Dee & The Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uh huh," Sonja giggled, looking at his erection.

----

With Marvin in the same jail building as her, Anita agreed very rapidly to the terms set forth by Adam Rich. Marie and Adam signed all the papers and shook hands formally.

"Okay, court date for next Tuesday," Marie smiled and laughed when she received a hug from Anita.

"Thank you, Miss Robichaux," Anita said sincerely.

She cautiously looked all around as she walked from the visitors' lounge to her cell, making sure that Marvin wasn't lurking around.

"He's on the other side," Cindy said gently. "He'd have to walk right through the lobby to get over here and there's like six cops in the lobby; he'd never make it."

"Uh huh; I'm telling you, he's crazy. He'd try it," Anita assured Cindy.

----

Sonja hiked her skirt up and masturbated frantically. The thought of Dee, humiliating herself, acting like a total slut, and letting three boys fuck her, use her, fill all three of her holes with their cocks; she grunted in orgasm.

She checked her watch; she had a few minutes to get to the editing booth. Thankfully, Joel did all the work; she just 'supervised.'

"Not having any 'prima Donna' blow ups," Professor Rich said. "I don't want to hear 'he kept in that shot that made my ass look big' or anything like that."

Sonja giggled when he smiled; she had immediately looked over her shoulder, trying to see if her ass did look big or not.

But all the same, he insisted that she sit through the endless boredom of editing. One thing she had grown to appreciate was that Joel was a perfectionist and a true professional.

----

The three gang members looked at Marvin warily when Officer Eric Miller brought him back to his cell.

"Uh uh, that's mine," Julio said when Marvin moved to sit down on his cot.

"Fuck it is, ass hole," Marvin spat. "Bitch, I slept here last night, going to sleep here again, you feel me?"

He was no match for the three others; the three beat and kicked him until he stopped moving. They shoved him underneath a cot and left him there while they amused themselves bragging about their conquests and what they would do when they were released.

"The Amigo, he say 'time served,' we out," Julio assured Miguel; it was Miguel's first time being arrested.

----

"That was great," Sonja praised as Dee cleared away the lunch dishes.

"Glad you liked it," Dee mumbled.

Dee looked at the gin bottle on the counter. She'd promised Nadia she would not drink any more alcohol until five o'clock; it was twelve thirty nine, according to the clock on the microwave oven. She shook her head and concentrated on the task at hand, putting the dishes into the dishwasher.

Sonja's phone buzzed and Sonja happily retrieved it from her purse.

"He what?" Sonja said in disbelief. "Fine, fine, be right there."

"She grabbed her purse; made sure her clothes were free of food stains and without a word, dashed out of the apartment.

----

"But I didn't do anything!" Miguel whined, terrified.

"Doesn't matter," Charles Villeaux said through tight lips. "Didn't do nothing to stop it neither, did you?"

Charles almost smiled as Miguel very quickly turned on Eduardo and Julio, painting a tale of the other two boys beating and kicking Marlon to death while, he, Miguel, sat on the bunk and watched. The video surveillance camera showed that Miguel had been as enthusiastic a participant as Eduardo and Julio. But there was no sound with the tape.

"So, Julio tells Marlon that Marlon's sitting on his bunk and Marlon threatened Julio, is that about it?" Charles asked.

"Uh huh, then he just starts hitting him and kicking him and Eduardo, he starts hitting him too and that guy, he had enough and goes down and we...Julio and Eduardo, they just stick him under the bed, you know?" Miguel said.

"Stay," Charles ordered and got to his feet.

He left Miguel sitting in the interrogation room, walked across the hall where Eric was interrogating a silent Julio. He rapped once on the door and stuck his head in.

"Don't need to talk to him no more," he told Eric. "Eduardo and Miguel done told us all we need to know"

He then turned and smiled coldly at Julio as Julio put on a tough guy front.

". Congratulations, mother fucker; you're going to Angola's Death Row," Charles said in perfect Spanish.

"What?" Julio screamed. "Uh uh! Aw, man! You can't believe shit them little punk ass mother fuckers say!"

He started talking; telling Eric how it was actually Eduardo and Miguel that had beaten Marvin while, he, Julio, had tried to stop them from hurting the obviously weakened man.

Charles closed the door and walked to the next interrogation room. Officer Chastaine actually smiled when Charles stuck his head in.

"Dumb ass here thinks he can just sit there and say 'no speak English' and that's going to get him out of this," he told Charles.

"Well, that's fine; we don't need him anyway," Charles said in English. "Julio and Miguel done already told us it was all Eduardo's doing anyway. He's the mother fucker going to get them needles in his arms; he's the mother fucker going to die for this one."

