Dee & The Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

Wow, she's like really out of it, huh?" Nadia said, looking at the body on the floor.

"Guess so," Sonja said. "Come on, help me."

"Uh huh, what you want me to do?" Nadia asked.

"I guess just hold her up," Sonja said.

"Easier said than done," Nadia grunted as the unconscious Dee offered no assistance.

"What?" Dee shrieked when Sonja pulled her into the ice cold spray.

"Hi, Dee," Sonja giggled as Dee's eyes finally focused on her.

"Hi, what are you doing, why are we in a cold shower, when did you get here?" Dee rambled, holding herself tightly against the chill.

"Coffee's ready," Nadia cheerfully called out.

"Oh, thank God," Dee said and got out of the cold spray.

"Hey, give me one too!" Sonja demanded as Dee grabbed a large towel.

----

"Dee, you, um, you ever think of going to a doctor?" Sonja asked as they sipped the hot beverage.

"About what?" Dee asked, beginning to come to.

"About your periods. I mean, mine are a pain in the butt, but yours seem to be monumental," Sonja said.

"Yeah, and all the mother fucker does is pat me on the head and tell me it's just part of life," Dee spat.

"Well, it is a part of life, but yours are really out there," Nadia agreed, sipping her coffee.

"You ever been to a woman doctor?" Sonja went on. "I mean, how's a man know what's normal and what's not?"

"Tried; bitch's got a waiting list nearly six months," Dee complained.

"Then get on the waiting list," Sonja ordered. "You want me to come back? Get on the list."

"Now, tell me what happened with Anita," Nadia demanded.

Dee looked at a tight faced Sonja for a long moment, nodded her head, and then turned to face Nadia.

"All I know is she tried to kill that guy, Marvin what's his name and then called nine one one and turned herself in and then gave Cindy my mane and I went down there and I called Marie Robichaux; she's the best lawyer I know and..." Dee said.

Chapter 6

"Hey um, listen, I um, yeah, I remember you telling me you, um, you're like not really into guys, but..." Joel stammered on the phone.

Dee smiled; she had just snorted a line of meth and was horny. Sonja was at the library, researching for a paper that needed to be turned in on Monday. Nadia was having morning sickness morning noon and night.

"Come on over or you need me to come get you?" Dee husked into the phone.

"What? No, no, nothing like that," Joel squeaked. "No, I'm um, see, I'm working on my project for Dr. Rich's class; I'm majoring in Broadcast Production and you're the prettiest girl I know and everyone says if you want an 'A' in Dr. Rich's class you need to get the prettiest girls and..."

The door slammed and Dee tensed up.

"What you want me to do?" Dee asked guardedly.

"God, I can't believe that library!" Sonja complained.

"Just let me interview you; it'll take fie minutes, ten at most," Joel begged.

Dee thought quickly; Sonja couldn't object to that.

And maybe Sonja would like Joel; he was a cutie pie. And if Sonja liked Joel, she couldn't object to Dee liking Joel.

"When?" Dee asked.

"I um, I could be there in what? Ten, no better give me twenty minutes; you still in that apartment?" Joel asked, happy.

"Yeah, same place," Dee agreed and hung up.

"Who was that?" Sonja asked easily as she dropped the books onto the waterbed.

"That um, that was that guy, Joel," Dee admitted. "He um, he needs some help on a project he's working on and he..."

"What kind of help?" Sonja asked, face tight with controlled rage.

"Just a fucking interview, all right?" Dee yelled.

"Uh huh," Sonja snapped.

She looked at the nightstand, then back at Dee.

"You didn't," she accused, the residue quite evident on the surface of the table.

"Fucking cramps, all right?" Dee screamed.

"Fine," Sonja spat and grabbed her books off the bed.

"Don't come in here unless you want to watch me puke," Nadia whined from the day bed.

"Might as well; God damned Dee's making me sick anyway," Sonja spat.

"I hate this," Nadia whined.

"Yeah, well, only five and a half months to go," Sonja sympathized.

----

"Okay, man, the light's good in here," Joel praised as he set the camera up on the tripod. "Good natural lighting; I can see your face, see the Couch, oh, um, hi, um, how's it going?"

Sonja, this is Joel; he's a student at U.L.D. working on..." Dee introduced her lover to Joel.

Sonja nodded curtly, and then looked at the equipment with some interest.

"Your camera?" she asked.

"No, I wish," Joel admitted. "No, it's the University's."

"And what are you doing?" Sonja asked.

"I um, I'm getting ready to interview your um, your, um Dee here," Joel stammered, obviously unsure what to call Dee, unsure of the relationship between the two women.

.

"You're going to interview her?" Sonja asked.

"Um, yes ma'am," Joel said, swallowing nervously.

"Can I watch?" Sonja asked. "I promise I won't make any noise; I will be as quiet as a church mouse. I'll just sit right here and..."

