Dee & The Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't doing me," Dee lightly complained.

"Getting to that," Nadia assured her.

They kissed for a few more minutes.

"You still haven't..." Dee complained.

"Shut up," Nadia said. "I'm getting to that."

"Um, before we have the baby?" Dee said.

"Not if you keep..." Nadia said and gasped as Dee inserted three fingers into her pussy.

"Going to eat me now?" Dee threatened.

"Okay," Nadia agreed and wiggled her body down to Dee's waist.

Nadia used her thumbs to spread Dee's pussy lips apart and blew her hot breath over Dee's pierced clitoris.

It was a game the lovers played. Dee would threaten, cajole, wheedle, and bribe Nadia into doing exactly what Nadia wanted to do anyway; Nadia would act as if she was reluctant to do it. Both knew that Nadia enjoyed performing oral sex on Dee, with or without the oiled massage before hand.

Dee looked down at the blonde as the blonde's blue eyes closed in bliss. It seemed as if the roles had shifted.

Sonja used to be the docile, slightly submissive one, Nadia the outgoing, demanding one. Now, though. With the pregnancy, the dynamics had changed.

Recently, the dynamics had changed drastically. Dee didn't even know who Sonja Doyeski was any more, and certainly didn't care much for her. The love she used to feel for Sonja was now devoted to Nadia.

When Nadia's morning sickness grew to be too much for her, she missed several classes, to the point that the University politely suggested she take an 'I' or 'Incomplete' for the semester and take those courses again, after the baby was born. But if she wasn't a student, she couldn't stay in their dormitory. Dee did not even hesitate; she pulled up in her pick up truck and took the quite ill girl to her apartment. Nadia's twin came along as well.

"So, have you thought about what you're going to do, you know, with the baby?" Dee asked, stroking Nadia's belly.

"What you mean?" Nadia asked, almost asleep.

"I mean, you going to keep it, going to give it up for adoption, what?" Dee asked.

"Give it, what?" Nadia asked, wiggling around to look into Dee's eyes.

"Nadia, a baby costs a lot of money to raise," Dee said.

"You don't want the baby?" Nadia asked, a sob catching in her throat.

"Of course I want the baby," Dee hastened to assure her lover.

"But then how can you even suggest giving it up?" Nadia wailed out loud.

"Easy, dummy," Sonja snapped from the doorway of the bedroom. "You don't have a job, no money, and no education; how are you going to support yourself, much less a baby?"

"I don't know," Nadia whined.

"Might want to think about it," Sonja snapped. "There anything to eat? I got to be in Lafayette in an hour."

"Fix a Lean Cuisine," Dee snapped.

"Fine, fine," Sonja said and disappeared from the doorway.

"Your sister is a bitch, you hear?" Dee said to Nadia.

"You don't want the baby?" Nadia whimpered.

"Yes, Nadia, I do, but I really thing we need to think about what would be best for the baby," Dee tried to reason with Nadia.

"There's only that vegetarian lasagna; I hate that one," Sonja loudly huffed fin the kitchen. "Never mind; I'll get a burger or something from McDonald's."

Dee pursed her lips as Sonja slammed the front door, signaling to Dee that she was displeased with her.

"Then buy your own, cunt," she called out.

----

Marvin's mother loaned him the money for the deposit for a one room efficiency apartment. Even though the girl that was showing him the apartment had a wedding ring and a swollen belly, he still flirted with her.

Alicia Dumas ignored the crass flirting of the tenant as she explained the lease agreement to him.

"And if I'm like maybe one or two days, you know, um behind on that, um, there any way we can um, you know, make other arrangements?" Marvin asked, grinning mawkishly at the attractive brunette.

She put the pen down and stared at him for a long moment. Then she picked up the pen and went on to the next item on the rental agreement.

"Mr. Kingston, this is a legally binding document; you sign this and it says that you understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of this lease," Alicia stated firmly, when she had finished reading the document.

"Uh huh," Marvin posed and flexed.

"And it's my husband that comes by on the third of the month to collect the rent, not me," Alicia went on.

"That's cool, that's cool, rather it be you, but we can live with that," Marvin said.

"And he is very serious about the rent and respecting the property," Alicia said. "You want to think about this before you sign this?"

"Nah, nah, like this place, like the owner, know what I'm saying?" Marvin smirked knowingly at her.

"Uh huh," Alicia said, looking around the apartment that she and her boyfriend used to live in.

Cris kept the place nice and clean; he'd bought a steam cleaner to clean the carpets, and painted the walls a soft shade of white. The furniture was also steam cleaned, or if it couldn't be cleaned, replaced. True, the couches and chairs came from the Goodwill in Lafayette, but again, it was cleaned before Cris put it into his apartments.

