to need a lawyer there and..." Cindy said.

"Okay, you," Dee said to Anita. "You keep your mouth shut. I'm calling Marie Robichaux; she's the best attorney in this Parish. Don't worry about bail; I got it."

"Thank you, Dee," Anita murmured and began to cry silent tears.

"Don't worry; Marie's the absolute best," Dee reassured Anita.

"See?" Cindy smiled to Anita. "I told you, it'll be all right."

----

Sonja ignored the ring; it was Dee's ring tone. A moment later her cell phone chirped, letting her know that Dee had left a message.

Nadia did not ignore her phone, answering it.

"Don't," Sonja begged, but it was too late.

"Hello?" Nadia answered.

She sat down on the bed.

"Really?" She asked, incredulous. "Anita?"

"What?" Sonja asked, but Nadia waved her hand to silence the girl.

"Well, yeah, sure," Nadia agreed then hung up.

"What?" Sonja demanded.

"Anita, she's in jail," Nadia said.

"Anita? You sure?" Sonja asked.

"Yeah, Dee says she tried to kill that guy, that what's his name," Nadia said, still unsure of whether or not to believe it or not.

----

Dee couldn't take it any longer and succumbed to the marijuana. She smoked two joints and chased that down with nearly a fifth of rum, having already drunk all of the vodka and gin in her apartment.

She hated rum; it gave her horrendous headaches. She told herself it was all the sugar in it, but she knew the truth; it was the alcohol.

But at least she wouldn't be horny. Marijuana did not make her horny like cocaine or crystal meth did. Rum certainly did not make her horny, it just made her drunk.

She staggered into her bedroom, flopped on the bed, vomited and passed out.

----

"Oh my goodness!" Sonja gasped as she walked into the bedroom and smelled the foul stench of Dee's vomit.

"Come on, Baby," Sonja crooned as she led a nearly comatose Dee into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"I love you so much; please don't ever leave me," Dee sobbed, overcome with self-pity and self-loathing.

"How you turn this washer on?" Nadia called out as she dumped the soiled sheets into the small washing machine.

"Pull the handle out, goober," Sonja called back as she began to strip Dee out of her soiled clothing.

"I missed you so bad; I just can't live without you," Dee continued her drunken rambling.

"Whew, brush your teeth you going to be kissing all over me," Sonja demanded.

"Good idea," Dee said and tripped over her shorts and panties which were bunched around her ankles.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,098 Followers