"Um, sure, um yeah, I don't see why not," Joel said.

Sonja took a seat at the table and watched as Joel took a seat next to Dee. He pushed a button on the small remote control he held then began a rambling monologue, clearly nervous.

"Do you want to be an interviewer?" Sonja interrupted.

"No, not really," Joel admitted, looking at Sonja. "I want to, what I'm really interested in is the production side of this, you know?"

"You have the questions written out?" Sonja asked.

"Um, yeah, they're right here," Joel said, showing Sonja a clipboard.

"Let me," Sonja demanded, holding out her hand for the clipboard.

She sat down next to him and read aloud a few of the questions, looking directly at him asking him the details of his assignment.

"Okay, that's easy enough," Sonja agreed. "Get behind the camera? Tell me when to go?"

"Okay," Joel said, not realizing how easily Sonja had put him at eases how she had manipulated the answers out of him.

"Sonja, what are you doing?" Nadia asked, making one of her rare appearances out of her room.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Dee demanded.

"I'm being Katie Couric!" Sonja laughed. "Only prettier!"

"On three," Joel said, obviously much more at ease behind the camera than in front of it.

"Hi, I'm Sonja Doyeski," Sonja bubbled into the camera, and then turned to face Dee. "And you are..?"

"Dee Jones," Dee smiled at Sonja.

"But Dee isn't your full name, is it? Sonja asked.

"Um, no, no it's not," Dee admitted.

"Dee is short for..." Sonja pressed.

"Delicious," Dee admitted, blushing in embarrassment.

"Delicious Africa Jones," Sonja finished for her. "Dee, tell me, do you have any living relatives?"

"There's my mom and my dad," Dee stammered.

"No, no, not your foster parents," Sonja interrupted.

"Sonja, please don't do this to me," Dee whispered, begging.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," Sonja said.

"There's my mother, Precious Jones," Dee said, a tear beginning to trickle down her cheek.

"Hm mm, tell me, Delicious, what does your mother do for a living?" Sonja pressed.

----

True to the paramedic's prediction, Marvin was indeed in a world of hurt.

But he had recovered enough to be released from the hospital. He protested his discharge, but to no avail. According to administration, there was no reason to keep him there.

He had no where to go; the landlord had seized the opportunity to remove all of Marvin and Anita's meager possessions and change the locks on the door.

"Mother fucker, better get the fuck on out of here," the new tenant said, getting right in Marvin's face. "No, I don't know where your shit is, fucking dump for all I know."

"Aw, that fucking bitch's dead I ever find her fat ass," Marvin cursed.

----

"Get that girl here, you got an 'A' in this class," Dr. Rich said as he watched Sonja interview both Joel, then Dee.

"She um, I um don't think..." Joel stammered.

Dr. Rich was notorious for seizing hold of the cutest girls in his class, screwing them, giving them passing grades, then dropping them as soon as the next cute girl came along. Sonja, as far as Joel knew, was Dee's lover, not interested in men at all.

"Don't get her in here, you'll be lucky to get a 'D' and don't even think about pursuing this as a career," Dr. Rich threatened.

"I'll see what I can do," Joel swallowed nervously.

----

"He ain't coming here, huh?" Anita asked fearfully when Cindy told him that Marvin was now well enough to be released from University Medical Center.

"He'd be kind of crazy to do that, huh?" Cindy looked at her.

"He is," Anita assured her.

----

"Hey, um, you um, you wouldn't want to um meet my, um, Dr. Rich really liked the tape we made and he um, he asked if I could get you to come meet him," Joel stammered.

"Okay," Sonja shrugged.

Dee was still upset over the whole interview; Sonja had asked her some very personal questions, very probing questions.

"Your drug use, would you categorize it as 'casual,' 'habitual,' or addictive?'" Sonja asked.

"Um, what?" Dee asked, shocked.

"Your drug use, you do use drugs, marijuana, right? Other substances, how would you describe your drug use?" Sonja pressed.

"Um, I would guess casual," Dee stammered.

"Three, four hundred dollars a week and you call that 'casual?'" Sonja asked. "Ms. Jones, isn't your drug use, in fact, habitual? But we'll come back to that; let's talk about your alcohol abuse...."

If that hadn't been damning enough, Sonja moved on to even more personal questions.

"How many, if you had to guess, how many sexual partners have you had since becoming sexually active?" Sonja had asked.

"Um, I guess about ten?" Dee stammered, knowing the actual number to be quadruple that number.

"And how many were men?" Sonja asked, leaning closer to Dee, lowering her voice.

"Um, what?" Dee asked.

"These sexual liaisons, not all were heterosexual; I am asking how many were in fact, heterosexual," Sonja pressed.

"I um, I guess about half," Dee admitted, blushing profusely.