"That bed, it nice and soft, huh?" Marvin asked his meaning obvious.

"I wouldn't know; I don't sleep anywhere but in my husband's bed," Alicia said, getting to her feet.

"All right now, where I sign?" Marvin asked, picking up the pen.

"Again, Mr. Kingston, if you want to take some time to think about it," Alicia warned.

"It's all good, it's all good," Marvin said and produced the crumpled check his mother had given to him.

Alicia looked at the check and shook her head no.

"I am sorry; Mr. Kingston, but I cannot accept a third party check. Especially one drawn on a..." she looked again at the check. "New Orleans account. Any possibility you could get this cashed?"

"Aw, come on!" Marvin spat out. "Know how fucking hard it was me just to get my old lady let me hold this?"

"Well, thanks for stopping by; let me know when you would like to rent this place," Alicia said and stood, indicating that the interview was over.

----

"Trial's set for, wow, Dee, you really ARE turning into a great chef!" Sonja prattled as they sat at the dining room table, eating the warm cake.

"And you're covering the trial?" Nadia asked, after taking a sip of milk.

"Yep, Professor Rich's got all the stations in Louisiana wanting copies of it too," Sonja smiled.

She drummed her feet excitedly against the floor, unmindful of the downstairs tenant.

"Think about it!" she said excitedly. "All of them! Every station in Louisiana; I'll be famous!"

"Gee, does that mean you'll get a big head?" Dee asked dryly.

"Now why would I get a big head?" Sonja laughed. "Just because I'm a big star? I'll never forget the little people that helped me."

"On behalf of all the little people?" Dee said, looking at Sonja. "Eat me."

"I'm just kidding," Sonja hastened to assure her friend.

"Uh huh," Dee said, not convinced.

----

Anita smiled when Marie Robichaux showed up, along with a handsome man, very sharply dressed. The man appeared to be in his mid to late thirties; his shoulders were broad, his belly flat. His face was adorned with a blond goatee and mustache and his blonde hair looked as if it was ready to be combed through with her fingers.

"Anita, this is Adam Rich, from the District Attorney's office," Marie said in introduction.

"Ms. Sanchez, let me get right to the point," Adam said. "We've looked at Dr. Leblanc's report and our own psychologist agrees with Dr. Leblanc's findings..."

"A were her findings?" Anita asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you'd already been briefed of that," Adam said, clearing his throat. "Well, I'll just skip all the Latin phrases and medical crapola and tell you in plain good old English."

Anita listened as he ticked off the points that Dry. Leblanc had written out. He had a beautiful, melodious voice and eyes that were hazel in color. She had to shake her head; she wasn't hearing the words at all, just hearing his voice.

"So, in a nutshell, the doctors really don't think you'll benefit at all from serving any jail time," Adam concluded and smiled.

Anita smiled back, mentally cursing all of her extra pounds. True, she'd lost a little bit of weight; the fare in the jail was meager, and she had nothing but hours on end to exercise and read.

"So, at the trial, we'll present our opening statements, Ms, Robichaux will present yours, then the State will recommend 'Time Served' and probation," Adam said.

"Now, Anita, it does mean that you'll be found guilty," Marie cautioned. "It does mean that you'll have a record, but it will mean you'll be released."

"What about Marvin?" Anita asked, suddenly very afraid.

"Um, what about..." Adam asked.

"He ain't going to... He sees me out there, he's going to kill me," Anita whimpered.

Adam and Marie put their heads together and murmured to each other. Finally, Adam nodded his head yes and smiled reassuringly at Anita.

"We will file a restraining order against Mr. Kingston and..." Adam said.

"What? A restraining... Marvin ain't going to give a fuck about no God damned piece of paper!" Anita screamed in indignation.

She got up.

"Nuh uh, you best just leave me in here; least I'm safe in here," Anita said and signaled to Cindy that she was ready to leave the visitation room.

"Anita, please," Marie begged.

"No offense, Ms. Robichaux; you a real good lawyer, but that Marvin? He a crazy mother fucker," Anita said and exited the room.

"Back to the drawing board," Adam shrugged, smiling sympathetically at Marie.

----

"One more day, hear?" Yolanda said to her son. "One more day, then you best be up on out of here."

"Yeah, I hear you," Marvin said to his mother.

"You eat all them cookies?" she asked, eyes narrowed.

"Damn, Ma, I was hungry, all right?" he whined.

"You was hungry?" she shrilled and began to slap his face and head with an open hand. "You was hungry? Huh? What about me? You ever stop and think I might be hungry, huh? You ever stop to think about I might want them cookies?"