"Aw, no they ain't said shit," Eduardo sneered. "You just fucking with me, gringo. You think you going to come in here, say that shit, and I just snitch on my Angels two seven zero brothers. That ain't happening."

"Bingo!" Charles laughed out loud. "You win!"

"Come on, Tough guy," Officer Chastaine laughed and turned on the monitor to Julio and Eric's interrogation room.

"And he starts kicking the poor guy, and I'm telling him, 'man, amigo, come on, guy looks pretty hurt,' you know? And Eduardo's like 'fucking n*ggers all ought to die,' you know?" Julio was telling Eric.

"You win," Charles laughed a harsh laugh at Eduardo. "Any last words, winner?"

He closed the door as Officer Chastaine smirked at Eduardo. Eduardo tried to get to his feet, but the cuffs kept him pinned to the table.

"It's really not that bad," Officer Chastaine assured him as he struggled mightily. "They stick the first needle in and it kind of calms you down, you know? A muscle relaxer, kind of. Then they put the second needle in and...."

"God damn it, it's not funny!" Eduardo screamed, trying to break free of his shackles.

"Neither is beating a man to death," Officer Chastaine said, not smiling.

Charles walked in the interrogation room and Miguel looked up, hopeful.

"Going to unlock your feet first; kick me and you'll regret it, got it?" Charles said.

"Yes sir," Miguel said meekly.

He unlocked the kid, and then brought him into the hallway. Eduardo's screams could be heard more clearly in the hallway and Miguel's face lost all color.

"Keep moving," Charles said, putting his hand into Miguel's back.

----

"I don't, oh! Oh my God!" Nadia grunted as a pain jabbed her.

"What?" Dee asked, looking up from the stove. "What's wrong?"

"I uh!" Nadia groaned. "I oh! Dee!"

Dee put her drink down and entered the living room as Nadia pulled herself off of the couch. Suddenly Nadia sat down on the floor and gasped aloud as a pain cut through her.

"Oh, shit, don't tell me the baby's coming?" Dee said and Nadia groaned.

"I don't know," Nadia whined, eyes wide with fear.

Sonja looked at her cell phone and rolled her eyes. It was Dee, who was probably upset that she wasn't home for dinner.

"Look, I'm in the sound booth right now," she said. "Let me call you back."

"The baby's coming Dee said into the phone. "Baby doesn't give a shit about your precious career, bitch."

"Be right there," Sonja said and hung up.

"My sister's having her baby," she explained to Joel and the intern that Professor Rich had assigned to them.

----

Deonia Catherine Doyeski made her grand entrance at five fourteen the following morning, after eleven hours of strenuous labor.

"Deonia?" Sonja queried, wrinkling her nose at the strange name.

"D E for Dee," Nadia said wearily. O N for Sonja. And I A for Nadia. It's all of our names together, since I figured we're all going to be raising her together."

"Aw!" Dee sighed happily.

The baby had her mother's blonde hair and her father's brown eyes, but definitely had her aunt's insistent nature, demanding to be the center of attention, screaming and howling loudly for all to hear her.

----

Anita smiled nervously for the cameras and answered Sonja's questions, as well as the questions of the three other reporters. Finally, Adam Rich ushered her into a waiting BMW.

"Um, where we going?" Anita asked the handsome assistant DA.

"You're on probation," he said and smiled as he steered the car south. "Taking you where you'll be serving out your adjustment period."

"Oh," she said.

Then a thought hit her and she looked at him.

"Um, my friend, Dee? The one that was paying Miss Marie? I need to call her, tell her thanks, okay?" Anita asked.

"I'll see if I can clear that," Adam said. "Remember, though, you're on probation; no consorting with anyone that might jeopardize the conditions of your probation."

He pulled up in front of a small cabin on the West Bank of Baylor Lake. Producing a key from the console of his car, he smiled at her, then quickly got out and trotted around to her side of the car.

She smiled up at him as he helped her from the car and guided her along the gravel path to the door of the cabin.

"This, um, actually, this is MY cabin," he admitted to her as she looked around at the comfortable surroundings. "I um, I hope you don't um, don't mind but..."

Then he grabbed her and was pressing his dry lips to her surprised mouth. After a moment he jammed his tongue into her mouth and frantically thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth. His left hand was kneading her breasts while his right arm was around her, pulling her tightly to him, his right hand kneading her fleshy buttocks.

"You'll stay here, it's real nice and quiet out here," he was babbling. "And you need anything, anything at all, I'll get it for you; all you got to do is ask, okay?"

Anita looked at him. She might not be tied down to a chair with electric cord, or handcuffed in the rear of a police car, or sitting in a jail cell, but she was going to be a prisoner, all the same.

The End.