And if asked, why she had not just stood up, put an end to the interview, Dee would not be able to give any answer.

----

His mother had told him, long ago, there was no room for him in her apartment, so Marvin did not bother going there.

"Delight, my man!" he said as he stood on the doorstep of his friend's motel room.

"Mother fucker, what the fuck happened to you?" Delight asked, shocked at Marvin's appearance.

"Believe this shit?" Marvin said and launched into his tale about taking Anita in, treating her like a queen, a goddess, loving her, respecting her, only for her to have her attack him.

"Must have been kicking it with some mother fucker behind my back, know what I'm saying?" Marvin concluded.

"Burned you like that?" delight asked as they passed a tightly rolled joint back and forth.

"Yeah, acting all sweet and shit, 'Oh, let me fix you breakfast,' feel me, dog? Then dumps the stuff all over me!" Marvin said. "You got any beer?"

"Mo, dog, just killed the last tall boy right before you dragged your sorry ass up here," Delight lied.

"Aw, man, shit!" Marvin said. "Been locked up in that fucking place they call a hospital, couldn't get me NOTHING! Know what I'm saying? Whole time, I'm all like, Dog, I get out of here, I'm have me some fucking beer, know what I'm saying? "

"Uh huh," Delight said, not feeling sorry for Marvin's thirst.

"Uh huh, got another room, four doors down, ready for your ass," Delight said when Marvin asked if he could stay with him for a few days.

"Uh huh and how much that cost?" Marvin asked, getting angry. "Man, I done told you, I been in the fucking hospital! Think I got any scratch, huh?"

"Sorry to hear that," Delight said tightly. "Ain't my problem now is it?"

"And if it was you, I'd give you the shirt off my back 'cause you my boy," Marvin yelled.

"Hey, hey, ain't got to be getting all loud up in here," Delight said.

"Aw fuck you," Marvin said, punching Delight as hard as he could.

His recuperation had left him much weaker and Delight easily overpowered Marvin.

"Sleep with one eye open, that's all I'm going to say, bitch, better sleep with one eye open," Marvin cursed as he left the motel room.

----

Dr. Rich had to admit, Sonja had a quality, an intangible quality that he really couldn't name, but the camera seemed to seize it. Her style, even though it was rough, even crude, was quite effective. He had seen it on the tape that Joel produced.

Sonja had a way of asking questions that disarmed people, made them answer questions they would not normally want to answer. You couldn't teach that.

"But I am already taking fifteen hours," Sonja smiled apologetically. "And I graduate at the end of this semester anyway."

"Just take this one class," Dr. Rich begged.

"I don't know," Sonja giggled, charming Dr. Rich even more.

----

Anita answered the questions Dr. Leblanc asked, fighting back the tears until the woman smiled at her.

"Let it go," she said quietly. "I bet you'll feel better if you do."

Dr. Leblanc rapped on the glass and Cindy opened the door for her.

"Thank you," Dr. Leblanc said and Cindy smiled.

That was why she liked the psychologist; even though Dr. Leblanc was a doctor, she didn't as high and mighty.

"So, when are you due?" Dr. Leblanc asked as she retrieved her purse from the locker the DeGarde Police Department made her put her personal effects in whenever she met with a prisoner.

"How did you... I haven't even told Adam yet!" Cindy gasped.

"Hope it's a girl," Mr. Leblanc giggled as she left the lobby.

"Classic case of 'Battered Wife Syndrome,'" Dr. Leblanc said to Marie Robichaux. "He'd even crossed the line from mental imprisonment to physical imprisonment; he'd tied her with an extension cord, left her in a chair tied up while he went out, then left her tied up while he sat in the same room."

"So she had good reason to fear for her life," Marie concluded.

"Yep," Dr. Leblanc agreed. "Started off with isolating her from friends and family, any support system that would have empowered her to leave him. The verbal abuse, the sexual abuse, he'd struck her on more than one occasion... It was only a matter of time."

"Thanks," Marie said and hung up the telephone.

----

"Take your medication?" Dee asked Nadia as the blonde got to her feet.

"Uh huh," Nadia smiled, carrying the bowl to the kitchen. "So, when'd you learn to cook?"

"Someone needed to; you were too sick and your sister, God knows what she would have done in the kitchen," Dee laughed.

"Well, thank you," Nadia said, kissing Dee on the side of her face. "I know cooking wasn't one of the things you wanted to do, but..."

"For you?" Dee said, gently pulling the girl onto her lap. "For you, anything.

"Uh huh," Nadia murmured, comfortable in the embrace.

"So, what you want for supper tonight?" Dee asked, rubbing Nadia's tummy.

"Ooh, keep doing that," Nadia giggled lightly.

"You know what it'll lead to," Dee warned lightly.

"That's fine; I like it when we make love," Nadia agreed and kissed Dee's lips.