"Ma stop it!" Marvin yelled.

"Raise your voice to me?" she screamed and took off her slipper.

"No, Ma, no!" Marvin said and grabbed the slipper out of her hand.

"Oh, you a man now, huh?" she screamed and punched him in the face.

----

Nadia lay on the right side of the bed, closest to the bathroom. Dee slept in the middle. Sonja lay on the left side of the bed.

In her drunken, drugged sleep, Dee felt Nadia nudge her gently.

She had drunk nearly an entire fifth of gin, and smoked a nice fat joint; Steve had told her it was Jamaican. It wasn't Jamaican, but it still had done the trick. She didn't feel anything.

"Baby, please, wake up?" Nadia begged.

"She's too drunk," Sonja said sleepily. "What you need?"

"I got to pee, but I can't get out of the bed," Nadia hissed urgently.

Be right there," Sonja said wearily.

She hoisted her sister up and giggled sympathetically as Nadia waddled urgently.

"Shut up, it's not funny," Nadia giggled as well.

Sonja waited for Nadia to empty her bladder, helped her sister to her feet, and then plopped down on the bowl herself.

"Thought the doctor gave Dee some medication for her time of the month," Sonja said.

"She did," Nadia agreed.

"And it don't help?" Sonja asked.

"Yeah it does; I think Dee just likes being drunk," Nadia admitted.

Sonja looked at her sister in the harsh light of the bathroom. At nearly nine months, Nadia's belly was obscenely swollen. Her breasts were no longer the 34 B handfuls, but were swollen with milk; had swollen to a size 36 C cup. Her hips were also spreading wide to accommodate the birth. Even her legs had thickened. Sonja squinted.

"Hey, when'd you, where's your rings?" Sonja asked, noticing her sister's lack of piercings.

"Sonja, been like a month now," Nadia said. "Belly button ring went first, for obvious reasons. Then when I went to that gynecologist, she made me feel kind of funny having them in my pussy, and then her nurse said if I was planning on breast feeding..."

"So you are going to keep the baby," Sonja said and dabbed herself dry.

God damn it, why does everyone want me to give it up?" Nadia asked, a sob catching in her throat.

"You know Papa will never forgive you if you keep it," Sonja said quietly.

"That will be his loss, now won't it?" Nadia spat angrily.

"I'm just telling you," Sonja said and hugged her twin.

She had seen Papa at Sonja's graduation, but he had refused to talk to her.

Christmas came and Sonja had gotten a card with five hundred dollars; but Nadia got nothing.

"It'll be his loss," Nadia said again.

Chapter 8

"Good evening Mr. Kingston, good to see you again," Officer James Kowalski said as he climbed into the cruiser.

"I know you?" Marvin asked defensively.

"Yeah, well you were unconscious last time we met," James smiled.

"Billy said she ain't going to make it," Officer Bob Chastaine said to James as he slid behind the wheel of the cruiser.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kingston," James said. "You've been upgraded from a domestic disturbance to murder."

"I want a lawyer," Marvin said quickly.

"Wise choice, Mr. Kingston," Bob said. "Keep your mouth shut until you see one, you hear?"

"Read him his rights when I put him in the back," James Kowalski told his partner.

"Heard you," Bob agreed.

Marvin looked out the window as the two EMTs walked out of the apartment, lugging the gurney. There was no sight of his mother, just a white sheet covering the bulk strapped to the gurney.

"Yep, good job, Mr. Kingston," James Kowalski said as Bob Chastaine started the cruiser.

----

When she heard that Marvin Kingston had been arrested, and would be brought into the same building she was in, Anita began screaming in terror. Cindy attempted to calm her down, but finally, Charles Villeaux called in Dr. Leblanc.

The good doctor administered a strong sedative and the pudgy girl collapsed into a fitful slumber.

"I'll tell Adam we might be able to talk plea bargain now," Marie said when Cindy Villeaux contacted her on Anita's behalf.

----

"What?" Sonja groaned into the cell phone.

"Marvin Kingston's been brought into DeGarde's P.D.; find out why," Dr. Rich barked into the phone.

"It's," she looked at the display of her cell phone. "Dr. Rich, it's three fourteen in the morning!"

"So?" he barked. "Good reporters never sleep; get your ass over there, find out what you can; Joel is already there, waiting for you."

"Welcome to the big time," Nadia said sarcastically.

"Shut up," Sonja snapped.

"Both of y'all, shut up," Dee groaned.

"Oh, look who's coming out of it," Sonja said nastily.

----

Joel worked tirelessly on editing together the entire catalog relating to the People vs. Anita Louise Sanchez. Next to him, Sonja fretted and mumbled angrily under her breath.

They'd raced to the police station, only to be told 'No Comment,' as Charles Villeaux refused to comment on an on-going investigation. A 'careless' desk sergeant let it slip that Marvin Kingston was being held on charges relating to the beating death of his mother.

The District Attorney's office were less forthcoming than Charles Villeaux.

So, all they had for waking up so early was a shot of the exterior of the jail, sketchy information that there'd been an altercation between Marvin and his mother that resulted in her death, and an exterior of the apartment building. The next door neighbor was more talkative but spent most of the time trying to impress the attractive young reporter than giving any actual information.

"This little piggy went to market," Joel teased when Sonja's shoe fell off her foot and hit the floor.

"Stop it," she giggled as he playfully yanked on her big toe.

She bent over, picked up her shoe and put it back on her foot. Moments later, she was dangling it again, swinging her foot lazily back and forth.

"Almost done here," Joel assured her as he edited in their minimal footage from that morning's work.

"Let me ask you something," Sonja suddenly asked.

"Okay," Joel said as he transferred all the data onto a disc.

"When you fucked Dee," Sonja began, causing Joel to start coughing on the coffee he was sipping.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, damn it Sonja, where the hell did that come from?" Joel coughed.

"I'm just wondering, when you fucked her, was she any good?" Sonja asked, causing Joel to blush hotly.

"Uh yeah, yeah, she was, um she was actually, she was great," Joel admitted.

"Really?" Sonja asked. "As high as she was, she was great?"

"Yeah, well, um, we um, we really couldn't tell she was high, you know?" Joel stammered, continuing to blush hotly.

"Wow, guys are so easy to fool," Sonja shrugged at noticing that Joel was pulling the second disc out, stood up. "So we're done here?"

"Yeah, yeah, we're done," Joel said, not able to make eye contact with her.

"So, you got to run that down to Lafayette now?" Sonja asked as she grabbed her purse.

"Yeah, unless you want to do it," Joel asked hopefully.

"Then drive all the way back here?" Sonja said and shook her head no.

"No, no, but it's all right if I do it, right?" Joel asked as she exited the small editing room.

----

Dee sat nude at her computer, lazily flicking her clitoris ring as she 'looked' for work.

She had quite a nest egg, thanks to an out of court settlement she'd reached with a hotel a few years earlier, and a few rental properties in and around DeGarde.

Sighing, she leaned forward, pressing the base of the dildo snugly against her clitoris and shuddered in satisfaction.

She straightened up again after the mild orgasm had ceased, reached for the glass and took a generous sip.

"Dee!" Nadia admonished, standing in the doorway. "Delicious Africa Jones! It's eight thirty in the morning! And you're drinking already?"

"Jesus!" Dee spat. "Scare me to death over here!"

"Someone needs to," Nadia said angrily. "You're drinking too much, too early, and too often. And don't blame your period; that was over four days ago."

In a show of defiance, Dee took the glass, took a deep sip and smacked her lips.

"Aahh!" Dee said.

"Fine, fine, I don't care," Nadia said and waddled to the bathroom. "Do whatever you want; it's your life; what's left of it."

"Eat me, bitch," Dee muttered and drained the glass.

A moment later, Nadia reappeared in the doorway.

"What?" Dee hissed.

"I um, I can't go," Nadia complained.

One or two?" Dee asked, getting to her feet.

"Two," Nadia whispered, ashamed.

"Need an enema?" Dee asked, cupping Nadia's face in her hand.

"Please," Nadia agreed.

----

Sonja was present when Sandy Leblanc and Marvin Kingston stood in front of Judge Monroe. Adam Rich represented the District Attorney's office and Judge Monroe agreed with Adam; Marvin would be held without bail until the trial.

"Uh huh, I see how it is," Marvin sneered at all concerned. "And if I was white, y'all be falling all over y'all selves let me out, but 'cause I ain't nothing but a n*gger, y'all ain't even going to try, huh?"

Ouside of the courthouse, Sonja did manage to get a few comments from Adam Rich, but Sandy Leblanc quickly sidestepped the girl.

"And that's a wrap," Joel said as he shut off the camera.

"So, really, you couldn't tell she was high, huh?" Sonja asked as they walked toward her car, the car she and her twin owned.

"No, no, we um, we really couldn't," Joel admitted.

"How many of you guys were there?" Sonja asked, unlocking the passenger door for him.

"Um, me and Latavius and Pat," Joel admitted.

"Guys are so gross," Sonja shook her head in disbelief. "And all three of you guys had sex with her? At the same time?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, but um, could we um, you want to find something else to talk about?" Joel asked, readjusting his erection.