Delayed Honeymoon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'll accept that, but one more thing: if something should develop between you and Glenn, it won't be a secret, but we won't talk about it. Don't tell me anything about it and I won't ask you. Now, do you want to look for a negligee?"

I hesitated for a moment and finally sighed and said, "No, I guess not. It'll be embarrassing, but I think I'll go along with it that far. Maybe I would enjoy a bit of exhibitionism. Damn, you're going to corrupt me!"

He reached down and pulled me up from the chair and ducked away before I could hit him as he laughed and quietly whispered. "Good, but be sure to use your diaphragm!" I punched him in the arm a few times when I caught up with him, but nothing further was said and we returned to our lighthearted tour of the ship - including the shopping area but not the women's clothing store! Finally, about 5:00 we went back to Glenn's suite to see about unpacking my suitcase and changing for dinner. Fortunately, Glenn was there and gave me more than half of the drawers, Nick left to unpack his own clothes (something I regularly did on our trips) and I opened my suitcase on the bed. As I did so, all the things just stuffed in that morning fell out onto to the floor. Naturally, Glenn reached down and gathered them up for me and ended up with my pink 'delayed honeymoon' gown in his hand.

His response was, "Wow, is this what you sleep in?"

Embarrassed, I took it from him and, blushing, explained the circumstances, adding, as I held up my other gown, grasped so that its thinness didn't show, "This is my regular gown. The other one is only for very special occasions."

His reply, with a grin, sent unexpected tingles through my pussy for the second time that day - but this was not caused by my husband! "Darn, I like the other one better!" He didn't say anything further and sat in a chair and talked about the ship as I went on unpacking my clothes. As I did so, I had a most peculiar reaction. Putting my clothes into a bureau that was shared with him was surprisingly intimate. That was particularly true when I took out my bras and panties and put them in the drawer. I would have expected that I would have been embarrassed and have hidden those personal things somewhat, but I made no such effort. When I dropped a garter belt on the floor I didn't even flinch, I just picked it up. Still, even if it didn't show, I was quite flustered by the whole situation.

When we happily accepted his trip-saving offer to sleep on that couch, I, for some reason, pictured Nick and me being together all day and coming into the suite just to sleep. It turned out to be much more complex. My clothes had to go somewhere - with Glenn's in the closet and the bureau. I had to change clothes, shower, use the bathroom, put on makeup, etc. in that suite. I had a key which in some way made it partly my, or our, suite. And, unless I came in and immediately went to bed, I would be alone with him in my-our suite. I suddenly realized what Nick had considered all of these things long before I had and I wasn't quite as certain about things as I had been. The whole situation made me uneasy - and intrigued.

We went to dinner and, afterwards, Nick and I went to a comedy act in the auditorium. It was only mildly funny but it was entertaining. Finally, we stopped at the business desk in a futile effort to get tickets for a tour that we had overlooked. By that time, I was tired and ready for bed. "You know, Nick, the only sleep I've had since we sailed is what I suffered through in the 'cave' and those two hours in the suite. I guess it's not surprising that I've run out of steam. I'm tired!"

"Ok, honey. I'll admit that I'm not filled with energy. Let's call it a night and start over tomorrow.

When we got to the suite, we immediately saw that the couch had been opened and the bed made immaculately. To my delight, I saw that Louie had made a teddy bear out of towels and placed it on the pillow. There was also a piece of wrapped chocolate beside it!

"My god, Judy, it looks like you are welcome here! I bet I don't have anything like that on my pillow."

Glenn laughed and agreed. "You're not an attractive woman and I think Louie thought that this whole suite was wasted on just me. In addition, people in inside cabins are not likely to leave large gratuities when they leave. Bear up though. He left me a towel bird and you can have it if you want. Now, how was the show?"

Nick responded, "It was ok. Nothing special, but the audience liked it. We were disappointed later, though. With everything that went on today, I completely forget to reserve seats on the Kennedy Space Center tour. All the tickets, even waiting list, were gone. We really were interested in that."

"Let's see what I can do." Picking up the phone, Glenn looked at a list of numbers and dialed. "Hello, this is Professor Thomas in 823. Can you get me two tickets for the Kennedy Space Center tour tomorrow?" Receiving a positive response, he turned to us and asked, 8:00 or 10:00?"

I immediately replied, "10:00!"

"Make it two tickets for the 10:00 tour. Can you send them over? Fine, thank you."

Nick was amazed. "How the hell did that happen? They said that all of the tickets were gone this morning!

"All things are possible for the occupants of suites, particularly an Owner's Suite! We have the benefit of a concierge who is there to do nothing but make life easy for us. They always hold back tickets to any event or tour in case we want something at the last minute - like tickets for the Kennedy Space Center tour! Then, if the tickets are not claimed, they are released to those on the waiting list."

Sure enough, ten minutes later two tickets were delivered to the door. Nick's comment was, "Damn, that's easy to get used to. Honey, we've got to get rich! Now, I'm going to the 'cave,' her name for it, and go to bed. You can keep the bird. I'll be back about 8:30 - that should give us time for breakfast and make the tour."

I had a very funny feeling as my husband left the suite, leaving me alone with another man. I don't know if I would always have had that feeling or if Nick's observations had made me particularly sensitive. It certainly was a strange situation.

I got out my nightgown and started collecting my nighttime stuff when Glenn said, "Let me change first, Judy. I'll be finished very quickly, and then you can take as long as you want." He was right, of course, for women always take longer because we have more things to do. Again, though, it was weird waiting for another man and seeing him come out of the bathroom in his pajamas. In any case, I cleaned up and put on my nightgown and looked at myself in the full length mirror. The gown really was translucent, not transparent and it just wasn't see-through like the "delayed honeymoon" shortie. However, color showed through and my mound of hair was a dark shadow. More significantly, my nipples, which were pushing directly against the thin fabric, were very clear. Even more, since the little devils were as hard as I've ever seen them, they poked out like little tents against the cloth. I told myself, "You can't go out dressed like that in front of Glenn" - but I did!

As I left the bathroom, Glenn called out, "Come out here for a few minutes, Judy. There's a very bright moon and it is beautiful on the water." As I came out of the door, he looked at me and blurted out, "Good heavens, Judy - you're lovely! And I wasn't sure that I would like that nightgown!"

I felt that a bolt of electricity had hit me. I hadn't known what his reaction would be, but I was bowled over by his genuine excitement as he saw me. Involuntarily, I thrust my breasts forward and ingenuously asked "Do you really like it? I was afraid that it might be a bit revealing for mixed company!"

"Judy, dear, you can be as revealing as you want! I hardly think that with just the two of us here that we can be called 'mixed company.' Take this chair over here by the chaise - unless you want the chaise."

"No, this is fine, you stay there. Oh my, that moon light on the water is spectacular! You can see the swells and when they clash, it's like silver drops flying. It's beautiful." I stayed there for about ten minutes but began to get cold. "It's much warmer as we move south, but the air is still a bit chilly - and I don't have much on. I guess I'll go in."

"No, I can see that you don't have much on but it's a shame to not stay a bit longer in such a beautiful evening. Look, the chaise is lower and more protected and it's warmer here. It's made for two, anyway."

I wasn't sure that that was true, but I didn't really want to have this intimate moment end. I stretched out beside him and he put his arm around my shoulder, his hand on my arm. I was very aware that all there was between us was his pajamas and my very thin gown. We stayed that way for a few minutes, not talking much, just enjoying the lovely night and the closeness. I was looking out over the water, but surreptitiously looking sideways at him. As far as I could tell, his eyes were focused far more on my breasts than on the water and I glanced down to see how prominent my nipples were. The light was dim, but they were erect and their color was quite visible.

That, of course, pleased me for the whole situation had me overcome with arousal and I really enjoyed the exposure. However, as I looked past the hills of my breasts, I saw something that sobered me immediately - a very prominent erection! Now, I'm a married woman and I am very familiar with erections. However, in my past, aside from Nick, an erection was an indication of a problem. As I think I said before, I had done a bit of petting in college, but it was limited mostly to having my breasts fondled and, a few times, hands worked their way up my legs, but I had absolutely no interest in "going all the way." For me, an erection was a danger signal and a time to end a date.

Now, of course, I was older and far more experienced, albeit with just my husband, so I didn't panic as I might have then. That erection did answer some questions that Nick had posed this afternoon. Glenn most certainly was interested, you don't react that way with a daughter, and he obviously, very obviously, was capable. Still, while I was anything but upset at this demonstration of interest, it was more than I wanted, at least then.

I pulled away and sat up, saying, "I think I'll go to bed. It's been a very long, very traumatic day. This has been very nice out here, though. I walked around the chaise and stood in the light from the door, illuminating myself so everything showed. Then on an impulse, I stepped back, leaned over and kissed him, saying softly, "Thank you so much for all you've done for us - and me - and you've been very good for my ego tonight."