"Yeah?" Dee teased, running her hand over the bulge of Nadia's tummy.

"Yeah," Nadia agreed.

"Gee, I would have never guessed," Dee said.

"I love you, Dee," Nadia admitted.

"Love you too," Dee said.

"Come on, let's go, before 'Barbara Walters' comes home," Nadia said, wiggling out of Dee's embrace.

"Ooh, get the oil; I'll rub your tummy, okay?" Dee said, getting her own bowl and carrying into to the kitchen.

"Ooh, goody!" Nadia whooped.

"And lay a towel down; I don't want that stuff on the sheets again," Dee demanded.

----

"I'm Sonja Doyeski, reporting from DeGarde, Louisiana. Behind me, behind those brown bricks, sits Anita Louise Sanchez," Sonja said into the camera. "Sitting, waiting for her chance to give her side of the story. Police Chief Charles Villeaux has issued no comment and Anita's lawyer, Marie Robichaux has declined our invitation for an interview, saying only that she and her client look forward to the trial, where she anticipates the charges against her client will be dropped."

"Edit point," Joel murmured, stopping the playback.

The scene changed and Sonja, dressed in a different blouse, smiled for the camera. The scene was of an interior location.

"Hello. In the case of the People versus Anita Louise Sanchez, the prosecution's primary witness is Mr. Marvin Kingston, the alleged victim of Ms. Sanchez's rampage.

Joel zoomed out, revealing Marvin Kingston seated next to Sonja.

Marvin's skin was still mottled and speckled where skin was growing back. He still had gauze adhered to the more sever burns.

"Thank you for coming here today, Mr. Kingston; May I call you 'Marvin?'" Sonja asked, smiling her most charming smile.

"Uh yeah, yeah, that'd be cool," Marvin preened for Sonja's benefit.

Joel worked tirelessly; several segments had to be edited out. Marvin had spat out profanity after profanity, even as both Sonja and Joel had cautioned him, and interrupted him to remind him of that.

"Well, what the fuck I'm supposed to say, huh?" Marvin yelled. "Stupid fucking cow burns my ass up, I ain't supposed say shit?"

His profanities grew in intensity when it finally dawned on Marvin that the cute blonde was not sympathetic to him but was in fact sympathetic to Anita.

"Aw all you fucking cunts all alike, know what I'm saying?" he spat as he got to his feet and stormed out of the studio.

"And that's a wrap," Joel muttered as he faded out on Sonja's signing off.

"She is unbelievable," Dr. Rich said as Joel leaned back and let out his breath.

""Yeah, she's good," Joel agreed.

"Okay, get that down to K.L.A.F.," Dr. Rich ordered and Joel tiredly got to his feet.

Chapter 7

Dee slowly rubbed the oil into Nadia's breasts, paying close attention to the nipples. Nadia's neck, shoulders and arms were already slick with the oil and she sighed in contentment as Dee lapped the sensitive buds.

She kissed Nadia's slack mouth, thrusting her tongue in Nadia's mouth until Nadia finally groaned with passion and returned Dee's kiss.

Dee sucked Nadia's tongue hard, and then resumed rubbing the oil into Nadia's skin.

She dribbled some more oil, even though her hands were liberally coated, onto Nadia's pale belly and Nadia giggled as the oil splattered.

Dee shifted position, coming to rest between Nadia's slightly splayed legs. She loving caressed the oil into Nadia's belly, coating the entire area. Playfully, she tugged at Nadia's blonde curls, eliciting a moan from Nadia.

"Aw, you want me to play with your pussy?" Dee teased.

"Yes," Nadia begged.

"Maybe later," Dee said and dribbled the oil onto Nadia's pale thighs.

"Bitch," Nadia laughed as Dee spread the oil on Nadia's upper thighs and lower abdomen, getting the oil every where except on Nadia's pubic mound.

"Bitch?" Dee asked. "That's not very nice; I am doing you a favor, you know."

"You know what I mean," Nadia laughed, running her fingers through Dee's thick brown hair.

Dee scooted down toward the foot of the bed and massaged the oil into Nadia's feet and calves, knees, and thighs then leaned forward and licked along Nadia's drooling pussy.

"Aw damn it!" Nadia howled in orgasm.

Dee laughed merrily, even as she lapped at the juices that Nadia gushed. She jammed two fingers into Nadia's tightly clenched pussy and found Nadia's G-spot.

"Too much, too much," Nadia whined as Dee forced another orgasm from Nadia.

"Want me to stop?" Dee asked.

"Please, I think you better," Nadia gasped.

"You know what you have to do," Dee cajoled.

"Fine, fine," Nadia wheezed, body tense as Dee's fingers threatened to jab her G-spot again.

They lie in each others arms, belly to swelling belly, kissing and stroking each other.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers